#101 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 29 August 2011 - 04:14 PM

Pymp please drop it. If he had the serum taken away then he is STILL in peak human condition. STILL. Once you put ice into a drink for a long time THEN take out the ice guess what? the drink is still cold. it doesn't go back to narmal temperature right away. Cap is beyond peak but we will leave it at peak for arguments sake but he is that way NATURALLY. by working out. no magic or KI. he didn't learn to use his peak human he trained since having it to learn to fight. Goku has only learned fighting from his grand father and learned only ki after. hence the reason everything is called the something something TECHNIQUE. not style or form. Strip cap of the serum he stays in peak but have to keep it up. it doesn't take away from the fighting skills he learned since. Goku would be subpar without ki.

#102 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 04:53 PM

Pymp please drop it. If he had the serum taken away then he is STILL in peak human condition. STILL. Once you put ice into a drink for a long time THEN take out the ice guess what? the drink is still cold. it doesn't go back to narmal temperature right away. Cap is beyond peak but we will leave it at peak for arguments sake but he is that way NATURALLY. by working out. no magic or KI. he didn't learn to use his peak human he trained since having it to learn to fight. Goku has only learned fighting from his grand father and learned only ki after. hence the reason everything is called the something something TECHNIQUE. not style or form. Strip cap of the serum he stays in peak but have to keep it up. it doesn't take away from the fighting skills he learned since. Goku would be subpar without ki.

How can I drop with when you keep singing the same tune. Fact is it was NOT NATURALLY. Please, please stop saying that. How is a serum natural? He was not peak human before, sure he would same peak human for a little bit, since he has had it coursing through his veins, but just like any other drug, it would leave his body, and then would revert back to less than peak, which he certainly is.

I am not saying he is not skilled, by his skills are artifically enahnced. Dude c'mon stop being a so close minded.

#103 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 29 August 2011 - 04:59 PM

Why do you insist on ignoring me?

Posted Image

Read that carefully.

#104 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:18 PM

HE CAN'T LOSE IT. At least, not from anything less than complete molecular destruction. I mean, just because he loses a syringe doesn't mean squat.

Damn, I thought I made that clear.

It is not clear, since especially since someone said that he had to maintain his peak human abilities thorugh extreme training. How old is Captain A? Yeah I am sure his peak will be reduced

#105 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:21 PM

Why do you insist on ignoring me?

Read that carefully.

I am not ignoring you, in fact I am responding to you. You are saying that the serum wouldn't go away if we took it out. I get it, I agree Cap is peak human with the serum, but if you read that carefully too, you noticed it says if there was any trace of the serum it would reproduce, if not it wouldn't. So it is very safe to state that if he did not have the serum he would lose his abilities, If there was no trace of the serum molecules, it also admits that it is a self sustaining serum, which therefore prooves that he needs it to maintain his ability.

Thats on your post, not me just saying. My original discussion was about how Capt. A is not peak human without it, never would be, end of story. Where as Goku w/o ki would still be as skilled and as peak as he is in his base form (we would need to make him just peak with is what Cap A is with the serum)

So lets break it down for you.

Cap America w/o serum= weak
Cap America w/ serum=Batman
Cap america w/ serum taken away= might get back to=Batman, if there is a trace of serum in his blood
Cap America w/ no trace of the serum will revert back to=weak if he doesn't get it back in his blood.

Capish?

#106 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:28 PM

You can't possibly be this stupid. No what that pic is saying is that the serum is NOT a drug. Which means that it can't go away simply because someone takes the syringe and supply away.

He's allowed to keep his serum because, unlike Goku and his ki, he can't blow up the planet with it.

No not once did he admit that in the pic, it actually implies that he doesn't need to train as the serum is self replicating, which means it can't be taken away from anything less than molecular destruction.

That last statement is pure stupidity. You can't get any higher, because you're already peak human? Wait what about Superhuman? Oh right, duh. ;)

#107 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:41 PM

You can't possibly be this stupid. No what that pic is saying is that the serum is NOT a drug. Which means that it can't go away simply because someone takes the syringe and supply away.

He's allowed to keep his serum because, unlike Goku and his ki, he can't blow up the planet with it.

No not once did he admit that in the pic, it actually implies that he doesn't need to train as the serum is self replicating, which means it can't be taken away from anything less than molecular destruction.

That last statement is pure stupidity. You can't get any higher, because you're already peak human? Wait what about Superhuman? Oh right, duh. ;)

I appreciate it if you would not call me stupid, especially over comics. It makes you seem like a little pre teen kid. I hate kids lol

You are saying it, listen to yourself, Goku is like Steve Rogers except that he trains to get peak human, Captain America was not even close to peak human until the serum.
You just admitted that he needs no training, so his muscle memory/fatique threshold would not be there if they did take out his serum. IT EVEN STATES THAT IF THERE WASA TRACE LEFT< IT WOULD REPLICATE, BUT IF THERE WASN"T THEN WHAT?

what is the logical answer?

#108 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:51 PM

I appreciate it if you would not call me stupid, especially over comics. It makes you seem like a little pre teen kid. I hate kids lol

You are saying it, listen to yourself, Goku is like Steve Rogers except that he trains to get peak human, Captain America was not even close to peak human until the serum.
You just admitted that he needs no training, so his muscle memory/fatique threshold would not be there if they did take out his serum. IT EVEN STATES THAT IF THERE WASA TRACE LEFT< IT WOULD REPLICATE, BUT IF THERE WASN"T THEN WHAT?

what is the logical answer?

I would appreciate it if you would start making sense and start using proof instead of half-assed claims and using lol at the end of sentences without adding a period. It makes you seem like an infant.

Well then Cap would be a scrawny weakling and would lose if either Saiyan got their hands on him, but that won't happen, as they are incapable of molecular destruction. So no, Goku and Vegeta lose.

#109 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:53 PM

Why is thread still going?

#110 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:56 PM

I would appreciate it if you would start making sense and start using proof instead of half-assed claims and using lol at the end of sentences without adding a period. It makes you seem like an infant.

Well then Cap would be a scrawny weakling and would lose if either Saiyan got their hands on him, but that won't happen, as they are incapable of molecular destruction. So no, Goku and Vegeta lose.

Proof? you haven't shown proof that Goku and Vegeta would lose? Infant? since when does an infant know how to write? Sorry bro how can Cap and Batman take away their chi anyway?

Thank you for agreeing to me, since Captain is nothing w/o his elixir, which to me is less impressive than someone lke Batman or Goku earning their skills.

#111 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 06:03 PM

Proof? you haven't shown proof that Goku and Vegeta would lose?

Thank you for agreeing to me, since Captain is nothing w/o his elixir, which to me is less impressive than someone lke Batman or Goku earning their skills.

Without their Ki/Chi, Vegeta and Goku are skilled martial artists no doubt, but they are still outclassed by Bats and Cap, who have shown more impressive actions with their martial arts alone. Moreso in Batman's case.

Infant? since when does an infant know how to write?

They don't which is my point. Only infants would try to not capitalize sentences. Or fail at spelling like as lke.

Sorry bro how can Cap and Batman take away their chi anyway?

They can't. SSGoku did when he created this thread.

#112 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 06:34 PM

Without their Ki/Chi, Vegeta and Goku are skilled martial artists no doubt, but they are still outclassed by Bats and Cap, who have shown more impressive actions with their martial arts alone. Moreso in Batman's case.

They don't which is my point. Only infants would try to not capitalize sentences. Or fail at spelling like as lke.

They can't. SSGoku did when he created this thread.

how are they outclassed? This is speculative man. Fail at spelling, oh no!!!

#113 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 06:47 PM

Typical infant response.

#114 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 06:52 PM

Yeah, at this point, its really pointless. :/

#115 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 29 August 2011 - 06:54 PM

My final verdict: DBZ characters are awesome at h2h. Thing is Batman and Cap. are the better martial artists. So if Goku was peak human/ with no ki blasts, he'd lost to Bats in h2h. It would be a great fight though.

#116 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:47 PM

My final verdict: DBZ characters are awesome at h2h. Thing is Batman and Cap. are the better martial artists. So if Goku was peak human/ with no ki blasts, he'd lost to Bats in h2h. It would be a great fight though.

ok accepted, not agreed on, for my final verdict, the same thing you said, but both being so close it's too close to call.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users