462 replies to this topic

#61 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:19 PM

Kieth would react in a similar manner, but Emerald was able to calm him by stroking his snout. Thanks to knowledge of the ancient language and learning from the Doctor, Emerald had just enough psychic ability to communicate with the raptor on an emotional level.

"Well now, are we ready?"

"Yup," Emma says, "Lets go hunting Fenris," Fenris barked happily. Emma and Fenris would head to the forest with Emerald and Keith.

#62 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:45 PM

"Yup," Emma says, "Lets go hunting Fenris," Fenris barked happily. Emma and Fenris would head to the forest with Emerald and Keith.

The girls and their pets traveled deep into the forest. The sun was setting when they left and by the time they found anything, it was dark. In the sky, they heard a shrill cry. Emma would recognize it, but it was too dark to clearly see the beast that was flying above them
Posted Image

#63 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:17 AM

The girls and their pets traveled deep into the forest. The sun was setting when they left and by the time they found anything, it was dark. In the sky, they heard a shrill cry. Emma would recognize it, but it was too dark to clearly see the beast that was flying above them
Posted Image

"I'm fairly sure that is a Griffin Emerald," Emma says ready her bow. She uses her powers to create a ball of light and sends it into the air near where she heard the cry. Hopefully this would make it easier to see the monster.

#64 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:23 AM

"I'm fairly sure that is a Griffin Emerald," Emma says ready her bow. She uses her powers to create a ball of light and sends it into the air near where she heard the cry. Hopefully this would make it easier to see the monster.

Her light would reveal 3 of the creatures. They shirked out at the suddenly light before diving down to attack. Emerald would fire an arrow, but the beasts dodged with ease.

#65 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:32 AM

Her light would reveal 3 of the creatures. They shirked out at the suddenly light before diving down to attack. Emerald would fire an arrow, but the beasts dodged with ease.

As the beasts dodge Emma fires a Net arrow which once close enough will shoot out a net large enough to capture two of the beasts. If this work she attempt the same thing with the other Griffin.

#66 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:42 AM

As the beasts dodge Emma fires a Net arrow which once close enough will shoot out a net large enough to capture two of the beasts. If this work she attempt the same thing with the other Griffin.

The nets would catch the beasts and bring them to the ground. They thrashed against the nets, but Kieth was quickly on them. As they began to tear their way out, the raptor began biting and clawing into them.

"Not very sporting of you," Emerald commented.

#67 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:48 AM

The nets would catch the beasts and bring them to the ground. They thrashed against the nets, but Kieth was quickly on them. As they began to tear their way out, the raptor began biting and clawing into them.

"Not very sporting of you," Emerald commented.

Emma shrugs and frowns, "I hate monsters..." she looked sad. She hated she had such hatred towards them and she was so good at killing them. Sometimes she felt like a monster herself.

#68 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:50 AM

Emma shrugs and frowns, "I hate monsters..." she looked sad. She hated she had such hatred towards them and she was so good at killing them. Sometimes she felt like a monster herself.

"Don't we all?" Emerald asked, "That's why they're called monsters. Though, I suppose being a monster is a matter of perspective. Tell me Emma? What would you consider a monster?"

#69 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:55 AM

"Don't we all?" Emerald asked, "That's why they're called monsters. Though, I suppose being a monster is a matter of perspective. Tell me Emma? What would you consider a monster?"

"Well I thought I knew..." She answers with a shake of her head, "Then I seen Fenris being attacked by his own pack and I saved him. Normally I would have killed him..." she pets Fenris on the head gently. "I think a monster something or someone who's evil, who hurts other for pleasure, or only cares for themselves hurting people who get in there way."

#70 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:00 AM

"Well I thought I knew..." She answers with a shake of her head, "Then I seen Fenris being attacked by his own pack and I saved him. Normally I would have killed him..." she pets Fenris on the head gently. "I think a monster something or someone who's evil, who hurts other for pleasure, or only cares for themselves hurting people who get in there way."

"And you think these Gryphons were monsters?" Emerald asked, looking over just in time to see one vanish into dust before Kieth could finish eating it. She wasn't sure how to take that so she looked back at Emma and continued, "They seem like any other animal to me, just roaming the forest, looking for food. No different from Kieth or Fenris."

#71 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:04 AM

"And you think these Gryphons were monsters?" Emerald asked, looking over just in time to see one vanish into dust before Kieth could finish eating it. She wasn't sure how to take that so she looked back at Emma and continued, "They seem like any other animal to me, just roaming the forest, looking for food. No different from Kieth or Fenris."

"Well some monster... most in my world can think like a human and most still choose to be evil." Emma says. "Take please in killing people... people I love."

#72 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:08 AM

"Well some monster... most in my world can think like a human and most still choose to be evil." Emma says. "Take please in killing people... people I love."

OOC: Pleasure, not please.

"Most, but not all. These ones didn't seem that way to me," Emerald said, as Kieth tried in vain to eat the second one before moving on to the third. "I guess what I'm saying it, just because something looks scary, or is scary, doesn't make it a monster."

#73 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:10 AM

OOC: Pleasure, not please.

"Most, but not all. These ones didn't seem that way to me," Emerald said, as Kieth tried in vain to eat the second one before moving on to the third. "I guess what I'm saying it, just because something looks scary, or is scary, doesn't make it a monster."

OOC: That was a mistype, I know the difference :D

"I think I'm becoming to realize that." Emma says. "Fenris helped me to start to," She smiles.

#74 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 02:02 AM

OOC: Time skipping.

The two continued hunting for some time after that. With the monsters vanishing when they were killed, it was hard to fill Kieth's appetite, but after a few hours the raptor finally got his fill. The moon hung high in the sky when they finally retired for the night.

Emerald had trouble sleeping. The TARDIS seemed so empty without the Doctor. Eventually, sleep found her. And in the morning she was awoke to someone knocking at the door of the TARDIS.

OOC: Pick either of your characters.

#75 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 02:10 AM

Emma was knocking on the door, "Hello, good morning!"

#76 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 02:14 AM

Emma was knocking on the door, "Hello, good morning!"

"Hi there," Emerald said with a smile, "Is the Oracle here yet?"

#77 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 02:17 AM

"Hi there," Emerald said with a smile, "Is the Oracle here yet?"

"Lets go see," Emma heads off to the Big House.

#78 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 02:31 AM

"Lets go see," Emma heads off to the Big House.

"Let's," Emerald agreed hurrying back toward the big house. There, the other cabin heads were waiting for them, along with a red headed girl - Rachael Elizabeth Dare - the Oracle.

#79 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 02:33 AM

"Let's," Emerald agreed hurrying back toward the big house. There, the other cabin heads were waiting for them, along with a red headed girl - Rachael Elizabeth Dare - the Oracle.

Leon had his feet up on a table siting back relaxed.

"Hey Rachael, this is the other Emerald," She says pointing to Emerald.

#80 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 03:01 AM

Leon had his feet up on a table siting back relaxed.

"Hey Rachael, this is the other Emerald," She says pointing to Emerald.

"Hi Emerald, Rachael Elizabeth Dare," she said, extending her hand, "I uh, heard a bit about what's going on."

"Then you know how urgent the situation is," Emerald said, "So, what do I do?"

"Simple, just ask away and..." Suddenly, Rachael's eyes began to glow and green mist escaped from her mouth

"To god and mortal and child born
Already broken a promise sworn
On her shoulders the world rests
She’ll rise above history’s tests
A new hero will answer the call
To the Lord of Time a world will fall"

When the prophecy was finished, everything was silent for a moment. Chiron was the first to speek, "Well, it seems we have our prophecy."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users