#21 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:01 PM

The Doctor was busy with the TARDIS controls when he got the screen working. "Well now, that's not good. That's very not good." He peeked out from behind the screen, "Who mentioned not knowing who we're fighting? Coffee drinking corps was it? Well C.D.C, we have an idea now..."

He turned the screen to them to show the storm troopers. "This lot right here, they're called Strom Troopers and... well..."

"We've seen them before Doctor," Emerald said, "We all have... just get to the plan."

"Right, yes. Now the way I see it we have three options. First, we can run; and rather like running. I've very good at it. But no, you never run away from danger, you should only run toward a solution. Now, I ask, because Katrina brought up a very good point, run where? No, for once running is not an option; well not running away anyway."

"Doctor, please I don't think we have much time," Emerald pleaded.

"Time? Ha! I'm the Lord of Time," The Doctor waved, "So, number two we can make our last stand here, fight, and die knowing we stood against this evil empire. But, that doesn't really solve anything because I came here to stop this from happening again and if we're dead it probably will. So here's the plan, we fight and we don't die."

"The four of you will go out there and make the best use of your strength. Emerald, you have skills gathered from across the Universe. Katrina, you have great physical prowess and powerful magic. C.D.C you... you're a zombie, that's all I know about you, but you can use that. Annd you..." The Doctor looked at X-23, "Well okay I don't know what you can do but they brought you here for a reason."

"So, the four of you go out there and fight, and live. Keep them away from the TARDIS. Meanwhile, I stay here and finish working on something that'll make this whole invasion easier," The Doctor finished, "Oh, and Emerald, take this..." he said, tossing her the Sonic screwdriver.

"Doctor, you aren't as foolish as I thought. I rather like your alternative." She glanced at Dylan, frowning. "I hope you fight half as well as you cower."

#22 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:06 PM

"Doctor, you aren't as foolish as I thought. I rather like your alternative." She glanced at Dylan, frowning. "I hope you fight half as well as you cower."

Emerald smiled, "There's a reason I travel with him. Now, Katrina don't you know a way to shield us from their sight?"

#23 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:13 PM

Dylan formed three foot long translucent blades from each finger. "Just watch me beautiful."

#24 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:19 PM

Emerald smiled, "There's a reason I travel with him. Now, Katrina don't you know a way to shield us from their sight?"

"What are you talking about?" Katrina asked, confused. "I--"

Dylan formed three foot long translucent blades from each finger. "Just watch me beautiful."

"I--" Katrina stopped mid sentence. "Is that meant to impress me?" Katrina asked, slightly impressed. "I only hope you know how to use those."

#25 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:23 PM

"I--" Katrina stopped mid sentence. "Is that meant to impress me?" Katrina asked, slightly impressed. "I only hope you know how to use those."

"Of course. And I think Emerald is implying you know some magic. Do you?"

#26 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:25 PM

Emerald ignored Dylan at the moment. This wasn't the time for showing off. "You don't know any words for 'shield us from their sight?' Or 'make them not see? Or anything like that? How young is this for you? What age are you?"

#27 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:32 PM

Emerald ignored Dylan at the moment. This wasn't the time for showing off. "You don't know any words for 'shield us from their sight?' Or 'make them not see? Or anything like that? How young is this for you? What age are you?"

Despite herself, Katrina blushed furiously. In a uncharacteristically feeble tone, "I don't know how much magic my other self knows, but..." She looked down. "I am seventeen. I only know a few words... not enough for anything complicated... and I have to word it exactly... and... I misused magic and Shruikan stopped teaching me words..."

#28 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:47 PM

Despite herself, Katrina blushed furiously. In a uncharacteristically feeble tone, "I don't know how much magic my other self knows, but..." She looked down. "I am seventeen. I only know a few words... not enough for anything complicated... and I have to word it exactly... and... I misused magic and Shruikan stopped teaching me words..."

"You're seventeen..." Emerald sighed, taking it all in. "Okay, well this makes things tricky. Not impossible, but interesting."

"AH-HA!" The Doctor exclaimed, "There we are. Now, around the TARDIS is an energy shield. You now have a 20 foot safe zone where the Stormtroopers can't shoot you. You're welcome."

#29 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:53 PM

"Don't be embarrassed. I don't know crap about magic and I'm fine. Now I have an idea and be free to join me." Said Dylan happily. He shortened his blades and made them claw-like. He then started to scale the wall towards the rooftop. "You know being a walking corpse makes this a lot easier."

#30 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:55 PM

"Don't be embarrassed. I don't know crap about magic and I'm fine. Now I have an idea and be free to join me." Said Dylan happily. He shortened his blades and made them claw-like. He then started to scale the wall towards the rooftop. "You know being a walking corpse makes this a lot easier."

OOC: Toward the rooftop? Of the TARDIS? That you could probably jump onto?

#31 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:57 PM

OOC: Toward the rooftop? Of the TARDIS? That you could probably jump onto?

OOC:Look at the Alley we're in in the first post.

#32 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:58 PM

OOC:Look at the Alley we're in in the first post.

OOC: I know that... you just weren't very specific...

"You know, it would help if we knew what exactly you had in mind before following you!" Emerald called.

#33 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:02 PM

OOC: I know that... you just weren't very specific...

"You know, it would help if we knew what exactly you had in mind before following you!" Emerald called.

"Well they are coming to the Tardis so we might not want to be standing right next to it and its a better vantage point up on the roof then in a dark alleyway."

#34 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:04 PM

"Well they are coming to the Tardis so we might not want to be standing right next to it and its a better vantage point up on the roof then in a dark alleyway."

"The Doctor did just say we have a 20 foot safe zone." Emerald muttered, "And when we get up there? What? We need a plan."

#35 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:09 PM

"The Doctor did just say we have a 20 foot safe zone." Emerald muttered, "And when we get up there? What? We need a plan."

OOC: Are we invisible too? I assumed the Doctor just meant they couldn't shoot us.

#36 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:10 PM

OOC: Are we invisible too? I assumed the Doctor just meant they couldn't shoot us.

OOC: He did... but you know, not being able to get shot is a good advantage to while we come up with a full plan...

#37 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:16 PM

OOC: He did... but you know, not being able to get shot is a good advantage to while we come up with a full plan...

OOC: And then they get there and see us. And more come.

"I'm not sure yet but I thought it would be best if we left before they got here. It doesn't matter if we have a plan when we're completely surrounded." He said still hanging on the wall.

#38 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:24 PM

OOC: And then they get there and see us. And more come.

"I'm not sure yet but I thought it would be best if we left before they got here. It doesn't matter if we have a plan when we're completely surrounded." He said still hanging on the wall.

OOC: More... who still can't shoot us... Do you see a pattern here? And remember, I'm not arguing from my point of view, but rather Emerald's.

"Well, we can plan for that..." Emerald said, "because I'm sure they don't have any air troops. If we leave the safe zone, we should at least go inside the buildings."

#39 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:27 PM

ignore

#40 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:52 PM

OOC: OK

IC: Dylan crawled back down. "Very well but I am staying on the wall. I believe we need to capture a storm trooper and see if we can get information."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users