Photo

The Keyblade Masters vs The Jedi/Sith Masters!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 08:45 PM

Keyblade masters will win because a reaction will come up like are you goin to let palpatine do force lightning on sora!You click the hilghlighted triangle button and it way say counter gaurd and it will reflect back to palpatine and send him out of the death star!Terra will go beast on any jedi/sith master it doesnt matter if they are grand masters they will lose!

I activate my activate my super awesome high five powers with jadel and ass *insensitivity* starwars.

#22 jadel94

jadel94

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 03:26 AM

Keyblade masters will win because a reaction will come up like are you goin to let palpatine do force lightning on sora!You click the hilghlighted triangle button and it way say counter gaurd and it will reflect back to palpatine and send him out of the death star!Terra will go beast on any jedi/sith master it doesnt matter if they are grand masters they will lose!

Galen marek(starkiller) vs roxas!

#23 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 08:00 PM

Galen marek(starkiller) vs roxas!

Roxas PWNS!

#24 jadel94

jadel94

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 09:08 PM

So you guys dont have anything to say about this topic?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users