OMG!

Kid Buu >>>>>>>>>>>>> Broly >>> Frieza.

#3 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:42 PM

No passion

I think this would hamper the fight rather than aid it.

OMG!

Kid Buu >>>>>>>>>>>>> Broly >>> Frieza.

And the Supreme Kai has stated that Buu is 1000x more powerful than Frieza. As for Brolly, he wouldn't have the time to Hulk out on Buu, in fact a good scenario would be what happened when Vegeta tried to buy time for Goku while fighting Kid Buu...

#4 ricrery

ricrery

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:57 PM

I think this would hamper the fight rather than aid it.

And the Supreme Kai has stated that Buu is 1000x more powerful than Frieza. As for Brolly, he wouldn't have the time to Hulk out on Buu, in fact a good scenario would be what happened when Vegeta tried to buy time for Goku while fighting Kid Buu...

Broly isn't SSJ2 while Kid Buu is past SSJ3. Broly at best is 15 times stronger than Frieza.

#5 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 21 September 2009 - 11:51 PM

Broly isn't SSJ2 while Kid Buu is past SSJ3. Broly at best is 15 times stronger than Frieza.

Broly isn't a SSJ2, but he has fought one, while still recovering from the last movie. In Broly - Second Coming he fought SSJ2 Gohan, and nearly beat him had it not been for PIS.

#6 ricrery

ricrery

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 12:39 AM

Broly isn't a SSJ2, but he has fought one, while still recovering from the last movie. In Broly - Second Coming he fought SSJ2 Gohan, and nearly beat him had it not been for PIS.

Movie 8 isn't anywhere near SSJ2 Gohan. SSJ2 Kid Gohan would have massacred movie 10 Broly.

#7 granobulax

granobulax

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Location:I live in my own little world. It's ok, they know me here.
  • Interests:Anything other than work and college.

Posted 22 September 2009 - 01:23 AM

Here's a video where legendary super saiyan Broly was destroying a super saiyan 2 Gohan and would have won if it wasn't for incredible PIS where a dead Goku helped Gohan and Goten with their Kamehameha wave.

In this match, I can see Freeza as being a complete non-factor. Buu has the upper hand here if he doesn't allow for Broly to power up to Legendary status. Both are completely insane and will destroy the planed before either of then are killed (Broly can survive in space). I don't see a clear cut winner here.

#8 ricrery

ricrery

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 01:35 AM

Here's a video where legendary super saiyan Broly was destroying a super saiyan 2 Gohan and would have won if it wasn't for incredible PIS where a dead Goku helped Gohan and Goten with their Kamehameha wave.

In this match, I can see Freeza as being a complete non-factor. Buu has the upper hand here if he doesn't allow for Broly to power up to Legendary status. Both are completely insane and will destroy the planed before either of then are killed (Broly can survive in space). I don't see a clear cut winner here.

Kid Buu EFFORTLESSLY toys with Broly. Let's see, you can't deny that Broly was intimidated by the power of 4 SSJ1's and a Super Namek, and Kid Buu was scared but no as much by the spirit bomb. Kid Buu proved to be stronger than 7 year trained SSJ3 Goku. Gohan got much weaker to the point where SSJ1 Vegeta was beyond his SSJ2 state. So really Kid Buu with no problems.

#9 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 08:37 PM

Can you give me a time period for that movie cause I saw Videl in it and it seemed she could use a basic level of ki.

#10 ricrery

ricrery

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 11:40 PM

Can you give me a time period for that movie cause I saw Videl in it and it seemed she could use a basic level of ki.

Before the Majin Buu saga.

#11 granobulax

granobulax

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 12:29 AM

This happened JUST before the Buu saga. Lets take a closer look at this.

Legendary super saiyan Broly was utterly destroying a SS2 Gohan. Buu utterly destroyed a SS2 Vegita. Vegeta > Gohan. By appearances, Buu should have the upper hand, exept that Broly continues to get stronger and stronger the longer the fight goes on. He may start the fight a bit behind Buu, but it doesn't take long for his power to rise. He's like the DBZ version of the Hulk. He just doesn't stop getting stronger.

That's why I say this is a toss up.

#12 ricrery

ricrery

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 11:36 AM

This happened JUST before the Buu saga. Lets take a closer look at this.

Legendary super saiyan Broly was utterly destroying a SS2 Gohan. Buu utterly destroyed a SS2 Vegita. Vegeta > Gohan. By appearances, Buu should have the upper hand, exept that Broly continues to get stronger and stronger the longer the fight goes on. He may start the fight a bit behind Buu, but it doesn't take long for his power to rise. He's like the DBZ version of the Hulk. He just doesn't stop getting stronger.

That's why I say this is a toss up.

Hint: SSJ1 Vegeta > SSJ2 Gohan, and SSJ2 Majin Vegeta < Buu. Kid Buu >>> Broly. The one from movie 8 wasn't SSJ2 level. So you're suggesting tiny power increasing every second is going be a threat?

#13 granobulax

granobulax

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 12:36 AM

Hint: SSJ1 Vegeta > SSJ2 Gohan, and SSJ2 Majin Vegeta < Buu. Kid Buu >>> Broly. The one from movie 8 wasn't SSJ2 level. So you're suggesting tiny power increasing every second is going be a threat?

Everything you said is up to interpretation. I happen to think that SS2 Vegeta>SS2 Gohan.

A tiny bit of power every second? Did you watch the movies? He got exponentially more powerful in a VERY short amount of time.

#14 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 01:41 AM

Okay before we can actually make any assumptions or estimations we have to find out how much 1 power level is actually worth. Okay lets start from the fact that an average human is worth 5 power levels.

#15 ricrery

ricrery

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 02:43 AM

Okay before we can actually make any assumptions or estimations we have to find out how much 1 power level is actually worth. Okay lets start from the fact that an average human is worth 5 power levels.

So the power of 5 Saiyans and a Namek beat Broly, it tool the power of EVERYONE to beat Kid Buu. Major proof Kid Buu wins.

#16 ricrery

ricrery

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 02:44 AM

Everything you said is up to interpretation. I happen to think that SS2 Vegeta>SS2 Gohan.

A tiny bit of power every second? Did you watch the movies? He got exponentially more powerful in a VERY short amount of time.

Plus Super Buu saying he took power from planets, and he was referring to Kid Buu.

#17 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 02:46 AM

So the power of 5 Saiyans and a Namek beat Broly, it tool the power of EVERYONE to beat Kid Buu. Major proof Kid Buu wins.

That dosen't anwser my question....

#18 ricrery

ricrery

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 11:24 AM

That dosen't anwser my question....

A power level of 10 is enough to lift cars, a power level of 100 is enough to destroy the moon and etc.

#19 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 01:23 PM

A power level of 10 is enough to lift cars, a power level of 100 is enough to destroy the moon and etc.

Okay so a power level of ten is enough to lift a car then it should only take two average people to lift a car at maximum effort. A baby goku was at 2 for his power levelmeaning it would only take 5 babies to lift a car so I see a flaw.

#20 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 01:52 PM

Okay so a power level of ten is enough to lift a car then it should only take two average people to lift a car at maximum effort. A baby goku was at 2 for his power levelmeaning it would only take 5 babies to lift a car so I see a flaw.

No, from what I've seen of the power of a power level, it has an exponential increase in ability.

So a power level of 10 is not double the abilities of a power level of 5.

Also it takes way more than 100 to blow up the moon. You'd need at least a power level of around 400 to 500 to do that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users