Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,252 posts
  • Interests:Shonen anime/manga
    reading/writing fantasy novels
    reading/writing fanfiction

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:15 PM

Okay so I'll make this quick. This RP is only open to those who have had handles in UWT I-III. Simpy put handles are being kidnapped and their children must unite to save them. Stadard UWT handle rules aplly and you only get on handle unless you have special permission from me.
Sign-up example

Handle Name (Pic optional): Katie Marek

Powers/equipment: Is apowerful Mistborn Jedi, profient lightsabr duelist. Armed with two shotos one standard lightsaber, two glass daggers, two corotsis daggers, a coin pouch and two aluminium Glock 17's with aluminum bullets

Bio: Daughter of Galen Marek and Vin Venture Born in a dystopian future where Earth continues to fight a war with the Galactic Empire. katie became a veteran of the war at an early age but spent the last couple years in her native timeline traveling with the Doctor. Katie was sent back to change history just as Earth was destroyed.

#2 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:24 PM

Handle Name (Pic optional): Jet
Posted Image

Nickname: White Lightning

Height: 4'8

Weight: 93 pounds

Powers: Jet has master over his Lightning Chakra: So he can manipulate it greatly. His crazy strong he can break boulders with his bare hands. His so fast when he takes off his leg weights he moves so fast no one can see his shadow. His also a master at Taijutsu being trained by his father Rock Lee. And is a master of Chakra control because he inherited his mother Chakra control. Master at Deception and Strategy.

Equipment: Ninja Tool bag, Milityary Rations Pill, Summoning: Lightning Flash Blade Creation, Kunai, Shuriken, Senbon, Paper Bombs, Flash Bombs, Smoke bombs, Wire String, Demon Wind Shuriken,

Special Weapons: Katana that Edward made for Lee and Lee gave to Jet. Jet was trained to use it from his father and he was told of his father's teacher the great Vergil-Sensei. Jet likes hand to hand combat more than using his Katana however his a skilled swordsmen. And can send his Lightning Chakra through it to add to it's piercing power, also add to the Katana's range, Tonfa sends Lightning Chakra through the Tonfa giving it incredible cutting power.

Jutsu:
Strong Fist
One Thousand Years of Death
Lightning Shadow Clone
Lightning Running Beast
Chakra Flow Lightning
Lightning Style Lightning Rasengan: With the Lightning Chakra into the Rasengan it gives it great piercing power, also the electricity paralyses the target.
Lightning Style Armour

Bio: After the events of UWT 3 Rock Lee got turned back into a male. Then the Doctor took Lee back to his world and the leaf village. Lee was happy to be back home but he was also sadden that he didn't come back with Tenten. He slipped into a depression for months and he met a Medical ninja named May. She was also having a hard time in life but it didn't stop her from trying to make her new friend Lee happy. And Lee did everything in his power to make this nice girl happy. They became happy doing everything together and this went on for months. Tell one day Neji asked Lee if she was his girlfriend and he turned all red. Lee admitted he loved her to Neji and he was scared to tell her how he felt because of what happen with Sakura.

Neji told Lee she was clearly in love with him to. So Lee asked her out and eventually the paired got married. Then they had a baby boy and named him Jet. Lee and Jet are very close. The two of them often go fishing together (with bare hands ) and perform many extreme activities (which they keep secret from May). Jet is a fast learner and everything comes easy to him. Because of that, he has a hard time relating to people who have to struggle in order to make progress. As he was raised by Lee, he is certain that his awesomeness is the result of hard work (even if it really is a matter of talent) and uses this logic to motivate his friends. Like Try harder next time and you'll make it. He applies the rule to himself as well and is constantly looking for new challenges and new sources of adrenaline.

Jet's Element is lightening and he can use a variety of lightening-based Ninjutsu. As he inherited his mother's excellent chakra control, he was able to develop an unbelievable accuracy in using lightening attacks. He could even nail a fly from the other end of the room without damaging anything inside it. He usually combines lightening into his Taijutsu too, for a better effect (like Electric punch or Electric kick ). He however does pretty good without the lightening too. When he takes off his weights he can be so fast that he doesn't even create a shadow (according to May "This kid is too fast for his own good").

He tends to release small amounts of white electricity when he's scared, angry or sad (For which he earned the nickname "White Lightning"). Jet is short and this gives him a chip on his shoulder. He gets angry when someone calls him short and his father tells him "You remind me of my old friend Edward".

#3 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:26 PM

I'm verrry interested in seeing the handle choices of others. I'm thinking about mine as well.

#4 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:29 PM

I'm verrry interested in seeing the handle choices of others. I'm thinking about mine as well.

:D We all know the logical choice for you is Kat and the RP wouldn't be complete without her.

#5 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,632 posts
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...
  • Interests:Reading Animorphs, Writing.

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:32 PM

uwt 4 doesnt count?

#6 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:33 PM

:D We all know the logical choice for you is Kat and the RP wouldn't be complete without her.

True. Perhaps I shall haz two handles! Or maybe Kat will be one of the kidnapped. :rolleyes:

#7 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:33 PM

uwt 4 doesnt count?

Nope.

#8 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:36 PM

True. Perhaps I shall haz two handles! Or maybe Kat will be one of the kidnapped. :D

Sorry no, Vin and Galen have that spot, and Kat never really showed interest in anyone. Kat qualifies beecause her parents weee handles.

#9 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:41 PM

Sorry no, Vin and Galen have that spot, and Kat never really showed interest in anyone. :D

How presumtuous!

#10 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:41 PM

If Emile had a child...the universe would have imploded.

#11 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:43 PM

Will do my sheet very soon!!! :rolleyes:

Wait... this means that... that... Rock Lee gave birth??! :D

#12 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,632 posts
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:45 PM

im playing as kidomaru's (uwt 2) kid. will make character soon.

#13 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

How presumtuous!

:D I guess I can let you have two but yeah, it wouldn't feel complete without Kat.

#14 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Wait... this means that... that... Rock Lee gave birth??! :D

No he got fixed! his a guy again.

#15 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:46 PM

I got special permission :D

Handle 1
Handle Name (Pic optional): Emerald
Posted Image

Powers/equipment:
Minor knowledge of the Ancient Language
Sword: Enchanted to return to Emerald's hand when lost.
King's Sword
Persian Short bow
Kunai Knives
A special Kunai, recived from a fallen friend
Kieth
Physic paper
Water pouch: Bigger on the inside
Quiver: Bigger on the inside, holds countless arrows
Enchanted Arrows: Indestructible
Wire Strings
Dagger of Time

Bio:
Emerald was born the daughter of a soldier and a slave woman. Her father bought her mother's freedom. Emerald grew up happily in the palace in Babylon. She developed a brother sister relationship with the Prince. He taught her how to scale walls and make the kingdom her playground. Her world changed when her father was killed and her and her mother were forced back into slavery. When her mother took her own life, at a very young age, Emerald's innocents was taken from her.

After a year of this the new Persian rulers, a man and woman from another world, met her and found out about the way she was treated. The king and queen were outraged. The king beat Emerald's slave owner to near death before saying, "I don't kill humans for any reason... but she does." and left the man's fate in the queen's hands. They then took Emerald in and raised her. They were a family, until the king was called away to save reality once again.

When the world fell to Ahriman and the queen, who was like Emerald's mother was taken captive, Emerald was forced to work as a servant for king Malik. He didn't mistreat her, she just had to work. The only thing that kept her going was the belief that the true king would return to save the queen and the world.

Instead of the king; 5 new warriors were sent to save Persia. Emerald accompanied them on their journey to save the world. the queen eventually joined the group and told them of a mask that would allow them to go back and stop Ahriman from being awakened.

They traveled back in time and battled outside of the Temple of Light, making their last stand. When the queen fell in this battle, Emerald was grief stricken. Ahriman promised to bring her back if Emerald just freed him. Emerald didn't care about the world anymore, and agreed. This resulted in Emerald being the one who freed Ahriman and doomed the world and the queen was brought back to life as the mysterious Woman who vexed the group during their journey.

The group was pulled from the dying world, into a strange ship that was a world in of itself. There Emerald made new friends who helped her overcome her grief. She was taught the magic of the ancient language and trained in combat by the warrior princess herself. From the age 13 until now she traveled the mutilverse with the mysterious doctor and honing her skills.

Handle 2
Handle Name (Pic optional): Victoria Sparda
Human Form
Posted Image
Devil Trigger
Posted Image

Powers/equipment:
Weapons:
1) Blood & Tear: Guns with infinite ammo, firing demonic bullets. They function like her father's Ebony and Ivory, but can be charged like Nero's Blue Rose.
2) Tranquility: A specialized sword, with a handle resembling a gun. The trigger can be pulled to fire demonic energy in the form of a wave (pull trigger and slash with sword) or a spear-like blast (pull trigger normally/stabbing)

Abilities:
1) Healing Factor: Slightly less effective than her father's
2) Air Trick: A burst of Super Speed movement that allows Victoria to seem like she's teleporting.
3) Royal Guard: Ability to throw up a shield of demonic energy able to absorb enemy attacks. She can store, build, and release this energy.
4) Demonic Strength: Base: 2 tons, Devil Trigger: 4 tons
5) Demonic Speed: 2x peek human at base, 4x peek human in Devil Trigger

Bio: Victoria, the result of a single night of fun and daughter of Dante and Lady, was born shortly before the Order of the Sword surfaced the first time. Not long after Dante, along with Nero, brought down the order, Dante disappeared.

When he returned, there was a promise he had to fulfill. Due to the events of UWT 1 and 2, her parents left. However, they decided to leave their daughter. As much as it pained them, they felt it was best she was raised in her own time. And she could do much more for their world than this new world they were going to.

And so Victoria was raised by Nero and Kyrie. Trish even took her under her wing, and she was trained to be a powerful demon hunter. This was her family, though she heard stories of her parents and longed to meet them. During this time, the small Devil May Cry shop had turned into Devil May Cry Inc.

A year ago, Dante returned, and for Victoria adjusting has been hard. She fights to help save him, not out of loyalty to her father, but because she feels it's right.

#16 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:47 PM

im playing as kidomaru's (uwt 2) kid. will make character soon.

by handles I meant the heoic characters actually.

#17 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,632 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:51 PM

by handles I meant the heoic characters actually.

oh, well i didnt do anything in uwt 3. good luck guys.

#18 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:52 PM

oh, well i didnt do anything in uwt 3. good luck guys.

It's just why would you kidnap a villian?

#19 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:14 PM

Hehe. I haz my handleS.

:D

*thanks Nesh for special permission*

#20 tomisntblue