#42 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:26 PM

Well, let's see... Sub-Zero can teleport, is stronger than Deathstroke (he can rip cyborgs in half single-handed), and can completely freeze people to the extent that he can shatter them with a single strike (only being able to perform this in Fatalities is, obviously, game mechanics). Grenades will be useless, as Sub-Zero can simply teleport out of their path. Deathstroke is more durable with his armor, but armor's useless against being encased in a block of ice.

Deathstroke has the strength of ten men, I'm sure he could rip a cyborg apart. Grenades useless against a teleporter eh? Some would say using a sword against Flash would be useless, but Slade pulled it off.

I don't think Sub-Zero is that impressive, nothing Deathstroke can't handle, on blast from the lance and he is done.

#43 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:56 PM

Jubilee could beat any version of Goku at that power. He has zero defenses against molecular destruction. Yes he could speed-blitz if he wanted and easily win, which is why I said in the first place that Jubilee can win in certain scenarios, and so could Goku. You just aren't listening to reason.

I am listening, but that means her chances of winning are less than .000001% Why mention that, Wolverine can kill most people if he had people let him do it, but that is not worth mentioning since it wouldn't happen.
If we go by that, then CBUB is consisted of people tossing names out and saying they could win if the other person sat there and took it.
Also when do we go by what was said could be vs what has been done? Has Jubilee ever done anything close to what you are saying? then we have the Midnighter who has been said that if he could win a battle he will, not that he can win any battle just because of his mental combat computer.

#44 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:58 PM

I am listening, but that means her chances of winning are less than .000001% Why mention that

Because you said there was no way... and the fact is there is a way.

#45 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:00 PM

I am listening, but that means her chances of winning are less than .000001% Why mention that

Let's use an in universe example for you to follow.

Goku had the same chances when he fought Frieza the first time. Guess who won?

#46 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:08 PM

Let's use an in universe example for you to follow.

Goku had the same chances when he fought Frieza the first time. Guess who won?

Really you will make that your argument? Nova don't be childish. Goku's power levels weren't that off, he trained and didn't go Kao-Ken until later in the fight.

Let's use your's Jubilee gets killed before she even thinks to use her powers. He can sense energy, he can move fast enough to make 7/8 after images, and you are telling me she has a shot?

#47 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:10 PM

Really you will make that your argument? Nova don't be dumb man. Goku's power levels weren't that off, he trained and didn't go Kao-Ken until later in the fight.

Wasn't that off?

3 million vs 120 million. Only 117 million difference.

#48 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:13 PM

Let's use your's Jubilee gets killed before she even thinks to use her powers. He can sense energy, he can move fast enough to make 7/8 after images, and you are telling me she has a shot?

Yes, in certain scenarios. I repeat, if Goku is unaware of what his opponent is capable of, he usually lets them have the first blow or goes easy on them. That scenario could easily give Jubilee the win.

Another scenario is that Goku is now even more of a raving lunatic than usual and speed punch's Jubilee's head off.

#49 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:21 PM

Wasn't that off?

3 million vs 120 million. Only 117 million difference.

thats pre-Kao-Ken, Goku holds his full power, so that rating is not really accurate, since at any point he could have gone Kao-Ken whatever and evened it out.

Jubilee to Goku is more of a gap then Goku vs Frieza.
Sure Jubilee can kill Goku if he stood there, and if could do what Emma hinted she could eventually, but for the most part she can't and he would not even blink at her attacks

#50 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:26 PM

thats pre-Kao-Ken, Goku holds his full power, so that rating is not really accurate, since at any point he could have gone Kao-Ken whatever and evened it out.

Jubilee to Goku is more of a gap then Goku vs Frieza.
Sure Jubilee can kill Goku if he stood there, and if could do what Emma hinted she could eventually, but for the most part she can't and he would not even blink at her attacks

The max Kaio-ken he had brought him up to 60 million, half of Frieza's total power.

Jubilee to Goku is more of a gap than Goku vs Frieza...assuming we mean SS3 Goku. Kid Goku compared to Jubilee...less of a gap than Goku and Frieza.

#51 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:37 PM

The max Kaio-ken he had brought him up to 60 million, half of Frieza's total power.

Jubilee to Goku is more of a gap than Goku vs Frieza...assuming we mean SS3 Goku. Kid Goku compared to Jubilee...less of a gap than Goku and Frieza.

Im sure he could have gone higher than Kao-Ken x1, possibly even Kao-Ken x20 since he did that.
Jubilee is regular human with an ability to shoot sparks, we can do the math on that. lol Until she can tank a gun blasts, she cannot beat Goku. Even little Goku can tank a gunshot. Sure if we go back far enough, when Jubilee is in her current form and Goku is an infant, she might still lose if he turns ape lmao

#52 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:41 PM

Im sure he could have gone higher than Kao-Ken x1, possibly even Kao-Ken x20 since he did that.
Jubilee is regular human with an ability to shoot sparks, we can do the math on that. lol Until she can tank a gun blasts, she cannot beat Goku. Even little Goku can tank a gunshot. Sure if we go back far enough, when Jubilee is in her current form and Goku is an infant, she might still lose if he turns ape lmao

He did go x20. That still left him only half as strong as Frieza.

Jubilee's a human with potential to destroy your molecular structure, not just shooting sparks. She doesn't have to tank gunshots to beat Goku you moron. No, Jubilee would kick Goku's ass as an infant ape.

Not to mention current Jubilee is now also a vampire, with super strength, durability, speed, healing factor and the ability to turn into mist. Goku couldn't even hit her like that.

#53 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:59 PM

He did go x20. That still left him only half as strong as Frieza.

Jubilee's a human with potential to destroy your molecular structure, not just shooting sparks. She doesn't have to tank gunshots to beat Goku you moron. No, Jubilee would kick Goku's ass as an infant ape.

Not to mention current Jubilee is now also a vampire, with super strength, durability, speed, healing factor and the ability to turn into mist. Goku couldn't even hit her like that.

really, so if her sparks(yes they are sparks (at most they can do about as much damage as a small grenade) can't harm someone who is bullet proof, how will she do that?

Listen to yourself, she has the potential, not the actual power. Thats Marvel's way of saying if we get bored we will up her powers. Show me where she has done that, Don't call me a moron, because she hasn't.

#54 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:10 PM

Posted Image

It shows she's capable of it.

#55 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:29 PM

I see her not doing it, but someone doing it for her, and that also doesn't show she has done it. Even so, by the time it was done, she would be ko'ed.

Thanks for the upload though, (not being sarcastic)

#56 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:32 PM

It shows she can do it, if she wasn't afraid of doing it. She was afraid, so someone borrowed her power and did it. Being KO'ed...debatable.

You're welcome.

#57 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:00 PM

It shows she can do it, if she wasn't afraid of doing it. She was afraid, so someone borrowed her power and did it. Being KO'ed...debatable.

You're welcome.

Not disputing that Nova, my whole thing was that since she hasn't done it, we shouldn't use that. I mentioned her vs Goku to just make an example that DBZ gets slapped around by you guys because people in Marvel have the potential to do (insert feat here) even though they haven't.

Same goes with saying that Goku has no defense for telepathy, even though they haven't been attacked by telepathy the way Emma Frost or X can do. I don't go around saying that Goku can, just that it's an assumption that since he is real powerful, and has telepathy, that it would not be a stretch to say he can defend vs mind attacks, You guys get on me for that, which is the same thing that we are doing now.

#58 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:11 PM

People in DBZ have had there minds taken over very easy so yeah against a telepathy like Emma Frost they would be screwed. Goku really doesn't have telepathy. King Kai usually does all the telepathy from what I see.

#59 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:49 PM

People in DBZ have had there minds taken over very easy so yeah against a telepathy like Emma Frost they would be screwed. Goku really doesn't have telepathy. King Kai usually does all the telepathy from what I see.

When have they had their minds taken over? If you mean Vegeta turning Majin Vegeta, he let it happen since it was not just mind control, but also magical in nature, (qi boost)
Goku spoke to Gohan as they fought Vegeta, and other examples. Again I could argue the other way around, which is why I get called fanboy, since there is no proof that telepathy wuld work or wouldn't work on DBZ people, sure I am not saying it can't but when Goku is multi-planet buster, it doesn't seem plausible that someone like Emma could do it, especially since in DBZ everything is based on how much qi you have. I know they all have telepathy, but having it and being powerful with it, are two different things.

#60 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:00 PM

Unless DBZ fighters have mental defenses against telepathy then telepathy would work on DBZ Fighters. They don't all have telepathy in DBZ by the way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users