Jump to content


Photo

New York City


  • Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#21 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

    Elder Predator

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,866 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 22 September 2011 - 08:10 PM

(( Shit, we're starting this now? ....Could'a IMed or PMed me... ...Now I don't know where to start.. Fuuuuuuuuu.. ))

-Rakai'Thwei

#22 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,162 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Everywhere and Nowhere
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 22 September 2011 - 08:12 PM

(( Shit, we're starting this now? ....Could'a IMed or PMed me... ...Now I don't know where to start.. Fuuuuuuuuu.. ))

-Rakai'Thwei


OOC: I just landed in Central Park. I had no idea either.

#23 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

    Elder Predator

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,866 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 22 September 2011 - 08:23 PM

This would be his first time here hunting on the homeworld of the Oomans. Most of his life, he had wanted to hunt them as he had heard the tales of their incredible prowess in battle and their iron will. Such was proven to him when he had fought alongside Da'dtou-di. She was perhaps the only Ooman which he had come across that had possessed such immense strength and will for a creature so small, and yet so determined. He had landed the Ne'dtesei somewhere in an abandoned warehouse lot, something which would've served as a makeshift base of operations. Thankfully, he had managed to remember to ensure that his ship would not be found as it was cloaked in the invisibility fielding which it had been equipped with. No one was going to be finding his vessel.

And most certainly, no one was going to be finding him any time soon. The Oomans were very reliant on their sense of sight, and he had decided to remain hidden within the environment by using his invisibility cloaking field, reducing him to nothing more than a feint transparent figure. Finding him was going to be very hard, unless one had some form of unusual senses of course. Never the less, there were ways to remain hidden, even without the cloak.

The experienced warrior stood on-top of a rooftop of an abandoned apartment building, built from old brick and had been condemned since the late nineties and yet it hadn't even been torn down yet. He stared ahead with those fierce appearing eyes through his mask lenses, taking note of the environment. There were many buildings to get around, many fire escapes and numerous routes to get around in. This would prove to be a new terrain for him.

And with this, Dachande stepped forward and began running as fast as he could, achieving his top speed and he tensed up all of the muscles within his legs and he pushed himself forward and up, leaping at a height of twenty feet and a distance of twenty two feet. As he soared through the air, he lowered his eyes down to looked to see where he was eventually going to land. He shifted all his weight down to his feet, and landed feet first onto a nearby rooftop. The Yautja warrior moved ahead, repeating the process over several times. Moving down ten rooftops, he landed onto the final building and then landed onto the edge. Dachande squatted down into a crouching position and looked down at the streets below.

Perhaps there might be something of worth of interest after all...

...And then Dachande noticed an oddly shaped, Ooman youngling with an odd hat in the shape of... some rodent or feline. Running around, acting quite juvenile...

...Perhaps there wasn't anything worth of interest after all... He hoped he was wrong.

#24 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,162 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Everywhere and Nowhere
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 22 September 2011 - 08:32 PM

Ignoring the cries of the gawkers, he looked around. Noting the chaos in his senses as he moved out to head for the streets. Respirator echoing and his intent sharp as he continued to search....

#25 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

    Elder Predator

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,866 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 22 September 2011 - 08:41 PM

His ears perked up as soon as he had heard the sounds of what sounded like hyperventilating. No, it wasn't hyperventilation but respiratory breathing. His senses were acute, but he knew that no Ooman would be breathing so very loudly like that. Such would be ridiculous. The Yautja Elder listened with his senses, and by using his skill as a tracker, he had managed to determine where the sound was coming from, and what it was coming from but he didn't know who it was coming from. Dachande ignored the manic child who was out looking for something of a thrill of sorts, and instead focused on the noise.

He rose up to his full height of eight feet in height, and moved his masked head down and peered thorugh the black lenses of his mask with those fierce jade eyes. He looked down to the streets of New York to see the source of the sound. Nothing yet, but that meant he would have to go looking for it. With this in mind, Dachande stepped forward and began running forward as fast as he could, though he was sure that his movements were swift but silent, moving along side with the wind to obscure the sound of his movements but he was also something of a light stepper as well. An exercise which he had learned through years of training, and he jumped by pushing himself forward and up with his legs, leaping onto the next rooftop.

Dachande turned to the left and listened with his ears, relying on his senses to locate this new sound. He moved further ahead, jumping two rooftops ahead of himself and upon making it to the second, he had landed onto the next feet first and then hunched down into crouching position and remained silent. The Yautja warrior then leaned forward and looked down.

He had heard of this one. The Elder didn't expect him to be here of all things. This would prove to be most dangerous indeed and a foolish youngster would only outright challenge the dark armored one. No, no. He wouldn't engage the dark one. Not yet at least. A good hunter would gauge the prey, evaluate the level of danger. Of course, had he a certain hunter with him who was able to control his own internal energy flow, a certain hunter from Philadelphia whom was said to be of blood relation--- things might be more interesting, but that wasn't the case.

Instead, Dachande decided to get a better feel for the city. See who else was around...

With that, he leapt across the rooftops over the streets, and went off in search to see who or what was here.

#26 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

    Will never see the Adult Board

  • CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,068 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ireland
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 23 September 2011 - 12:57 AM

A ripple appeared in the air upon the roof of a nearby building as Cole Turner shimmered into view, buttoning the cufflinks on his sleeve. He glanced around idly, searching for one of his 'opponents', when he happened to glance down into a nearby alleyway... to see what appeared to be an overgrown species of reptile in a lab-coat. Smirking, he shimmered away again, rematerializing down in the same alley, though a good thirty feet or so behind the Lizard. He summoned an Energy Ball and tossed it at the Lizard, seeking to test it.

#27 OMFG

OMFG

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:13 AM

Seeing all of the different opponents, Jake would begin to worry.
"Hey man, I don't think this was a good idead" Jake would complain slightly.

Not paying too much attention over the excitement of having so many strong opponents to battle.
Looking over to Jake he would whisper, "It's ok bro. We got this!"

#28 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

    Elder Predator

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,866 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:21 AM

There was an immediate sound of conflict-- the sounds of roars and fisticuffs impacting against one another, and some sort of unusual energy flow which was sounding somewhere within the city streets. The invisible Yautja warrior listened intently with his ears as he then remained still and silent while crouched on the rooftop edge, using his keen sense of hearing to determine where the sounds were coming from, how far or close they were. By using his senses and skill as an experienced tracker, the Yautja warrior then stepped forward and began running as fast as he could.

He tensed up all of the muscles within his legs and he pushed himself forward and up, leaping at a height of twenty feet and a distance of fifteen feet across. He soared through the night air, and as he did so, he lowered his eyes down to see where he was going to be ending up landing. He shifted his weight down to his feet, allowing himself to fall faster than before and he padded feet first onto a rooftop of a building.

Dachande looked down through his lenses once more, watching as the young boy, the reptile and the man were in direct conflict.. It was seemingly two on one. Such were much more intelligent than the Kainde Amedha, and direct conflict wasn't the best choices. So stealth would have to do. Remaining cloaked, Dachande then placed his hands down to the rooftop edge and he pushed himself up and over it-- and allowed gravity to take over. He landed softly and silently some twenty feet behind the young boy and the man.

He watched as the man seemed to summon an energy ball in his hands, prepared to throw it against the large reptile.

Dachande moved his right hand down to his pouch which was hanging from the right side of his leather belt, and took a hold of what appeared to be a circular but flat metallic object. He positioned his hand to increase his throwing efficiency, and took careful aim. Dachande then tapped down onto the button in his mask, deactivating his cloaking device and appeared in the darkness, though the shadows would obscure him from sight. He flung his right arm forward, and threw the bladed shuriken.

Seven blades telescoped outward, and the weapon was speeding in for the back of Cole's neck. If struck, he wouldn't feel much but something lightly moving through him followed by a breeze of air, and a warm trickle coming from a thin line all across his neck, and then he'd perhaps be decapitated. Provided of course if he were struck by the shuriken.

#29 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 23 September 2011 - 12:43 PM

"Mh, New York City.", UndeadBen spoke, as he leaned against a propped up arm. He was currently sitting within a chair, belonging to the restaurant he was dining at. The locale? Hard Rock Cafe. "Could smell better. Or maybe that's me.", Ben muttered to himself, as he took in all the views while listening to tunes. He would eat the hamburger and fries he had ordered all the while, with Pibbs complementing the meal.

OOC: :unsure:

#30 corvette1710

corvette1710

    The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,202 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mansion, Pluto
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:02 PM

At the crackling sound of the energy ball coming for him, and with the good sense to know that it would likely be coming for his head, the Lizard ducked to the side, the energy ball whizzing past him. He growled, pupils once more dilating and adjusting to the dimming light of the energy ball and then adjusting to the near-darkness of the alleyway. He snarled, a feral sound that may or may not cause the man to run. He dug his claws into the bricks behind him and scurried up the wall, knowing that since he did not have a ranged weapon of any caliber, he was likely to be outmatched by the one-- he sniffed-- no, two hostiles that seemed to have followed him.

#31 OMFG

OMFG

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:16 PM

At the crackling sound of the energy ball coming for him, and with the good sense to know that it would likely be coming for his head, the Lizard ducked to the side, the energy ball whizzing past him. He growled, pupils once more dilating and adjusting to the dimming light of the energy ball and then adjusting to the near-darkness of the alleyway. He snarled, a feral sound that may or may not cause the man to run. He dug his claws into the bricks behind him and scurried up the wall, knowing that since he did not have a ranged weapon of any caliber, he was likely to be outmatched by the one-- he sniffed-- no, two hostiles that seemed to have followed him.

Finn would suddenly leap towards him.
" AHH! " He would below a might war cry, as he plummeted towards the reptile, foot outstretched for a kick.

#32 corvette1710

corvette1710

    The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,202 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mansion, Pluto
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:22 PM

Finn would suddenly leap towards him.
" AHH! " He would below a might war cry, as he plummeted towards the reptile, foot outstretched for a kick.

The Lizard would turn calmly to the yell, and would jump to meet the child, mouth outstretched and roaring in order to swallow the human. If any outside force were to interrupt, he would use his tail to smack them aside.

#33 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

    That guy with poo brains

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,047 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Batcave
  • Interests:Things

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:28 PM

OOC: :unsure:

OOC: How do you order food when all the civilians are underground -.-

Azula would gaze down to see the alien pulling out the metal disc(Rakai). She would fire 3 lightning bolts at the beast. Then quickly move to another rooftop, taking cover once more.

#34 OMFG

OMFG

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:29 PM

The Lizard would turn calmly to the yell, and would jump to meet the child, mouth outstretched and roaring in order to swallow the human. If any outside force were to interrupt, he would use his tail to smack them aside.

Seeing his best pal in danger, Jake would extend his fist to the size of two large boulders, and would swap at The Lizard.

#35 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:30 PM

OOC: How do you order food when all the civilians are underground -.-

Azula would gaze down to see the alien pulling out the metal disc(Rakai). She would fire 3 lightning bolts at the beast. Then quickly move to another rooftop, taking cover once more.

OOC: Because he's a boss.

#36 corvette1710

corvette1710

    The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,202 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mansion, Pluto
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:33 PM

Seeing his best pal in danger, Jake would extend his fist to the size of two large boulders, and would swap at The Lizard.

The Lizard would find his tail unable to move something, and would turn back on it, twisting in the air to swipe his tail at Finn and chomp on Jake's fists.

#37 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

    Will never see the Adult Board

  • CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,068 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ireland
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:37 PM

Cole, with his sharp hearing, was able to hear the ominous noise of the shuriken's blades extending, and threw himself to the side just in time, hopefully avoiding the thrown blade. Knowing he was outmatched now that another hostile individual had found him, he shimmered away once more, re-materializing on the rooftop opposite the one the Lizard had scurried up. Spotting the green, lab coat-clad form as it soared through the air at a child and dog, he would attempt to rip him from the air with telekinesis, and toss him in the general area the thrown disc had come from. After this, he transformed into the demonic form of Belthazor, better suited for combat as it was.

Posted Image

#38 OMFG

OMFG

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:37 PM

The Lizard would find his tail unable to move something, and would turn back on it, twisting in the air to swipe his tail at Finn and chomp on Jake's fists.

Already having landed on the ground, Finn would drop down, narrowly avoiding the tail.
He would yank out his yellow sword and attempt to slash at the tail.

Jake would shrink his fist back to normal size, grow his other one, and attempt to swap the Lizard away.

#39 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

    That guy with poo brains

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,047 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Batcave
  • Interests:Things

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:40 PM

Azula was some what shocked to see the creature appear ahead out of no where.

Azula would shoot a fire bomb at Cole, it would explode on impact, followed by a blast of lighting.

She dashed to a new roof and went into cover.

#40 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

    Elder Predator

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,866 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:41 PM

Azula would gaze down to see the alien pulling out the metal disc(Rakai). She would fire 3 lightning bolts at the beast. Then quickly move to another rooftop, taking cover once more.



Lightning would strike down at the Yautja warrior, though as he had been struck, he felt something tingling all around him but was otherwise unharmed. Never the less, he was irritated at this sudden interruption by nature perhaps? Never the less, he was relatively fine. The reason for this was because his species had evolved from an ancestral race which had been forced to evolve on an arid deathworld of a planet, where volcanic activity and frequent thunderstorms were prevalent. And since then, the Yautja have developed a high tolerance to electrical power surges and strikes, as well as a heat tolerance.

He moved his head up, and Dachande immediately then stared through the black lenses of his mask with those fierce jade eyes of his, watching as the Fire Nation Princess had leapt to take cover. Where did she think she was going? She was going nowhere. He was going to make sure of that, one way or another.

Dachande tapped down onto the button within his mask with his lower left mandible, and from his mask-- a red beam of light extended out to where Azula was as far as rooftops were concerned. He wasn't exactly targeting her, but rather where she was going. In his visual sensors, a red triangle formed onto the rooftop edge which she was moving in towards and the Yautja warrior tapped down onto the button in his mask with his lower left mandible and held down onto it. A glowing sphere of plasma was formed in the barrel of the weapon as the left shoulder plasma caster had been activated and now as gathering power from the energy synchs in Dachande's armor battery pack. He was charging it to high level. He tapped down onto the button in his mask with his lower left mandible, firing the left shoulder plasma caster.

A loud energized hiss sounded as the high level shot was fired. And it would be speeding in towards the rooftop in where Azula was moving in towards. By the time she would get there, the explosion would've already occurred and she'd more than likely be greeted by a blast radius, as well as smoldering and scaling hot debris and brick. A good portion of the rooftop would be giving in as well, and set a blade as well, and if the girl didn't move, she was going to be plummeting from the rooftop to the ground-- and if she didn't know how to land, she'd might as well have been street pizza.

OOC: (( Sometimes I hate Message Board RPs.. so different from chat style.. ))




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users