Photo

The Keyblade Masters vs The Jedi/Sith Masters!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 jadel94

jadel94

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 03:10 AM

Tonight i will like to talk about a battle that will destroy every galaxy in the universe!The keyblad masters good and evil vs jedi/sith masters good and evil who will win?To me i personaly say the keyblade masters they have more abilities but choose whatever you like!Remember this is America you have the right!!!!!The reason why im posting it here because freakin cbub didnt have the keyblade masters!

#2 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 17 September 2009 - 03:17 AM

Tonight i will like to talk about a battle that will destroy every galaxy in the universe!The keyblad masters good and evil vs jedi/sith masters good and evil who will win?To me i personaly say the keyblade masters they have more abilities but choose whatever you like!Remember this is America you have the right!!!!!The reason why im posting it here because freakin cbub didnt have the keyblade masters!

1) Who are the Keyblade Masters?
2) This is the Internet, not America. Not everyone who frequents this site is American.
3) Maybe these Keyblade Masters go under a different name? Or are split into Individuals?

#3 jadel94

jadel94

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:15 PM

1) Who are the Keyblade Masters?
2) This is the Internet, America. Not everyone who frequents this site is American.
3) Maybe these Keyblade Masters go under a different name? Or are split into Individuals?

The keyblade masters are from kingdom hearts series!Im just joking about the american thing!Like Sora,roxas(his nobody),king mickey,riku,terra,ven,aqua!The old guy that terra,ven,and aqua fights!And more!

#4 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:40 PM

Keyblade masters would win this easily they have far superior abilities.

#5 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:46 PM

Really? I've never heard of them so...

But the best can be hard to beat...

Grandmaster Luke
Darth Revan
The Exile
Dooku
Windu
Yoda
Palpatine
Anakin
Vader
Grievous
Kenobi
Malak
Ki-Adi Mundi
Shaak ti
Aayla Secura
K'Kruhk
Darth Caedus
Jaina Solo
Darth Maul
Asaji Ventress
Kit Fisto
Darth Nihilus
Darth Sion
Darth Traya
Darth Bane

vs

However many keyblade masters there are

#6 jadel94

jadel94

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 10:26 PM

Keyblade masters would win this easily they have far superior abilities.

Exactly man!The keyblade masters can teleport,move at lightspeeds,stop time,slow down time control gravity,fire ice,water,wind,and lightnong!They can run up walls with no effort!They can can go into valor,wisdowm,master,and final forms(final form is the strongest!Mickey is a beast,and they can stay in the air as long as they want!!I don't think a jedi can do all of those things!They also have insataneous reflexes and agility!

#7 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 10:30 PM

Ok then they crush the sith/jedi

#8 jadel94

jadel94

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 10:31 PM

Really? I've never heard of them so...

But the best can be hard to beat...

Grandmaster Luke
Darth Revan
The Exile
Dooku
Windu
Yoda
Palpatine
Anakin
Vader
Grievous
Kenobi
Malak
Ki-Adi Mundi
Shaak ti
Aayla Secura
K'Kruhk
Darth Caedus
Jaina Solo
Darth Maul
Asaji Ventress
Kit Fisto
Darth Nihilus
Darth Sion
Darth Traya
Darth Bane

vs

However many keyblade masters there are

I forgot how many keyblade masters,but im sorry nova force nova The Keyblade masters will blow them out!You know what this will actually be a good match it will be close,but im sorry the keyblade masters will come on top!Their abilities and powers are unbelievable and unimaginable!During the keyblade war on the birth by sleep trailer their were like over a million keyblades in counting!

#9 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 10:33 PM

:)

Refer to my previous post

#10 jadel94

jadel94

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 10:37 PM

:)

Refer to my previous post

So the keyblade masters will beat them!

#11 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 10:42 PM

Yay i'm not arguing with jadel94 I hope mollyhayes001 won't either. Anyways sora and his crew once managed to beat Sephiroth who at full potential (Safer Sephiroth) can destroy Solar systems.

#12 jadel94

jadel94

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 10:46 PM

Yay i'm not arguing with jadel94 I hope mollyhayes001 won't either. Anyways sora and his crew once managed to beat Sephiroth who at full potential (Safer Sephiroth) can destroy Solar systems.

Dude stop bringing up that stupid argument its over,but you are write sora managed to beat sepiroth at base form!Not safer form,but he probably can beat sephiroth in safer!I dont think a jedi can beat sephiroth!

#13 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 10:50 PM

Dude stop bringing up that stupid argument its over,but you are write sora managed to beat sepiroth at base form!Not safer form,but he probably can beat sephiroth in safer!I dont think a jedi can beat sephiroth!

Okay so i'm guessing were okay now. Anyways it's pretty bold to say that Sora can beat Sephiroth in his unshown Safer form Bizzaro maybe but Safer no.......... Still Sephiroth at base can beat the shit out of the whole Starwars universe then turn the shit alive then beat the shit out of there living shit and so on.

#14 jadel94

jadel94

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 11:01 PM

Okay so i'm guessing were okay now. Anyways it's pretty bold to say that Sora can beat Sephiroth in his unshown Safer form Bizzaro maybe but Safer no.......... Still Sephiroth at base can beat the shit out of the whole Starwars universe then turn the shit alive then beat the shit out of there living shit and so on.

Heck yeah!Mickey is a beast on that game!Even though we never seen him him use his full potential and when he is serious but when he is you can't stop that fool!Did you know that mickey was suppose to be the original character of the game series but they don't won't have a mouse as the main character!It's kinda funny!

#15 LegendX

LegendX

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • Interests:MMA, pro wrestling, muscle cars, sport bikes, pitbulls, Star Wars, Star Trek, hip hop, stand-up comedy and the philosophy of pointlessly, useless stuff.

Posted 17 September 2009 - 11:22 PM

Wonder if a thought bomb would do any good.
'Course that would mean everybody loses, but, hey that would be pretty rad to watch.

#16 jadel94

jadel94

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 11:30 PM

'Course that would mean everybody loses, but, hey that would be pretty rad to watch.

No the keyblade masters can do reflect

#17 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 11:31 PM

Bomb won't hurt the Key masters and definetly won't hurt Sephiroth even the supressed one.

#18 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 11:34 PM

Heck yeah!Mickey is a beast on that game!Even though we never seen him him use his full potential and when he is serious but when he is you can't stop that fool!Did you know that mickey was suppose to be the original character of the game series but they don't won't have a mouse as the main character!It's kinda funny!

No way man Sephiroth at a highly supressed and undeveloped level has shown the abillity to easily exceed 100 tons of strength not to mention an immense amount of speed.

#19 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 12:07 AM

Okay even though this isn't a Final Fantasy vs. Star Wars fight I present to you a list of characters from Final Fantasy and some from Kngdom of Hearts that would PWN the Starwars Galaxy

Sephiroth any form
Ultimecia
Kefka
Kuja
Garland
Golbez
Terra
ExDeath
Cloud of Darkness
Tifa(With her unaturaly humongus breasts)
Cloud
The Kadaj gang with mako
Bahamut
Vincent Valentine
Cid
Tidus
more to come...

#20 jadel94

jadel94

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 12:29 AM

Okay even though this isn't a Final Fantasy vs. Star Wars fight I present to you a list of characters from Final Fantasy and some from Kngdom of Hearts that would PWN the Starwars Galaxy

Sephiroth any form
Ultimecia
Kefka
Kuja
Garland
Golbez
Terra
ExDeath
Cloud of Darkness
Tifa(With her unaturaly humongus breasts)
Cloud
The Kadaj gang with mako
Bahamut
Vincent Valentine
Cid
Tidus
more to come...

Keyblade masters will win because a reaction will come up like are you goin to let palpatine do force lightning on sora!You click the hilghlighted triangle button and it way say counter gaurd and it will reflect back to palpatine and send him out of the death star!Terra will go beast on any jedi/sith master it doesnt matter if they are grand masters they will lose!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users