200 replies to this topic

#61 God-Speed_88

God-Speed_88

The Humanoid Typhoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 02:15 PM

You can go backwards before the attack and do your move.

BUT! You can't go further back to where you were. You were at a face off with someone else, open with your gun out. Face it, it's checkmate.

#62 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Any thing to do with Jason

Posted 13 December 2011 - 02:22 PM

BUT! You can't go further back to where you were. You were at a face off with someone else, open with your gun out. Face it, it's checkmate.

Yes you can and I wasn't fighting him it's not checkmate now you are done pack up your sinful gay ninja and GTFO.

#63 God-Speed_88

God-Speed_88

The Humanoid Typhoon

• Members
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 02:37 PM

"Ezio looked at this man and then turned on his eagle eye. "Your evil why would I help someone that's evil?" He said aiming his gun at the eye."

Whilst you are doing that ^^^ I am standing behind you firing dual G18's. You are clearly distracted in an open position with your characters mind elsewhere. You can't get out of it, thus shot to smithereens. True or false? Also, stop telling me to gtfo just because it is your character dying. Be a man and take the hit and stop taking hissy fits.

#64 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 02:51 PM

"Ezio looked at this man and then turned on his eagle eye. "Your evil why would I help someone that's evil?" He said aiming his gun at the eye."

Whilst you are doing that ^^^ I am standing behind you firing dual G18's. You are clearly distracted in an open position with your characters mind elsewhere. You can't get out of it, thus shot to smithereens. True or false? Also, stop telling me to gtfo just because it is your character dying. Be a man and take the hit and stop taking hissy fits.

Fine you want to call a hit I can play that game

Jason Voorhees cut off Charlie's head and went away.

Ezio took 3 shots mostly to the leg since he was up in a tree.

#65 God-Speed_88

God-Speed_88

The Humanoid Typhoon

• Members
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 02:57 PM

Fine you want to call a hit I can play that game

Jason Voorhees cut off Charlie's head and went away.

Ezio took 3 shots mostly to the leg since he was up in a tree.

In my post I clearly explained that once Charlie fires, he goes into camouflage mode, throughs a smoke bomb and disappears into the forrest. I haven't left myself open at ALL, so please explain how Charlie has his head cut off?

Also, I'm behind you spraying DUAL G18's, how will Ezio only be shot 3 times in the leg. Utter nonsense.

Are you allowed to die, or are you just going to bitch and make up utter sh*te every time you are in danger?

#66 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:04 PM

In my post I clearly explained that once Charlie fires, he goes into camouflage mode, throughs a smoke bomb and disappears into the forrest. I haven't left myself open at ALL, so please explain how Charlie has his head cut off?

Also, I'm behind you spraying DUAL G18's, how will Ezio only be shot 3 times in the leg. Utter nonsense.

Are you allowed to die, or are you just going to bitch and make up utter sh*te every time you are in danger?

Get off I'm done with you.

#67 God-Speed_88

God-Speed_88

The Humanoid Typhoon

• Members
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:12 PM

Get off I'm done with you.

Really? So because you are going to die, you are trying to throw me out of this RP? How's that fair?

#68 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:21 PM

Really? So because you are going to die, you are trying to throw me out of this RP? How's that fair?

GM: This person's attacks are now void everything that has happend to any one is over he is banned from my RPs.

#69 God-Speed_88

God-Speed_88

The Humanoid Typhoon

• Members
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:29 PM

I personally don't think this is fair. He has blatantly demonstrated hatred for homosexuals, has been caught out and killed but won't accept it and is now trying to silence me through a 'ban'. I think in the name of our CBUB rights we shouldn't stand for such an improper use of power. We should band together and boycott JVF's RP's. Is anyone with me?

#70 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:30 PM

I personally don't think this is fair. He has blatantly demonstrated hatred for homosexuals, has been caught out and killed but won't accept it and is now trying to silence me through a 'ban'. I think in the name of our CBUB rights we shouldn't stand for such an improper use of power. We should band together and boycott JVF's RP's. Is anyone with me?

It's not that I hate Charlie it's I hate you.

#71 God-Speed_88

God-Speed_88

The Humanoid Typhoon

• Members
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:35 PM

Huh, so Charlie can stay. To be honest, you might as well go since you were killed. It is only fair on the rest of us to finish off the battle.

Everyone Ezio is dead, lets continue.

#72 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:37 PM

Huh, so Charlie can stay. To be honest, you might as well go since you were killed. It is only fair on the rest of us to finish off the battle.

Everyone Ezio is dead, lets continue.

No he can't but i'm not kicking you because of him I'm kicking you because you argue with me.

#73 God-Speed_88

God-Speed_88

The Humanoid Typhoon

• Members
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:40 PM

No he can't but i'm not kicking you because of him I'm kicking you because you argue with me.

Huh, interesting when you have expressed dislike for homosexuals several times in this thread already.

Let's be truthful you just can't take it that your character was killed fair and square. Why make a public RP in the first place if you are only going to moan and change the rules every time someone goes against you? You might as well play a game by yourself, so that you will always be the victor and no one can challenge you.

#74 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:45 PM

Batman would head for the forest in a sprint. Once he reached the tree line, he would attempt to circle around to the position the dart had been fired from, in hopes of hitting the sniper from behind.

#75 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:49 PM

Ezio would stop aiming and fallow Batman from the tree tops sword in hand. Watching for the right moment.

#76 God-Speed_88

God-Speed_88

The Humanoid Typhoon

• Members
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:51 PM

Batman would head for the forest in a sprint. Once he reached the tree line, he would attempt to circle around to the position the dart had been fired from, in hopes of hitting the sniper from behind.

Charlie sensing Batman's superiority decides to lay low in hiding until another easy target is ready for the taking.

#77 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:14 PM

OOC: Smart move, Godspeed :D And, Jason, I assume by walk, you mean his bullet riddled corpse fell from the tree in Batman's direction? :D

#78 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:20 PM

Jason still walked but he finally made it to the entrance in the woulds he would notice a man with a Red Helmet, a man in a Bat costume, a man in White clothing, and another man in a helmet. He would not attack yet.

#79 God-Speed_88

God-Speed_88

The Humanoid Typhoon

• Members
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:23 PM

Jason still walked but he finally made it to the entrance in the woulds he would notice a man with a Red Helmet, a man in a Bat costume and another man in a helmet. He would not attack yet. He didn't however notice another human who was hiding with alien tech camouflage. *Charlie knew this to be his advantage*

Fixed.

#80 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:24 PM

OOC: Smart move, Godspeed :D And, Jason, I assume by walk, you mean his bullet riddled corpse fell from the tree in Batman's direction? :D

GM: As I said God-speed's moves are now void nothing happened to Ezio. Also there was no *vulgarity*ing way that Charlie could be behind me if I'm up near a trunk of a tree on a branch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users