#21 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:08 PM

here is how Buuhan would win.

1. He has super regen (can get tired, but that just means his stamina is not infinite.) SBP does not
2. Has Gohan's and Piccolo's strategies
3. Is beyond SSJ3 power level, which is more than Superman
4. Is magical in nature,
5. Has all the Z-Fighter's abilities, such as Tien's Split Form, (although he can split infinitely, w/o losing power)
6. Can turn things into chocolate
7. Will Destroy planets out of nowhere
8. Has 100 times more martial arts skills(this might be a repeat to #2)
9. SBP loses after a long fight.

#22 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:24 PM

1. He has super regen (can get tired, but that just means his stamina is not infinite.) SBP does not
4. Is magical in nature,
5. Has all the Z-Fighter's abilities, such as Tien's Split Form, (although he can split infinitely, w/o losing power)

1. Not true. Superboy-Prime has a high level of regeneration, just like Superman does.
2. Again, not true. While he gains certain personality traits, intelligence and Ki techniques, he doesn't gain all of of their skills.
3 and 4. How is this relevant in any way? SBP is so far beyond Superman in terms of power that it's not even funny, and he isn't vulnerable to Magic like Superman is.
5. Partially true. He has all of the Ki techniques of the Z fighters. But the Split Form has the same weakness as when Tenshinhan uses it.
6. Through magic, which SBP is not vulnerable to, so it's a moot point.
7. That goes for SBP as well, SBP even destroyed a universe without any real hesitation.
8. Again, how is this relevant? All the skills he has still doesn't bridge the extreme gap in power between the two.
9. Not quite.

To add a few of my own.

10. Any kind of Ki Technique(energy blast) that Buu uses on SBP, will only make SBP stronger.
11. Any physical attack that he uses, which is enhanced by Ki, will only make SBP stronger.
12. SBP is so much faster than Buu that it's bordering on ridiculous.
13. Buu has nothing that can actually do damage to SBP.

#23 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:25 PM

4. Is magical in nature,

1. SBP's durability is better
3. SBP is said to be Pre-Crisis Supes in terms of power
4. Magic doesn't bug Prime. Look up SBP vs Black Adam
6. That may work
7. SBP can take the punishment, or simply fly away

It is a long fight, but because Buu isn't allowed to absorb, Prime wins.

#24 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:51 PM

1. Not true. Superboy-Prime has a high level of regeneration, just like Superman does.
Which is not like what Buu's is so this is moot. Unless you say SBP can regen his arms and guts and etc.
2. Again, not true. While he gains certain personality traits, intelligence and Ki techniques, he doesn't gain all of of their skills.
Says who? Buu said so himself that he has all of their skills. Read it.
3 and 4. How is this relevant in any way? SBP is so far beyond Superman in terms of power that it's not even funny, and he isn't vulnerable to Magic like Superman is.
Not vulnerable, but not invulnerable to it. There is more than Black adam Magic.
5. Partially true. He has all of the Ki techniques of the Z fighters. But the Split Form has the same weakness as when Tenshinhan uses it. But Buu can split w/o using Tien's Split form. So this is still true, (watch where he turns into like 30 of them and shoots a kamehameha each
6. Through magic, which SBP is not vulnerable to, so it's a moot point.
Even being truned into chocolate? I doubt it. Black Adam can't turn people into chocolate
7. That goes for SBP as well, SBP even destroyed a universe without any real hesitation.
I beleive you since you almost always know your stuff, but how can he survive if he killed the universe he was inside of? DC is stupid
8. Again, how is this relevant? All the skills he has still doesn't bridge the extreme gap in power between the two.
Not extreme, I mentioned Buu being many times greater than SSJ3, which is Superman's superior, just to show that Buuhan is not just a SSJ2 or SSJ3
9. Not quite.
I think so, how did SBP lose anyway I wonder?

To add a few of my own.

10. Any kind of Ki Technique(energy blast) that Buu uses on SBP, will only make SBP stronger.
The Speed Force is a form of energy it didn't make him stronger, and it only says certain energies, not all energies. I am sure you will say it's all energies so I will continue with saying show me where it says ALL energies even energies that don't exist in DC?
11. Any physical attack that he uses, which is enhanced by Ki, will only make SBP stronger.
See above
12. SBP is so much faster than Buu that it's bordering on ridiculous.
Um ok sure buddy, Buu can learn to move like him as well, he learns by watching.
13. Buu has nothing that can actually do damage to SBP.
Not true at all

#25 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:54 PM

SBP is still weak to a few things and w/o his suits he is much weaker. Red Sun still hurts him, as well as absorbing too much energy.

#26 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:04 PM

I believe you since you almost always know your stuff, but how can he survive if he killed the universe he was inside of? DC is stupid

Oh yes call them out on that but don't call out DBZ when they can destroy the moon with no bad effects. DBZ is stupid.

#27 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:07 PM

Oh yes call them out on that but don't call out DBZ when they can destroy the moon with no bad effects. DBZ is stupid.

um the moon is nothing to destroying a universe, DBZ=less stupid than DBZ in my eyes.

DBZ is meant to be a funny anime, DC is not, and to me that makes them seem like they are just full of bad ideas
DBZ is a one time series, DC is not, DC can correct their stupidness, but they don't.

By the way I was asking Sirmethos as a legit question, not to bash him, We can talk about this. He thinks different than me, I am just discussing this, not calling anyone out (except DC, for allowing people to blow up universe's while they are in it?

#28 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:08 PM

Mad? I'm not mad. Honestly I enjoy trying to fix the horrible flaws in your logic.

Oh and DBZ is anything but funny.

#29 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:09 PM

DBZ=less stupid than DBZ in my eyes.

Mm...wait...what? ;)

#30 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:09 PM

...destroying the moon has drastic effects on the environment of Planet Earth. >.>

It affects the tides greatly.

#31 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:11 PM

Exactly my point.

#32 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:15 PM

Eh, Buu can learn techniques by watching them, but I don't think he can watch someone lift 9999999999999 tons and be able to do so simply by watching.

#33 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:16 PM

...destroying the moon has drastic effects on the environment of Planet Earth. >.>

It affects the tides greatly.

yes it does, but destroying the universe has no effects? um like no more tides ever?

#34 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:19 PM

Mm...wait...what? ;)

hahaha, as a whole, DBZ is just a simple cartoon, with cartoon aspects, DC has great stories, but some powers are just stupid. I know you, and others will disagree, but as a avid reader, I don't enjoy DC comics. The drawings are great, but then some are too weird. I can name a few, like Batman having a square face, and every guy having shoulders like a wall, and legs that are super skinny.

#35 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:19 PM

Same with destroying dimensions by screaming. That had zero effects. BS.

#36 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:22 PM

The drawings are great, but then some are too weird.

Same with DBZ as a manga, which doesn't even have the good stories aspect to tip the balance. I don't get you.

#37 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:27 PM

hahaha, as a whole, DBZ is just a simple cartoon, with cartoon aspects, DC has great stories, but some powers are just stupid. I know you, and others will disagree, but as a avid reader, I don't enjoy DC comics. The drawings are great, but then some are too weird. I can name a few, like Batman having a square face, and every guy having shoulders like a wall, and legs that are super skinny.

Er, that's not really the point of my post.

DBZ=less stupid than DBZ in my eyes.

DBZ is less stupid than DBZ in your eyes?

#38 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:27 PM

"Which is not like what Buu's is so this is moot. Unless you say SBP can regen his arms and guts and etc."

Your statement was that SBP does not have super regen. I was simply telling you that that statement was false, he does have super regen.

"Not vulnerable, but not invulnerable to it. There is more than Black adam Magic."

He's not invulnerable to magic, no. But he is highly resistant. He went up against some of the most powerful sorcerers in the DC universe, and their attacks only tickled. Buu's magic is far weaker than that of Black Adam, Mordru, etc.

"Even being truned into chocolate? I doubt it. Black Adam can't turn people into chocolate"

Magic is magic. Whether you use it to create a blast of pure magical energy, to affect the elements, or to transmute people, it's all the same energy. Which SBP is highly resistant to.

"Not extreme, I mentioned Buu being many times greater than SSJ3, which is Superman's superior, just to show that Buuhan is not just a SSJ2 or SSJ3"

Buu is not "many times greater than SSJ3". Also, SBP(at base), is equal to Pre-Crisis Superman, who is far beyond 'standard' Superman. +he absorbs energy a lot faster than Superman, which means he gets stronger a lot faster as well.

"I believe you since you almost always know your stuff, but how can he survive if he killed the universe he was inside of? DC is stupid"

He was thrown into the time-stream by the explosion, where The Time Trapper picked him up. The Time Trapper dropped him off in the 31st century.

"The Speed Force is a form of energy it didn't make him stronger, and it only says certain energies, not all energies. I am sure you will say it's all energies so I will continue with saying show me where it says ALL energies even energies that don't exist in DC?"

Yes, he got stronger while caught inside the Speed Force, it was while he was trapped in it that he created the Anti-Monitor armor, among other things. He was far more powerful when he escaped than he was before he got trapped inside it. And yes, SBP can absorb all kinds of energy.

"Kal-El of former Earth-Prime is the most powerful kryptonian in the DC Multiverse, except for the Kal-El (DC One Million) of the 853rd Century, and has no practical limitations in his ability to directly use or overwhelm other physical or energy sources for his own."

"Um ok sure buddy, Buu can learn to move like him as well, he learns by watching."

Uh... not so much. SBP is that much faster than Buu because of raw speed. It's not a technique that Buu can learn, the only way Buu can get to move that fast, is to become powerful enough to do so, i.e. get enough energy. Buu < Lightspeed. while SBP >>> lightspeed.

"Not true at all"

Ok, what does Buu have then, that can actually damage SBP in any way?

He has survived flying through a Red Sun(the only 'damage' he got was that he lost most of his power), he survived the explosion caused by the full energy of a Guardian(multiple galaxy busting level), and he survived the destruction of a Universe. Buu has absolutely nothing that can top that.

#39 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:28 PM

I can name a few, like Batman having a square face, and every guy having shoulders like a wall, and legs that are super skinny.

That is the Bruce Timm animated universe, AND YOU TAKE IT BACK!! Batman the Animated Series was awesome!

#40 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:29 PM

Same with DBZ as a manga, which doesn't even have the good stories aspect to tip the balance. I don't get you.

Yeah I know, I never said what was elaborating on was fact, I simply am saying that DBZ is made to be a simple one time series, they can have room for little kid showings and also have room to not make sense, but if you look the big picture DC has ridiculous powers, some stories are way too far fetched that I just feel that I am reading the funny pages in the newspaper.

By no means am I making fun of people who love DC, I like Batman and Superman, but thats about it.

DBZ I like the fights and thats it, not the story, not that they can beat so and so, not that Toriyama is the best, no, just preference in tastes.

Hope that explains, it a little. Super Buuhan was uber powerful, only vegito could manhandle him, not even SSJ3+ Gohan could beat him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users