• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#1 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:14 AM

An idea Nesh had and decided to get me in on the job...frankly, I couldn't resist :mellow:. Ok then, this takes place in the PR universe, post the newer series. We're taking it old-school going back to Angel Grove and giving a veteran ranger reigns of a new team(you guys). Ok then, the main story will be explained when either Nesh decides or once we have a full roster, 6 individuals which equals 6 spots. We'll decide who gets what powers once we know whose playing. If you wish to be ahead of the game, below is the character sheet you can use for your character along with an example(and my PC for the game). Any questions, ask nesh, its his game.

Name:(duh)

Age:(duh as well...though given circumstances, teen/high school student would be prefferable)

Appearance:(either pic or description of human form)

Role/Stereotype:(your guy a nerd, or jock. Maybe he's something else we havent seen on the show so far...fat chance,as its been runnin longer than most of the youngings have been alive but but be creative, its a far-cry from the original series in terms of character development...sorta, and it will be partially character-driven. As much details as you wanna give.)

Bio:(Your character's life up till now. You should know the drill by now.)

Reason for joining team:(Could either be really complicated or easy, depending on what you want. We'll set up the rest once the story starts. Is he afraid of the resurgance of bad guys, does he think itd be awesome to be a ranger, being public info by now, or is there another reason?)

Fighting Style:(it seems most ranger recruits know how to fight. So say how your guy does. Does he go to the gyn alot or is he enrolle din a boxing or martial arts class. Be as vague or specifc as you want when it comes to styles. Does he even know how to fight?)

my example/character

Name: Adam Park

Appearance:Posted Image
Posted Image

Role/Stereotype: Mentor/Veteran Ranger

Bio: http://powerrangers..../wiki/Adam_Park (note, youll need an actual Bio)

Reason for joining: After seeing a resurgence of puddies, Adam assumes Rita and/or Zedd is returning and decides to form a new ranger team.

Fighting Style: Shaolin Kung Fu

#2 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts
  • Interests:Shonen anime/manga
    reading/writing fantasy novels
    reading/writing fanfiction

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:19 AM

*cackles evilly and waits for players to come*

#3 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,632 posts
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...
  • Interests:Reading Animorphs, Writing.

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:23 AM

name: Jake Rajom
pic: (will put one up later)
Role: nerd
bio: He was born a loner, from a very early age he had to take care of himself, he learned to fight and take care of himself while balancing his education, and is known for living in an abandoned house near the school.
reason for joining: realizing this might be the only chance to have a sort of family, and wanting to do the right thing
fighting style: capoeira, kick boxing

#4 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:24 AM

...Damn you Kevin and Nesh! You know I'm in too many rps, and you have to come up with this one? Anyway, if I can, I'm reserving a spot and I'll do my sheet probably tomorrow.

#5 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:25 AM

...Damn you Kevin and Nesh! You know I'm in too many rps, and you have to come up with this one? Anyway, if I can, I'm reserving a spot and I'll do my sheet probably tomorrow.

lol, we'd love to have you man.

#6 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:29 AM

Also please note, we require at least two female rangers.

#7 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:37 AM

Name: Dylan Gambrell

Appearance: Black slightly brown hair. White skin. Thin. No facial hair. Hazel eyes.

Role: Joyful glutton

Bio: Dylan grew up moving from place to place never having much time to make friends. When he turned twelve he moved to Angel Grove and he was lucky enough to stay. He learned martial arts from his grandpa who lived with the family. He had heard and seen the rangers once and had wanted to be one ever since.

Reason for joining: He saw the rangers and thought it was cool.

Fighting Style: Escrima.

#8 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:41 AM

Reserving a spot for me please and thank you.

#9 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:44 AM

Also please note, we require at least two female rangers.

If need be I can play as a female ranger.

#10 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts
  • Interests:My favorite things to do are to read and to enjoy catching up on my favorite media culture - Touhou :)

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:47 AM

Name:Lacy Peers

Appearance: Posted Image

Role/Stereotype: Goth

Bio: She was considered the blight of the school, was the outsider to everyone. No one liked her except two of her classmates. Eventually she would reach the point that two friends was enough. She never thought she would be getting 5 more.

Reason for joining team: Lacy was always interested in the dark arts of the world. She never really thought that the dark arts would come in the form of clay dolls that looked like they could be living Voodoo rituals *Putties*. They would ransack her home and leave a lasting impression on her.

Fighting Style: As a child she had trained in the art of the sword and learned Jujitsu as well. Though adding Tia Kwan Doe to the mix of Kendo and Jujitsu, she had learned some powerful techniques.

#11 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:48 AM

Zeo Ranger 5 Red
Posted Image
Name: Travis Wolfe

Role/Stereotype: Excentric

Bio: Travis was just one of those guys that was hard to pin down. Most people at the school knew him, and most people liked him, you could almost say he was popular despite his quirks. The most noticeable of these was his habit of jumping from thought to thought while talking when he was excited. But still was a nice guy, easy to talk to - most of the time - yet for some reason he didn't have a lot of friends. It was as if he'd rather be spend his time, alone, working on whatever creative project suited him at the time. And that was truth, unlike most people he was a loner by choice rather than by design.

Reason for joining team: At the age of 8, Travis was in a horrible car accident where he lost his father. He himself was badly injured and doctors told him that he may never be the same again. It was thought that he had forever lost the use of his right leg, and also that he'd never fully recover mentally. The thought scared young Travis, but he felt he hand no choice but to accept it. That is until one day, a monster attacked the city when he was out with his mom. It didn't take long for the Power Rangers to show up. Seeing them fight, gave him something to strive for. After a 2 years of physical and mental rehabilitation, Travis fully recovered. But simply recovering wasn't enough, he enrolled in Tai-Kwan-Do to learn how to fight in hopes of one day becoming a Power Ranger himself.

Fighting Style: Tai-Kwan-Doe

#12 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:54 AM

I believe now is a good time intro my hero PC for the game:

Name: Kimberly Ann Hart.

Appearence: Posted Image (I'm too lazy to find an age approprite pic, sue me.)

Role/Stereotype: Mentor/Veteran Ranger (Non-active)

Bio: http://powerrangers....mberly_Ann_Hart She has recently moved back to Angel Grove and become the new P.E. teacher/gymanstics coach at her old alum, Angel Grove High.

Reason for joining, after being attacked by Putties she decides to help Adam guide a new team of Rangers in the fight against evil.

Fighting style: Gymnastics and strikes.

#13 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:05 AM

Name:Lacy Peers

Role/Stereotype: Goth

Bio: She was considered the blight of the school, was the outsider to everyone. No one liked her except two of her classmates. Eventually she would reach the point that two friends was enough. She never thought she would be getting 5 more.

Reason for joining team: Lacy was always interested in the dark arts of the world. She never really thought that the dark arts would come in the form of Batlings. They would ransack her home and leave a lasting impression on her. Seems that Queen Bansheera had returned, though how was uncertain.

Fighting Style: As a child she had trained in the art of the sword and learned Jujitsu as well. Though adding Tia Kwan Doe to the mix of Kendo and Jujitsu, she had learned some powerful techniques.

Slight nitpick, Queen Bansheera will not be retrning, we already already have a villian to deal with. (long time rangers fans will know who just by the mention of their foot soldiers.) Although it is entirely possible that she was in Mariner Bay in the time the Lightspeed Rangers were active and had her home rvaged above and later moved to Angel Grove, it's a minor thing really.

#14 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:40 AM

Name: Cody Fox

Appearance:
Posted Image

Role/Stereotype: Social freak

Bio: Cody at a young age got sick all the time and this forced his mom to put him into home schooling. Cody didn't have any friends growing up besides his cousin Travis Wolfe. So he doesn't really know how to interact with other people because the only friend he got's is a loner. He always has looked up to his older cousin and always try's to out do him in everything that they do because Cody feels he must prove himself to Travis. Once Travis started his Tai-Kwan-Do training Travis offered him to join him in his training but shockingly Cody told him no. This was shocking because Cody has always gone along and done the same things Travis has done but this time Cody wants to grow on his own and out do his best friend/rival. So Cody signed up for Jeet Kune Do training and has been training in the fighting style for years now. Now that Cody's health has gotten better over the years his mom has just enrolled him into Angel Grove high. This will be the first time Cody's been outside of home schooling since the third grade. So he really doesn't fit in and to make things worse his specially awkward around girls.

Reason for joining team: Because he wants to protect people and he wishes to prove himself along the side of his rival Travis Wolfe. Plus he thinks it will be awesome to be a Power Ranger and be a true hero.

Fighting Style: Jeet Kune Do.

#15 OMFG

OMFG

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:32 AM

Name: Cody Fox

Appearance:
Posted Image

Dammit you took Micheal Cera.
If still a spot is still open, I'll have my sheet in a hour.

#16 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:33 AM

Dammit you took Micheal Cera.
If still a spot is still open, I'll have my sheet in a hour.

Trust me, it works for him... he looks almost exactly like the guy

#17 OMFG

OMFG

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:34 AM

Trust me, it works for him... he looks almost exactly like the guy

Lol, almost looks like him.
And I see your using Tom.

#18 OMFG

OMFG

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:48 AM

Name : Angelica Andrews.

Description : Athletic Blonde. Not too smart, caring, and loves to hang out with friends.

Image :Posted Image

Bio : Angelica was born to a rich family.
She was always involved in some activity, she quickly made alot of friends.
When she was younger, she used to watch the Athletic parts of the Olympics.
She dreamed to one day be able to perform those moves.
After Elementary School, Angelica joined the Gymnastics Group and the Cheer Leading Squad of her schools.
Knowing she'd need to defend herself, she trained in Karate. Using her Flexibility to her advantage, she quickly rose to Black Belt.

Reason For Joining. : To save people.

Fighting Style : Karate.

#19 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:53 AM

Name: Julio Hernandez

Appearance:Posted Image

Role/Stereotype: Self Proclaimed " Gangsta ". Has a cold heart. Although, he could be nice from time to time.

Bio: Growing up in the bad part of town is hard. ' Specially when you'r parents are illegal immigrants.
My father left my family when I was still young. He used to beat me and my mom.
Before he left, he got my mom knocked up. That's how my little brother Alex was born.
I loved that kid. We used to be like Batman and Robin.....
I got mixed in with a bad crowd in JR. High.
One day, one of the members of the crowd jumped a gang member.
The next week, those gang members performed a drive-by.... Alex was shot.
He died in my arms.... I learned boxing, and moved to the better part of the City.
Now, my life is a little better...

Reason for joining team: I have my own reasons. Mostly I want to stop scum-bags.

Fighting Style: Boxing, ( Street Fighting )

Modeled him after some dude I read about in a book.

Slight problem, the only spot left when you posted was for a female Ranger OMFG.

#20 OMFG

OMFG

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:58 AM

Slight problem, the only spot left when you posted was for a female Ranger OMFG.

Err.... Can he be like.... say.... you remember the Beetle Rangers? The Rouge type of ranger that then joined the original group?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users