Photo

Vegito Vs. Silver Surfer

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#41 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

Get this crayon outta my nostril, PLEASE!

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,552 posts
  • Interests:Doing stuff... And fighting evil.

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:44 PM

I agree with Marvelfan.

Surfer doesn't need to touch things in order to transmutate. I'm not saying it as a mean to win, just to discard the capsule option.

#42 granobulax

granobulax

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Location:I live in my own little world. It's ok, they know me here.
  • Interests:Anything other than work and college.

Posted 22 September 2009 - 12:01 AM

You just proved my point....If he can talk with no mouth as a jawbreaker. He could breathe with no lungs! The point is maybe he was still breathing.

He was talking either through his magic or through telekenisis. Yes, saiyans use telekenisis. He had no lungs and therefore needs no oxygen.

My other point was that Silver Surfer simply TOOK the magic from one of Marvel's top tier magic users. Just cause he deemed it too powerful for her to wield. In theory he could do the same to Vegito.

In theory since he beat he beat Scarlet Witch. This should be a stomp given the feats the witch has done dwarfs any and every feat a DBZ characters has done......

That's one thing about saiyans. They have inexhaustable energy. Goku has had all of his energy drained many times and yet he wins virtually every fight he's ever been in. Each time a saiyan nearly loses, they only get stronger. In a way, by taking Vegito's energy may end up making him stronger in the long run. This will hold especially true for Vegito. As for feats, of course Vegito has none to speak of. He's good after all. Now, if Vegito was evil? You'd have some CRAZY feats under his belt that you could feast your eyes upon. After destroying the DBZ universe, an evil Vegito would break the dimentional barier (another capability he has) and go on ravaging countless universes.

I say again, I don't see a clear cut winner, but I do see two evenly matched opponents, each with their own advantages and disadvantages, that eventually end up being friends as soon as each figures out that the other is actually good.

Great debate though guys!

#43 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 22 September 2009 - 12:10 AM

I agree with Marvelfan.

Surfer doesn't need to touch things in order to transmutate. I'm not saying it as a mean to win, just to discard the capsule option.

Not that I agree with him attempting to transmute something that is hidden, but that still leaves IT and holding breath or the fact that he may not even need to breath.

That last point is backed up with the fact that the Z-Fighters (or at least Goku) have shown Telepathic abilities. Vegito would have easily been able to talk to Buu with that, and in doing so he wouldn't have needed to breath to talk. The Jaw Breaker couldn't breath as it didn't have lungs, and it talked telepathically so it did not have to breath. Thus Vegito does not have to breath to remain alive... well he probably would need to breath in order to talk non-telepathically, but that's not a necessity.

#44 ricrery

ricrery

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 07:04 PM

Sorry if I'm necroing, but who were those Surfers from the Ultimate Galactus Trilogy?

#45 victim36

victim36

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 09:18 AM

Out of all the Marvel characters it seems that Silver Surfer is the only one that can bring a hard fight to DBZ fighters. With his crazy strength, amazing speed, and ridiculous feats and powers.
What I ve noticed this board has become, is what will Vegito do to survive a black hole, and Silver Surfers transmutation abilities. What will the Surfer do about Vegito's abilities? His ability to destroy worlds with his more basic attacks, move at speeds that would allow him to pull free from a blackhole, and strength that has not been shown near full capacity.
Not saying Silver Surfer couldn't get away in time or match speed and strength, but Vegito is not going to sit back and let a blackhole open up or himself to be transmuted and not do anything in the mean time.

At the speeds both of these guys can reach, it's possible that this will be reduced to a hand fight. Both sides should be able to sense the others destructive force. So it's possible that either side, or both, will push the fight so that the other doesn't have a chance to initiate their more powerful abilities.

Quick question, how much of Silver Surfer's powers are linked to his board?

#46 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 4,552 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:01 PM

None whatsoever.

He has been shown to fly/use all his powers without it. Heck, he can even make more/replace it, with a blink. In fact, during Annihilation, he tricked this guy into grabbing it, and then sent it flying towards the edge of the Universe.

Note: Here's another way he can win. Time travel back to prevent Goku's birth (Here he does it to Overlord).
http://img47.imagesh...98000635aa2.jpg
http://img214.images...98000636ad3.jpg
http://img214.images...00637endzv8.jpg

#47 victim36

victim36

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 01:44 PM

Yeah I read up on the board right after I posted. Sorry.

Cheap trick Surfer....taking the terminator approach.

If he does that can Vegito collect the Dragonballs and wish Silver Surfer out of existence? It'll be a race to see who cheap shots first.

#48 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 4,552 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 10:42 PM

I doubt it'd work.

Otherwise, why didn't he do it against Buu, or Cell? Heck, isn't it a rule that he can't kill with the Dragonballs?

#49 DataSnake

DataSnake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 06:45 PM

I doubt it'd work.

Otherwise, why didn't he do it against Buu, or Cell? Heck, isn't it a rule that he can't kill with the Dragonballs?

The dragonballs can't be used to kill anyone stronger than their creator (either Dende or Guru at this point). They can, however, be used to wish for invincibility.

Back on topic, I would say Vegito takes this. Mystic Buu is stronger than Kid Buu, who is a multi-galaxy buster, and Vegito was toying with him. And regarding the time travel thing, that would not cause Surfie to win the match, it would prevent the match from happening at all, meaning nobody would win.

Speed-wise, it works like this:
1. Master Shen was a high-end bullet timer.
2. Without his weighted clothes, Goku was too fast for Tien, who was at least as fast as Master Shen, to follow.
2. Raditz was too fast for Goku to follow.
3. After training with King Kai, Goku was much faster than Nappa, who was at least as fast as Raditz
4. Vegeta was still fast enough that Goku lost track of him during their first fight
5. Burter could cover what looked like at least a good quarter mile in the time it took Vegeta to turn around
6. Goku, at his first arrival on Namek, was so fast that Burter couldn't even follow him.
7. Freeza, at 50%, was fast enough that even with a tremendous Zenkai from his fight with Ginyu, Goku couldn't see him.
8. Goku, as an unmastered SSJ1, was faster than Freeza by a similar amount.
9. The future androids were fast enough to keep pace with an unmastered SSJ1, but couldn't track an Ascended Saiyan.
10. Ascended Saiyan Vegeta was unable to see most of Goku's fight with Cell.
11. SSJ2 Gohan was too fast for cell to match.
12. Vegito was too fast for Mystic Buu, who was at least as fast as SSJ2 Gohan.

Therefore, SSJ2 Vegito would be faster than a high-end bullet timer by a factor exceeding a^11, where a is the number of times faster that someone you would have to be for them to be unable to see you.

If a=7 (slightly less than the square root of 50, which would fit quite nicely with steps 7 and 8), that would make SSJ2 Vegito more than 1,977,326,743 times as fast as Master Shen, who was easily able to catch bullets, which move at about 1000 m/s.

Vegito would therefore have no trouble catching objects that move at 1,977,326,743,000 m/s, which is 6,595.65 times the speed of light. (Bear in mind, this is a very low-end calculation).

#50 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 24 November 2009 - 07:22 PM

DataSnake, you have done, what other have tried and failed to do...

*Clap* ... *Clap* ... *Clap* .. *Clap* .. *Clap* .. *Clap* . *Clap* . *Clap* . *Clap**Clap**Clap**Clap**Clap*....

#51 DataSnake

DataSnake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 08:51 PM

Actually, I was missing two jumps, namely the jump from Raditz to Nappa (Piccolo is Raditz's equal when he fights Nappa, and he just can't compare) and from Super Buu (who is able to keep pace with SSJ3 Gotenks, who is in turn at least as fast as Kid Gohan) to Mystic Buu (who is as fast as Mystic Gohan, who completely manhandled Super Buu). This puts the final reaction speed at 96,889,010,407,000 m/s, or 323,186.95c. Bear in mind, this is still a very low-end calculation, although I consider it a reasonable one.

#52 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 02:03 AM

Actually, I was missing two jumps, namely the jump from Raditz to Nappa (Piccolo is Raditz's equal when he fights Nappa, and he just can't compare) and from Super Buu (who is able to keep pace with SSJ3 Gotenks, who is in turn at least as fast as Kid Gohan) to Mystic Buu (who is as fast as Mystic Gohan, who completely manhandled Super Buu). This puts the final reaction speed at 96,889,010,407,000 m/s, or 323,186.95c. Bear in mind, this is still a very low-end calculation, although I consider it a reasonable one.

The missing jumps do not really matter, you've given an already Extremely high Minimum... I doubt that even the Flash with his wtf speed feats could get anywhere near that.

#53 catnips47

catnips47

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 10:06 AM

Brolly had a technique where he trapped air around him in a Ki Shield... similar, but I don't think Vegito knows that one.

I'm probably a bit late now

I believe vegito has a similar ability
When he enters the innards of buu, we find him within his shield. This shield was not letting in any magic, any extremely acidic gastric juices and therefore oxygen a swell.

Vegito must have been able to augment ate a flow of oxygen within this shield, as he showed that he wasn't out of air.

#54 catnips47

catnips47

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 10:17 AM

The missing jumps do not really matter, you've given an already Extremely high Minimum... I doubt that even the Flash with his wtf speed feats could get anywhere near that.

I have done a calculation that shows vegeta was able to move (at minimum) faster than the speed of sound whilst weighing 110.25 tonnes without being a super saiyan and only being a quater of the strength he was when he fused.

But it probably ain't needed after that snake guys comment.

#55 DataSnake

DataSnake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 10:50 AM

Further modifications:
If we replace Master Shen with Kid Goku, who was fast enough to dodge lightning, which moves at 60,000 m/s and reduce a to 4 (as per this post), that would put our final number at (minimum) (4^13)*60,000 = 4,026,531,840,000 m/s, or 13,431c. Bear in mind, some of the jumps (especially from Vegeta to Burter, and Burter to Goku) should be much larger, meaning this calc still errs on the low side.

#56 Acecool

Acecool

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 08:33 PM

Now, before everyone starts yelling, "Silver Surfer turns him into a rock." or something like that, remember that Buu turned Vegito into a Jaw Breaker and Vegito retained all of his power. This kind of makes Silver Surfers transmutation powers mute.

So, who wins this battle? Vegito can go up to SS2 if he needs to and Silver Surfer can call upon 2% of Galactus' powers if he needs to.

Surfer in a stomp. He is way too fast. Remember brolly died on the surface of the sun. Surfer can play with suns and use blasts that make the surface of the sun feel like an arctic night.

#57 DataSnake

DataSnake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 10:06 AM

Surfer in a stomp. He is way too fast. Remember brolly died on the surface of the sun. Surfer can play with suns and use blasts that make the surface of the sun feel like an arctic night.

Surfer is NOT faster than Vegito, as I have already shown.

Also, regarding energy output, the sun's energy output is about 90 billion megatons per second. That's a lot, but Freeza in his first form was capable of creating a blast with a power of approximately 143,000,000,000 billion megatons. His "mecha freeza" form was well over 200 times as strong than that, and Future Trunks deflected Mecha Freeza's death ball with ONE HAND. Bear in mind that compared to Vegito, Future Trunks may as well be a termite. Also, Broly is non-canon.

#58 ricrery

ricrery

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:13 PM

Surfer is NOT faster than Vegito, as I have already shown.

Also, regarding energy output, the sun's energy output is about 90 billion megatons per second. That's a lot, but Freeza in his first form was capable of creating a blast with a power of approximately 143,000,000,000 billion megatons. His "mecha freeza" form was well over 200 times as strong than that, and Future Trunks deflected Mecha Freeza's death ball with ONE HAND. Bear in mind that compared to Vegito, Future Trunks may as well be a termite. Also, Broly is non-canon.

What? DBZ early characters like Frieza attack the core, not the planet surface, as shown when Frieza's attack punctures Planet Vegeta.

#59 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:45 PM

Also, Broly is non-canon.

Beside, Broly dies cause of the sun's power + the full power of Goku, Gohan, and Goten + a small blast from Trunks. the sun didn't kill him, it just helped.

#60 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 11:06 PM

lOlz. is dis a reel queston? how does sliversurfer lose? he is so uch moer powerfl then vegtio!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users