101 replies to this topic

#61 ricrery

ricrery

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 06:08 PM

Even the fact that Kid Buu is a multi planet buster doesn't mean a thing, seeing that Hulk can climb out of a black hole at his highest levels, which has the power to level entire solar systems, to a range of galaxies if it is large enough. His energy attacks would likely be meaningless in the face of Hulk's durability at this point.

So I did the math:
Frieza's power level x4 = galaxy buster
Kid Buu = Frieza 1000+
1000 to 4 = 250+

So in short if Kid Buu used all of his energy he would have enough power to destroy 250+ galaxies. Quite impressive isn't it?

#62 ricrery

ricrery

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 06:13 PM

If Dreadlock were to come here he'd pick WWH with no knowledge of Kid Buu.

#63 ricrery

ricrery

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 07:47 PM

I saw the WWH Hulk vs Kid Buu fight =D.

#64 Scar

Scar

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • Interests:Good reading, good eats, good friends, good times, bad times, how to make the bad times good, the darkest of the dark and how to drag the good stuff and good people out of the muck.

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:28 PM

And the fact that none of this is based on actual fact, seeing that Frieza was never shown to have galaxy busting capabilities, means it's credibility is zilch.

I know Dragon Ball Z like the back of my hand, big fan myself, but the fact remains the same that not once in both Anime and Manga, was there ever shown anything beyond "Planet Busting." Brolly himself, who destroyed the south galaxy, didn't do it all at once.

#65 ricrery

ricrery

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:59 PM

And the fact that none of this is based on actual fact, seeing that Frieza was never shown to have galaxy busting capabilities, means it's credibility is zilch.

I know Dragon Ball Z like the back of my hand, big fan myself, but the fact remains the same that not once in both Anime and Manga, was there ever shown anything beyond "Planet Busting." Brolly himself, who destroyed the south galaxy, didn't do it all at once.

Obviously. But Super Buu has shown dimensional barrier busting levels. In the non-cannon (Akira approved of it though) flashback it shows galaxies being destroyed during the Majin Buu flashback.

#66 Scar

Scar

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • Interests:Good reading, good eats, good friends, good times, bad times, how to make the bad times good, the darkest of the dark and how to drag the good stuff and good people out of the muck.

Posted 14 September 2009 - 11:15 PM

Technically a black hole is believed to be just that. A dimensional barrier busting force.

Unless science has gone back on prior statements.

#67 ricrery

ricrery

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 12:42 AM

Technically a black hole is believed to be just that. A dimensional barrier busting force.

Unless science has gone back on prior statements.

Can it bust every dimensional barrier holding the universe together? Why black holes come in different shapes, a stellar black hole to a mini black hole.

#68 TheRandomBandit

TheRandomBandit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />FIghting<br />Dining

Posted 15 September 2009 - 06:59 PM

When could Dbz villians and heros destroy galaxies? I know planets. But, Galaxies? Proof please.

#69 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:40 PM

When could Dbz villians and heros destroy galaxies? I know planets. But, Galaxies? Proof please.

Okay in the begging of DBZ there was Freiza Who was capable of making an attack that was a 10x planet buster that should be enough to destroy a solar system. Then there was Cell who was a fusion of the strongest fighters in the universe within a alternate future. Meaning Freiza, Goku, Vegeta, ect. Meaning he was over a 30x planet buster at full potential he would then be greater. Finally there is Buu who is greater then any of Goku and Vegeta's other villans. His basic Ki blast is planet busting and he can effortlessly make 10x PB's.

#70 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:41 PM

Okay in the begging of DBZ there was Freiza Who was capable of making an attack that was a 10x planet buster that should be enough to destroy a solar system. Then there was Cell who was a fusion of the strongest fighters in the universe within a alternate future. Meaning Freiza, Goku, Vegeta, ect. Meaning he was over a 30x planet buster at full potential he would then be greater. Finally there is Buu who is greater then any of Goku and Vegeta's other villans. His basic Ki blast is planet busting and he can effortlessly make 10x PB's.

#71 TheRandomBandit

TheRandomBandit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:44 PM

That provides no proof. How do you know Freiza was capable of such of an attack? How do you know he was over a 30x planet buster? Have any proof of Buu's ki blast being that strong?

Do they say this in the show? Did the person who created the show say this?

#72 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:54 PM

That provides no proof. How do you know Freiza was capable of such of an attack? How do you know he was over a 30x planet buster? Have any proof of Buu's ki blast being that strong?

Do they say this in the show? Did the person who created the show say this?

Both it was stated in the show and I belive the Manga as well that Freiza was about to destroy namek ten times over. It was also stated that Buu's Ki blast was about to destroy earth but was then stopped by Vegeta's Planet Buster.

#73 Dreadlock

Dreadlock

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:38 PM

World War Hulk wins. Hands down. DBZ characters SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! They shouldnt be allow on this site.

#74 TheRandomBandit

TheRandomBandit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 11:14 PM

Both it was stated in the show and I belive the Manga as well that Freiza was about to destroy namek ten times over. It was also stated that Buu's Ki blast was about to destroy earth but was then stopped by Vegeta's Planet Buster.

Try and find it on youtube for me.

#75 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:32 AM

Okay just wait.

#76 granobulax

granobulax

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Location:I live in my own little world. It's ok, they know me here.
  • Interests:Anything other than work and college.

Posted 16 September 2009 - 03:02 AM

#77 TheRandomBandit

TheRandomBandit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 07:53 AM

Nice. Well, dam.... That shut me up. Now, I know why you made this match. :)

#78 ricrery

ricrery

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 10:56 AM

World War Hulk wins. Hands down. DBZ characters SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! They shouldnt be allow on this site.

Not really no. No fanboys, or haters.

#79 ricrery

ricrery

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 06:18 PM

Yep, saw it before.

#80 TheRandomBandit

TheRandomBandit