• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 boston_celtics

boston_celtics

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts
  • Interests:If I had any, why would I be on this site?

Posted 11 January 2010 - 06:20 AM

The missing jumps do not really matter, you've given an already Extremely high Minimum... I doubt that even the Flash with his wtf speed feats could get anywhere near that.

All Datasnake did was repeat the calculations of Technomancer and WarCry. They are the same.

Regardless, even if DBZ chars are that fast, Surfer and Flash are faster. Flash can run at an excess of 10,000x lightspeed (look for scan of the 500,000x FTL on Herochat or killermovies) and Surfer has crossed half a million light years within seconds (also found on herochat and Killermovies).

Surfer has shrugged off planet-busting attacks from Korvac with no ill effects whatsoever.

Surfer was GREATLY upgraded after Annihilation, and all past feats are therefore amplified to great extent.

Turning Vegito into chocolate is one thing. Degrading his atoms into their base parts and scattering them in a black hole? That's another.

And, MM is right when he says Surfer's time travel feat allows for easy win. Cheap, maybe. But, in the end, he wins. And that is what's important in real life, now isn't it? Using your natural advantage and defeating weaker people?

#62 DataSnake

DataSnake

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 09:06 AM

What? DBZ early characters like Frieza attack the core, not the planet surface, as shown when Frieza's attack punctures Planet Vegeta.

It then explodes in the core with enough force to overcome the gravitational binding energy of a planet ten times as massive as Earth.

All Datasnake did was repeat the calculations of Technomancer and WarCry. They are the same.

No. I did all the calcs MYSELF. I will admit, Tech mentioned the lightning bit, and Skirm mentioned a multiplier of 4 for FTS, but beyond that it was all my own work.

#63 boston_celtics

boston_celtics

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts
  • Interests:If I had any, why would I be on this site?

Posted 12 January 2010 - 05:22 AM

It then explodes in the core with enough force to overcome the gravitational binding energy of a planet ten times as massive as Earth.

No. I did all the calcs MYSELF. I will admit, Tech mentioned the lightning bit, and Skirm mentioned a multiplier of 4 for FTS, but beyond that it was all my own work.

Yes, you did do the calculations yourself. But they are the same as those done before. On the old CBUB.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users