• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

#21 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

I am One with the Ferret.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,162 posts
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:50 PM

"Why in the world are there so many bloody mercenaries? I signed on for an adventure, not a battle. Do we need to have this many testosterone driven men ready to dive head first into a drunken bar room brawl? And I supposed you lot will expect me to save you every time you rush in without a plan. Well I say, we all need to put down the weapons and seek out Sun dial like calm minded, rational, grown men."

Posted Image

"I've yet to see the man or beast that can outsmart a bullet, Sunny Jim."

#22 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:52 PM

"Why in the world are there so many bloody mercenaries? I signed on for an adventure, not a battle. Do we need to have this many testosterone driven men ready to dive head first into a drunken bar room brawl? And I supposed you lot will expect me to save you every time you rush in without a plan. Well I say, we all need to put down the weapons and seek out Sun dial like calm minded, rational, grown men."

I'm only a merc because that is what I think thats what rick would be.

#23 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:54 PM

@SSgoku: basically pictures of your character along with one of three designations(mercenary, adventurer, or professor) woul dbe a good addition to your starting post.

@Dj: chillax man, that's just a practice of a IC bit, for the doctor. Twas funneh...and yet true. Possibly.

@Hugo: Talked over about Van Pelt.

#24 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:56 PM

@SSgoku: basically pictures of your character along with one of three designations(mercenary, adventurer, or professor) woul dbe a good addition to your starting post.

@Dj: chillax man, that's just a practice of a IC bit, for the doctor. Twas funneh...and yet true. Possibly.

I'm chill. I was just saiyan.

#25 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Location:Hmm, I can't decide between planet Krypton or planet Vegeta
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:59 PM

I'm chill. I was just saiyan.

Posted Image

#26 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

I am One with the Ferret.

• Members
  • 7,162 posts
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:03 PM

I know, just wanted to use that quote. Well, as Pelt can't be trusted to go trigger-happy on his comrades. :unsure:

I choose.....Him.

Adventurer

#27 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:04 PM

I know, just wanted to use that quote. Well, as Pelt can't be trusted to go trigger-happy on his comrades. :unsure:

I choose.....Him.

Adventurer

NOO! *burns up in the awesomeness*

#28 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:12 PM

I choose.....Him.

Adventurer

Aww, I wanted Pelt to play...

#29 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:16 PM

ignore.

#30 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:18 PM

Posted Image

Nathan Drake, adventurer

#31 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:19 PM

ignore.

I already saw. :unsure:

#32 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:39 PM

Ok, despite all these pages, to anyone peering in we actually had 3 favors(jesus, merc, and Bub), which leaves(if your good at math Ill wait............................................................................
................................................................................
.......)at least 3 spots! Go go go!

Our heroes so far, ladies and gentlemen;

Posted Image
Sinbad, legend of the seven seas and pirate extrordionare: Mercenary: Played by Hamtaroblazex
Starting equipment: Shashmir sword, jambiya dagger, throwing knives(five)

Posted Image
The current face of Adventure, Nathan Drake:Adventurer: Played by SSGoku
Starting equipment: AK-47(30 rounds a magazine with 4 extra magazines), Defender .45 handgun(8 round magazine with 46 extra rounds), a .44 revolver with 6 bullets, a rope and grapple hook, binoculars, and a lighter

Posted Image
The one who got us all into this type of thing, and made it cool to be a teacher, Dr. Henry "Indiana" Jones: Adventurer: Played by Jesus #'s
Starting Equipment: Hat, whip, s&w revolver(six round capacity, with four extra reloads: 30 rounds), machete, MP40(32 round capacity, with two extra reloads: ninety three rounds)

Posted Image
Mr. Im gonna pick a fistfight with a mummy himself, Rick O' Connel: Mercenary: Played by DjGambrell#'s
Starting Equiment: two .45 revolvers(12 rounds extra rounds per gun), and the six colt .45s(45 rounds, 8 per gun with no reloads), butterfly knife, dagger, dynamite(three count).

Posted Image
The character who was written in 1885, possibly kickstarting this craze, yet peeps barely remember him until he got used by Allan Moore...introducing Allan Quartermain: Adventurer: Played by Hugo Fowl

Posted Image
The Pirate who were not sure has it all lanned out, or if he just makes it u as he goes, Jack Sparrow: Adventurer: played by BobisBeast.
Starting Equipment: Equip for Jack: 5 Stinkpots and Grenados, Musket with 13 shhots worth of powder, 5 Flintlocks each with three extra shots, A bottle of Rum, His Unique Compass, His other usual "effects"

Posted Image
The man who makes the world go around, sometimes literally, it's the Doctor and he's sporting his newest body.:Professor: Played by Tomisntblue
Starting equipment:Psychic Paper, Anti-Oil: 1 wine bottle full, Psychic Credit Card, Timey-wimey detector, 24 Jammie Dodgers, and a fez...because fezzes are cool

Posted Image
Bomb expert and flourist, Vinny Santorini: Mercenary: Played by Mercenaryblade
Starting Equipment: Lee Enfield rifle(10 round magazine,with enough ammo for three reloads plus five loose rounds) Dynamite: Both bundles(three count) and individual sticks(10 count), Ceramic grenade(four with enough loose ingredients for three more), Pickaxe, Binoculars, flares, paper clips...big ones

If i missed anyone or screwed something up...oops, let me know.

EDIT: New players!!!

Posted Image
The only adventuer who can traverse dangerous temples and look good doing it, Lara Croft: Adventurer: Played by PatricktheKid
Starting Equipment: Dual pistols(lets say 15 rounds a magazine, four extra clips per gun) twin micro uzi's(30 rounds per magazine with three extra magazine's on backup), shotgun(five round magazine, with enough ammo for two reloads), 3 frag grenades.

Posted Image
No real clue who this guy is eally, some sky pirate or something, Twig:Adventurer: Played by Corvete#'s
Starting equipment: Metal/leather breastplate, parawings (standard for any on the ship, mini-hanggliders as far as I can tell), sky ship cutlass, spyglass, bicorne captain's hat

Click for image
Always looking for trouble with American History, it's they team of Benjamin Franklin Gates and Riley Poole: Professor(s): NPCed by yours truly KevinDWolf93

#33 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:46 PM

Just so I'm clear, are we all working together, or against each other?

#34 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:46 PM

#35 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:52 PM

That would be the best option yes, if you all cooperate this will be a good adventure collab. Granted if anyone wants to go van pelt,Im not going to sto you unless it's not IC(in which case ill be mad), though put it this way: your all going to port into a room with a bunch of strangers,a nd at some point a bunch of guys with AK'sare gonna gun for you. I hope you dont think over the options too much :unsure:.

#36 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:54 PM

I am watching the mummy right now.

#37 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:55 PM

I am watching the mummy right now.

Wow, when you get to work, you get to work :unsure: . Thanks, I trust ya though. heh.

#38 Mercenaryblade

Mercenaryblade

Mercenary Captain

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,441 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, fencing, and more.

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:04 PM

Ah, Kev, you had to mention I was a flourist too? :unsure:

Anyway now I'm thinking about adding Van Pelt to the database, I can see it now:

Van Pelt VS. Zaroff
Van Pelt VS. Allan Quatermain
Van Pelt VS. Tarzan

#39 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,632 posts
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...
  • Interests:Reading Animorphs, Writing.

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:05 PM

i dont have access to any of the indiana jones movies... TVTROPES!

#40 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:08 PM

I'm about to pop in Uncharted 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users