• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#1 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 21 November 2011 - 02:29 PM

Round 1- Midnighter vs Goku (After fighting Piccolo the first time way before Raditz. He can't fly or use planet busting attacks)

Round 2- Kratos (Only has his sword and no other weapons) vs Zealot

Round 3- Daken & Wolverine vs Starkiller (2 Lightsabers, Force Lightening, and Force Push are all he can use)

Round 4- The Foot Elite (Mirage Comics) vs Ryu, Ken, and Akuma

Round 5- Grifter & Deathstroke (Reboot for both) vs Shredder (Mirage Comics) & Subzero (Mortal Kombat 9)

Round 6- Albert Wesker & Alice (Resident Evil Afterlife Clone with all her abilities but her TK)

vs

Selene (Underworld) & Yulaw (The One)

Edit: I had put a poll up and don't know what happened to it. Sorry just post below on who would win the fight.

#2 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 21 November 2011 - 02:38 PM

Round 1 - At this level, Goku gets ripped apart.

Round 2 - Kratos.

Round 3 - Daken solos with Pheromones.

Round 4 - How many Foot Elite?

Round 5 - Team 2 wins, mainly because of Sub-Zero. I think he's too versatile for even Deathstroke in a random encounter.

Round 6 - Team Wesker win.

#3 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 02:49 PM

I couldn't decide on what level to put Goku at and didn't want to make him too powerful. With the Foot Elite I will say 30 if thats fair. Let me know and I will edit it.

#4 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 03:31 PM

1. Midnighter wins.
2. Zealot wins.
3. Wolverine and Daken can win if Daken uses his Pheromone Control from the start, otherwise Starkiller wins.
4. Ryu, Ken and Akuma wins.
5. Shredder and Sub-Zero wins
6. Selene and Yulaw wins.

#5 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 03:55 PM

My choices are these

1. Midnighter wins unless Goku uses a attack that catches him off guard. Such as a solar flare to blind him for a few seconds to a minute or 2 and then a kamahamaha to put him down. Goku would have to be quick with how he goes about attacking him. However Goku's biggest problem is he likes to fight and give himself a challenge. That would cost him against Midnighter who with a few strikes could put him down and doesn't mess around in battle.

2. Hard fight. Its a toss up as I can see either taking it. For some reason like AVP I see Kratos winning in the end after a long battle.

3. Wolverine can distract Starkiller while Daken uses his pheromones control. After that both men can tear him apart.

4. Team Ryu wins as there skilled and powerful enough along with the experience they all have to put down the Foot Elite.

5. Hmm Grifter could probably take Subzero as in the past I have seen Johnny Cage do so. However Shredder is a big problem as I dont see even Deathstroke getting past him. Shredder wins it for his team.

6. Selene's team wins due to superior experience and fighting skills. Both teams are close in the physical department though.

#6 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:15 PM

1. Goku wins with ease. Midnighter fights people with guns, Goku even at this point was above guns and wouldn't be hurt by anything this other guy has. A simple After Image technique would do it. Midnighter has super speed, so does Goku,, he can heal? thats fine. he will need it to not die in one second.

2. Zealot would probably take it imo

3. Nothing Wolverine nor Daken can do to him. They get speed blitzed, and by the way, the pheremone is as fast as the wind that carries it, so force push will keep it away.

4. Akuma can dodge bullets, and take them as well, the Goot lose to him Ryu and ken win by default.

5.Grifter wins for coolness

6. Wekser takes this by himself.

#7 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:25 PM

@Pymp: Actually, Goku really doesn't have a chance in hell against Midnighter. He doesn't just "fight people with guns"; he regularly fights people well beyond Kid Goku's level. Hell, he even floored Martian Manhunter in the new Stormwatch comic. But all this A>B>C logic is irrelevant anyway. Discussing it from a rational point of view, Midnighter's battle computer easily fives him the win over Goku. While he is inferior physically, his mind more than bridges the gap.

Considering Galen can't use Force Repulse to push all the pheremones away, they will work. It's not like they're visible, Starkiller can't specifically blast them away. Also, he isn't nearly fast enough to speed blitz either of these men.

@Ballerju: Keep in mind that Johnny Cage is superhuman in every aspect; and, as far as I know, he's never beaten Kuai Liang in canon before.

#8 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:46 PM

That's 2 people now, saying that Wesker and Alice wins(round 6).

I'm curious about how, exactly, you think they're going to win. Yulaw is faster, stronger, and far more skilled. Wesker's only advantage is the fact that he heals extremely fast, but when he never actually lands a hit on his opponents, it's kinda hard to take him down.

#9 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:52 PM

@Pymp: Actually, Goku really doesn't have a chance in hell against Midnighter. He doesn't just "fight people with guns"; he regularly fights people well beyond Kid Goku's level. Hell, he even floored Martian Manhunter in the new Stormwatch comic. But all this A>B>C logic is irrelevant anyway. Discussing it from a rational point of view, Midnighter's battle computer easily fives him the win over Goku. While he is inferior physically, his mind more than bridges the gap.

Considering Galen can't use Force Repulse to push all the pheremones away, they will work. It's not like they're visible, Starkiller can't specifically blast them away. Also, he isn't nearly fast enough to speed blitz either of these men.

@Ballerju: Keep in mind that Johnny Cage is superhuman in every aspect; and, as far as I know, he's never beaten Kuai Liang in canon before.

@AVP, I will address this once, and then let you guys discuss this. Goku is much faster than this guy. His computer will let him win? How silly is that? I read about this guy, not much there besides some generic powers given to him, he has no prior abilities, and his skill levels are weak.

Also Daken and Wolverine will never be able to keep up with any Jedi. Speed Blitz and both are done. Please don't say that he cannot push everything back? He can and pushes things back in a 360 degree angle.

#10 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:02 PM

Midnighter moves faster than any human eye can see, so he's not exactly slow. Not to mention his battle computer in his mind allows him to see every attack possible before it's even made, as he can go through a combat scenario a million times before the first punch is even thrown. Factor in his strength, resilience and healing factor, nothing Goku does at this point will put Midnighter down.

#11 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:07 PM

Starkiller is not fast enough to speed blitz anybody nor is he even close. Pymp I have a feeling you really dont know Midnighter's abilities do you? Like I said Goku would win if he played it smart and quick in the start of the battle however Goku doesn't do that. With a few strikes Midnighter puts him down. Midnighter would have multiple ways he could put down Goku in the fight already planned out like mentioned before.

#12 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:13 PM

Starkiller is not fast enough to speed blitz anybody nor is he even close. Pymp I have a feeling you really dont know Midnighter's abilities do you? Like I said Goku would win if he played it smart and quick in the start of the battle however Goku doesn't do that. With a few strikes Midnighter puts him down. Midnighter would have multiple ways he could put down Goku in the fight already planned out like mentioned before.

No matter how Goku does it, he wouldn't be able to beat Midnighter at the power level he is at for this fight. Even before the fight starts, Midnighter already knows exactly what Goku is going to do, and can simply counter every move he makes, and while Midnighter can only move at Super-Speed in small bursts, his speed in those bursts is fast enough to catch even speedsters by surprise(i.e. he can hit them before they have time to properly react). Finally, while he may not be able to take Goku down with a single(or a few) punches like he does with most opponents, his stamina is much higher than Goku's, so if nothing else, he can just run him tired, then rip him apart when he starts running out of Ki energy.

#13 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:20 PM

I think any match that has Goku involved, he will win no matter what.

Err sorry Pymp was messing with my mind. :D

Seriously though, Midnighter wins. If this was Goku when he fought Raditz, then yes Goku would win, at this point no he does not win.

I see Wesker winning by infecting his opponents with a virus. They then become his zombie slaves.

Maybe I am the only one who thinks this, but I can see Slade winning on his own.

#14 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:22 PM

Question would Midnighter detect Goku's Ki energy? If so then I guess it wouldn't even matter how powerful Goku is. I don't think even Goku when he fought Raditz would have a chance if Midnighter can detect KI energy. DC has it Midnighter can defeat anyone no matter how powerful they are.

#15 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:24 PM

takes a small breathe....

From what I read about him, he doesn't have higher speed, nor superhuman strength to beat Goku. His computer in his brain will or might show him what to do, but Goku is still not going to slow down while they are fighting.
Again his skills are weak and Goku will still beat him. I know you guys will say, "but he has fought strong people" well to that I say so A,B,C, loigic isn't valid. If not then I could say that this goku was able to stop piccolo which can easily defeat Midnighter.

Oh by the way, the jedi can speed blitz, if we go by canon. Daken has no metal in his neck, one slice and it's all over. Wolverine lasts longer, but he gets pushed into a window and out he goes.

#16 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:26 PM

I think any match that has Goku involved, he will win no matter what.
Err sorry Pymp was messing with my mind. :D

When have I said that? In this case Midnighter will be a decent fight for a little bit, but damn I didn't know Goku was that weak.

#17 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:26 PM

Starkiller can't speed blitz so unless you have prove then forget it. Wolverine distracts Starkiller in the battle and then Daken uses his pheromones. Wolverine can last long enough to distract Starkiller.

#18 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:32 PM

When have I said that? In this case Midnighter will be a decent fight for a little bit, but damn I didn't know Goku was that weak.

Heh, in all the matches I have seen ANY DBZ fighters in, you pick them to win.

#19 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:50 PM

Question would Midnighter detect Goku's Ki energy? If so then I guess it wouldn't even matter how powerful Goku is. I don't think even Goku when he fought Raditz would have a chance if Midnighter can detect KI energy. DC has it Midnighter can defeat anyone no matter how powerful they are.

Yes, he would. His battle computer(implants) allows him to detect any superhuman abilities of his opponents, and those abilities are taken into the calculations.

And no, Midnighter has been defeated by 1 person that was simply too powerful. I can't remember his name, but he was from Sliding Albion.

takes a small breathe....

From what I read about him, he doesn't have higher speed, nor superhuman strength to beat Goku. His computer in his brain will or might show him what to do, but Goku is still not going to slow down while they are fighting.
Again his skills are weak and Goku will still beat him. I know you guys will say, "but he has fought strong people" well to that I say so A,B,C, loigic isn't valid. If not then I could say that this goku was able to stop piccolo which can easily defeat Midnighter.

Oh by the way, the jedi can speed blitz, if we go by canon. Daken has no metal in his neck, one slice and it's all over. Wolverine lasts longer, but he gets pushed into a window and out he goes.

Then you're reading in the wrong places. Midnighter can, in bursts, move fast enough that even enemies with super speed can't see him move. And he is physically strong enough to easily rip a man apart(literally).

And I'll repeat myself, Midnighter knows every single move that Goku is going to make and when he's going to make it, before the fight even starts, thus he can easily counter anything Goku does, because he sees it coming a mile away.

To use Midnighter's own quote "I've already fought this fight a million times, and you lose."

#20 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 06:18 PM

Yes, he would. His battle computer(implants) allows him to detect any superhuman abilities of his opponents, and those abilities are taken into the calculations.

And no, Midnighter has been defeated by 1 person that was simply too powerful. I can't remember his name, but he was from Sliding Albion.

Then you're reading in the wrong places. Midnighter can, in bursts, move fast enough that even enemies with super speed can't see him move. And he is physically strong enough to easily rip a man apart(literally).

And I'll repeat myself, Midnighter knows every single move that Goku is going to make and when he's going to make it, before the fight even starts, thus he can easily counter anything Goku does, because he sees it coming a mile away.

To use Midnighter's own quote "I've already fought this fight a million times, and you lose."

I won't get into this but yes, what I have read about him, he is not able to defeat Goku, maybe he could if GOku was just a kid, but thats a maybe. Goku is too fast and has better fighting skills. Goku can sense energy from all life, so it will be hard to have Midnighter tag Goku. You mention bursts of speed, Goku has that but not limited to bursts.
Strength, you say he can rip a man apart, I am more than certain Goku is not a man, and even so, he is much more powerful and durable than a man. He can destroy boulders with his fingers.

To use your comment, Mindnighter can run the fight a million times, he will see him losing a million times.
Computer is not >pure power nor skills.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users