#1 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:24 PM

PREVIOUSLY

When Dante left his world years ago, he left it in good hands. But still, even with Nero and Trish taking the reigns and battling demons, nothing could have foreseen what happened next. Demons began rising at a rapid rate. Trish and Nero were hard pressed to keep up with all the demonic activity. Luckily, Nero was also entrusted with raising Victoria- Dante's daughter. In her was hope for a new generation of demon hunters, if he could keep her alive.

As the problem spread, more demon hunters joined the cause. They began fighting as a team, and Devil May Cry expanded from a small buisness to a massive operation. Things changed when the RAIN corporation emerged. They promised to make humanity the dominate race once again, and were able to fight back the demonic apocalypse. When things settled down, RAIN became a sanctioned military, funded by most countries in of the world.

Many states had become police states, ruled by RAIN. All demons and half breeds were treated with extreme prejudice. Devil May Cry Inc was considered a demonic threat. Humans working for Devil May Cry were arrested, killed, or converted into RAIN soldiers. Demons and half breeds were killed on sight. It didn't take long for the global operation to shrink down to a gew hundred demon hunters scattered throughout the country.

And when Dante and Lady returned, it was too late to change things. The fear of demons and the rule of RAIN was too ingrained into the world.

PRESENT DAY - Dante's home, old Devil May Cry office

"Despite the efforts of RAIN to erratic the demonic threat, demon sightings are still common, and they appear to be on the raise," spoke the Newscaster, "Still, RAIN officials assure us the demon threat is under control, and while sightings are on the raise, demon related deaths are falling. In other news, some stores are refusing to sell Ben & Jerry's newest flavor saying that the name is 'in bad taste'."

Dante shook his head, clicking the TV off, "The world's going to hell and people are still worried about what kinds of ice cream they can buy... what a shame." Setting the remote down, he took a bite of his strawberry sundae.

"Look who's talking," Lady spoke, "Beside, people feel safe thanks to RAIN."

"Please," Dante waved his hand, "All RAIN is doing is taking credit and money for the jobs we do."

"True, but the public doesn't know that," said Lady, "Anyway, aren't you supposed to go meet those new recruits?"

"Yeah, but I let Victoria handle that," Dante said, kicking back and picking up a magazine, "Ahh, what a responsible kid we have."

New Devil May Cry Headquarters
Due to lack of funding, the New Devil May Cry had to be built in a old high school. The place was run down at one point, but it's been fixed up since. The new recruits (all your characters) were instructed to meet in the gym. But upon arriving, they'd find that no one was there to meet them.

#2 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:27 PM

Nicholi walked in with his coffin on his back. Using his extreme sense he tried to smell or hear anything odd.

#3 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:29 PM

Emma would arrive looking around the beautiful gym and she sees Nicholi. She'd kept a eye on him she had a hard time trusting people she never meet before. Fenris would be at his masters side.

#4 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:37 PM

Nicholi heard this and looked over his shoulder at her. He smelled hybrid in her. He watched her to see if she tried anything funny.

#5 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:40 PM

Nicholi heard this and looked over his shoulder at her. He smelled hybrid in her. He watched her to see if she tried anything funny.

OOC: My character is just human lol.

Em looked at him through her supercomputer sunglasses. She didn't like him watching her and her enhanced wolf could tell. Fenris looked at Nicholi with his glowing red eyes.

#6 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:43 PM

Em looked at him through her supercomputer sunglasses. She didn't like him watching her and her enhanced wolf could tell. Fenris looked at Nicholi with his glowing red eyes.

OOC: Maybe he smelled the others <_<

Nicholi noticed the dog and spoke to it. "Hello. Is your master trust worthy?" To anything not an animal it would sound like a hollow whispering.

#7 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:43 PM

OOC: Let's change your glasses so they link with RAIN computers instead of DMC, you'll get more information that way.

If she tried finding any information on him, nothing would come back. The only thing this meant was that RAIN had not encountered him yet.

#8 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:46 PM

Nicholi noticed the dog and spoke to it. "Hello. Is your master trust worthy?" To anything not an animal it would sound like a hollow whispering.

"She saved my life and yes she trust worthy." Fenris growled that's what it sounded to Emma. "If do anything to try and hurt her I'll rip your throat out."

#9 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:50 PM

"She saved my life and yes she trust worthy." Fenris growled that's what it sounded to Emma. "If do anything to try and hurt her I'll rip your throat out."

"Do not cross me and you will be fine." Said Nicholi adopting a friendly atmosphere. "Why are you hear?" He asked turning to Emma.

#10 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:52 PM

"Do not cross me and you will be fine." Said Nicholi adopting a friendly atmosphere. "Why are you hear?" He asked turning to Emma.

"Why are you?" Emma asks. "Why do you think I'm here."

#11 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:53 PM

"Why are you?" Emma asks. "Why do you think I'm here."

"If I answer and you are the enemy then we must fight. I hate fighting humans."

#12 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:55 PM

"If I answer and you are the enemy then we must fight. I hate fighting humans."

"I need no answer I know why you are here." Emma says. "It's the same as me and if I was the enemy you would already be dead you demon fool."

#13 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:58 PM

"I need no answer I know why you are here." Emma says. "It's the same as me and if I was the enemy you would already be dead you demon fool."

"Half demon. Enemies are always around. So I take my time in trusting people."

#14 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:02 PM

"Half demon. Enemies are always around. So I take my time in trusting people."

"Fine by me, I do not trust you either." she says with a smile. "Though I know why you are here."

#15 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:06 PM

"Fine by me, I do not trust you either." she says with a smile. "Though I know why you are here."

"I'll trust you then. Nicholi at your service." He said adopting a happy dog like demeanor.

#16 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:09 PM

"Hey Dante," a man's voice called from the hallway outside the room, "how's the orientation going?"

The gym door opened and a man entered the room, "Dan-te?" he asked, looking around and seeing the Devil Hunter anywhere. He sighed, "God damn it Dante, you said you had the recruiting under control..."

#17 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:09 PM

"I'll trust you then. Nicholi at your service." He said adopting a happy dog like demeanor.

"Because I don't trust you?" Emma turns her head to the side confused. "Sorry I have no dog treats." She comments to his demeanor.

#18 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:11 PM

"Because I don't trust you?" Emma turns her head to the side confused. "Sorry I have no dog treats." She comments to his demeanor.

"Your hilarious. No because of him." Said Nicholi pointing to Fenris. He turned to the new person. "Who're you?"

#19 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:14 PM

"Your hilarious. No because of him." Said Nicholi. He turned to the new person. "Who're you?"

The man sighed as he took off his hat and jacket, taking a seat on the bench.
Posted Image
"I'm Morrison, and I guess I'll be in charge of getting you all acquainted, since Dante's too lazy to get down here and see that things run smoothly."

#20 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:16 PM

The man sighed as he took off his hat and jacket, taking a seat on the bench.
Posted Image
"I'm Morrison, and I guess I'll be in charge of getting you all acquainted, since Dante's too lazy to get down here and see that things run smoothly."

"Hello then. I am Nicholi D. Trake."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users