• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#81 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 23 November 2011 - 10:00 PM

Subzero also wins because he has years of experience over Deathstroke and his fighting skills are superior. Subzero has fought warriors who were on Deathstroke's level already in Mortal Kombat in his history. Oh by the way in Mortal Kombat 9 I believe Subzero did fight Cyrax and 1 other cyborg after they took him away in the storyline. Subzero would beat Deathstroke.

#82 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 23 November 2011 - 10:19 PM

Subzero also wins because he has years of experience over Deathstroke and his fighting skills are superior. Subzero has fought warriors who were on Deathstroke's level already in Mortal Kombat in his history. Oh by the way in Mortal Kombat 9 I believe Subzero did fight Cyrax and 1 other cyborg after they took him away in the storyline. Subzero would beat Deathstroke.

Can I see proof that Sub Zero has better fighting skills?

#83 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:03 AM

The proof is Subzero as a Lin Kuei ninja who is one of the best trained (Which the Lin Kuei has been around for a very long time) is superior to Deathstroke as a Martial Artist and Subzero on top of it has way more experience then Deathstroke. In Subzero's backstory he defeat Sektor and Cyrax. Subzero has also defeated Ermac, Scorpion, and Noob Saibot as well. Subzero has defeated warriors more skilled and physically superior to Deathstroke.

#84 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:05 AM

Subzero has defeated warriors more skilled and physically superior to Deathstroke.

So has deathstroke.

#85 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:16 AM

So has deathstroke.

I'm talking warriors in fighting one on one with no prep at all. Deathstroke has been shown pre-reboot with no prep to get his ass handed to him in a fight by a extremely trained fighter like Cassadra Cain or others over the years.

#86 NrvnqsrChaos

NrvnqsrChaos

Cannon Fodder

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 06:44 PM

Round 1- Midnighter vs Goku (After fighting Piccolo the first time way before Raditz. He can't fly or use planet busting attacks)

Round 2- Kratos (Only has his sword and no other weapons) vs Zealot

Round 3- Daken & Wolverine vs Starkiller (2 Lightsabers, Force Lightening, and Force Push are all he can use)

Round 4- The Foot Elite (Mirage Comics) vs Ryu, Ken, and Akuma

Round 5- Grifter & Deathstroke (Reboot for both) vs Shredder (Mirage Comics) & Subzero (Mortal Kombat 9)

Round 6- Albert Wesker & Alice (Resident Evil Afterlife Clone with all her abilities but her TK)

vs

Selene (Underworld) & Yulaw (The One)

Edit: I had put a poll up and don't know what happened to it. Sorry just post below on who would win the fight.

Demon King Piccolo or Piccolo Jr.? Hmm. I can't recall much of Goku around that time, but this was after he destroyed the Red Ribbon army singlehandedly, right? My gut says Midnighter isn't beating him. Aaaannnd I don't know anything of at least one side in each of the other fights so I can't comment.

#87 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 08:16 PM

The proof is Subzero as a Lin Kuei ninja who is one of the best trained (Which the Lin Kuei has been around for a very long time) is superior to Deathstroke as a Martial Artist and Subzero on top of it has way more experience then Deathstroke. In Subzero's backstory he defeat Sektor and Cyrax. Subzero has also defeated Ermac, Scorpion, and Noob Saibot as well. Subzero has defeated warriors more skilled and physically superior to Deathstroke.

Deathstroke has defeated enemies more impressive then himself too. How do you know the Lin Kuei are better trained? I could just as easily say the US military gives you better training then the Lin Kuei. That is not proof, that is your opinion. Give some cold hard facts, then maybe that'll be proof.

Deathstroke has been shown pre-reboot with no prep to get his ass handed to him in a fight by a extremely trained fighter like Cassadra Cain or others over the years.

Saying that would be like me saying "Sub Zero got his ass handed to him by Johnny Cage". Still not proof, besides how is losing to an extremely skilled opponent a bad thing?

#88 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 05:41 AM

Deathstroke has defeated enemies more impressive then himself too. How do you know the Lin Kuei are better trained? I could just as easily say the US military gives you better training then the Lin Kuei. That is not proof, that is your opinion. Give some cold hard facts, then maybe that'll be proof.

Saying that would be like me saying "Sub Zero got his ass handed to him by Johnny Cage". Still not proof, besides how is losing to an extremely skilled opponent a bad thing?

Fact 1: Lin Kuei is the number 1 organization of assassin's in at least 2 realms(earth and outworld)

Fact 2: Sub-Zero is Lin Kuei's top assassin, making him the best assassin in 2 realms

Fact 3: Sub-Zero, during his career as an assassin, made a point of honor in only going after other 'predators', i.e. top level fighters and assassins, he never took a hit against civilians and random mooks.

Fact 4: Sub-Zero took down 4 gods(Earth, Wind, Water and Fire), Fujin, the protege of Raiden, being one of them(wind).

I can probably come up with more if needed. Deathstroke is tough, but in a random fight, he simply isn't good enough to take down someone of Sub-Zero's caliber.

#89 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:13 AM

Fact 1: Lin Kuei is the number 1 organization of assassin's in at least 2 realms(earth and outworld)

Fact 2: Sub-Zero is Lin Kuei's top assassin, making him the best assassin in 2 realms

Fact 3: Sub-Zero, during his career as an assassin, made a point of honor in only going after other 'predators', i.e. top level fighters and assassins, he never took a hit against civilians and random mooks.

Fact 4: Sub-Zero took down 4 gods(Earth, Wind, Water and Fire), Fujin, the protege of Raiden, being one of them(wind).

I can probably come up with more if needed. Deathstroke is tough, but in a random fight, he simply isn't good enough to take down someone of Sub-Zero's caliber.

Deathstroke is known as the number one assassin depending on who you talk to. I'd argue that DC Earth has a better collection of assassins then MK.

The only part of that, that sounds impressive to me, is defeating the gods, on the flip side though I am willing to bet Deathstroke with prep could take out the MK gods. As gods go, MK ones seem pretty weak.

#90 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:47 AM

on the flip side though I am willing to bet Deathstroke with prep could take out the MK gods. As gods go, MK ones seem pretty weak.

With prep, maybe. In a random fight? He'd get thrashed. Sub-Zero defeated each of them in random fights. Plus, he doesn't have prep in this fight.

#91 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 10:11 AM

With prep, maybe. In a random fight? He'd get thrashed. Sub-Zero defeated each of them in random fights. Plus, he doesn't have prep in this fight.

True, just sayin' though. I just don't see Sub Zero winning, guess I'm just a noob :3

#92 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 10:11 AM

True, just sayin' though. I just don't see Sub Zero winning, guess I'm just a noob :3

gtfo noob

#93 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 10:13 AM

gtfo noob

:blink:

#94 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 10:21 AM

:blink:

#95 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 04:40 PM

You pretty much nailed it Methos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users