Photo
- - - - -

WMA ROUND 3 - SEMIFINAL SHOWDOWN!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

Poll: WMA ROUND 3 - SEMIFINAL SHOWDOWN! (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Bobu Isamu and Karen Fox vs. DuB THuMP

1. Bobu Isamu and Karen Fox (6 votes [54.55%])

Percentage of vote: 54.55%

2. DuB THuMP (5 votes [45.45%])

Percentage of vote: 45.45%

Vote

#1 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 04 December 2011 - 01:56 PM

SemiFinal Fight – Bobu Isamu and Karen Fox vs. DuB ThuMP

Arena

Labyrinth
Where the hell are you? Is somebody else in here with you? There's the exit... no. Over there then? Definitely not. Where do you go? Don't want to take a wrong turn. Uh oh...definitely a wrong turn... Didn't expect that person here. Nowhere to run. Okay then, If a fight is what they want, then a fight is what they'll get.

As Bobu and Karen entered the massive labyrinth together, hidden cameras immediately zoomed in on them. With inaudible whirs and clicks, the world had a ringside seat to one of the biggest sporting events in history. Unlike ordinary MMA, boxing or wrestling events, the sentinel martial arts tournament actually sanctioned fighters with enhanced abilities. The entire world sat on the edge of their seats as the two intermediate level fighters crept cautiously through the labyrinthine arena. As soon as they stepped in, they noticed that there was lighting at every eight foot section. The maze was completely walled in with a strong, but padded material – safe, but sturdy. Otherwise, there was nothing more. At some stopping points, the path split into sometimes two or three directions. The chance of being lost completely was almost absolute. Meanwhile, DuB THuMP sat in the middle quarter of the arena; a large empty room of about 3500 square feet. All paths led to the middle room. All DuB had to do was wait, but the killer grew impatient. The fighters had to pass him in order to make it to the exit. Good luck.

Fight Music:

Rules: Fighters, I am encouraging role play this round. FPL is about writing, so this is the writing round. You want more votes? Role-play your fighters through this fight until the voting ends. Have fun. Voting will start laterish.

#2 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 02:18 PM

They were here. Finally here. Little Fox and Boboom. Sucha a great sound, Boboom. Who cares what their actual names were. Heh, 'were', past tense indeed.

I flip the ratchet onside my helmet. All the little pings soar down the hallways, down the turns, the twists, the ends. Up, Down, Back, Around, Over and Through, turn around the jokes on you.

I stand, limber up, limbs unlocking, unpopping, preparing for glorious music. Two hands thrust out towards my opponents. Open palms only. So obvious, but so classic; do they see it coming?

"To honor?" I say.

#3 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:51 PM

Karen was quiet as she treaded through the maze. This guy was probably skilled, but she didn't really have anything to say past some strategy they had worke dout beforehand and the fact that the guy they were fighting was one creepy ass motherf*cker. After rounding a corner she saw DuB ThuMP standing there and waiting. Karen hardly had the chance to say anything when Dub came at the two arms outstretched.

Palm strike for an opening move? No too slow for that. Maybe he wants to play nice?, Karen thinks, however her intellect gets the better of herself and she quickly shoots that idea down in favor of thinking that he wishes to toy with them or some sort of ploy. This guy was pretty damn strong and she felt being weary was the best bet.

"Why the hell not." Karen retorts as she steps closer, but her arms remained lowered. There were about five ways she saw in her head about how to take advantage of this, but if they were testing each other out it'd be best to wait. For now. If Dub had any nefarious plans setup, Karen had positioned herself to be more than ready to step off to the side of Dub and redirect a given strike strike inward and away from her. Then it'd be time for her to show off.

#4 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 01:01 AM

Boom diddily thunk thunk gentleman. Get ready Bings and Bangs, the noise is getting loud, the lights are going low.

Flip, flip, flippity flip. In the back of the room now. Nasty, nasty lights, my pings don't need light to hear. Womp womp womp womp, crack! A light breaks, 1/25th darker in here now. 24 more to go. Heh heh. Walking, creeping slouching, dancing forward across the hall, snapping the pretty pretty lights as I go. Pretty pretty, nasty nasty, in the dark. I can know where you stand in the maze, can you?

OOC: Dub is using his tk to break the all the lights in the room, constantly flipping around like the psycho he is.

#5 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:17 PM

Bump... Bump bump diddily bump.

I go bump, my arm outstretching, and another lights goes flicker, snap, crack. It's getting dark little Fox, time to run, time to run, time to,

Times UP! Here I come!

I spin forwards on my head, legs spinning wild like a top,
With a swish swish here, and a swoosh swoosh there, here a swoosh there a swish, everywhere a swish-swoosh!

#6 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:16 PM

Where's Bobu!!!

#7 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 10:44 PM

"STUDYING! With all that has happened...I forgot to study!...Oh..God...If Ms. Akemi finds out..." Bobu madly mumbled to himself in the corner of the room, thinking of consequences if he didn't study. "Worse then dea--Ack!!" His rambling interrupted by...himself? A punch to the face from the possessing soul of his grandfather, Ryuunosuke. "Shameful! And infront of a lady!" He spat. "The lady is gone!" Bobu defending himself. SMACK! "IDIOT! You'r new opponent is far superior to the ones you've recently have fought, you'r going to have to work together with her inorder to beat him." Ryuunosuke explained. "Or get beaten to death..." Bobu said wearly. "Right. Now...GO!" Ryuunosuke commanded. Bobu takeing a big breath to prepare himself, before he dashed to where Ms. Fox headed too.

He saw Dub jumping around taking out the lights left and right. He can't possibly see in the dark...can he? Bobu thought to himself, before he saw dub attemping to attack Ms. Fox like a mad spinning top. Acting quickly, Bobu would dash at Dub putting up his forearms and standing his ground, in an attempted to catch/block a spinning kick

#8 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 09 December 2011 - 10:47 PM

Karen would be awaiting Bobu when, much to her suprise, the lights went out.

Some kind of trick!, Karen thinks only too late as she can make out Dub heading straight for her. She had a stance up, only half-ready to try and defend herself when she heard a collision. She barely made out Bobu's image in the dark but she figured he was doing a good job of keeping him at bay, for the moment anyways. Quickly moving past Bobu's side she would keep her head low as she spun to deliver a spinning hook kick where she could make out that Bobu was holding. Her vision wasn't the best, but given the wide arc of the kick she'd hit Dub before she got near Bobu. Or she hoped, though the thing about being in a headstand meant it was a bitch to avoid a strike aimed at your entire midsection, and as long as she connected with the crazy dancer she didn't care if her heel connected with a rib, pelvis, or spine so long as it was his.

#9 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:15 PM

And then the little fishies tried to attack the shark. But why? He just spun around on top his head, minding his own business, then they tried to nibble at his fins. So he showed his teeth and gleamed. But I'm not really a shark you see, just a man. This is all just a metaphor really. Its all in the music if you listen closely.

Fishy number one tried to catch my spinning legs. He wanted to stop the spinning top, he wanted to stop the crazy dancer's bop. But you can't stop the bop; you can't stop the Bing Boom Pop! He sees the physical show, but he can't hear the rhythm. The physical is the spinning kick, the rhythm is a rabid rhinoceros charging for your blood. Yes, now I'm rabid vampiric rhino; its a subtle implication, but its there, between the notes. And after he's done fishy number one will be a flying fish... at least until he comes down to hit the ground. Then he's just a dead fish. Flop flop, stop, whack, dead.

What?! NO Bad! NO NO NO, little fox! You do not strike the note out of tune! If you fight the music the music fights you! Fine, I give you a pass little fox, I will ignore your little discordant note for now. There are higher priorities. I shall simply go over your head. Literally, that is.

My head goes pop and the rhythm pushes me upwards, I fly over little fox's misplaced note, over her whole foxy body even. I spring over her, like a, well like a spring I suppose.

Springy springy spring,
I see fishy's body go ping,

Floating through the air, till I drop, one more leg on Flying Fish to send him back into his native habitat. (Flying fish needs a name, what was it, BoBu? I like it. It sounds brilliant. Bing, Bang, Bo-Bu, the Flying Fish-- or more, Bing, Bang, WHACK, Bo-Bu, the late flying fish. Little Fox, eaten by a bear; little fish, eaten by a ravid armorplated flying sharkoceros vampire who spins on his springy head...)

#10 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:08 PM

Poll is up.

#11 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

• Members
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:18 PM

"Oomph!" Bobu grunts. he definitely didn't exect to be knocked clear into the air, but given that there was very little light left he didn't exactly see how he managed that. As Bobu was knocked into the air, he started tro feel a little woozy from the kick. Whatever Dub had done, he put alot of force behind the attack. He felt like he was going to pass out when something brought him back, well two things actually. The first was Dub's second kick, he wasn't sure but it probably hit him in the gut. The second thing, though not physical, was much more painful. Ryuunosuke yelling at him.

Within the span of half-a second he got the chewing out of a lifetime. ...and finally how dare you get launched in the air so easily! Don't make me take over and do this myself Bobu! the soul of Bobu's grandfather finishes chastizing him, before doing exactly what he did. This is how you properly counter a Rider Kick if you are foolish enough to get hit.

"Rider wh-!" Bobu begins to ask, when he feels his body react. As the kick goes deep into his body, Bobu feels his legs squeeze around Dub's legs. Bobu's right arm then raises and with enough force to 'dig' through your average bedrock floor, he would swing right where he felt Dub's knee with inent to break and/or maim. All this happened as the two hit the floor.

#12 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:23 PM

Karen feels a clean miss, much to her suprise. She retracts her foot with a quick motion and remains alert, yet confused.

"How the hell did he do that?" Karen thinks to herself as she hears impact above her. Whatevers going on, its pretty hectic andbobu is in the middle of it. Karen hears Bobu say something before another impact is heard. bobus in trouble, Karen thinks before acting. Using the source of the noise to help find a location, and being rather suprised by how far they got from her, she quicky closes in. Time to see how you grapple you freak. Assuming dub is in control of the fight, she feels for the back of his shoulder. Upon succeding, her arm quickly twists to wrap around in an attempt to grab him in as inverted facelock. As she does this, simeltaniously, her arm would try to grab his arm as well to put dub into a situation where she could cleanly seperate his shoulder from the rest of his body.

#13 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:26 PM

Thump Thump Diddily Thump.
The fishy came after me, then came the fox.
Tic, Tack, Tock
Attacking out of turn, thinking out of the box...
Knick, Knack, Knock
But everything you throw, I can always block...

The fishy sends a kick into my knee. My knee sends the kick back to his foot.

The foxy's arm tries to grapple at my face. My face grabbles at her arm.

I'm rubber and you are glue, everything you do bounces off of me and sticks to you. Reflection, reflexes, and restless little foxes, tumbling down with a crack. I don't know if it was the stone or her back... but it sounded like funnnn....

#14 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:17 PM

Thump Thump Diddily Thump.
The fishy came after me, then came the fox.
Tic, Tack, Tock
Attacking out of turn, thinking out of the box...
Knick, Knack, Knock
But everything you throw, I can always block...

The fishy sends a kick into my knee. My knee sends the kick back to his foot.

The foxy's arm tries to grapple at my face. My face grabbles at her arm.

I'm rubber and you are glue, everything you do bounces off of me and sticks to you. Reflection, reflexes, and restless little foxes, tumbling down with a crack. I don't know if it was the stone or her back... but it sounded like funnnn....

Karen felt her arm bounce off of Dub's throat.

You've gotta be f*cking kidding me, Karen thinks. However, far from discouraged, karen would go to focus on breaking his arm at the shoulder. Using her free arm, she would try to grab it as well and with her legws, she would send one of the hardest kicks she had ever thrown at the ack of Dub's head. let's see whatever he did focused on multiple parts of his body.

"Stay down Dub or I'll break it! I swear!" karen threatens despite being well under way of the action.

#15 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

• Members
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:47 PM

Bobu felt the impact of the ground, but his grandfather was in control at the moment. He was busy wondering how he could survive that impact, somehow his leg was withstanding theforce of the strike. However he was reminded of a battle long ago.

Bobu, your opponent is somehow defending himself with a mysterious energy. It is up to you to bypass it.

"*cough* why me?" Bobu tries to ask when he is hit. Then he got a lecture about how its his fight. "Ok, ok I'm on it. And with that, Bobu digs his hand into the floor as he retightens his legs and starts bombarding Dubs trapped leg with attacks. Time to see if Dubs shield would give out from multiple bonecrushing attacks.

#16 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:11 PM

Whomp, whomp, whomp, WAWAWAAAAAA! SWOOSH!

Through them off with the wave of noise. Telekinetic violence, pushing them off without lifting a finger.

Flip-flip, dash- dash, lurk, lurk, lurk.

In the darkness I spring through air, back into the maze of black. I can still hear their bodies go ping against the noise, clear as day to me. Their beats still pump out rhythm, thump-thump, thump-thump, while I lurk, lurk, lurk. All things in their time, come to me with you're ready for the noise...

#17 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:43 PM

Nice. Votes tied, lots of participation. Whoever wins this round will have earned it.

#18 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 08:36 PM

Poll comes down tomorrow. If you haven't voted, do so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users