Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,252 posts
  • Interests:Shonen anime/manga
    reading/writing fantasy novels
    reading/writing fanfiction

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:01 PM

Kimberly Ann Hart walked though the streets of her own hometown of Angel Grove, California. It was good to be back. She would be making her way to Angel Grove High to take her position as new P.E. teacher and Gymnastics coach when a number of grey men appeared around her.
"Putties? I didn't miss this." Kimberly tried to fight them off and took out a few but was out of [ractice.
"Really wish I could morph..."

#2 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:07 PM

Adam's martial arts dojo would be just down the streets. he left to go on break when he saw something he had not seen in years. Two things actually.

"Kim? Putties?" Adam mutters to himself. Without a second though, he charges the puddies, delivering a flying kick to the one nearest to Kim.

#3 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:10 PM

Adam's martial arts dojo would be just down the streets. he left to go on break when he saw something he had not seen in years. Two things actually.

"Kim? Putties?" Adam mutters to himself. Without a second though, he charges the puddies, delivering a flying kick to the one nearest to Kim.

"Adam? Long time no see." she'd say turning back to fighting off Putties.

#4 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:13 PM

"Better circumstances would be nice...these are putties..." Adam says in disbelief as he kicks away another.

#5 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:17 PM

"Better circumstances would be nice...these are putties..." Adam says in disbelief as he kicks away another.

"Yeah I'm surprised too, I thought w'd seen the last of these things, better than Tengas at least." the numbers of the Putties were almost completely depleted.

#6 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:18 PM

OOC:Nvm

#7 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:19 PM

"Your telling me." Adam says, before roundhousing roundhouse kicking away two. "That all of them?" Adam says, before retaking stance.

#8 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:25 PM

"Yeah, that's the last of them, thanks for the help, I was lucky you were here."

#9 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:31 PM

Adam took a deep breath.

"No problem Kim...good to see you too." Adam says, before looking over the downed putties. "This can't mean anything good..." Adam says, before looking over to Kimberly. "What brings you back to Angel Grove?"

#10 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:36 PM

Adam took a deep breath.

"No problem Kim...good to see you too." Adam says, before looking over the downed putties. "This can't mean anything good..." Adam says, before looking over to Kimberly. "What brings you back to Angel Grove?"

"I got a job at the high school. Rita and Zedd I thought they were gone..." Who else would use Putties?

#11 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:39 PM

"Oh..." Adam mutters, before looking back at the putties. "So did I...wouldn't be the first time we were wrong about that though. Come on, my Dojo's down the street, you can calm down there if your not in a hurry."

#12 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:40 PM

"Oh..." Adam mutters, before looking back at the putties. "So did I...wouldn't be the first time we were wrong about that though. Come on, my Dojo's down the street, you can calm down there if your not in a hurry."

Thank you." she'd say following.

#13 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:44 PM

Adam leads the way to the dojo, before opening the door.

"Make yourself at home, where were you heading?"

#14 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:48 PM

Adam leads the way to the dojo, before opening the door.

"Make yourself at home, where were you heading?"

"The school, today was my fist day on the job... and now I may have assemble a team of teenagers with additude... Do you have my students here Adam?

#15 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:53 PM

Adam thought hard about that. Kim's plan made sense, even if it was a false alarm, being ready was of the upmost important.

"Noone whose up to that task Kim." Adam mutters. He wonders, before looking over to Kim. "You said you got a job at the school? If we do need to recruit a team, that might be a good place to look."

#16 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:59 PM

Adam thought hard about that. Kim's plan made sense, even if it was a false alarm, being ready was of the upmost important.

"Noone whose up to that task Kim." Adam mutters. He wonders, before looking over to Kim. "You said you got a job at the school? If we do need to recruit a team, that might be a good place to look."

She sighed. "My thoughts exactly, but we don't even have powers to give them..."

#17 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 09:10 PM

Adam thought about that. They didnt have any powers on them. However, Adam had an idea of where he could get them. Looking over to Kim, as if he had an idea he nodded.

"Let me handle that problem. You take care of the rest, Kim." Adam says, before looking at his ally. "Whoever you pick, make sure they're ready for this...we've seen an old enemy, but we don't know exactly what were up against." Adam says.

#18 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 09:13 PM

Adam thought about that. They didnt have any powers on them. However, Adam had an idea of where he could get them. Looking over to Kim, as if he had an idea he nodded.

"Let me handle that problem. You take care of the rest, Kim." Adam says, before looking at his ally. "Whoever you pick, make sure they're ready for this...we've seen an old enemy, but we don't know exactly what were up against." Adam says.

"Right." and with that she would say her goodbyes, go to her job and get ready for her first class. Time to recruit some Rangers.

#19 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 09:26 PM

Adam nods, before heading quickly to his closet. He searches until he finds a wooden box.

"Bingo." the ranger utters, before opening it, revealing the restored Dino Buckler with the mastadon coin sealed inside it. "Power Chamber, here we come."

#20 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,632 posts
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...
  • Interests:Reading Animorphs, Writing.

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:00 PM

Jake would be driving into the school, he got his schedule, first period P.E. First day back and already he hated being here, he headed off towards class.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users