#41 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:32 PM

Fallout 3 took me near 100. I did everything for that one. Which can be seen from my 1550/1550 GS.

#42 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:36 PM

Eh. I rather liked Morrowind. The open world, endless adventures, glitches abound. So much fun. Oblivion was awesome too, IMO. Can't wait to get Skyrim myself.

#43 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:06 PM

Eh. I rather liked Morrowind. The open world, endless adventures, glitches abound. So much fun. Oblivion was awesome too, IMO. Can't wait to get Skyrim myself.

That actually reminds me of 1 other thing that isn't awesome about Skyrim <.< Glitches. The glitch on Esbern, especially annoyed/frustrated me, I traveled back and forth between Riverwood and Riften 6 or 7 times before the bugger finally showed up in Riverwood <.<

#44 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:17 PM

That actually reminds me of 1 other thing that isn't awesome about Skyrim <.< Glitches. The glitch on Esbern, especially annoyed/frustrated me, I traveled back and forth between Riverwood and Riften 6 or 7 times before the bugger finally showed up in Riverwood <.<

You didn't try waiting?

#45 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:37 PM

You didn't try waiting?

^This. I bought the house in Solitude with my Dark Elf. Then lost the file. BALLS. My friends were in love with Morrowind. Absolutely in love with it. Oblivion, most didn't like as much. They all like Skyrim. Or will when they get it.

JVF, again, you play a demo, you don't like it, so your solution is to buy it for a different system. Is logic lost on you?

#46 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:54 PM

You didn't try waiting?

Yes, I tried that as well. But it didn't work.(after the first two times back and forth, I checked the Elder Scrolls wiki and found out that it was a glitch, and not just because Esbern was slow as hell)

#47 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts
  • Interests:Writing,Video games,Sports,women.

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:50 PM

I played a Demo of Skyrim and I'm going to say that it sucks until I get to play longer.

No offense, but dude just go play your Call Of Duty. This probably isn't a game for you.

#48 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:56 PM

^This. I bought the house in Solitude with my Dark Elf. Then lost the file. BALLS. My friends were in love with Morrowind. Absolutely in love with it. Oblivion, most didn't like as much. They all like Skyrim. Or will when they get it.

JVF, again, you play a demo, you don't like it, so your solution is to buy it for a different system. Is logic lost on you?

Hey Surfer, I want to hear your opinion...

Who should I really join the Stormcloaks or the Imperial Legion? I want to join the Stormcloaks because they want Skyrim for Nords and I think Natives should own their own land. But I heard if you do join them, Solitude gets destroyed and I have a house in Solitude and a wife also. I really like the city of Solitude. I also like the kickass Imperial clothing. ^_^

So who should I join? I would like to hear your opinion.

#49 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:59 PM

You don't need to play the others. The only connection (that I am aware of) is Lucien Lachance, who returns as the aforementioned Spectral Assassin this time around. ^_^

Also, the PC version is superior to all others. Mods ftw.

I disagree. The 360 version is said to be the best one, for right now it has no bugs.

My friend who has it for PC, claims he has encountered many bugs. I decided to get it for 360 instead for my PC or PS3.

#50 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:01 PM

I haven't encountered any bugs at all, not even the ones listed on the Elder Scrolls Wikia.

And again... mods.

#51 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:06 PM

I haven't encountered any bugs at all, not even the ones listed on the Elder Scrolls Wikia.

And again... mods.

So, its pointless when a game is unplayable.

Just saying. If you do have it for PC and have no bugs, then I stand corrected.

All I know is that I heard the PC and PS3(definitely the PS3 version) had many bugs and many gamers were complaining. That's why I got the 360 version.

#52 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:09 PM

Right, except it isn't unplayable. Your friend is either wrong, or simply has a bad computer, because the PC version is near-perfect. It's much faster than the Xbox version my friend has...

#53 Soberguy

Soberguy

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,214 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:10 PM

I disagree. The 360 version is said to be the best one, for right now it has no bugs.

My friend who has it for PC, claims he has encountered many bugs. I decided to get it for 360 instead for my PC or PS3.

I play on the XBox 360 and have encountered a few bugs, but nothing too terrible. As mentioned previously, there is the occassional graphic bug such as me having an arrow stuck in my head for several levels. My son also had an NPC in Solitude walking about 10 feet in the air. The creepiest was when my companion was struck down to where they are kneeling, but after healing up she was stuck like that. As she was left crawling around on the floor, she couldn't keep up and I just cleared it out solo. Of course, when I doubled back, I'd sometimes turn a corner and see her shaking and shambling across the floor like the thing in The Ring. *shudder*

The only one which has been even the slightest inconvenience is the Bard quests. They send you after 3 instruments and when you get them and turn the quest in, they are still stuck in your inventory. As quest items, you can't drop them or store them so they just sit there taking up 10 lbs of carrying capacity. On the plus side, the reward for those quests are a bunch of skill level-ups, so it's totally worth it.

#54 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:16 PM

Right, except it isn't unplayable. Your friend is either wrong, or simply has a bad computer, because the PC version is near-perfect. It's much faster than the Xbox version my friend has...

We both have good gaming rigs dude. He said he encountered bugs. That's all I'm saying. I didn't exactly see it when he was playing.

Also Bethesda is known for bugs in their games, like Fallout NV. But their games are still amazing.

#55 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:20 PM

I play on the XBox 360 and have encountered a few bugs, but nothing too terrible. As mentioned previously, there is the occassional graphic bug such as me having an arrow stuck in my head for several levels. My son also had an NPC in Solitude walking about 10 feet in the air. The creepiest was when my companion was struck down to where they are kneeling, but after healing up she was stuck like that. As she was left crawling around on the floor, she couldn't keep up and I just cleared it out solo. Of course, when I doubled back, I'd sometimes turn a corner and see her shaking and shambling across the floor like the thing in The Ring. *shudder*

The only one which has been even the slightest inconvenience is the Bard quests. They send you after 3 instruments and when you get them and turn the quest in, they are still stuck in your inventory. As quest items, you can't drop them or store them so they just sit there taking up 10 lbs of carrying capacity. On the plus side, the reward for those quests are a bunch of skill level-ups, so it's totally worth it.

hmmm.... I haven't encountered that arrow bug that everyone is talking about, but I did encounter some minor lagging/freezing.

Bethesda should soon have a patch for all these. I haven't did the Bard quest yet though.

#56 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:08 PM

I just bought me a nice house, and I am finally getting some good money.
Me coin bag be growing (pirate voice?)

#57 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 08:44 PM

The Imperial Legion was pretty fun, but nothing crazy. Better than the main quest. I don't know how the Stormcloaks are going down, haven't played through that yet. I'll go Imperial Legion for now because it's a safe bet. It's like "Go with your beliefs(Stormcloaks) or enjoy the damn game(Legion)". Honestly, I've always gone with the "go with your beliefs" and I hate myself for it. Enjoy the damn game.

#58 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:06 PM

I chose the Legion for "old time's sake" in addition to the fact that I actually agree with their side of the conflict. Then again, I do have a tendency to side with the well-ordered, professional military force in any given game. For instance, I went with the NCR in New Vegas.

#59 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:32 PM

Did anyone else go with Brotherhood of Steel in Vegas?

#60 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:50 AM

YEAH! I united them with the NCR.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users