#1 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 04 December 2011 - 01:30 PM

In the round 3 fights, Mick Brennan and Maaz Najeeb will be fighting for Wildcard dominance. You both will write the set up for this fight here. You may pick any setting. It can be as long as you like. You will not write the entire fight or an ending, just a set-up. The fighters may get a few blows in, but there should be nothing more than you'd see in a Fighting Game cutscene before the match starts. The voting will start as soon as both contestants post their completed set-ups. I will set a poll and voting deadline when this happens. Voting will be based on who had the most intriguing, fullfilling set-up that captures the characters well based on what you've read throughout the tournament.

Hayes and Jesus you will be writing the set-up for Mick Brennan and Maaz Najeeb. Have at thee!

#2 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 09 December 2011 - 10:09 PM

Where're my fights?

#3 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,632 posts
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...
  • Interests:Reading Animorphs, Writing.

Posted 12 December 2011 - 02:10 AM

totally forgot about this...

"In the red corner! The perfect killing machine of Libya! Maaz Najeeb!"
"In the blue corner! The Irish leprechaun! Mick Brennan!"

The two watched as a steel cage was put around the ring. There was no escape. Maaz Najeeb realized his chances of winning were lower now that he was in a confined space, but backing out would make Libya look bad. His face emotionless, he looked for weaknesses in his opponent, which he could exploit with his speed.

Mick immediately analyzed the opponent, with that expressionless face, the lad was hard to figure out. Mick managed to figure out that he was looking for a weakness, his plan became to use that move against him. To give a fake weakness and try to beat him with superior skill or outsmart him.

"Let's get ready to rumble!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users