462 replies to this topic

#421 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:49 PM

"Yes... part of him will live... just like when he regenerates.... But Ruby, how would you feel? To have everything about you, about who you are, die - but not your soul. You don't live on, you die and someone else walks away with your body. And sure he has your memories, but that's all that's left. Just memories, seen through the eyes of someone else," Emerald paused, having seen him struggle with this same thing during his regeneration, "And right now, he's not a warrior, or a hero, or a Time Lord... he's a ordinary man... he has every right to be scared."

"Indeed he does," Chronos said, "I he refuses to change back... he is of no use, and will die with this world."

"I know he has every right to be scared..." Ruby says upset by the fact this man was going to die one way or a other. "It's okay to be scared John Smith but you have something in you. Which we all do and that is the human ability to over come fear with courage!" She pauses. "You can prove that you are real John! That your just as brave, courageous, and just as much of a hero as the Doctor. Mr. Smith if you open the watch... You can be braver than the Doctor because his nearly a god, and what are you just a normal man. What's more amazing than a normal guy saving the whole world?" She asks. "If you do this I promise I shall have songs sang about you for a thousand! About how brave and amazing you are. People will remember you as being real!"

At this point tears were running down Emma's face because this man's fate and Ruby's speech. Emma walks up to Mr. Smith and drops to her knees, she takes his face in her hands and gazes into his eyes, "P-please... please... I believe in you..."

#422 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:02 PM

John Smith looked at the watch. The pain on his face was apparent. "I... I... I can't, I don't have it in me."

And before Emerald could say anything, Chronos stood from his throne. "I don't have time to wait. I grow tired of this nonsense. If you cannot convince him, then he will die with the rest of you."

The Titan rushed the group, with unbelievable speed, slashing for John Smith's head with his syth. TT-Emerald threw a kunai knife at him, while jumping aside with Mr. Smith. The knife hit Chronos and bounced off, with the sound of metal against metal. The Titan lord spun around, swinging his sycth at CH-Emerald, Emma, and Ruby.

CH-Emerald jump back, avoiding the Titan's weapon.

#423 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:16 PM

Emma would duck and roll out of the way of the attack.

Ruby would avoid the attack by jumping back, and she summons her sword/shield.

Emma summons her bow and shots a arrow at the titan's lord's head. Fenris quickly runs to Emma's side and starts growling angrily.

#424 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:59 AM

The arrow clanged against Chronos' chest, bouncing away harmlessly. The Titan Lord laughed. He made a motion to go after Emma, but both Emeralds stopped him. TT-Emerald ran along the wall and jumped off, kicking him in the back of the head. While CH-Emerald drop kicked him in the back.

Chronos stumbled, but did not fall. TT-Emerald was holding her foot when Chronos turned. He swung his syth at her, but CH-Emerald save her by tackling her to ground.

#425 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:23 PM

Ruby attacks him from behind trying to stab him in the back of spine, holding her shield at the ready for defense.

Emma fires a lightning arrow at the titan's chest.

#426 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:57 PM

The arrow would hit before Ruby did. But it didn't seem to affect Chronos. Instead the current moved across his skin, then was channeled through Ruby's sword, which didn't pierce Chronos' hide, and shocked her. Her sword arm went numb.

"I think I broke my foot kicking him," TT-Emerald said.

"So don't kick him. got it." CH-Emerald replied, then studied the Titan.

"There's something wrong here, not even he should be this strong... and, if he has that body, why does he need the Doctor?"

#427 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:03 PM

Ruby retreats and runs over to the Emerald's regrouping, "Maybe this body will only last so long?" She asks thinking the same question to herself. "It has a lot of power but it eventually it burns it self out."

Emma would fire a net arrow at the titian hoping to slow him down, "Go to Hades!" She runs over to the other girls quickly with Fenris.

#428 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:35 AM

Ruby retreats and runs over to the Emerald's regrouping, "Maybe this body will only last so long?" She asks thinking the same question to herself. "It has a lot of power but it eventually it burns it self out."

Emma would fire a net arrow at the titian hoping to slow him down, "Go to Hades!" She runs over to the other girls quickly with Fenris.

"Maybe, but we don't have much time to sit and think." Emerald said, "We need to keep him away from the Doctor, and we need to keep him busy. If we spread out and keep attacking, we'll divide his attention."

"And how are we going to stop him?" CH-Emerald asked.

TT-Emerald looked to The Doctor/John Smith, "Just... have faith. Now go!"

When Emma's arrow got close enough for the net to deploy, it began moving in slow motion. The Titan Lord was able to slice the net to pieces. He dove toward Emma, slashing his scyth. If Emma tried to dodge, she'd feel like was moving though thick mud as time slowed around her body.

#429 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:38 PM

Emma would try to block the slash of the scythe with her bow.

Ruby nods, and then would attack the titian from behind again slashing at the back of his heel with her sword.

#430 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:55 PM

The scythe would cut Emma's bow in half, but did the job of making sure Emma wasn't hurt.Ruby's sword bounced harmlessly off of Chronos's leg.

TT-Emerald waited for a clear shot and threw three kunai knives at the back of his head. When they hit the time field and slowed, Emerald spoke the word, "Ganga!" and they shot back at their normal speed, but still bounced off of Chronos's head.

The Titan turned around to face Ruby, attempting to back hand her. The force would send her flying into a wall. With Ruby being so close, she'd be in his time field and it would be hard to dodge.

#431 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:35 AM

Once the titian turns his attention towards Ruby, Emma throws three of her hunting knifes, in a row at his butt the idea is to hit each other making them go faster. Hopefully this will counteract the time field.

Ruby would block the back hand with her shield, she also stab at the titan's eyeball with her sword, putting so some of her stored energy from her sword into the thrust.

#432 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:29 PM

OOC: what is your obsession with attacking your opponent's butt? Also, I don't think that's how momentum works... but I'll go with it.

Blocking would prevent direct contact with her face, but the force behind the blow was still enough to send her flying. There was also enough energy transferred from the impact to break Ruby's shield arm. The knife that hit would would only serve to get his attention. He blocked the other two with ease, before jumping at Emma, swinging his scythe at her neck.

CH-Emerald managed to jump over and push Emma out of the way. "Stay back, the other Emerald has a plan... I think..."

#433 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:22 AM

OOC: Shrug it's a weak point...

Ruby would groan out in pain, and with her magic ruby necklace send back her shield into the jewel of it.

"You think?" Emma would get back as she was told. "I hope she does.." Em says keeping her distance, however she attempt to blind the titan with her light powers. If it felt like her magic wouldn't work she wouldn't push it, and she save her energy.

#434 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:09 AM

Her light powers would work, although a bit weaker than before. Even with her magic, the Titan seemed unaffected. "Just protect the Doctor!" TT-Emerald shouted, holding a blue dagger.She ran at Chronos, but when she hit the time field, she slowed.

The Titan Lord smiled, swinging his scythe at her. Emerald pressed a button on the dagger and appeared to speed up. She rolled to the side, slashing her sword at the titan's leg. Again, there was the sound of metal on metal, and the force of the blow send a shock wave up Emerald's arm.

She dropped the sword, and narrowly avoided another attack from the scythe. Pulling out her wire string, she flipped over Chronos's head and wrapped the wire around his throat. She held tight, attempting to force him down, but he soon flipped her off.

When she hit the ground, she dropped the dagger. Chronos smiled, stepping on her shoulder to pin her down. He picked the dagger up and laughed. "This dagger is filled with the sands of time, that's how you could keep up with me," Chronos smiled, "But I am the master of time and... Yes, I have heard your name whispered. The girl from every world, the Iron Hashishin. Tell me, do you what this sand can do to a person?"

Without wasting another word, Chronos shoved the dagger into Emerald's shoulder and pressed the button, unleashing the remaining sand inside her.

#435 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:22 AM

Emma went to the Doctor, pulling out her dagger, turning it into it's sword form. Fenris also stood guard of the Doctor.

"No mother!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ruby yelled out in fear.

#436 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:51 PM

Emerald screamed in pain. The sands infected her body. The raw essence of time itself coursed through her veins. Her future became her past, her present became the future, and her deep, dark past came her present.

She saw it all again. The man who hurt her, who killed her mother. The death by fire. Her world lost. So much death, so much pain, so much sorrow. In one moment, it all became real once more. And as the sands continued to course through her, they moved from what was to what could have been.

Emerald had chosen a different life. One not of healing, but of vengeance. And from this sorrow, from this path, a new Emerald was born.
Posted Image

#437 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:43 PM

"M-mom!??" Ruby calls out, "Are you okay!?"

"Emerald?" Emma says.

#438 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:25 AM

Emerald looked at Ruby with malice in her eyes
Posted Image
Every negative emotion she had ever felt in her life had boiled over at once. A wily, soft, voice spoke in her mind, "The Doctor; he had set you on this path. His interference in YOUR world led to YOU setting Ahriman free. It was HIS fault YOUR mother died. YOU wouldn't even be here if not for him."

"He needs to pay. But THEY stand in your way."

"Stand aside!" She spoke, her voice cold and course, matching the changes made to her body.

#439 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:13 AM

Ruby would take a step back then fall to the ground on her butt. Tears would over flow her beautiful blue Innocent eyes and she would weep uncontrollably. Ruby is a strong, and brave warrior, but when it comes to the ones she loves she can't control her emotions yet. Though the princess of Athene's hasn't know her mom long she still loves her very much because that's the kind of person Ruby Brightstar is.

"What the Hades is going on here!?" Emma says. "Emerald that's not being a nut job, do you have any idea what the Hades is happening?"

#440 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:17 AM

CH-Emerald shook her head, "I- I-" she stammered, "My mother could figure it out... but... I'm lost"

"The Doctor must pay," Dark Emerald spoke, "He did this to me! He made me what I am! All my life! My home! My mother! My friends! My love! It's his fault!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users