• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,632 posts
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...
  • Interests:Reading Animorphs, Writing.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 03:46 AM

alright rebellion, post your back stories here.
this is where we will intro and write the first part of the story through your character's eyes, who are you in ef as of today? answer that in a page or so and post.

#2 OMFG

OMFG

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 03:47 AM

alright rebellion, post your back stories here.
this is where we will intro and write the first part of the story through your character's eyes, who are you in ef as of today? answer that in a page or so and post.

Name : Omfgcomics

Image : Posted Image

Hails From : RP

Weapons : Stunning Good Looks, Bow and Arrows.

Bio : It was just an ordinary January day when I was born.

I was born deep near the heart of the CBUB.

Being brought up on “ Back Issues “ of old CBUB, I was naive.

I quite enjoyed my short stay there. Before we were invaded by Trolls.

My family dead, I slowly migrated North towards RP.

I lived in a heavily populated area called, Action & Adventure.

Eventually, I grew wary. I helped establish a new region.

We call it, Comedic Horror.

Many people got in. Many died, but we had lot’s of laughs.

Now, the Admins, they want to shut us down. We shall not let them.

I joined a small resistance group in Tropetopia. We are going to

get out freedom back. Luckily one of my close friends, JesusRandomNumbers, also joined.

I have know this guy all the way from my days in CBUB. Now, I’m here to whoop ass and chew

bubble gum. And Im all out of bubblegum.

#3 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:09 AM

Name: DJ Gambrell

Picture: The big knight picture

Hails from: Tropetopedia

Weapons: Heavy armor. Large sword and shield.

Bio: My mother bore me in the very battle that killed my father. Born in Tropetopedia I was surrounded by primitives and violence. It made me a quick thinker. I at a young age I started using weapons

made for normal sized soldiers and as I grew so did my weapons. After the death of all my comrades and family I had nothing left so I moved slowly to the CBUB engaging in many battles on the way.

When there I had my fun. Judging and participating in many battles. The Admins are against a doomed uprising. I have decided to join that very uprising. I have had no other purpose than to fight.

Perhaps in this I will find a knew purpose.

OOC: Good?

#4 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,632 posts
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:12 AM

Name: DJ Gambrell

Picture: The big knight picture

Hails from: Tropetopedia

Weapons: Heavy armor. Large sword and shield.

Bio: My mother bore me in the very battle that killed my father. Born in Tropetopedia I was surrounded by primitives and violence. It made me a quick thinker. I at a young age I started using weapons

made for normal sized soldiers and as I grew so did my weapons. After the death of all my comrades and family I had nothing left so I moved slowly to the CBUB engaging in many battles on the way.

When there I had my fun. Judging and participating in many battles. The Admins are against a doomed uprising. I have decided to join that very uprising. I have had no other purpose than to fight.

Perhaps in this I will find a knew purpose.

OOC: Good?

OOC: its good, but we needa chapter...

#5 OMFG

OMFG

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:13 AM

Chapter One : The Uprising Of The Throne

Info : Admins go on war to try to take over the site

#6 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:16 AM

Info : Admins go on war to try to take Serge's place. Since Serge had to abandon the site.

NO NO NO!! Dude, please change that....he who will not be named doesn't like being reference in stories..

#7 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,632 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:16 AM

Info : Admins go on war to try to take Serge's place. Since Serge had to abandon the site.

dont say the name of the admin who doesnt want to be mentioned! you'll get us shut down

#8 OMFG

OMFG

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:17 AM

Edit your posts two!

#9 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:19 AM

Edit your posts two!

Thank you.

#10 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

• Members
  • 7,162 posts
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 01:44 PM

Posted Image

Name: *Leans back on the wall and grins* I am the Trickster, the Mastermind. Your confusion is my ecstasy. My maze of mirrors, reflecting those who are the nearest personification of Chaos and Mischief I can find. Won't you play with me? *Laughs evilly and tips his hat to the reader of this message* But for those who know me, you may call me..... "The Master." I am Hugo Fowl, and this is our story.

*Grins and leans back into his seat as his shoulder devil whispers advice*

Weapons/Equipment: The Nightmare Tardis(To get to my RP realms), Laser Screwdriver and RP Omnitrix.

Bio: Coming soon....

#11 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 01:59 PM

Name: Satanic General Corvette

Picture: Posted Image

Hails from: CBUBland

Alliance: Arpia

Weapons: Claws, fangs, whip, superior strength, minions

Bio: I was once just a man... living in the CBUBland district... but then I moved on, away from friends and family... to Arpia! There I found new friends... made alliances, killed people, earned somewhat of a name for myself. I became close friend and companions with Hugo Fowl, participating in many of his adventures, or as many as I could find.

#12 thetrekker

thetrekker

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,364 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:10 PM

Name: General Trekker

Picture: Posted Image

Alliance: Arpia

Weapons: 30,000 Infantry, 7,000 Light Artillery, 3,000 Heavy Artillery. Most if not all of the soldiers are armed with laser technology

Bio: Trekker originally hailed from the lands of the CBUB growing up within an illustrious family. Seeing his duty as protecting the CBUBers from the extremely stringent laws of the admins, he joined the army and slowly but surely rose through the ranks. After a long and successful career, Trekker, at the rank of Corporal, was granted a year's leave before returning. Upon returning to the great cities, Trekker noticed a disturbing fact about the CBUBers. Because of his defense of their rights, the CBUBers had grown slack and apathetic. Deciding that he could no longer defend the apathetic CBUBers, and that he could not work with the stringency of the Admins, Trekker chose the third option of fleeing to Arpia, where the ruler was welcome to refugees.
Humbling himself, Trekker fled from CBUB into Arpia. Revealing himself before The Master, Trekker was received kindly and led back into the army, where he continued his rise. Now, at the rank of 4-Star General, Trekker continues his defense of Arpia against both the Admins and the CBUBers.

#13 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:10 PM

OOC: Hmm...why not?

Name: Colonel Evan.

Image:
Posted Image

Hails from: Khazan

Weapons: His unpredictability, cunningness, ability to make you feel like a total moron. Also a customized blade.

Bio: [records deleted by unknown party. Tracing of said party...ineffective. Have a good day.]

#14 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

Get this crayon outta my nostril, PLEASE!

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 4,552 posts
  • Interests:Doing stuff... And fighting evil.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:14 PM

MARVANOTE: What is tropetopia?

Anyways, here's mine:

Name: Marvel Man
Original Providence: Born in the CBUB, and grew to fame there. Eventually migrated to the Blogging Mountains to avoid conflict.
Bio: Marvel Man was born during the times of peace, back when times were simple. Like everyone else in the CBUB, Marvel Man participated in the region's popular writing competitions. There he met many other likeminded members. Among them was Treacherous, a gifted individual with great power. After achieving something that could pass for fame, Marvel Man headed off, leaving his small town for the bustle and hustle of the big Forum-City. There he established "Marvel's Corner", the world's most popular and read newspaper-blog. Due to the admins' strict journalism policies, Marvel Man grew restless. When the rebellion/civil war broke out, Marvel Man headed underground to aid the resistance. Viva the CBUB!

MARVEDIT: Marvel Man also develops small machines, despite the admins' strict laws. He pilots these in combat.
Posted Image

#15 Mr. Outstanding

Mr. Outstanding

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:17 PM

Non rebellion (loyalist) people should also post here (if they want), or maybe I should make a new thread? Remember that this thing is two sided and that neither side is entirely good or evil. Also, there is more at stake than a rebellion. CBUB vs FPL, Troll vs Human, etc.

Also, remember that this is fiction. :unsure: The majority of us decided that a fantasy fiction/comic book type atmosphere might work. Masks and costumes, armor, swords, and magic/powers (you don't have to have any or all of those, just examples). There will probably be castles and other medieval stuff, but I see no reason why can't also have technology--guns and lazers and stuff.

#16 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:35 PM

Name : Ronin

Allegiance: CBUB (Rebellion)

Image : Posted Image

Hails From : CBUB... land? :D

Weapons : Various firearms - Whatever it takes to get the job done. Cybernetic limbs provide supa strength, speed, durability and reflexes as well as an artificial invisibility cloak.

Bio : TO BE ADDED

:unsure:

#17 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,632 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:37 PM

MARVANOTE: What is tropetopia?

Anyways, here's mine:

Name: Marvel Man
Original Providence: Born in the CBUB, and grew to fame there. Eventually migrated to the Blogging Mountains to avoid conflict.
Bio: Marvel Man was born during the times of peace, back when times were simple. Like everyone else in the CBUB, Marvel Man participated in the region's popular writing competitions. There he met many other likeminded members. Among them was Treacherous, a gifted individual with great power. After achieving something that could pass for fame, Marvel Man headed off, leaving his small town for the bustle and hustle of the big Forum-City. There he established "Marvel's Corner", the world's most popular and read newspaper-blog. Due to the admins' strict journalism policies, Marvel Man grew restless. When the rebellion/civil war broke out, Marvel Man headed underground to aid the resistance. Viva the CBUB!

MARVEDIT: Marvel Man also develops small machines, despite the admins' strict laws. He pilots these in combat.
Posted Image

tropetopia is tvtropes.

#18 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts
  • Location:Hmm, I can't decide between planet Krypton or planet Vegeta
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:41 PM

Name: General Goku, Admiral of the S.S. Goku.

Allegiance: The trolls, for now at least.

Hails from: The CBUB

Weapons: The S.S. Goku. A ship large enough to harbor two Titanics. It holds a variety of weapons, ranging from cannons, machine guns, Mini guns, etc. There is also a large armory located near my own quarters. The armory holds near to any weapon you could imagine. I constantly carry around a shotgun, a pistol, and a sword with me. I also command the entirety of the trolls Navy. They would follow to hells gates and back. The loyalty of those men knows know bounds. It almost brings a tear to my eye, :unsure:

Bio: Googling the words "Superman VS Goku" can have a variety of effects. For me, it brought me to my destiny. The one and only CBUB! I quickly rose to prominance with my unique brand of trolling, and soon, I became the Admiral of the S.S. Goku. Now I do my part in this war, serving my country until death.

Skills: Master strategist, master H2H combatant, weapons master, great leader.

Pic: Coming soon

#19 thetrekker

thetrekker

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,364 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:42 PM

Name: General Goku, Captain of the S.S. Goku.

There are things called Admirals yes?

#20 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts
  • Location:Hmm, I can't decide between planet Krypton or planet Vegeta
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:44 PM

There are things called Admirals yes?

Thanks for the heads up, I fixed it. :unsure:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users