611 replies to this topic

#581 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:10 AM

"Well, in my race things like friendship and mating are based on much deeper and lasting bonds than strength," Emerald said, "Beside, you'd have to earn anything with me."

"After combat then you get to know your new friend better in my race well in less you kill them," She said, "Like I wouldn't be willing to earn a price such as yourself," The Dragon girl swings her sword twice sending to different slashes of fire at Emerald, even if they miss she is sure to feel the effects of the heat.

Katrina shrugged and stabbed Kross in the heart with Uden. "One down. Good enough, or should I kill Neo too? Actually, I'd like to kill him anyway."

Neo jumped back playing along looking angry, "You'll kill no one else you monster!"

#582 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:26 AM

"After combat then you get to know your new friend better in my race well in less you kill them," She said, "Like I wouldn't be willing to earn a price such as yourself," The Dragon girl swings her sword twice sending to different slashes of fire at Emerald, even if they miss she is sure to feel the effects of the heat.

"Adurna moi," She repeated, moving more water from her pouch at the fire to either put out or weaken the flames as she again dodged to the side. "Well see, where I'm from - which is everywhere by the way - it's not polite to try and roast someone alive! And it won't make you very many friends! Now, if you do that one more time, I'm gonna kick your butt."

Katrina shrugged and stabbed Kross in the heart with Uden. "One down. Good enough, or should I kill Neo too? Actually, I'd like to kill him anyway."

"Kill them both. That is, if you're truly loyal."

#583 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:06 AM

"Adurna moi," She repeated, moving more water from her pouch at the fire to either put out or weaken the flames as she again dodged to the side. "Well see, where I'm from - which is everywhere by the way - it's not polite to try and roast someone alive! And it won't make you very many friends! Now, if you do that one more time, I'm gonna kick your butt."

Once the water hit the fire there be a puff steam in the air which would be hot but at less Emerald didn't take damage. "Oh you can clearly defend yourself from my fire, oh kick my butt?" She asked giggling, "That's a silly threat but go ahead touch my butt," She took to the air and now fly's towards Emerald, "Now let me cut that little top of yours off," She says flying at Emerald and slashing at Emerald's small top/the side of her chest.

#584 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:16 AM

Once the water hit the fire there be a puff steam in the air which would be hot but at less Emerald didn't take damage. "Oh you can clearly defend yourself from my fire, oh kick my butt?" She asked giggling, "That's a silly threat but go ahead touch my butt," She took to the air and now fly's towards Emerald, "Now let me cut that little top of yours off," She says flying at Emerald and slashing at Emerald's small top/the side of her chest.

OOC: Assuming the attack is coming horizontally - like from the side

Emerald would duck backward, matrix style, avoiding the sword slash. As she ducked back, she'd jump up and do a back flip kick aimed at the dragon girl's jaw. If she couldn't avoid it, she should be sent flying back due to the force of the kick thanks to Emerald's strength and the speed the girl was flying. If this move was successful, Emerald would land in a crouched position with her sword drawn.

#585 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 02:47 AM

Emerald would duck backward, matrix style, avoiding the sword slash. As she ducked back, she'd jump up and do a back flip kick aimed at the dragon girl's jaw. If she couldn't avoid it, she should be sent flying back due to the force of the kick thanks to Emerald's strength and the speed the girl was flying. If this move was successful, Emerald would land in a crouched position with her sword drawn.

The dragon girl was sent flying back then stopped herself after a short time with spring her winds out, she smiled at Emerald like the kick didn't even effect her in the littlest. "Haha you got me," She said swinging her sword this time sending four different slashes of fire at Emerald. They come one after a other and if Emerald moved the next slash of the four would be aimed at her again, if she stayed in the same spot the next slash/slashes go at her still.

#586 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:20 AM

The dragon girl was sent flying back then stopped herself after a short time with spring her winds out, she smiled at Emerald like the kick didn't even effect her in the littlest. "Haha you got me," She said swinging her sword this time sending four different slashes of fire at Emerald. They come one after a other and if Emerald moved the next slash of the four would be aimed at her again, if she stayed in the same spot the next slash/slashes go at her still.

"Adurna reisa," Emerald called, lifting a massive amount of water from inside her water pouch to create a shield thick enough to withstand the four fire slashes without evaporating completely. Once the shield did it's job, she'd release her hold on any remaining water. As for the steam, she'd speak the spell, "Ganga," to send the steam at the dragon girl, which should cloud her vision. In an attempt to take advantage of the Dragon girl's lack of vision, Emerald would throw three kunai knives at her.

#587 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:03 PM

Katrina smiled at Neo. "It is time for me to fulfill my promise." She wiped the blood from Kross off her sword with her cape and approached slowly. "I never go back on my word."

#588 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 02:35 AM

"Adurna reisa," Emerald called, lifting a massive amount of water from inside her water pouch to create a shield thick enough to withstand the four fire slashes without evaporating completely. Once the shield did it's job, she'd release her hold on any remaining water. As for the steam, she'd speak the spell, "Ganga," to send the steam at the dragon girl, which should cloud her vision. In an attempt to take advantage of the Dragon girl's lack of vision, Emerald would throw three kunai knives at her.

OOC: Remember lifting a massive amount of water would take a good amount of stamina using the spell.

As the steam came at the dragon girl in the air, she would slash with her blade sanding a amount of fire equal to that of the steam, which would counter act if any of the steam would have hit and hurt her. She quickly flew to the side of the steam/fire she sent, with incredible speed that would make even the fastest hawk seem slow. With the kunai knifes thrown at her and her being able to see because of her movement she easily deflected the three kunai with her dragon sword. "Hehe, your a tricky one Emerald," She slashing with her sword readily sending slashes of fire at Emerald as she fly's at Emerald and once she is in range with her sword she will attempt a slash across the time traveling Persian girl's chest.

Katrina smiled at Neo. "It is time for me to fulfill my promise." She wiped the blood from Kross off her sword with her cape and approached slowly. "I never go back on my word."

Neo held his Lightsabers up in a defensive stance and winked at her, "Go ahead and try me."

#589 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 02:41 AM

Katrina dashed in a burst of speed straight toward Neo. Once she got close enough, she'd aim an impaling strike at his stomach in a burst of vampiric speed, easily covering the distance in less than a second.

#590 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 02:46 AM

Katrina dashed in a burst of speed straight toward Neo. Once she got close enough, she'd aim an impaling strike at his stomach in a burst of vampiric speed, easily covering the distance in less than a second.

OOC: Wait she actually trying to kill him? What an idiot not because she can't defeat him but without the others she has no hope to beat the game makers...

Neo deflected the strike to the side with one of his Lightsabers and attempts a impaling strike into Katrina's inner shoulder with his other Lightsaber.

#591 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 02:53 AM

OOC: Wait she actually trying to kill him? What an idiot not because she can't defeat him but without the others she has no hope to beat the game makers...

Neo deflected the strike to the side with one of his Lightsabers and attempts a impaling strike into Katrina's inner shoulder with his other Lightsaber.

One of his sabers were out of the way, and using her speed, she stepped extremely close to Neo. She was now in his guard and she kept his other saber away by holding a fist around his clenched fist, squeezing surprisingly hard. Using Uden to keep the other saber away, Katrina whispered "Die." She aimed a bite at his neck.

#592 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 03:06 AM

OOC: Remember lifting a massive amount of water would take a good amount of stamina using the spell.

As the steam came at the dragon girl in the air, she would slash with her blade sanding a amount of fire equal to that of the steam, which would counter act if any of the steam would have hit and hurt her. She quickly flew to the side of the steam/fire she sent, with incredible speed that would make even the fastest hawk seem slow. With the kunai knifes thrown at her and her being able to see because of her movement she easily deflected the three kunai with her dragon sword. "Hehe, your a tricky one Emerald," She slashing with her sword readily sending slashes of fire at Emerald as she fly's at Emerald and once she is in range with her sword she will attempt a slash across the time traveling Persian girl's chest.

OOC: At age 13 she could "lift her own weight in water for less than half a minute under current conditions" (g4hardcore). That weight was probably around 90 pounds. She's only gotten stronger over time, and this was, logically, only for a couple of seconds. So the strain would be minimal. It'd be there, but this is well with in her abilities. Also, damn it, I forgot to add something to that move.

IC:
As the kunai were deflected, they'd fly through the air. Emerald would say the word, "Moi," changing the direction of the knifes. So as the dragon lady flew at Emerald, the knives would fly at her from behind. Having no knowledge of the ancient language, or any well of knowing what Emerald was targeting, avoiding the knives should be extremely hard.

Emerald would dodge the flames by jumping back, causing them to hit the ground in front of her and would make no attempt at a frontal assault. This tactic was so that her opponent had no reason to change her course, which should help the knives hit. If the Dragon lady reached her before the knives hit, Emerald would dodge the attack by rolling to the side. At the same time she'd pull out a wire string and try to lasso it around the dragon lady's neck and choke her out. She knew she needed to end this quickly, the constant use of magic was getting to her. She knew she wouldn't be able to keep fighting at this level for long.

#593 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 03:14 AM

OOC: At age 13 she could "lift her own weight in water for less than half a minute under current conditions" (g4hardcore). That weight was probably around 90 pounds. She's only gotten stronger over time, and this was, logically, only for a couple of seconds. So the strain would be minimal. It'd be there, but this is well with in her abilities. Also, damn it, I forgot to add something to that move.

IC:
As the kunai were deflected, they'd fly through the air. Emerald would say the word, "Moi," changing the direction of the knifes. So as the dragon lady flew at Emerald, the knives would fly at her from behind. Having no knowledge of the ancient language, or any well of knowing what Emerald was targeting, avoiding the knives should be extremely hard.

Emerald would dodge the flames by jumping back, causing them to hit the ground in front of her and would make no attempt at a frontal assault. This tactic was so that her opponent had no reason to change her course, which should help the knives hit. She knew she needed to end this quickly, the constant use of magic was getting to her. She knew she wouldn't be able to keep fighting at this level for long.

OOC: Just to be clear, by current, I meant optimal. Probably. Either way, thirty seconds assuming she was at full strength, at that age.
Posted Image

#594 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 03:16 AM

OOC: Just to be clear, by current, I meant optimal. Probably. Either way, thirty seconds assuming she was at full strength, at that age.

OOC: Either way, my point in bringing that up was to say "this is/was her maximum, and this situation was most likely significantly less than that"

#595 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 03:21 AM

OOC: Either way, my point in bringing that up was to say "this is/was her maximum, and this situation was most likely significantly less than that"

OOC: Valid. The word massive kind of threw me for a loop though, I just remembered Katie lifting a massive amount of water.... The whole lake... Uh... Carry on!

#596 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 03:38 AM

One of his sabers were out of the way, and using her speed, she stepped extremely close to Neo. She was now in his guard and she kept his other saber away by holding a fist around his clenched fist, squeezing surprisingly hard. Using Uden to keep the other saber away, Katrina whispered "Die." She aimed a bite at his neck.

OOC: Sorry I didn't detail it enough but the impaling strike was at the same time of the action of the deflecting her blade. He start to swing his one saber in defense as he begin to stab with his other saber.

With no defense against the impaling strike and her keep moving forward it wouldn't end well. The Lightsaber stabbed threw her inner shoulder and would cause great pain cutting all the the way threw to back of her inner shoulder. He brings saber down at a angle cutting threw her chest like butter and the saber would be less then a inch away from her heart, "Stop this I don't want to hurt you!" Neo barked, "They are playing you! You must know that, are you weak minded enough to let them control you? let hate, anger, pain, sadness, all control you, your stronger than that! I believe in you even if you hate me and want me to die, be that Katrina Emerald speaks of."

"And Kross get your ass up and help me!"

IC:

Emerald would dodge the flames by jumping back, causing them to hit the ground in front of her and would make no attempt at a frontal assault. This tactic was so that her opponent had no reason to change her course, which should help the knives hit. If the Dragon lady reached her before the knives hit, Emerald would dodge the attack by rolling to the side. At the same time she'd pull out a wire string and try to lasso it around the dragon lady's neck and choke her out. She knew she needed to end this quickly, the constant use of magic was getting to her. She knew she wouldn't be able to keep fighting at this level for long.

OOC: None the less it still would take a good amount of energy, lifting, then holding it for the time, also she not at 100% close to it but not 100%. The main point was you didn't put you in it effected her what so ever. Now you did so all good.

The kunai knives stabbed into dragon girl's back and pain/anger would wash across her face but she kept flying at Emerald. Once the dragon girl slashed at Emerald and Emerald dodged she slash again this time sending a slash of fire at her opponent. The fire would hit the wire string and send it flying back at Emerald with the fire. If this hit or not the dragon girl would flap her wings and send a big gust of fire winded at Emerald wherever she was.

#597 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:07 AM

OOC: None the less it still would take a good amount of energy, lifting, then holding it for the time, also she not at 100% close to it but not 100%. The main point was you didn't put you in it effected her what so ever. Now you did so all good.

The kunai knives stabbed into dragon girl's back and pain/anger would wash across her face but she kept flying at Emerald. Once the dragon girl slashed at Emerald and Emerald dodged she slash again this time sending a slash of fire at her opponent. The fire would hit the wire string and send it flying back at Emerald with the fire. If this hit or not the dragon girl would flap her wings and send a big gust of fire winded at Emerald wherever she was.

OOC: It's because, at the time, the move hadn't been completely. Also, just because I don't put how draining it is, doesn't mean I'm not keeping track. Also, the force at which the knives stabbed into her, plus the sudden shock of them all, should have thrown her off course. But, you're the GM and you know the abilities of this character, so I go with it. I just wanted to throw some "real world" into it. I have a bit more I'd point out, but instead I do this...

Emerald quickly throw the wire string away, before the fire reached her. At the same time, from her position at the Dragon girl's side (and being just out of sword range as she was) Emerald would attempt to use her speed and agility to jump over the fire and onto the Dragon girl's back. As she jumped she'd say the words, "Adurna moi" sending enough water from her pouch at the Dragon Lady's face to distract her attention.

This should help prevent the dragon girl from attacking, and if not Emerald would be drawing her sword in order to block incoming attacks. If she managed to get on the Dragon Lady's back, she'd hold her sword to the woman's throat and say, in a commanding voice, "Yield!"

#598 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:27 AM

"Is that all?" The Blood Cursed youth snarled. "Pain?" She clasped her hand around the fist that was holding the lightsaber. With that hand, she held the saber in place. Although impaling wounds would not heal on a vampire, the area around it attempted to seal itself, only to singe and scold the skin around the plasma of the jedi blade. "Pain?" She repeated incredously. "I am no stranger to pain, human."
His other saber was locked in place by the unique cross guard of Uden. Taking advantage of both his weapons being useless, Katrina once again aimed a feral bite into the vital arteries and veins of his neck/shoulder. At the same time, she crushed his hand in her grip, aiming to break bones.

OOC: I take it the first bite was a success? There was no counter for it.

#599 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:13 PM

OOC Stupid Neo :ph34r: He acts like death is the end.

Kross continued to feign death.

#600 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 09:25 PM

-BUMP-
Come on people, we're almost to the end. Let's make this one of the few EF rps that actually gets finished.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users