69 replies to this topic

#21 Peypeypeypey

Peypeypeypey

The truthiness will set you free

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:46 PM

Name: Peyton Peysberg Peystein McPey, or Pey for short.

Picture: Posted Image

Hails from: CBUBland

Weapons: Knives, Throwing knives, Sword, Shield, and Shoe knife

Bio: Although not born in CBUBland, he quickly move there when he was a young child. Quickly making a name for himself, he dealt battle with the infamous Dragix, believing that Dragix's moral code was poor and he need guidance. However, he underestimated his opponent, thinking him to be no more than a troll, and he was left with a permanent scar. Although he got into a fight shortly after arriving, he found the people to be tolerable and stayed among them, making a living as an average citizen. Although he briefly tried enter the FPLer's territory, he was quickly shot down, forced back into CBUBland. When the civil war started, he was eager to make a name for himself, and openly sided with the CBUBers.

#22 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,632 posts
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...
  • Interests:Reading Animorphs, Writing.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:49 PM

name: jesus random numbers/ "zeus"
pic: Posted Image
hails from: CBUB
weapon: CBUB magic, training from arpia
Bio: Jesus random numbers entered the cbub long before the war, unfortunately he did not yet understand the place and because of issues, was forced to leave. He made his return years later and met nd and jaeger panzer who introduced him to "the chat", not long after he befirended much of the EF. He became the apprentice of a member known as kwolf, and moved to arpia. Upon hearing about the danger in CBUB, he would head back and join the war.

#23 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,632 posts
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:50 PM

it appears this has been made the character bio thread... not chapter 1

#24 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts
  • Location:Hmm, I can't decide between planet Krypton or planet Vegeta
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 03:08 PM

Guys, just so were clear, lets have weapons be just as powerful as CBUB'er magic. It wouldn't be fair of magic were more powerful. Admin magic however is much more powerful then both, and is only equal to admin tech and admin weapons.

#25 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,632 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 03:11 PM

Guys, just so were clear, lets have weapons be just as powerful as CBUB'er magic. It wouldn't be fair of magic were more powerful. Admin magic however is much more powerful then both, and is only equal to admin tech and admin weapons.

in other words, we get swords, admins get giant tanks with lazor beams

#26 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 03:40 PM

in other words, we get swords, admins get giant tanks with lazor beams

Actually, I was thinking we get tanks, and admins get all kinda of wacky futuristic weapons.

#27 thetrekker

thetrekker

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,364 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 03:52 PM

tanks with lazor beams

0.o. Laser loving General Trekker is in trouble.

#28 Mr. Outstanding

Mr. Outstanding

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 05:18 PM

It depends. If you have a magical weapon, why not? A regular old sword would just be a sword (IMO). For example, a character I'm writing now, SSGoku is the character's name, has a sword that is called Corpse Eater and it has magical qualities. Haven't gone into what those are yet, but will in future battles.

Technology should be fine. This is a fantasy world, after all, so we get to choose what goes in it. I can think of at least one fantasy novel that has robots running alongside knights and wizards. Also, there's the superhero/villain element that is important here. So we can have some of that dashed in.

#29 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 05:54 PM

Name: BigBallerJu
Allegiance: CBUB (Rebellion)
Weapons: Firearms, Two Katana swords, kevlar suit with minor titanium, and has worked his body to peak human conditioning.

Pic: Posted Image

Bio: I have been around since the last two years of the original CBUB world before it was remade into this new CBUB. Then on the old one I hadn't made myself well known and kept to the shadow partly to not draw attention. Yes I still particapated in the debates and more that were held. But even then I trained and worked hard as even before CBUB was remade I feared a war was coming in the future. Now that war is here and I am prepared to fight for CBUB. Even if it leads me to my final breath.

#30 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 06:11 PM

It depends. If you have a magical weapon, why not? A regular old sword would just be a sword (IMO). For example, a character I'm writing now, SSGoku is the character's name, has a sword that is called Corpse Eater and it has magical qualities. Haven't gone into what those are yet, but will in future battles.

Technology should be fine. This is a fantasy world, after all, so we get to choose what goes in it. I can think of at least one fantasy novel that has robots running alongside knights and wizards. Also, there's the superhero/villain element that is important here. So we can have some of that dashed in.

Actually, SSGoku is strictly tech based.

#31 Mr. Outstanding

Mr. Outstanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 06:23 PM

Actually, SSGoku is strictly tech based.

Oh. I might have to write in some kind explanation then or change what I wrote. Lose the sword then? It's a pretty good sword; has the ability to accumulate power from "eating" the fresh corpses of enemies. Strength, speed, and durability are enhanced every time a corpse is consumed (by the sword of course). Guess I'll have to give the old thing to someone else . . .

#32 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 06:25 PM

Oh. I might have to write in some kind explanation then or change what I wrote. Lose the sword then? It's a pretty good sword; has the ability to accumulate power from "eating" the fresh corpses of enemies. Strength, speed, and durability are enhanced every time a corpse is consumed (by the sword of course). Guess I'll have to give the old thing to someone else . . .

You don't have to do that. Just say the sword is tech based, not magical.

#33 Mr. Outstanding

Mr. Outstanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 06:29 PM

You don't have to do that. Just say the sword is tech based, not magical.

Consider it done. :unsure: I haven't gone into the sword's full capabilities yet, so I'll just explain that it's tech based instead of magic when I deal with them in the future. Question: Does SSGoku have a thing against magic? If so, that could make for an interesting character aspect. Does he use any magic at all?

#34 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts
  • Interests:My favorite things to do are to read and to enjoy catching up on my favorite media culture - Touhou :)

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:39 PM

Posted Image

Name: "My name? I have many, Pain, Misfortune, Evil. But I am known by the CBUB and FPL as Ellisra, Ellisra Shinscrit. Not that it makes a difference as I don't really care what people call me. *Laughs a bit* Getting to the point I guess, call me any name you'd like. It would all be the same. I am the one to blame for that kick me sign on your back, that horrible feeling in your gut, that bothersome headache you can't seem to get rid of at night, and the reason why you can't seem to ever experience happiness on a regular basis. Enjoy your retched life mortal."

Occupation: Elder Demon of another Realm and currently the adviser to being known as "The Master."
Hobby: Being evil.
Weapons: My mind, my wings, my fingernails, and a familiar or two.

Bio: "My story? You wish to hear my story? Well, considering I am in this whether I like it or not I might as well. I am a being from another Realm of Existence who made her new home in the Electric Ferret Forums a while back, made a few friends and encountered a few enemies. The days I spent there were rather fun at times and sometimes I felt as if I could almost forget my evil ways and become a normal person. Then I realized that it was stupid of me to think like that and now here I am in this Civil War watching degenerates fight for their rights and beliefs. I guess if you look at it in another way, it isn't such a bad situation. If anything I get to be myself now that things turned into a rather brutal situation."

#35 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:42 PM

Posted Image

Name: "My name? I have many, Pain, Misfortune, Evil. But I am known by the CBUB and FPL as Ellisra, Ellisra Shinscrit. Not that it makes a difference as I don't really care what people call me. *Laughs a bit* Getting to the point I guess, call me any name you'd like. It would all be the same. I am the one to blame for that kick me sign on your back, that horrible feeling in your gut, that bothersome headache you can't seem to get rid of at night, and the reason why you can't seem to ever experience happiness on a regular basis. Enjoy your retched life mortal."

Occupation: Elder Demon of another Realm and currently the adviser to being known as "The Master."
Hobby: Being evil.
Weapons: My mind, my wings, my fingernails, and a familiar or two.

Bio: "My story? You wish to hear my story? Well, considering I am in this whether I like it or not I might as well. I am a being from another Realm of Existence who made her new home in the Electric Ferret Forums a while back, made a few friends and encountered a few enemies. The days I spent there were rather fun at times and sometimes I felt as if I could almost forget my evil ways and become a normal person. Then I realized that it was stupid of me to think like that and now here I am in this Civil War watching degenerates fight for their rights and beliefs. I guess if you look at it in another way, it isn't such a bad situation. If anything I get to be myself now that things turned into a rather brutal situation."

There's a girl on this site :unsure:

#36 OMFG

OMFG

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:44 PM

There's a girl on this site :unsure:

Yup, amazing ain't it?

#37 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:47 PM

Posted Image

Name: Red, Ninja Squirrel Extraordinaire.

Allegiance: The Master

Abilities: Danger Sense (Seconds before it occurs, anything that threatens the well being of the Rodent.), Teleportation (Essentially linked to his Danger Sense. Red can decide to appear near or far depending on the level of the threat. He can also use this power at will. This cannot be nullified in any way whatsoever, as well as the Danger Sense), Above Human Level Intellect (Basically, this squirrel ain't your dumbass, short attention spanned squirrel.), and finally, Heightened Speed and Agility.

Bio: Red is a descendant of an extinct race of Arschziehen Squirrels.

#38 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:48 PM

You've got to be kidding me.

#39 OMFG

OMFG

I am One with the Ferret.