• Please log in to reply
1109 replies to this topic

#21 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:55 PM

Zoi, would keep her friendly smile, and while still gripping the arm-not thinking-pull him close to embrace him again. "Then you get one more" Giggling a little before she spoke again, in a soft, but confident tone. "You can't go around not being able to trust people, plus your among your kind, theres nothing to be scared about, Magneto said so. So don't be such a grouch. What ever happened in the past, stays in the past, while we work for our future."

Finishing and still smiling she would let go and pat-pat his head. "Oh!" She exclaimed before facepalming. "By the way the names, Zoi."

Marcel was not appreciating being talked down to by Zoi. He stared at her, a cold look in his eyes.

"I've lived here my whole life, and I know my kind. It's been hell since before Magneto arrived, mutant or not people can be real mean. Trust me, I hope to god he can deliver on his promise...until then, I think I'll do what's kept me alive so far." Marcel says. He does regret telling off Zoi..a little bit. The rest of him really didn;t understand what she could be so happy about.

#22 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:57 PM

In that instant Mary would no longer be in control of Pilyla's body. Instead it would be Vivian Fraulein, the little girl who roamed Pilyla's psyche.

"Eww....why is this old man talking to me like a big pervert? Someone get him away."

Of course during the situation of being a small child Vivian would get up and kick Van in the shin before running off to find someone to play with.

"La la la lalala la lala la."

She would sing to herself as she ran around the room.

Van dropped this for now. Why? Because he was very, very confused.

#23 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 12:17 AM

Marcel was not appreciating being talked down to by Zoi. He stared at her, a cold look in his eyes.

"I've lived here my whole life, and I know my kind. It's been hell since before Magneto arrived, mutant or not people can be real mean. Trust me, I hope to god he can deliver on his promise...until then, I think I'll do what's kept me alive so far." Marcel says. He does regret telling off Zoi..a little bit. The rest of him really didn;t understand what she could be so happy about.

She only kept smiling, on the outside "Good, hope is very good, I'm pretty darn sure that Magneto can walk the walk with his promise." She would still keep her smile, but for an instant, a micro second, a mircro emotion, her lips would turn into a frown, showing her true feelings of self-loathing, doubts, and broken faith. "And remember you just made a friend, I'll promise to be by yourside when ever you need me, you got to trust." She still kept that smile, until she turned away, and started walking the other direction.

#24 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 16 September 2011 - 12:36 AM

She only kept smiling, on the outside "Good, hope is very good, I'm pretty darn sure that Magneto can walk the walk with his promise." She would still keep her smile, but for an instant, a micro second, a mircro emotion, her lips would turn into a frown, showing her true feelings of self-loathing, doubts, and broken faith. "And remember you just made a friend, I'll promise to be by yourside when ever you need me, you got to trust." She still kept that smile, until she turned away, and started walking the other direction.

As Zoi turned the other direction, marcel spoke, a form of apology to the fellow mutant.

"Th-thank you. I'll watch your back as well...trust." Marcel mutters the last part, mainly to himself. He had no idea how people could be such wide-eyed idealists. It was something he never got a chancer to experience, a shame as he'd probably be good at it. Though the word trust. That was different. As allies, thery may not have had to like each other, but trust would determine whether or not they lived to fight for their cause. He may hesitate to call her a friend, but someone he could trust...he'd take a risk there. He needed to.

#25 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 01:02 AM

As Zoi turned the other direction, marcel spoke, a form of apology to the fellow mutant.

"Th-thank you. I'll watch your back as well...trust." Marcel mutters the last part, mainly to himself. He had no idea how people could be such wide-eyed idealists. It was something he never got a chancer to experience, a shame as he'd probably be good at it. Though the word trust. That was different. As allies, thery may not have had to like each other, but trust would determine whether or not they lived to fight for their cause. He may hesitate to call her a friend, but someone he could trust...he'd take a risk there. He needed to.

Zoi would turn her head back at marcel, where again she kept on smiling and she noded, a thanks to the apology. But before she started walking again, she gestured to him to look at his wrist, if he did he would find this on his wrist. A promise, she hoped to herself she can really keep. After the gesture, she looked into his eyes and noded, still with the big and gentle smile she still had, to reassure him one more time, and also to try to mingle with the others.. Then she would turn around and kept walking, getting lost in the crowd of mutants.

#26 OMFG

OMFG

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 04:15 AM

Van dropped this for now. Why? Because he was very, very confused.

" Tell me, what are your powers ? " Jack would ask Van.

#27 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 05:41 AM

" Tell me, what are your powers ? " Jack would ask Van.

"Umm... Hit me." He said. He didn't know how to explain his powers.

#28 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 16 September 2011 - 05:57 AM

"Umm... Hit me." He said. He didn't know how to explain his powers.

Just to be an arse, Jakincho surrounded Jack's hand in red energy and moved it to his will. It could be easily seen by Jak's sly grin that he was enjoying this.

#29 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 06:26 AM

Just to be an arse, Jakincho surrounded Jack's hand in red energy and moved it to his will. It could be easily seen by Jak's sly grin that he was enjoying this.

At first Van thought he should be mad but then he said something else. "Coool." He lost track. "What was I doing?"

#30 Dragix

Dragix

He Is Still a Hero

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Anything to do with dragons

Posted 16 September 2011 - 10:34 AM

Stryker then walked in and saw the fun but then walked to the back and laid on the wall.

#31 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Location:Hmm, I can't decide between planet Krypton or planet Vegeta
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 16 September 2011 - 01:30 PM

Danny cleared his throat, apparently no one heard him. He walked up to Zoi, thinking she was the friendliest of the bunch, and personally introduced himself.
"H-hi, m-my names Danny." He stuttered.

#32 Dragix

Dragix

He Is Still a Hero

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 01:46 PM

Danny cleared his throat, apparently no one heard him. He walked up to Zoi, thinking she was the friendliest of the bunch, and personally introduced himself.
"H-hi, m-my names Danny." He stuttered.

Stryker saw Danny trying to talk to Zoi. He walked up to him and tapped Danny on the shoulder. "S'up" he said in a very weird Australian accent. "Names Stryker and what should I call you?"

#33 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:43 PM

After a while, Jak became bored. He released Jack's hand and looked around. Then on to Danny, Zoi, and Stryker. He grinned and summoned an eagle of red energy, siccing it on them for a short period of time; Namely until it was about to hit them, but after that it would dissipate completely.

#34 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:44 PM

Marcel looked down to see the braclet. Despite his feelings(or lack therof) it was certainly touching. He nods as she smiles at him. Je would keep her safe. As Danny walked over to Zoi, he made sure to keep a very watchful eye on him. He better not try any funny business...or else. As he played guardian angel, he rested back against the back wall, weighing the braclet. Why him?

"Jackass knock it off." would be the next words out of his mouth, telling off Jak.

#35 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:46 PM

Stryker saw Danny trying to talk to Zoi. He walked up to him and tapped Danny on the shoulder. "S'up" he said in a very weird Australian accent. "Names Stryker and what should I call you?"

"Oh uh, I'm Danny." Danny said, though inside he said "didn't I just say I'm Danny?" Suddenly, the energy eagle caught his attention, and he turned, staring at it wide eyed.

#36 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:47 PM

Marcel looked down to see the bracelet. Despite his feelings(or lack thereof) it was certainly touching. He nods as she smiles at him. He would keep her safe. As Danny walked over to Zoi, he made sure to keep a very watchful eye on him. He better not try any funny business...or else. As he played guardian angel, he rested back against the back wall, weighing the bracelet. Why him?

"Jackass knock it off." would be the next words out of his mouth, telling off Jak.

Jak would smirk. "Or what?"

#37 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:52 PM

Jak would smirk. "Or what?"

"Good question...what would I do to you..." Marcel says, a certain deadness coming around his eyes as his voice becomes ...contemplative. He was legitimately thinking of ways to hurt him. "You think your a funny guy, probably a jokester for a reason...lonely maybe. What scares you the most, I wonder..." he mutters, not threateningly, but rather offhandedly.

#38 Dragix

Dragix

He Is Still a Hero

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:54 PM

"Oh uh, I'm Danny." Danny said, though inside he said "didn't I just say I'm Danny?" Suddenly, the energy eagle caught his attention, and he turned, staring at it wide eyed.

"I came in late" Then he saw the eyes widen.

#39 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:54 PM

"Good question...what would I do to you..." Marcel says, a certain deadness coming around his eyes as his voice becomes ...contemplative. He was legitimately thinking of ways to hurt him. "What scares you the most, I wonder." he mutters, not threateningly, but rather offhandedly.

Danny could feel his stomach drop. He thought it would probably be better if he left, fear usually makes his energy beams go off. It wouldn't be safe for that to happen here. But even though he was completely aware of the danger, he still stayed. If he left now, he'd run the risk of alienating his new teamates.

#40 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:55 PM

Without a word Stryker made a knife and put it near the neck of Jak. "Or I'll make you blood spill every were in here" He then took it off and made it vanish. Then he looked back a Danny "I came in late."

Van became seriuos momentarily. "Put down the knife." He said seriously.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users