OMFG

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:30 PM

Added bios on my character.

How's this?

Tier One : Enhanced Reflexes, Super Strength ( Ten Tons ), Demon Form ( Pressure triggers a chain reaction inside body, transforming Jack ), Acid Generation ( Shoots out Small Streams of Acid from fingers. ) Small Healing Factor. Limb Elongation.

Tier Two : Enhanced Speed, Super Strength ( Twelve Tons ), Animal Mimicry ( Ability to take on the abilities of certain animals. ), Fire Breath ( More Efficient in Demon Form ).

Tier Three : Poison Generation ( Ability to shoot out strong toxins from body ). Strong Healing Factor, Self Detonation ( Blows Self Up. ).

Tier Four : Additional Limbs ( Able to Grow Extra Body Parts ), Hyper Breath ( Ability to blow out extremely cold air ), Duplication.

#42 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:31 PM

@kwolf, Damn that looks awesome, though just a minor nitpicks
Your power would initially be an energy power not a physical power.

@SSGoku, looks pretty good, but taking control over somebody without any limits is too powerful for tier one, a change so it is only for a short period of time would change it fairly well, or you could move it up in the tiers.

Again, i'll say, you can have between 3 and 5 tiers, if you're having trouble fitting your powers in a 3 tier system, just add an extra tier.

#43 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:50 PM

@omfg, there are a few things you need to explain in your powers.
What the demon form does, if it does anything, or it's just a cosmetic change.
How far you can elongate your limbs.
How much speed you have.
which animals and how many.
how much fire, how hot, at which range.
what kind of poison.
how strong the healing factor is.
how much damage does the self detonation do.
explain what the duplication does.

and finally you need to make sure that all your powers on the same tier, are of the same category, something that they currently aren't.

#44 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts
  • Location:Hmm, I can't decide between planet Krypton or planet Vegeta
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:55 PM

@SSGoku, looks pretty good, but taking control over somebody without any limits is too powerful for tier one, a change so it is only for a short period of time would change it fairly well, or you could move it up in the tiers.

Again, i'll say, you can have between 3 and 5 tiers, if you're having trouble fitting your powers in a 3 tier system, just add an extra tier.

Ok, I moved it to tier 4 and said that those with sufficient willpower can resist

#45 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 01:32 PM

@SSGoku, again, looks good, but Overshadowing is a mental power while energy beams is an energy power, which means that they can't be at the same tier.

And keep in mind that the upper limit for your powers, are Magnetos power level.

NOTE!

For those who are unsure about what the exact limit of Magneto is, here's some links to his pages, that should hopefully show it.

http://marvel.wikia....rdt_(Earth-616)

http://marvel.com/un...Max_Eisenhardt)

#46 OMFG

OMFG

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 01:58 PM

@omfg, there are a few things you need to explain in your powers.
What the demon form does, if it does anything, or it's just a cosmetic change.
How far you can elongate your limbs.
How much speed you have.
which animals and how many.
how much fire, how hot, at which range.
what kind of poison.
how strong the healing factor is.
how much damage does the self detonation do.
explain what the duplication does.

and finally you need to make sure that all your powers on the same tier, are of the same category, something that they currently aren't.

EDITED TIER listed below.

Going to try to be as precise as possible.

Tier One : Enhanced Reflexes, Super Strength ( Ten Tons ), Demon Form { Feral Mind} ( Pressure triggers a chain reaction inside body, transforming Jack ), Acid Generation ( Shoots out Small Streams of Acid from fingers. ) Small Healing Factor. Limb

Tier Two : Enhanced Speed, Super Strength ( Twelve Tons ), Animal Mimicry ( Ability to take on the abilities of certain animals. ),

Tier Three : Poison Generation ( Ability to shoot out strong toxins from body ). Strong Healing Factor, Self Detonation ( Blows Self Up. ).

Tier Four : Additional Limbs ( Able to Grow Extra Body Parts ),, Duplication.

Tier Five : Hyper Breath ( Ability to blow out extremely cold air ), Fire Breath ( More Efficient in Demon Form ).

Powers :

Physical : Enhanced Reflexes. Super Strength. Acid Generation, *Healing Factor, *Limb Elongation, Enhanced Speed *, Animal Mimicry *, Poison Generation*, Self Detonation, Additional Limbs, Duplication *, Demon Form *

Energy : Fire Breath *, Hyper Breath *

Psychic : None.

* : Healing Factor ( Tier One, Heals Minor Cuts and scrapes in seconds, broken bones in hours. Tier Three, Heals Broken Bones in minutes. )

: Limb Elongation ( Maximum Range of Bones are three meters. Although, bones can be yanked out and used as swords. )

: Enhanced Speed ( 60 MPH running speed. )

: Animal Mimicry ( Can mimic one animal at a time . Copies any needed traits. I.E Copies Gecko's Adhesive Skin, that lets him walk on walls. )

: Poison Generation ( Has an arsenal of, Chlorine, Chloroform, Knock Out Gas. )

: Duplication ( Can make five clones of himself. Each Clone gets fraction of his power. )

: Fire Breath ( Normal Form, Shoots small beam of flame, Demon Form shoots out fire like a Flame thrower. )

: Hyper Breath ( Same Thing as Fire Breath )

: Demon Form ( Enhances powers by 50 %, after reverted back to normal form, Jack would be unconscious. )

#47 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 01:58 PM

OK I edited... again.

#48 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 02:08 PM

@omfgcomics, Very nice, from what I can see, it looks good.

@djgambrell28, Looks good from what i can see, there's just one minor nitpick.

The lending of energy at the earlier tiers, i'm guessing that it can only be initiated by touch, but would like if it were specified.

As said, it is just a minor nitpick.

#49 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 02:12 PM

@omfgcomics, Very nice, from what I can see, it looks good.

@djgambrell28, Looks good from what i can see, there's just one minor nitpick.

The lending of energy at the earlier tiers, i'm guessing that it can only be initiated by touch, but would like if it were specified.

As said, it is just a minor nitpick.

OK I'm happy then.

#50 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,632 posts
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...
  • Interests:Reading Animorphs, Writing.

Posted 27 August 2011 - 03:42 PM

Name: gorillinator
pic: Posted Image
power: super intelligence
bio: I was once human, I hardly remember the time, but what I do remember is this, I was always smarter than my peers, I eventually became a genetic engineerer. Eventually, I realized I could dramatically improve myself by engineering myself with the DNA of other animals, it worked. Now I am known as Gorillinator, I am a biologically and technologically advanced gorilla. Soon after becoming this I encountered an extremely powerul metal controller who offered me a spot in his city, I quickly accepted and now work for him.
tier 1: transformation (gorilla), super intelligence (250 IQ)
tier 2: can run at speed of a cheetah with the endurance of a wolf (70mph sprint and can keep running for 3 days), skin has become as tough as the metal he upgraded himself with (a metal he invented, about .75 times as strong as secondary adamantium known as kiradium alloy). is as strong as a beetle pound for pound, and weighs over around a ton(can lift 250 tons)
tier 3: physical stats are doubled.
tier 4: can control all machines in his sight (has mechanical eye that can see through solid objects), and is capable of manipulating his muscle growth.
tier 5: Is capable of manipulating the muscle developement of others and is capable of boosting his intelligence for short periods of time, he also gains telekinesis.

character based on the gorillinators from heroscape

#51 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 27 August 2011 - 03:45 PM

power: super intelligence
bio: I was once human, I hardly remember the time, but what I do remember is this, I was always smarter than my peers, I eventually became a genetic engineerer. Eventually, I realized I could dramatically improve myself by engineering myself with the DNA of other animals, it worked. Now I am known as Gorillinator, I am abiologically and technologically advanced gorilla, what I didn't remember was that a certain villain could control metal, Being unable to extract the metal from myself I am now but a slave to the metal controller.

You have to do a Tier for your powers. Examples and how to do it are above in previous posts.

#52 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 27 August 2011 - 03:45 PM

Thanks kain. Will,fix that. Heh, had tier three in mind when writin it. Also I'm gonna detail his shaping abilities for tier 4 and 2. Maybe add somethin to tier 5, ill keep ya posted.

#53 OMFG

OMFG

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 03:48 PM

Thanks kain. Will,fix that. Heh, had tier three in mind when writin it. Also I'm gonna detail his shaping abilities for tier 4 and 2. Maybe add somethin to tier 5, ill keep ya posted.

Wait, so your character's look changes with whatever energy he has absorbed?
If he absorbs water, would his color be blue?

#54 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,632 posts
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...

Posted 27 August 2011 - 04:23 PM

power: super intelligence (superspeed/super strength/endurance from bio/tech engineering)
bio: I was once human, I hardly remember the time, but what I do remember is this, I was always smarter than my peers, I eventually became a genetic engineerer. Eventually, I realized I could dramatically improve myself by engineering myself with the DNA of other animals, it worked. Now I am known as Gorillinator, I am abiologically and technologically advanced gorilla, what I didn't remember was that a certain villain could control metal, Being unable to extract the metal from myself I am now but a slave to the metal controller.

a little help with the tier thing? im thinking around 250 iq, runs at 100 mph and can keep running for 3 days, strong as an ox (literally) and can take as many hits as colossus.

#55 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 28 August 2011 - 12:27 AM

Wait, so your character's look changes with whatever energy he has absorbed?
If he absorbs water, would his color be blue?

He does change, but not necessarily colors. The picture example would be as if he took the materials from a tree. He is surrounded by vines, leaves, wood, etc. For something like water, he would gain a wet or watery skin along with whatever else he tried to manipulate at lower levels,while at higher ones he could become water itself.

#56 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:11 AM

Basically, he's an advanced version of Kevin Eleven.

#57 OMFG

OMFG

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 09:00 AM

Basically, he's an advanced version of Kevin Eleven.

Oh, now I get it.
Thanks JP.

#58 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,632 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:01 AM

I'm out of ideas, can someone help me come up with something for tiers 4/5?

#59 OMFG

OMFG

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:13 AM

I'm out of ideas, can someone help me come up with something for tiers 4/5?

Take a pick.

#60 OMFG

OMFG

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:18 AM

Kain, I edited the Demon Form.
This transformation is a super power.
It's called , Feral Mind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic