#41 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:57 PM

OOC: OK

IC: Dylan crawled back down. "Very well but I am staying on the wall. I believe we need to capture a storm trooper and see if we can get information."

"Well, if you insist on crawling around like Spider-man, at least spin us some webs," Emerald said, handing him her wire string. "Put that at the entrances, it should slow them down."

OOC: Emerald's idea of Spider-man

#42 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:04 AM

"Well, if you insist on crawling around like Spider-man, at least spin us some webs," Emerald said, handing him her wire string. "Put that at the entrances, it should slow them down."

OOC: Emerald's idea of Spider-man

"You want actual webs or just a trap?"

#43 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:11 AM

"You want actual webs or just a trap?"

"Various traps. Set it as trip wire, or if you can set it so it springs any weapons you may have. But no... no webs, these work best the harder they are to see."

#44 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:22 AM

"Various traps. Set it as trip wire, or if you can set it so it springs any weapons you may have. But no... no webs, these work best the harder they are to see."

"Fantastic." Dylan proceeded to lay several trip wires and strangulation traps at each entrance before settling back with the group. "I love doing that."

#45 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:29 AM

There was 12 Stormtroopers all together and they were getting near.

OOC: 3 each for you all. There Mooks go and get them.

#46 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:38 AM

There was 12 Stormtroopers all together and they were getting near.

OOC: 3 each for you all. There Mooks go and get them.

Dylan face became dark as his other side came out. He raised a hand and extended two blades to try and stab the throats of two stormtroopers. With a third finger he would try to stab a third stormtroopers weapon rm in hopes they would drop it. If it worked he would hook the blade and bring him in for questioning."

#47 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:50 AM

Dylan face became dark as his other side came out. He raised a hand and extended two blades to try and stab the throats of two stormtroopers. With a third finger he would try to stab a third stormtroopers weapon rm in hopes they would drop it. If it worked he would hook the blade and bring him in for questioning."

OOC: There mooks you don't have to say works or not or anything. You can just do it. You killed your three. Let the others kills theirs.

It worked.

#48 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:52 AM

OOC: There mooks you don't have to say works or not or anything. You can just do it. You killed your three. Let the others kills theirs.

It worked.

OOC: I thought so but force of habit you know.

#49 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:15 AM

"Don't be embarrassed. I don't know crap about magic and I'm fine. Now I have an idea and be free to join me." Said Dylan happily. He shortened his blades and made them claw-like. He then started to scale the wall towards the rooftop. "You know being a walking corpse makes this a lot easier."

"Embarrased?!?" Katrina shot back angrily. "Don't patronize me."
Katrina prepared to fight, prefering to wait within the shadows for the right time to strike.

(I have no clue what style of fighting we're supposed to be using for these stromtroopers. I've only ever used non-called hit combat. *shrugs*)

#50 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:37 PM

"Embarrased?!?" Katrina shot back angrily. "Don't patronize me."
Katrina prepared to fight, prefering to wait within the shadows for the right time to strike.

(I have no clue what style of fighting we're supposed to be using for these stromtroopers. I've only ever used non-called hit combat. *shrugs*)

OOC: Just think of it as writing a battle in a story where Katrina wins. I'll help a little.

Three Stormtroopers noticed Katrina and opened fire on her.

#51 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:41 PM

OOC: It really shouldn't be different than writing out an attack normally. It's just that your attacks are going to hit for sure. So you don't have to put "if successful" although there's nothing wrong with putting it.

Emerald activated the Sonic screw driver, overloading the Stormtrooper's blaster's. There would be a small explosion from each gun. "Adurna moi," She said, moving an impossibly large amount of water from her pouch onto the three troopers. Once they were covered she said, "Brakka du sharjalví abr du adurna" to freeze them all from the neck down.

#52 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:03 PM

OOC: Just think of it as writing a battle in a story where Katrina wins. I'll help a little.

Three Stormtroopers noticed Katrina and opened fire on her.

OOC: ah, I see now. Thanks-

Katrina was glad for the Doctor's shielding, even if she didn't understand it. The shots ineffective, Katrina hurled her sword into the first trooper's gut. The fatal blow toppled the white-armored foe, and in a show of inhuman speed, she closed the distance between them. In but a moment, she was standing over the dying body, ripping the blade free without effort.
By then, she was in range of their weapons. A shot singed the arrogant vampire's shoulder, though it began to heal immediately. "Brisingr!" She barked, hand raised to guide the magic. Instantly, the second Stormtrooper caught fire, and he was forced into an awkward position in which he shot wildly and tried to put himself out. A stray blast hit the third's knee by chance.
With the final foe distracted, Katrina dashed behind him in a blur of movement, snapping his neck nearly 360 degrees. By then, the foe ablaze was burnt beyond recognition and salvation. Katrina smiled victoriously, hungry. "Pathetic! Bring me a real fight!" Although she prevailed, the toll from the potent spell made her brow sweat, which she wiped with her wolfpelt.

#53 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:05 PM

OOC: ah, I see now. Thanks-

Katrina was glad for the Doctor's shielding, even if she didn't understand it. The shots ineffective, Katrina hurled her sword into the first trooper's gut. The fatal blow toppled the white-armored foe, and in a show of inhuman speed, she closed the distance between them. In but a moment, she was standing over the dying body, ripping the blade free without effort.
By then, she was in range of their weapons. A shot singed the arrogant vampire's shoulder, though it began to heal immediately. "Brisingr!" She barked, hand raised to guide the magic. Instantly, the second Stormtrooper caught fire, and he was forced into an awkward position in which he shot wildly and tried to put himself out. A stray blast hit the third's knee by chance.
With the final foe distracted, Katrina dashed behind him in a blur of movement, snapping his neck nearly 360 degrees. By then, the foe ablaze was burnt beyond recognition and salvation. Katrina smiled victoriously, hungry. "Pathetic! Bring me a real fight!" Although she prevailed, the toll from the potent spell made her brow sweat, which she wiped with her wolfpelt.

OOC: Should we wait for AVP?

#54 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:08 PM

OOC: Should we wait for AVP?

Ooc: I think BF should shoot him a pm. See if he's still participating.

#55 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:13 PM

Ooc: I think BF should shoot him a pm. See if he's still participating.

OOC: Damn my impatience. I want to get to the interrogations.

#56 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:59 AM

The Game Makers sent some kind of computer virus at the TARDIS and it begin to effect it. First off with took down the 20 feet safe zone and now was spreading through out the time machine. The Doctor needed to do something about this. At the same time the alarms on the TARDIS would be going crazy from this attack and on the screen the Doctor would see more Stormtroopers were heading there way and was basically on the alleyway.

#57 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 02:00 AM

The Game Makers sent some kind of computer virus at the TARDIS and it begin to effect it. First off with took down the 20 feet safe zone and now was spreading through out the time machine. The Doctor needed to do something about this. At the same time the alarms on the TARDIS would be going crazy from this attack and on the screen the Doctor would see more Stormtroopers were heading there way and was basically on the alleyway.

OOC: How many?

#58 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 02:06 AM

OOC: How many?

OOC: A good number of them.

#59 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 02:12 AM

ignore

#60 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 10 November 2011 - 02:13 AM

X-23 would brutally slaughter any of the remaining stormtroopers (aside from the ones Emerald had trapped).

OOC: Not much, I know...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users