• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#21 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:01 PM

Ok, quick recap, everyone whose asked to join via PM or on here has been accepted. Still waiting to see if a few of the old players who signed up are still interested before I let others. Feel free to ask. I have had a word with everyone's characters and your all know where your at
@DJ: Please stop trolling with useless posts, however I do agree suggestions for start date should be in everyone's mind. I'd like a majority ruling once I ask. As another tease to show I aint giving up on it, some more dossiers and possibles for who you'll be running into during Orientation;

Code name: Scorcher: Alpha

Affiliation: Psychopath

Aearance/Costume: Posted Image

Origin: Not much is known of Scorcher Alpha, few can still place his name and those individuals refuse to, except that he was a particularly powerful pyrokinetic who eventually joined up with the Firebugs. They set him up with experimental armor to strengthen his abilities tenfold, which has been successfully mass produced and distributed through ranks. He wordlessly follows orders, to the point where someone might assume that he was some sort of robot. However rare sightings and unmaskings do show a human is inside that evil shell.

Primary Powers:
*Pyrokinesis(level 4)

Equipment:
*Powered armor; enhances skills tenfold well into superhuman. Also a fuel source and backup fire-based weaponry if main power exhausts. Rebreather and other lifesupport systems to stop self from succumbing to any accidental fire hazards. More than capable of stopping most small-arms fire.

Associates: The Firebugs; Arsonists and anarchists who truly believe that the only way for the world to thrive is to burn eveything established to the ground. With them at the head of the new world, they also believe they can snuff out any resistance. Howver most believe the ranks of this terroist group are insane and out for personal enjoyment. They will do anything to succed in their objectives. Anything.

Code Name: Tundra Wolf

Alter Ego: Adriana Teresa 'Terry' Dominguez

Affiliation: Anti-Hero

Appearance:
Posted Image Human form
Posted ImageMutated Form

Costume: paramilitary uniform/gear, beret, hiker's backpack

Origin: Originally a young rebel born in Mexico City, looking to help bring down the Drug Cartel. She did this for three years, before a mission gone bad ended with her captured and put into a Human Trafficking ring where she was eventually taken by a 'mysterious individual' and put through genetics experiments. What started as an attempt to give Teresa cryokinesis through dangerously experimental means led to her first being spliced with wolf genes to be hardier and able to survive the fusion with the enegries to allow for cryo-process and an adrenaline boost system to survive the splicing with wolf DNA. The experience was excrutiatingly painful, however when she woke up after all was said and done, she found herself in the heart of a GEAR tech lab. She had been saved before the dr. could complete the training with her and use her for his own ends. Her original goal long gone after the years, she was suggested as to head to Reach City to hone her powers that were forced upon her to use for the greater good. She agreed, though she will do so on her terms.

Primary Powers:
*Morphing into mutatedandfull werewolf
*Cryokinesis(level 2)

Secondary Powers:
*Enhanced/Wolf senses
*Adrenaline boost(level 2)
*Trained soldier
*Accelerated healing(level 1)

Equipment:
Kevlar body armor, backpack full of supplies

Weapons:
*Modified Ruger Mini-14
*Semmerling .45 backup pistol "pequeña muerte"
*Ruger Super-RedHawk .454 "Handcannon"
*Dual machete's: forward curved and parang.
*Switchblade/boot knife
*Glock 21

Associates: Former rebel groups, notably Los Trece pre-transformation. Currently working off deal with GEAR tech
------------------------------------------

Code name: Irish Fox

Alter Ego: Connor J. Remington

Affiliation: Mysterious Vigilante

Appearance:
Posted ImageOut of Costume

Posted Imagein costume

Origin: A man who walks between two worlds for reasons only he knows is Connor Remington. The dual lives of Connor are deliberately seperate, lest anyon would believe these two were the same man; C. Jackson Remington is your average over-egoed action star actor who seems to flux between good and obnoxious press. The Irish Fox is a calculating and vicious giver of vengance who is not afraid to do what he thinks is right. In truth both of these sides are only parts of who the real Connor Remington is; an odd mix of both personas. Noone is quite sure of the reason why he risks his life, but those that know the real him know several things; he really does have an ego, he is very good at his job, and he is overall one of the best men you could ask for at your side in a time of need.

Primary Powers:
*Lycanthropy

Secondary Powers:
*Highly intelligent
*World Class Martial Artist
*Expert actor
*Extremely skilled in various oddjobs and skills(thief, escape artist, etc)

Weapons:
*Karambit
*Butterfly knife
*Cane Sword
*various other knives depending on situation
*Carious firearms depending on situation

Equipment:
*various body armors for given situations
*Hi tech gasmask
-----------------------------------------

Code name: Mr. Mammoth

Alter Ego: Classified

Affiliation: Goldenboy

Appearance: Posted Image

Origin: Not much is publically known about Mr. Mammoth's, however he has been on the job for the last decade and for the last several years, he has been one of the more heroic individuals to grace Reach City, as well as the rest of the world. As one of the big players in the super-hero game he commands respect from both sides in the walls of Reach City. He is also great with the kids, and is one of the better attiuded heroes around.

Primary Powers:
*Cryokinesis(Level 5)

Secondary Powers:
*Superhuman Strength/Durability(level 3)
*Telepathy

----------------------------------------

Code name: Scarab Queen

Alter Ego: Formerly, Jillian Schmiedt

Affiliation: Psychopath

Appearance/Costume: Posted Image

Origin: Once an archeologist well on her way to making the discovery of the century, she ran into the mystical artifact known as the staff of the Scarab Queen, one out of five relics that supposedly granted an evil tyrant power. Her mind fragmented, she believed she was this scarab queen and infiltrated Reach City in hopes of finding the remaining artifacts.

Primary Powers:
*summoning(Scarabs) (level 2)
*Mystical energy generation(level 2)

Secondary Powers:
*Exoskeleton

Equipment: The Staff of the Scarab Queen

-----------------------------------------

Code Name: Roach

Alter Ego: Dirk Charles V

Affiliation: Affiably Evil

Appearance/Costume:
Posted Image
Origin: Descendant of a legendary pirate who supposedly could not die, Dirk was always fascinated by the tales of old. Despite this, he very much lived in the now, working his best to fit into the current world and making his living as an actor, however one day he found that he shared his ancestor's ability to survive almost anything after his power was accidentially awakened. Already having lived a good life, he figured taking up pirate garb and living life to the fullest was the best thing he could do. It was the role of a lifetime.

Primary Powers:
*Reactive Adaption(level 3)

Secondary Powers:
*Near genius intellect
*Skilled in most forms of combat

Weapons:
*Wheellock pistols modified to be magazine fed(x2, .45 acp)
*Elephant rifle
*double-edged short sword(resembling a roman Gladius)
*.357 magnum

Equipment;
*Pirate garb and supplies
*Disguise kit

#22 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:04 PM

I hope we get strong quick. I feel screwed.

#23 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:16 PM

I hope we get strong quick. I feel screwed.

So... everything's the same?

#24 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:24 PM

So... everything's the same?

-.- ... If it wasn't for G4 I would so be hitting on your characters right now.

#25 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:26 PM

-.- ... If it wasn't for G4 I would so be hitting on your characters right now.

South Star and Red Dragon?

#26 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:33 PM

South Star and Red Dragon?

... Dammit.

#27 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:05 AM

... Dammit.

lol.

Anyway I'm up for this to start at anytime.

#28 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:03 AM

lol.

Anyway I'm up for this to start at anytime.

Agreed.

#29 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:10 PM

How about we start it tomorrow?

#30 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:25 PM

How about we start it tomorrow?

I say this^.

Its not like we're all a team so we could start at different times.

#31 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:37 PM

Hehe, no.

Im just as antsy to start, but I can sum up the flaw of that plan with two issues:or one I dont actually have confirmation/sheets from everyone quite yet. Secondly while your for the most part are you are right in your gonna be as connected as you like(or lack therof) even splitting it into as many groups as we have, the intro is going to be something everyone experiences at roughly the same time so everyone agreeing on a start date=smoother ride I can work around better. So tomorrows not quite fitting either criteria. At least until things really begin happening I cant compensate for noshows.

#32 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:39 PM

Anytime works for me. except for a short time on saturday.

#33 Ruinus

Ruinus

Plebiscite Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,154 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Guilty Gear, Guns N' Roses, astronomy, school, English, reading, science fiction, drawing, video games and playing guitar.

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:23 PM

Anytime is also up for me, name the start date and I can do it. The only way I wouldn't be able to post that day is if something unexpected comes up, and I can't really plan for that.

#34 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 11:22 PM

bump

#35 Mercenaryblade

Mercenaryblade

Mercenary Captain

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,441 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, fencing, and more.

Posted 02 December 2011 - 11:34 PM

Anytime is fine with me Kev but please give all of us fair warning and time to apply final touches with our characters.

#36 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 11:48 PM

!_!

#37 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,632 posts
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...
  • Interests:Reading Animorphs, Writing.

Posted 03 December 2011 - 12:50 AM

Don't start the game until its ready, quit trying to rush it guys, it's been in the making since before I joined this site, so quit trying to start it too early.

#38 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 12:52 AM

@Ruinus/Merc: Ok, all I needed to know. I will definitely give a warning to all, and I understand if things get in the way. Life's unexpected like that

@Everyone else: Thanks Jesus, but yeah this hasd been in production.........awhile. Promise itll live up. Once I get confirmation on the signups from last time I will begin to take ideas down to the date. Let's all chill.

NOTE It's been brought to my attention for the NPC sheets Ive added some odd things to secondary powers. No certain things like martial arts or marksmanship doesnt get added there(thats what combat stats are for), I just thought it'd be a nice aesthetic touch since for gameplay reasons in that none of the NPC's are having their stats shown. Remember only if its something that can aid your character or allow them to go past peak human on the skill stats, does it go there.

#39 Ruinus

Ruinus

Plebiscite Moderator

• Moderators
  • 3,154 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Guilty Gear, Guns N' Roses, astronomy, school, English, reading, science fiction, drawing, video games and playing guitar.

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:13 PM

Yeah, I dunno if anyone noticed but Southern California was hit by a storm that had 80 mph winds that left some 350,000 people without electricity. So, since Wednesday I've had almot no electricity. It came back today at 1 PM, but it may get cut again. Luckily, I hear 90+% of people should get back their electricity by 9 PM Sunday, so after that it seems my Internet connection should be fine again.

#40 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:39 AM

So... any news?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users