#561 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:00 AM

"Infect her. Her blood will keep moving moving for a short time. That spreads to the baby. The pregnancy seems almost done so it has a chance to survive. As a vampire."

"No." She said simply. "Not that."

#562 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:05 AM

"No." She said simply. "Not that."

"It is your decision. If not I will end it now." Kross extended a blade from his finger and pointed it at the stomach. "Are you sure?"

#563 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:08 AM

"It is your decision. If not I will end it now." Kross extended a blade from his finger and pointed it at the stomach. "Are you sure?"

"Death is better than the Blood Curse."

#564 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:12 AM

"Death is better than the Blood Curse."

Kross shot the blade end quickly ended the dying babies life. He pulled it back. "I'm sorry." Said the inner Kross coming back through. For a moment tears erupted from his eyes but his dark self regained its composure. "Its not your fault. You didn't know."

#565 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:45 PM

"Well, well," Spoke a voice, that came from seemingly every direction, "With attitudes like that you'd be additions to our master's army."

"What's that old say?" Asked another voice, "Don't kill the messenger? Well don't worry, the message was simple; you're next."

"That is unless you surrender and swear loyalty to our master," a third speaker added.

#566 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 02:02 PM

"Well, well," Spoke a voice, that came from seemingly every direction, "With attitudes like that you'd be additions to our master's army."

"What's that old say?" Asked another voice, "Don't kill the messenger? Well don't worry, the message was simple; you're next."

"That is unless you surrender and swear loyalty to our master," a third speaker added.

"Oh? What if I do surrender?" Katrina asked, trying to regain her composure as well. She didn't get her color back, but at least she was speaking with resolve.

#567 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 02:05 PM

"Oh? What if I do surrender?" Katrina asked, trying to regain her composure as well. She didn't get her color back, but at least she was speaking with resolve.

"We test your loyalty. If you pass, you're brought to our master's counsel. They evaluate your skills, and you're placed accordingly in our ranks."

#568 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 02:11 PM

"We test your loyalty. If you pass, you're brought to our master's counsel. They evaluate your skills, and you're placed accordingly in our ranks."

"I see," Katrina said, glancing around for the unlikely chance she'd spot her speakers. "I don't like to surrender. In fact, I've not done it before, in the entirety of my life. Have you considered surrendering?"

#569 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 02:24 PM

"I see," Katrina said, glancing around for the unlikely chance she'd spot her speakers. "I don't like to surrender. In fact, I've not done it before, in the entirety of my life. Have you considered surrendering?"

"Of course not," one of the voices spoke, "That wasn't one of the options. Either you three surrender, or you three die."

#570 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 03:24 PM

"Of course not," one of the voices spoke, "That wasn't one of the options. Either you three surrender, or you three die."

"Sorry. We do not prefer not to surrender to the weak." Said Kross as if bored.

#571 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 04:29 PM

Katrina laughed. "Okay, fine. I surrender."

#572 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:38 PM

"What do you get? You get to cross the stars. You get to see all of time and space. You get more than you could ever dream of. You can go to the furthest corners of the universe and beyond. You don't have to bow to any master. You get something that is treated like a commodity on this forsaken world, you get freedom to do anything and everything you've ever wanted," Emerald paused, then smiled and said, "And you get me."

And just when it seemed she was done, she added, "And you get to not be killed by me."

"I don't bow to anyone!" She hissed and then grabbed the side of her head in pain. Her face cleared in blank look like nothing happen, "Get you? In my race friendship, mating, they are things one partakes in after a test of strength, my master wants me to kill you, if you prove a worthy in combat I'll join you and help kill him," The Dragon girl said and then screams in pain grabbing her head with both hands. Then shakes it off with a fiery anger on her face, she unsheathes Dragon sword and then she shots a stream of fire out of her mouth towards Emerald.

Neo pulled both of his Lightsabers out and actives them, he ready to kill something, even might be his team mates after how treated that poor women. "Come out here and face me coward!"

#573 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 08:25 PM

Neo pulled both of his Lightsabers out and actives them, he ready to kill something, even might be his team mates after how treated that poor women. "Come out here and face me coward!"

"Oh good, one of you has sense..." the first voice said.

"Now for your test of loyalty," added the second.

"Kill your friends," finished the last.

"I don't bow to anyone!" She hissed and then grabbed the side of her head in pain. Her face cleared in blank look like nothing happen, "Get you? In my race friendship, mating, they are things one partakes in after a test of strength, my master wants me to kill you, if you prove a worthy in combat I'll join you and help kill him," The Dragon girl said and then screams in pain grabbing her head with both hands. Then shakes it off with a fiery anger on her face, she unsheathes Dragon sword and then she shots a stream of fire out of her mouth towards Emerald.

"Moi," she said simple, changing the direction of the fire so it passed harmlessly to the side. She could still feel the heat, and the side of her body almost instantly started sweating. But she acted completely unfazed, "Well, in my race things like friendship and mating are based on much deeper and lasting bonds than strength," Emerald said, "Beside, you'd have to earn anything with me."

#574 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:36 PM

"Oh good, one of you has sense..." the first voice said.

"Now for your test of loyalty," added the second.

"Kill your friends," finished the last.

Neo let out a laugh chuckle, "You'll all be fools if you think Katrina thinks of us as friends," he ready himself for battle. "You are all idiots! Katrina doesn't fear you nor do I."

"Moi," she said simple, changing the direction of the fire so it passed harmlessly to the side. She could still feel the heat, and the side of her body almost instantly started sweating. But she acted completely unfazed, "Well, in my race things like friendship and mating are based on much deeper and lasting bonds than strength," Emerald said, "Beside, you'd have to earn anything with me."

The fire wouldn't be effected by Emerald's spell it seems the fire has some sort of magic protecting, it keeps flying at Emerald.

OOC: You can totally dodge here and be save, The Dragon girl has magical protected against magic as you can see.

#575 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:39 PM

Neo let out a laugh chuckle, "You'll all be fools if you think Katrina thinks of us as friends," he ready himself for battle. "You are all idiots! Katrina doesn't fear you nor do I."

The fire wouldn't be effected by Emerald's spell it seems the fire has some sort of magic protecting, it keeps flying at Emerald.

OOC: You can totally dodge here and be save, The Dragon girl has magical protected against magic as you can see.

"I thought we were friends. Oh well. Right here." He said pointing at his heart. "Come on I don't have all day."

#576 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:46 PM

The moment she saw that the fire wasn't moving she rolled to the side (and then the rest goes as I put in my last post)

#577 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:22 PM

"I thought we were friends. Oh well. Right here." He said pointing at his heart. "Come on I don't have all day."

"You sure you don't wish to surrender too?" Katrina asked, amused.

#578 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:24 PM

"You sure you don't wish to surrender too?" Katrina asked, amused.

"Nope. Right in the heart. Its time to die." Said Kross having his dark sides first smile in a while.

#579 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:34 PM

"Nope. Right in the heart. Its time to die." Said Kross having his dark sides first smile in a while.

Katrina shrugged and stabbed Kross in the heart with Uden. "One down. Good enough, or should I kill Neo too? Actually, I'd like to kill him anyway."

#580 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:39 PM

Katrina shrugged and stabbed Kross in the heart with Uden. "One down. Good enough, or should I kill Neo too? Actually, I'd like to kill him anyway."

Kross had seen enough deaths to fake one. Being dead already helped. He spat up blood and got down on his hands and knees. He faked passing out and stopped breathing. "Now the waiting starts."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users