• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Austo191

Austo191

Here Comes the Pain!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:WWE, Video Games, Movies, and bringing the pain.

Posted 07 September 2009 - 01:52 AM

There were many parts of the CBUB. None of which met very much. Everything that can be done to keep them seperated is being done. Then after almost a decade of peace something happened. Something horribly bad. It started in May of 2009. CBUB began to change. While the people were changing it the unbreakable walls broke. That's when the war began.

Chuck Norris walked into a room. He looked around to see Hancock, Santa, and countless other Pop Culture characters. "What's going on?" Chuck asked. "Unless you haven't seen all hell's broken loose. The walls have broken. All of the world's are mixing. Pop Culture, Toons, Games, Horror, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, and don't even mess with Comics" Hancock said taking a drink of his bottle of Vodka. Santa just sat there looking at the ground. "Well are we gonna' sit here or rule the other kingdoms?" Chuck said. Hancock looked up at Chuck, and so did Santa. "Right now me and Hancock will go out while Santa stays here. We'll try to find and rally up some Pop Culture people" Chuck said. Hancock started to smile. "I like that idea" Hancock said. Chuck grinned.

The two ran outside. They saw buring buildings, and some dead bodies. "We'll head into Toon Town first" Chuck said. Hancock nodded, and lifted Chuck into the air. "I can do everything, but fly" Chuck said. After passing many other people they reached Toon Town. Hancock put Chuck on the ground. The two started running through the streets.

Meanwhile in Toon Town's castle:

Bugs was pacing in the throne room. "Nothing like this has happend before" Bugs said taking a bite out of his carrot. Bugs stopped when he heard an explosion then continued. "I have to put a stop to these people trying to over-throw me. Underdog!" Bugs screamed. In a flash Underdog was there. "Have no fear Underdog is here" Underdog said flexing. "Thanks, I need you" Bugs said. "Anything for the king" Underdog said.

Video Game world had already sent out two people to take down the toons first. Alex Mercer and Raiden. They were closing in on Toon Town castle. When they got to the steps, the castle door burst wide open. Out walked Bugs and Underdog. "Looks like we're too late" Underdog said. "Not if we can beat them" Bugs said. Then Hancock and Chuck came running up. "There's more" Hancock said. "We can take them" Chuck said. Alex turned to Raiden. "What do we do?" Alex asked. "Prepare for Mortal Kombat!" Raiden cried out.

It's Chuck and Hancock vs Bugs and Underdog vs Raiden vs Alex Mercer.

#2 Austo191

Austo191

Here Comes the Pain!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 11:58 AM

My poll options are down too. If you want to vote you gotta post who you think'll win.

#3 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

May I polish your boots, Marvel Man ?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:04 PM

Internet Cuck Norris? :)

He solos.

#4 Austo191

Austo191

Here Comes the Pain!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 08:04 PM

Chuck and Hancock: 1
Bugs and Underdog: 0
Alex and Raiden: 0

#5 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 08:51 PM

The power of Bugs compells you!

#6 Austo191

Austo191

Here Comes the Pain!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 11:37 AM

Chuck and Hancock - 1
Bugs and Underdog - 1
Alex and Raiden - 0

#7 Acecool

Acecool

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:00 PM

Chuck and Hancock - 1
Bugs and Underdog - 1
Alex and Raiden - 0

Bugs with ease. He just politely asks the narrator or animator to erase his opponents.

#8 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:58 PM

Bug has the power to do basically whatever he wants... his team takes it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users