Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:55 PM

EDITED.

#42 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:56 PM

Name: Carlos "Carl" O'Hara

Appearance: Posted Image

Powers/Abilities: Possesses his father's powers, but further developed, including:

Superhuman Strength: Sufficient to lift twenty tons under optimal conditions.

Superhuman Speed and Reflexes: Under optimal conditions, Carlos is easily capable of dodging bullets and most other ranged weapons.

Superhuman Agility: Carlos, like his father and Peter Parker before him, is capable of performing feats of athleticism far beyond the capabilities of even an Olympic athlete.

Superhuman Stamina and Durability: Carlos's body produces far less fatigue toxins than an ordinary humn's would. He is capable of exerting himself at peak capacity for a maximum of 23 hours before succumbing to exhaustion. While not on the level of someone like Wolverine, Carlos's body heals damaged tissue at a far more rapid rate than ordinary humans. 'Minor' injuries, such as fractured bones and small gunshot or stab wounds, can heal in a matter of hours, though larger injuries take far longer.

Organic Webbing: Like his father, Carlos possesses spinnerets in each of his arms, which are capable of producing organic webbing. While very difficult to break over time, this webbing degrades slowly over time and eventually dissolves completely. Carlos, however, possesses an ability his father did not; he is capable of altering the thickness and density of his webbing to his liking.

Enhanced Senses: Miguel's senses are boosted beyond what would be considered normal; particularly his eyesight. He is capable of "zooming in" on targets which would be out of sight for an ordinary human.

Accelerated Vision (as portrayed in Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions): This ability, inherited from his father, is capable of slowing time to a crawl, allowing Carlos to react far faster than he normally would.

Spider-Sense: The Spider-Sense Miguel was given by Madame Web (in Shattered Dimensions) passed on to Carlos too, giving him a danger sense which warns him of his opponent's attack before they make it.

Razor-sharp fangs and talons: Like his father, Carlos possesses angled talons on his fingertips, which he uses to cling from walls. He can retract these talons at will. He also possesses fangs, which are not retractable.

Gifted Intellect: While not quite on the level of his father, Carlos has been tutored extensively academically, particularly in the field of science.

Equipment: An updated version of the Spider-Man costume, composed of UMF, effectively making it untearable, as well as fireproof, a special sword, given to his father by TenTen, and eventually passed down to Carlos. Unlike his father, Carlos is willing to use this sword.

Bio: Returning to the year 2099 after the events of the third Universal Warrior Tournament (though it wasn't really a tournament, as far as he could tell), Miguel O'Hara, also known as Spider-Man 2099, continued his career as New York's protector. After the invasion and subsequent defeat of the extraterrestrial entities known as the Phalanx, Miguel married his long-time partner, Xina, and together they birthed a child, who they named Carlos after Miguel's Mexican heritage. Carlos initially showed no trace of his father's abilities, and Miguel (having at this point aquired Thor's hammer, Mjolnir, and become physically immortal) had him tutored extensively in the field of science, hoping Carlos could lead a normal life-- something Miguel was denied.

However, this was not to be, as in the weeks following his seventeenth birthday, Carlos began to show signs of his fathers' mutation as he developed. At first, his strength and speed simply increased; however, eventually the more... visible of his fathers' mutations occured, as fangs grew in place of his normal teeth and talons sprouted from his fingertips... painfully. With time, however, Carlos learned to control these powers, and, realizing that the world still needed a Spider-Man (a roll he could no longer fill due to his position as ruler) Miguel helped train and hone him in these abilities. He was surprised initially, as his son proved to be stronger and faster than he'd ever been as Spider-Man. Eventually, donning a costume of his own, he became the latest in a line of Spider-Men.

When the news came through that his father had been kidnapped, Carlos was devastated; but this quickly changed to determination as he resolved to rescue his father. He was Spider-Man, after all... and New York would be fine without him for a few weeks, right?

#43 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:29 PM

I lol'd at the reference to "vergil-sensei" ^^

Yes those were good times :D

I'm still reading this, but you do know that moving faster than your shadow requires one to exceed the speed of light? Or did you mean move so fast no one can see the his shadow? Speed of light: 186,282 miles per second!!!

*goes back to reading*

I found Jet very interesting. Good job with the bio, BF! :rolleyes:

Edit: @ Tom, it stated otherwise, twice. Was worth askin'.

Yes his faster than the speed of light lol. His as fast as Lee without the weights, like when he fights Gaara he moves so fast you can't see him tell he reappears.

Thanks I hope he'll be a very interesting character. And thanks!

I took it as no one can see his shadow.

That's exactly it and it was stated by his mother. My words weren't meant literally just were to sound cool.

Maybe Kat but Jedi have pregognition and I could always nick us som Atium. Besides, take his player into account...

That be very very hard to beat but Atium has been beaten before. And hey nice cheap shot at me. I'm not the best player and I'm not great playing in character but I'm not half bad when it comes to fights.

Like we'd need it, this is Lee's kid, his almost garunteed to be dumb as a post. Sirgfrried is always dngerous just not to others.

His actually very smart, he has a lot of talent, and works as hard as his father, his a ninja genius unlike his father. Basically his as skilled and smart as Neji mixed with the hard work of his father. His Talent comes from his mother and he works hard with everything.

#44 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts
  • Interests:Shonen anime/manga
    reading/writing fantasy novels
    reading/writing fanfiction

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:47 PM

Dude, I was just messing around.

#45 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:52 PM

Dude, I was just messing around.

Kk, boys character's in this RP are out numbered. At least there is one more guy now.

#46 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:57 PM

Kk, boys character's in this RP are out numbered. At least there is one more guy now.

Well, I guess we're Generation X chromosome.

#47 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:59 PM

Limited sign-ups. I call Fascism :D

#48 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 06:06 PM

Well, I guess we're Generation X chromosome.

Haha yeah. Honestly more females isn't a bad thing :D

#49 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 06:15 PM

I feel bad for the bad guys if all the lady's have that time of the month at the same time :D

#50 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:37 PM

I feel bad for the bad guys if all the lady's have that time of the month at the same time :D

I feel bad for the male characters.

#51 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:11 PM

Like Lee :rolleyes: Good times.

#52 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:11 PM

I could always register Ken Tennyson?

We'd have Heatblast at least!

:D

#53 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:15 PM

You could also reg the kid he had with the kitchen girl.

#54 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:17 PM

Bleh.

#55 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:19 PM

Bleh.

Just saying it's an option, I'd be glad to have you aboard.

#56 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:24 PM

Heatblast?

Heatblast!!!

#57 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 23 November 2011 - 10:43 PM

Heatblast?

Heatblast!!!

THis should be fun.....Im totally gonna challenge you for destruction mastah!

#58 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 02:15 AM

I feel bad for the male characters.

Jet will be very nice and buy Ice Cream during that time lol. I think we should feel bad for Katrina with all the blood in the air.

Like Lee :D Good times.

lol yes like Lee.... Good times for us players not Lee. He can truly say though he understands what women go through lol.

#59 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 09:53 PM

RESERVED

#60 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 24 November 2011 - 10:47 PM

RESERVED

*Runs*

Kidding of course :blink:. A tad curious who you have in mind.....just dont try to pick up on the 13 year, cause she knows how to use that broadsword.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users