94 replies to this topic

#21 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 06:29 PM

Midnighter can, but he is facing someone that can sense life enrgy, so no this is moot. Rip a man apart? tell me, Goku can crush rock with his little finger, get slammed into boulders and come out intact, I think Goku's durability is as good if not better. This is also moot.

Do you read the posts I make, at all?

"No matter how Goku does it, he wouldn't be able to beat Midnighter at the power level he is at for this fight. Even before the fight starts, Midnighter already knows exactly what Goku is going to do, and can simply counter every move he makes, and while Midnighter can only move at Super-Speed in small bursts, his speed in those bursts is fast enough to catch even speedsters by surprise(i.e. he can hit them before they have time to properly react). Finally, while he may not be able to take Goku down with a single(or a few) punches like he does with most opponents, his stamina is much higher than Goku's, so if nothing else, he can just run him tired, then rip him apart when he starts running out of Ki energy."

#22 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 06:32 PM

Heh, in all the matches I have seen ANY DBZ fighters in, you pick them to win.

only in the instance you place them vs weak asses and expect DMZ to lose. Pick people that will actually beat them and I will gladly change my mind.
Pretty soon you guys (I say you guys since you and a few people always pick the others to win) will say that jubilee will beat Goku, and that for some reason The Thing will win too. I will laugh at you that day.
If you say Surfer vs Goku, I have said Surfer wins, if you say Doomsday wins I will say no, because in all honesty I don't know how someone that can't fly or shoot energy win. Superman should have never lost to DS either just saying

#23 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 21 November 2011 - 06:41 PM

Jubilee can beat Goku in certain scenarios, rather easily. While training in Generation X, Emma Frost described Jubilee as having the untapped potential to detonate matter at a sub-atomic level, which in theory is the equivalent of a fusion bomb. Of course, the reverse is also true. It depends on the scenario.

Not to mention Doomsday has shown the ability to fly before.

Go ahead and make some more claims when you don't know what you're talking about.

#24 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 21 November 2011 - 06:41 PM

only in the instance you place them vs weak asses and expect DMZ to lose. Pick people that will actually beat them and I will gladly change my mind.
Pretty soon you guys (I say you guys since you and a few people always pick the others to win) will say that jubilee will beat Goku, and that for some reason The Thing will win too. I will laugh at you that day.
If you say Surfer vs Goku, I have said Surfer wins, if you say Doomsday wins I will say no, because in all honesty I don't know how someone that can't fly or shoot energy win. Superman should have never lost to DS either just saying

Doomsday can fly.

#25 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 21 November 2011 - 06:54 PM

Doomsday not only adapts to everything but he has all the powers of Superman since he is a Kryptonian. Current Doomsday adapts rather quickly and fast now so no Goku would lose. Doomsday has adapted to the Omega Beams and more. So in other words there is nothing Goku could do to even scratch current Doomsday.

#26 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:03 PM

Doomsday not only adapts to everything but he has all the powers of Superman since he is a Kryptonian. Current Doomsday adapts rather quickly and fast now so no Goku would lose. Doomsday has adapted to the Omega Beams and more. So in other words there is nothing Goku could do to even scratch current Doomsday.

That's mostly because Current Doomsday(pre-reset), is a walking, talking(grunting at least) PIS machine. They basically took a good idea(original Doomsday), made him more awesome(Hunter/Prey), then when the H/P power-up was a success, they went berserk and basically *vulgarity*ed him up by completely overpowering him.

Current Doomsday is pretty much unbeatable unless you're a reality warper or have other similarly ridiculous god-like powers of that scale.

#27 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:32 PM

That's mostly because Current Doomsday(pre-reset), is a walking, talking(grunting at least) PIS machine. They basically took a good idea(original Doomsday), made him more awesome(Hunter/Prey), then when the H/P power-up was a success, they went berserk and basically *vulgarity*ed him up by completely overpowering him.

Current Doomsday is pretty much unbeatable unless you're a reality warper or have other similarly ridiculous god-like powers of that scale.

I agree completely.

#28 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:46 AM

Jubilee can beat Goku in certain scenarios, rather easily. While training in Generation X, Emma Frost described Jubilee as having the untapped potential to detonate matter at a sub-atomic level, which in theory is the equivalent of a fusion bomb. Of course, the reverse is also true. It depends on the scenario.

Not to mention Doomsday has shown the ability to fly before.

Go ahead and make some more claims when you don't know what you're talking about.

This is what I mean, No Jubilee cannot beat Goku in any scenario.
The only scenario I would imagine is if Goku was sleeping and stopped caring about life. Would Goku just stand there? Jubilee can't even react to guun shots let alone Goku

#29 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:59 AM

Jubilee would be destroyed by Goku, yes, but he's correct in that you really do have no idea what you're talking about. You quite clearly don't understand the powers of Midnighter or Doomsday, or many other characters who aren't from DBZ for that matter.

@Hayes: I'm just curious, how do you see Deathstroke defeating Sub-Zero? He'd defeat Shredder, yes, but he'll be owning Grifter while Zero engages DS.

#30 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:26 PM

Would Goku just stand there?

He might. He's all about the fairness and a good challenge. Especially since he can't sense any ki power from her, he might be inclined to give her the first blow. I doubt Goku could survive sub-molecular destruction. I mean, he's not the kind of guy who instantly speeds over, and kills his enemy.

#31 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:10 PM

This is what I mean, No Jubilee cannot beat Goku in any scenario.
The only scenario I would imagine is if Goku was sleeping and stopped caring about life. Would Goku just stand there? Jubilee can't even react to guun shots let alone Goku

What part of "detonate matter at a sub-atomic level" do you not understand?

If Jubilee actually gets access to her powers at that level, Goku would be pretty much toast regardless of what level he is at, since he has this tendency to let his enemies get the first blow, to gauge how powerful they are.

#32 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:32 PM

I'm sorry but I see a lot of dumb comments going around.

So Now Jubliee is above SSj3 level? Nova and half of you commenting on this makes me laugh at you guys.
Really they call me a fanboy, wow

Anyway Sirmethos, since you are the only one trying to make sense, I will reply to you, I do read what you write, but you are not writing anything that Goku cannot overcome. You wrote that Mindnighter can move for small burst of speed, that means nothing, Goku can w/o small bursts. You wrote that Midnighter can tear a man apart with his bare hands, Goku at even this level can too.

You wrote that his computer will allow a victory, but didn't say how he would even react to his attacks, or how he can even take an energy blast.

In fact no one has said anything that didn't sound stupid. I see that you all like to over-estimate people, especically towards lame people like the Midnighter, but come on guys

Jubilee can beat Goku no matter what level he is in? Please tell me that is one of the dumbest things I have heard.

#33 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:50 PM

Jesus Christ. Stop putting words in our mouths, we never even mentioned SS3. I mean, good lord...

And actually, if Goku decides to be his usual retarded self and let her make the first move (which he probably would), and Jubilee has access to her full potential, she can easily obliterate Goku. You're telling me he can survive being blown up on a subatomic level?

Also, I advise you to at least READ UP on Midnighter before you continue spouting nonsense. It shows him millions of different outcomes of his current fight-- millions-- and if Midnighter comes out on top in even one of these simulations, he wins the fight. It's as simple as that. It doesn't matter how much stronger Goku is, or how much faster. Midnighter has a counter ready for every possible move Goku can come up with. If he goes for an After Image, Midnighter will know exactly where the real Goku will be, and will rip him apart.

Also, you don't seem to comprehend just how fast Midnighter is. He, in small bursts, moves faster than Apollo (who is Superman-level) can see (e.g Apollo can't track him when he moves). What does this mean? That Goku won't even be able to track Midnighter until he drives his fist through his chest.

Also, please stop calling Midnighter "lame". Just because he is more than a match for your precious Goku, does not detract from the character in any way. In fact, in many ways, he is a better character than Goku.

Honestly, it's posts like the ones you've made thus far that lead people to regard you as a fanboy on this site. You jump to Team DBZ straight away, without even understanding the capabilities of their opponents, then just refuse to acknowledge the information you are given regarding their capabilities. <.<

#34 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 22 November 2011 - 02:10 PM

@Hayes: I'm just curious, how do you see Deathstroke defeating Sub-Zero? He'd defeat Shredder, yes, but he'll be owning Grifter while Zero engages DS.

Sub-Zero isn't that special. A ninja with ice powers. Slade sees he uses ice, so he hits him with a incendiary grenade. I don't think Zero would even be able to land a hit on Deathstroke.

#35 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Any thing to do with Jason

Posted 22 November 2011 - 02:15 PM

I think that Goku after he fought Raditz would be a better fighter for Midnighter than Goku before Z.

#36 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 02:28 PM

Sub-Zero isn't that special. A ninja with ice powers. Slade sees he uses ice, so he hits him with a incendiary grenade. I don't think Zero would even be able to land a hit on Deathstroke.

Well, let's see... Sub-Zero can teleport, is stronger than Deathstroke (he can rip cyborgs in half single-handed), and can completely freeze people to the extent that he can shatter them with a single strike (only being able to perform this in Fatalities is, obviously, game mechanics). Grenades will be useless, as Sub-Zero can simply teleport out of their path. Deathstroke is more durable with his armor, but armor's useless against being encased in a block of ice.

#37 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 02:36 PM

I'm sorry but I see a lot of dumb comments going around.

So Now Jubliee is above SSj3 level? Nova and half of you commenting on this makes me laugh at you guys.
Really they call me a fanboy, wow

Jubilee can beat Goku no matter what level he is in? Please tell me that is one of the dumbest things I have heard.

Ok first off you are a big fanboy. Secondly, Jubilee isn't above SS3 level or even near it in terms of strength, speed, and the like. That doesn't mean Jubilee can't beat Goku(which she can) and the only dumb comments I see around here are yours. I've put it as simply as I can and your small mind seems incapable of understanding it.

Jubilee can beat SS3 Goku provided this is the same Goku we all know and love, the one who believes in fairness and allows enemies to get the first blow.

#38 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 03:29 PM

Ok guys now you guys are being stupid. Jubilee with her full power could win if she was ready to attack and goku was letting her hit him, but most likely wouldn't even get a chance. Not even if it was kid goku. On here you guys use all of their potential ad capabilities, but why not with dbz? I'm a fanboy but yet all you guys are making weird ass scenarios that place dbz to lose. I really don't care if you guys think I'm a fanboy, since I'm not the one that says stupid shit like this. The only times I defend dbz if you guys place them in bullshit fights.

Everyone's A, B, C logic is so annoying. Midnighter is a lame character, I don't have to like him, what does that have anything to do with it, you guys constantly think that of some people. Also someone said I am putting words in their mouth, but I read that jubilee can beat any version of Goku, which is just plain stupid.

Bottom line, if I was a fanboy I would jump on dbz regardless of who they fought, but when placed in a fight they can win and then you guys disagree, that is when I say something.

#39 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 03:32 PM

Is that a broken record I hear? Perhaps a parrot? :D

#40 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 03:55 PM

Jubilee could beat any version of Goku at that power. He has zero defenses against molecular destruction. Yes he could speed-blitz if he wanted and easily win, which is why I said in the first place that Jubilee can win in certain scenarios, and so could Goku. You just aren't listening to reason.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users