751 replies to this topic

#741 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:18 PM

Except it's not because LeBron is up for free agency and right now and I could actually see him leaving.

#742 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:50 PM

LOL yea Lebron does what Lebron wants. I could see him leaving as well.

#743 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:35 AM

Not that it would make any sense. Unless he's feeling any guilt about leaving his home state, there's really no need for him to leave. He's got a legacy to build up. And there won't be that many teams that can match up with him for some time (Spurs getting too old, Thunder has a shot, but still inexperienced, Lakers are falling apart etc.)

#744 badpierce

badpierce

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Football, xbox, Sci fi

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:11 PM

I think the big 3 have to break up soon. I think with the new caps the heat can't afford everyone. Its sad but Wade might be the one to go.

#745 badpierce

badpierce

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Football, xbox, Sci fi

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:13 AM

Anyone watching UFC this weekend?

#746 Darxeth

Darxeth

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:18 AM

Anyone see the Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman fight?

#747 life snatcher

life snatcher

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Chillin', Having fun, Doing Me

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:29 PM

football is becoming more and more soft. The NFL has ruined the pro-bowl. I mean c'mon, no kickoffs, no afc vs nfc teams anymore. Thats terrible.The fans should pick both teams, but the players should have to be in the same conference to be on the same  team. Shaking my head. Plus, u can't hit a player too hard or u get fined. It's called a CONTACT SPORT for a reason. Why should a player get fined for good defense. So what the Saints ran a bounty program. That was the mentality a defensive player had back then. They didn't get fined.Teams like the LA Rams, Buccs, Steelers, etc had some of the best defense cause they always hit hard and that's why people loved watching them. Thats what made football football.Thats why football now couldn't top football back then. Football is a defensive game and taking the hard hits away from defense is just pathetic. If u can't take the heat, then get out the kitchen. NFL is babying the offensive players because they don't want them to get hurt. Boo-Hoo. NFL back then makes NFL now look like 2-hand touch. Or maybe thats what NFL is leading to. Either that or flag.      

#748 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:52 PM

It could be because no one gives a damn about the Pro-Bowl other than the few people who watch it. Even then, it's still for fun. Would you like to see the star player of your team get injured in the Pro-Bowl or play for your favorite team? Kinda like that.

Now that I think about it, I like what the NFL is doing. They're actually looking out for the players instead of the viewers. Yeah, it's an entertainment sport, but the players have lives too. Some of them actually have to live life after football and Roger Goodell is trying to help them out with that one.

#749 life snatcher

life snatcher

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Chillin', Having fun, Doing Me

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:10 PM

It could be because no one gives a damn about the Pro-Bowl other than the few people who watch it. Even then, it's still for fun. Would you like to see the star player of your team get injured in the Pro-Bowl or play for your favorite team? Kinda like that.

Now that I think about it, I like what the NFL is doing. They're actually looking out for the players instead of the viewers. Yeah, it's an entertainment sport, but the players have lives too. Some of them actually have to live life after football and Roger Goodell is trying to help them out with that one.

About the pro-bowl, I was just talking bout the teams and no kick-offs. I know the players have to live their lives after football but they also know what their risking if they are going to play football. I don't think it is fair for defensive players to be fined for tackles that are really just solid tackles that look or seem "too hard" to the refs. They could at least add more padding to the players. I also think that heavy tackles intensify the game for the players and the fans. 

#750 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:25 PM

I think the big 3 have to break up soon. I think with the new caps the heat can't afford everyone. Its sad but Wade might be the one to go.

hey send him to the bulls they can set him right next to derrick rose and then the bulls will have the best back court in the nba bar none they will be almost unstoppable. two stars guards  born and raised in Chicago playing for the bulls dropping 30 points and 6 rebs and 8assts a piece along side the group the bulls already have instant title. 

#751 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 04:20 PM

Except Wade has 5 more years left in him tops before he retires or you see his production go drastically down. Not everyone can defy time like Kobe.

#752 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 04:46 PM

Except Wade has 5 more years left in him tops before he retires or you see his production go drastically down. Not everyone can defy time like Kobe.

well that's true but along side rose I don't think he has to be the 30 point wade for them to win that's a deep team all they need is someone besides rose who can get his own shot be a reliable scoring option and run the offence wade can do all that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users