115 replies to this topic

#1 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Location:Hmm, I can't decide between planet Krypton or planet Vegeta
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:07 PM

Goku and Vegeta are both powered down to peak human physical condition, each equal to Cap and Bats respectively. There not allowed to fly, or use any ki attacks at all. Batmans utility belt is also taken away, as is Caps shield. And neither of there suits offer any protection. Fight takes place in a large football field. And let's just say Goku and Vegeta are given a month to train to get used to no ki attacks. However, they will both remain as strong/fast as cap and bats respectively, and they cannot come up with a battle plan. The month is just to get used to no ki.

#2 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:43 PM

Cap and the Bat wins.

#3 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:07 AM

Cap and the Bat wins.

Simple enough. Do you mind elaborating?

#4 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:39 AM

Simple enough. Do you mind elaborating?

One month is not long enough

#5 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:21 AM

One month is not long enough

Then give em 10 years. That long enough?

#6 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 06:19 AM

Then give em 10 years. That long enough?

No. Batman and Cap have huge amounts of experience fighting h2h, and are some of the most skilled fighters in comics. Goku and Vegeta get beaten down.

#7 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 10:27 AM

No ki attacks, no problem, Goku was always skilled and always showed that he can adapt to a fight, if the other person was not too powerful. In this, all are the same, Goku has no problem adjusting and Vegeta will be more vicious.

DBZ wins this fight. A month is overkill. you see you implied that they have to get used to no ki attacks, so they still have their skills, adjusting is just a little hump in the road.

#8 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:57 PM

If Goku and Vegeta are reduced to peak human, that's Krillin level. They win easy.

If you mean to say who has the better martial arts technique: Flip a coin. They're both the best in the universe.

#9 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:58 PM

If Goku and Vegeta are reduced to peak human, that's Krillin level. They win easy.

If you mean to say who has the better martial arts technique: Flip a coin. They're both the best in the universe.

I'm good with what this guy said.

#10 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 06:23 PM

Well, in the DBZ universe, peak human is more Tien level. And I meant they are both equal to Cap and Batman, which I actually said in my post. Twice.

#11 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:17 PM

Well if they are equal, then it ends in a double knockout.

If they are equal except in their martial arts technique, refer to the second half of my post above. I can see it written convincingly for either.

#12 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:55 AM

Well, in the DBZ universe, peak human is more Tien level. And I meant they are both equal to Cap and Batman, which I actually said in my post. Twice.

According to Daizenshuu, Tien ain't human. ;)

#13 Guest_Ivan_*

Guest_Ivan_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:55 AM

Goku and Vegeta use ki for everything. Without it, neither one is really that skilled. Even back in the early part of Dragonball, the focus was always on being stronger and faster than your opponent, rather than precision or style. Meanwhile Bat and Cap are tacticians of the highest order, and both used to dealing with stronger, faster opponents (Goku and Vegeta are not, in this scenario, stronger or faster.) I agree with Sirmethos.

Now, using Ki, Goku is the absolute master. As a child, he duplicated the Kamehameha after watching it only once. He masters new techniques like the Kaioken and Instant Transmission, which usually take a lifetime to learn, in a few months. He was naturally able to sense ki, something both Vegeta and Frieza, who were far more powerful at the time, couldn't do. He's been shown to learn and use techniques created by others quite a bit more than any other character.
Vegeta's a fast learner, who has an "Anything you can do..." attitude, but I don't think he's as skilled with Ki as Goku. He's far more serious/relentless though.

Like I said, though. Without Ki, Goku and Vegeta are no match for Bat & Cap.

#14 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:20 AM

Right there in the first post it says Goku and Vegeta are equal to Batman as well as Cap. Without KI Goku and Vegeta have no real Martial Art or Fighting Skills. They mostly train to become stronger and faster like Ivan said. All there techiques and moves require KI. What experience in combat, Martial Arts, and more do Goku or Vegeta have? None really. Captain America has so much experience in combat, so much Martial Arts he knows, and more that its not funny. The same goes for Batman who traveled the world to learn all the different Martial arts, fighting skills, different ways to be killed, weapons training which Batman is trained in the use of almost all weapons, and more. Cap and Batman win.

#15 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:26 AM

Mh?

I thought Goku was a master of the majority of fighting styles on Earth? *reviews*

#16 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:34 AM

Goku and Vegeta use ki for everything. Without it, neither one is really that skilled. Even back in the early part of Dragonball, the focus was always on being stronger and faster than your opponent, rather than precision or style. Meanwhile Bat and Cap are tacticians of the highest order, and both used to dealing with stronger, faster opponents (Goku and Vegeta are not, in this scenario, stronger or faster.) I agree with Sirmethos.

Now, using Ki, Goku is the absolute master. As a child, he duplicated the Kamehameha after watching it only once. He masters new techniques like the Kaioken and Instant Transmission, which usually take a lifetime to learn, in a few months. He was naturally able to sense ki, something both Vegeta and Frieza, who were far more powerful at the time, couldn't do. He's been shown to learn and use techniques created by others quite a bit more than any other character.
Vegeta's a fast learner, who has an "Anything you can do..." attitude, but I don't think he's as skilled with Ki as Goku. He's far more serious/relentless though.

Like I said, though. Without Ki, Goku and Vegeta are no match for Bat & Cap.

Finally someone that actually gets it.

#17 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:17 AM

In other words without KI Vegeta and Goku don't have much. Batman and Cap win without much difficulty.

#18 Mr. Outstanding

Mr. Outstanding

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:59 PM

Finally someone that actually gets it.

I get it too, Sirmethos.

#19 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:39 PM

Mh?

I thought Goku was a master of the majority of fighting styles on Earth? *reviews*

Yes, they definitely practice martial arts, to say they don't is foolish. Goku and Vegeta have martial artists since they could barely walk

#20 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 02:24 PM

Yes, they definitely practice martial arts, to say they don't is foolish. Goku and Vegeta have martial artists since they could barely walk

No. Goku as a Kid did not know Martial Arts. Goku was just stronger and faster then the regular human. What Martial Arts did he practice in Dragonball before Roshi? None even Roshi's training wasn't true Martial Arts. Vegeta too was with Frieza and what Martial Arts did he practice? None.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users