Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:44 PM

Name: Nicholi D. Trake

Class: Hybrid

Bio: Originally raised as a normal kid Nicholi showed no signs of any demonic power. Unless his parents were out hunting they seemed perfectly normal. Once he saw his mother die Nicholi changed completely. He seems like a nice person until you harm someone he cares about. When he saw his mother die he latched on to the demon and fired on it with his mothers gun. He kept firing until it was unrecognizable. When his father got home he saw this and trained Nicholi to hunt like him He has never cried since that day. His father showed him many things from their families great strength to their link with the animals. He loves demons and wishes for peace. Though when he finds an evil demon he will do all in his power to obliterate it. He has always kept a demon wolf with him as a companion. He has always survived when told to fight. His name is Zero. He is the largest and strongest of the demon wolves and a trusted friend of Nicholi's. After his father's death Nicholi inherited his father's weapon and decided to join devil may cry. He thought he could find something of a purpose.

Appearance:Human form-
Posted Image

Devil trigger-
Posted Image

Weapons:

Little boy: His moms revolver. It ain't that big but it fires big explosive bullets when charged..

Alligator: His Dads old weapon. The damn thing is freaking indestructible. At 6 feet 100 pound it a heavy piece of slaughtering fun. It can triple in size or shrink to a fist type weapon or split in half down the bladed side..

Abilities:

1) Super Senses: Nicholi can count the leaves on a tree from ten miles away. Not even high velocity movement can deter his sight. He can hear a fly land in the other room. He smell's like a bloodhound.

2) Summon Wolves: Bigger faster and stronger than Any wolf in the human world.

3) Animal Speak

Name: Lucius White

Kit: Werewolf

PicPosted Image

Origin

Lucius knows nothing of before his lycanthropy. If there was a before. He is very old. Not centuries old but he hasn't aged as far as he's noticed. All he can remember is one day waking up like this and running to the forest to hide. He is a traveler. Living wherever he goes away from the people. Every so often someone would find him and a few things might happen. They might scream and run. They might think he was a monster. Some even tried to befriend him. He usually ran if they screamed or attacked. He lives off whatever creatures are available around him. Bear, lion, rabbit, whatever. Wherever he is now we can be sure he is happy.

Personality

A brute. A killer. A bloodthirsty monster. These are the words to describe... Someone else. Lucius is a big softy. He especially loves children. The younger the better. Some may find that weird to some but Lucius knows better. That is when they are too young to know fear and do not run at the sight of him. He hates to see the suffering of others and will even show himself to help. Maybe he will defend the stupid hunter who couldn't kill the bear. Sometimes stop the crazy man with the gun. He would always do well to wear something to hide his appearance. For there is one thing he believed in. He was a monster.

#22 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:41 PM

If I get established internet before the start date, I'll join. Otherwise, I won't be able to keep up.~

#23 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 07:56 PM

If I get established internet before the start date, I'll join. Otherwise, I won't be able to keep up.~

I really hope you can join. Because I think having Adult Emerald and Katrina together would kick serious ass.

#24 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:00 PM

Will join but the sheet will be a day or two till it's going be up.

#25 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts
  • Interests:Shonen anime/manga
    reading/writing fantasy novels
    reading/writing fanfiction

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:52 AM

Might join, if I can have a neutral character that is.

#26 Z451

Z451

Kneel before Zed

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Superheroes, Supervillains,
    Superhumans.

Scfi, Fantasy and Mystery, and everything in between.

Posted 25 October 2011 - 01:49 PM

Name: Wam Lufba

Side:Sci-Fi

Pic:Posted Image

Bio:Wam Lufba, also on EF, but this is simpler.

Weapons:Yuzzumi Spear, Czerka Arms 84-U blaster rifle
Gear (Non-Weapon Equipment):Extra ammo

Abilities:"Highly skilled in the field of weapon accuracy".

#27 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Any thing to do with Jason

Posted 25 October 2011 - 02:39 PM

Name: Dylan Stryker.

Side: Fantasy

Pic: Posted Image
Posted Image

Bio: An orphan, which was only 6, had to learn to survive or die. He learned that the faster you are, the more you could be able to eat. He learned how to steal little things and work up. By the age of 10 Dylan could steal so well that he would steal things that you would need without being seen. He walked out of his broken house to go get food or as he called it "Steal from an old guy and eat for a week." but an orphanage care taker saw him and in 4 minutes Dylan was taken to an Orphanage. He was one of the lucky ones. He was put in a foster home but he again had to move the more he moved the more he was enraged no one loved him he was just going to be alone for the rest of his life. Finally his 18th birthday he had learned a lot from his kid years and still remembered it. He bought a house and a nice car. He met a girl and had a son but at the age of 20 he ran off never to be seen by her and his son again.

Weapons:
1) Slayer of gods
2) Boom and Pow
Gear: Cigarettes and a sheath that holds his sword and 2 more that holds his gun.

Abilities: "Can move really fast and can take more hits with an invisible shield around him."

#28 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:35 PM

I'll take a longer look at the characters; in the mean time, anyone is applicable for GM, though it would have to be further examined after you send me a PM.

#29 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Any thing to do with Jason

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:31 PM

My other one is...

Name: Slash

Bio: Growing up was hard for Slash he had to deal with the fact that his father was a bull and his mother was a Echidna but he didn't care he was a fighter and knew it the more and more that he was insulted the more and more he was stronger. Then was the day for him to leave home thus they packed up his things and sent him off there he was going off to his adventure.

Weapons: Two Swords

Gear: Armor that looks like this.

Skills: Good weapon fighter/hand to hand combatant

#30 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 03:40 PM

I really hope you can join. Because I think having Adult Emerald and Katrina together would kick serious ass.

:D

Guess I'll join as Kat and... Squirrel Girl. Sheet up later, I s'pose.

#31 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 03:47 AM

Name: Emma

Bio: Like most demigods monsters tried killing Emma but these attack came a very early age of 5. This made her mom move a lot with her daughter to make sure her child wouldn't be hurt. Emma's mom told her daughter why monsters attacked her because she was the most special kid in the world. Told her of father the god of the sun Apollo, how they fell in love because they both loved music, the arts, and poetry. At the age of 6 she was attacked by a monster and her mother dyed protecting her allowing Emma to run away to a forest near by. The monster cased her and corned the poor girl but before the monster strikes the little girl a arrow goes through it's head. None other then the Goddess of the hunt Artemis saved her niece and took her in finding out she was her brother's daughter. She took Emma along with her Hunters and taught her how to use the bow, to hunt, to make traps for animals and monsters alike.

Artemis allowed Emma to hunt at her side and gave her the Silver bow all the hunters have. After a long days hunt it became a tradition for Emma to sing songs she learn from her mom at camp for the hunters and Artemis. Artemis took care of her like she was her own daughter and the hunters treated her like a little sister. After 6 months of traveling and hunter with the hunters Artemis made up her mind Emma should be taken to camp half blood. Emma didn't want to go because she grow to love Artemis almost as much as her late mother and she loved the hunters like sisters. She wanted to live with them forever and get Artemis' Blessing turning her into one of the goddess's hunters. Artemis would tell Emma this would be for her own good to met her brothers and sisters from Apollo's side. And that once she is old enough she would make her one of the hunters if she still wanted to be one. Emma still didn't like the idea but she trusted Artemis more than anyone so she went along with it.

Once at camp half blood she was one of the best Archers in all of the Apollo cabin because her being a daughter of Apollo and being taught by Artemis how to use a bow. One night her father visited her telling her how much he loved her and her mother that he was always watching them. Also that he was so sorry he couldn't protect her mother and she was one of the only women he ever loved. She told him she understood and that she loved her daddy giving him a hug. Apollo gave her a magical quiver he made and then he magically made it matched her silver bow he then left telling her this quiver will help keep her safe. And he'll be keep his eye on his favorite daughter. In those 6 months she trained with other weapons besides a bow but the only other weapon she uses besides her bow is a dagger Chiron gave her.

She then found Baz and Gigi at camp other children of Apollo she grew very close to. In the past years since 7 she went on many quests at camp and grew up living at camp. Becoming a stronger warrior and person. She learn that her dagger Chiron gave her could grow into a sword and she trained with her sword tell she was nearly as skilled with it as a bow. Now at 14 she was about ready to join the hunters of Artemis when they showed up at camp and inform everyone Artemis has gone missing. Emma then headed out with the hunters, Gigi and Baz to find Artemis. During the search they found a magical wolf and this wolf befriend Emma becoming her hunting partner. The group couldn't find Artemis anywhere and Emma told them to keep searching. She headed out with Fenris to this tournament to win and gain the wish to find her beloved step mother Artemis.

Weapons: Magical Silver bow that appears and disappears at the wishes of the owner. (Given to her from Artemis) It is also magically strong and springy (Her Magical Bow & Quiver), Dagger (Celestial bronze) can turn into full sized sword see picture of her above, Throwing Knives.

Hunting partner: Fenris
Posted Image
Magic Wolf, Enhanced physical capabilities, healing factor.

Equipment: Magically knife Sheath once you throw a knife a other magically appears in it's place, Dagger Sheath, Magic Magical Quiver that has unlimited arrows (Given to her by Apollo) Also whatever arrow the users wishes to use it's magically that type of arrow like Sonic arrows, Silver arrows, exploding arrows, Trip wire arrows etc, And the arrows can be of the Elements/create/Manipulate them Fire, Wind, Earth, Water/Ice, Lightning.

Abilities: Can heal people by singing a song, She can curse others to only speak in rhyming couplets that can take days or even weeks to wear off, She has photokinesis the ability to control light since her father is the god of the sun, she is a natural musician, natural healer, and very good at the arts since Apollo is the patron of the arts.

Name: Neo

Side: Sci-Fi

Pic:
Posted Image

Bio: Neo was secretly trained by Dark Vader in the ways of the Dark Side and some of Light Side. He is a lord Sith Lord his raw force powers rivals Dark Vader and Starkiller. Neo is a heartless killer and seeks only to gain more power. He wants to rule over the entire universe and show that he is God. He believe he should be worth shipped and feared by all. He comes to this tournament to test his power and bring fear to those who doesn't know his name yet.

Weapons: Four red Lightsabers, Grenades, Two Blasters

Abilities: All Dark Side Force powers within the power limit of the RP and some Light Side of the force powers. To list a few Force Lightning , Force Telkinesis like force choke, Spear of Midnight Black, Force Healing and more force powers I don't want list all of them.

#32 Z451

Z451

Kneel before Zed

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Superheroes, Supervillains,
    Superhumans.

Scfi, Fantasy and Mystery, and everything in between.

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:59 AM

Hey Corvette, if it's not too much to ask, can you draw up a list of all the signed up characters so far?

#33 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:33 PM

Weapons: Four special Lightsabers once you are hit by these you catch fire, Grenades, Two Blasters

Abilities: All Dark Side Force powers within the power limit of the RP and some Light Side of the force powers. To list a few Force Lightning , Force Telkinesis like force choke, Spear of Midnight Black, Force Healing and more force powers I don't want list all of them.

I vote to remove the burst into flames bit on the lightsabers because they're already powerful weapons and to list all force powers you plan on using.

#34 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 01 November 2011 - 12:45 PM

Hey Corvette, if it's not too much to ask, can you draw up a list of all the signed up characters so far?

Yeah, alright.

Zed: Wam Lufba

Blue Flame: Emma (+Fenris) and Neo

AVP: Remus J. Lupin and

Evan (Nova): Starkiller (original) and

Ham: John Johnson and Cleric Kris Shmied

Kwolf: Kendra Remington and Clarence Larsons

Merc: Trooper Six and Stith

Tom: Emerald and Victoria Sparda

DJ: Nicholi D. Drake and Lucius White

JVF: Dylan Stryker and

Please tell me if I missed anyone.

#35 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 12:50 PM

Yeah... lots of strong ones this time around. Should be fun*.

I vote to remove the burst into flames bit on the lightsabers because they're already powerful weapons and to list all force powers you plan on using.

Hehe. As if getting grazed by a lightsaber isn't fatal enough--now it means instant death!

#36 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 01:00 PM

Name: Katrina Marek

Fantasy Character

Posted Image

Bio: Born in the beautiful lands of Nosgoth, Katrina was raised by the black-scaled dragon, Shruikan. It was here that she was trained with her weapons and magic, gaining strength, skill, and experience over the lonely centuries. Being an elven vampire, the gift and curse of immortality was hers to bear, but she always made sure to use her power to help others where she could. After 5oo years of living, and watching Nosgoth crumble to ruin, extra-dimensional visitors arrived, and to her suprise, among the newcomers were here parents; Galen and Vin Marek. It was here that her true journey began, and her cause became one and the same with that of the Universal Warriors.

Equipment: Uden, the enchanted blade & Blood Reaver.

Abilities: Enhanced physical capabilities due to vampiric-elf nature; Knowledge of the Ancient Language; Vampiric Dark Gifts; Allomancy; Healing Factor.

#37 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 01 November 2011 - 01:41 PM

I'll enter with my old handles, if you please.

1. Iron Fist (Fantasy)

Name:X

Pic:
Posted Image

Height: 6'4

Weight: 250

Association: Sci-Fi

Bio: Created by the Council as the ultimate super-spectre, X was grown in a genetics tank, using top gene splicing tech to give him super-intelligence. The main purpose of the experiment was to generate a faster person. Neural pathways moved to slow, genes detailing the blueprints for nerve systems were removed, replaced with special instructions for a neural system based on fiber optics and element zero. Trained from birth to his current age of 25, X was harkened as the best soldier ever created, with superhuman reflexes (fast enough to tag spider-Man), and most importantly, a ceen cunning mind.

Weapons: Locust SMG, Collector Particle Beam, Widow Anti-Material

Equipment:
Powers:
Shockwave
Omni-Tool (w/radar and omni tool powers and omniblade)
Warp
Throw
Singularity
Barrier
Grenades
Dominate

Armor: Made out of carbon nanotube with nanotech systems that regenerate armor. Electrical circuitry use micro transistors and enhanced servomotors to give 15 ton strength. Same servo's also apply to lower body giving enhanced running/ jumping. Specialized lactic acid flushing systems provide superhuman endurance. Armor also has Starlite shielding overlayed above carbon nanotube to protect from energy attacks. Kinetic barriers powered by supercooled super capacitors.

Backup: Subject Delta.

#38 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 01 November 2011 - 01:56 PM

Evan (Nova): Starkiller (original)

Name: Katrina Marek

her father: Galen Marek.

I knew getting drunk at that one night stand wasn't a good idea.

#39 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 01:59 PM

You know, the fact that her biological father is in this never occured to me. -_-

It's a good thing Katrina is lacking in midi-chlorians.

#40 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 01 November 2011 - 02:06 PM

HANDLE NO. 2:

Name: JC Denton

Side: Sci-Fi

Bio (If OC; if not, link to the Wiki or Electric Ferret page of the character): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JC_Denton

Weapons: http://deusex.wikia....pons_in_Deus_Ex

Gear (Non-Weapon Equipment): http://www.grgzone.c...l#miscequipment

Abilities: http://deusex.wikia....no-augmentation, http://deusex.wikia....mentations_(DX),

All abilities/skills maxed out in terms of experience points, of course. -_-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users