229 replies to this topic

#41 Mr. Outstanding

Mr. Outstanding

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:45 PM

The terrible Dr. Ivan. I like it. He can experiment and brainwash the trolls into mindless slaves. I myself am to mentally astute to fall for such trickery, but the other trolls may not be.

You know, I just had a thought. The trolls could form a faction of there own, with myself as the humble leader. We may have a few shortcomings, but we make up for that in numbers.

Lord Admin Ivan, Doctor of All Knowledge, Sage of a Hundred and One Powers. How does that sound for a tentative title? And we would also work to show the morally good facets of him as well such how he saves a young loyalist from the clutches of blood thirsty rebels, and how people are saved through the results of his experiments on the rabble.

#42 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:46 PM

Ivan: This is madness!
Treach: This is THE CBUB!!!! *kicks into pit of eternal troll*

The Spartans die

#43 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:46 PM

I believe this "war" happened already. Check the "What should Treacherous do" thread.

Ivan single-handedly annihilated everyone. I can still hear the quacking in my nightmares...

MARVANOTE: Also, where do the Character Reviewers fall in this? We're technically CBUB, but are also under the command of Treacherous. Could we just live peacefully in the northern blogging parts?

Yeah, you will be the Denmark of this war. You get invaded and it only takes you one day to surrender. Just joking!!!

#44 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Location:Hmm, I can't decide between planet Krypton or planet Vegeta
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:47 PM

The Spartans die

Cool story bro

#45 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:48 PM

I believe this "war" happened already. Check the "What should Treacherous do" thread.

Ivan single-handedly annihilated everyone. I can still hear the quacking in my nightmares...

MARVANOTE: Also, where do the Character Reviewers fall in this? We're technically CBUB, but are also under the command of Treacherous. Could we just live peacefully in the northern blogging parts?

The quacking?! Not the qaucking! Why!!! *Curls up into the fetal position*

Do you write in the FPL, or do you write in the CBUB? This, to me, is the dividing line for what side you're on. The ones that play both sides of the field can choose their side when the time comes I guess.

#46 Mr. Outstanding

Mr. Outstanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:49 PM

Another potential title for one of the Charas (admin):

Lord Admin Treacherous, Lord of Law, Right Hand of Righteousness.

Of course that would be all the titles there, and there would be no need to list them every time the person is mentioned, just makes them sound larger than life.

#47 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

Get this crayon outta my nostril, PLEASE!

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 4,552 posts
  • Interests:Doing stuff... And fighting evil.

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:52 PM

Yeah, you will be the Denmark of this war. You get invaded and it only takes you one day to surrender. Just joking!!!

Eh. I still don't see how this is a war. One side has the ability to lock threads, edit posts, and even ban members. For the CBUB to stand a chance, they'd have to lure the Admins/Mods somewhere where their intellectual and grammatical skills mean squat. Maybe in the Rumbles Board, we could defeat Ivan with an obscene amount of Comic Book arguments. Even Ivan would be surprised by DBZ-Math Equations. Or perhaps we could trick them into the CBUB RPs, and hit them with some UWT RPs.

I doubt they've ever been in there, or know what UWT is. Heck, I don't know what it is.

Of course, they can easily move threads, so that might not work...

#48 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts
  • Location:Hmm, I can't decide between planet Krypton or planet Vegeta
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:55 PM

Eh. I still don't see how this is a war. One side has the ability to lock threads, edit posts, and even ban members. For the CBUB to stand a chance, they'd have to lure the Admins/Mods somewhere where their intellectual and grammatical skills mean squat. Maybe in the Rumbles Board, we could defeat Ivan with an obscene amount of Comic Book arguments. Even Ivan would be surprised by DBZ-Math Equations. Or perhaps we could trick them into the CBUB RPs, and hit them with some UWT RPs.

I doubt they've ever been in there, or know what UWT is. Heck, I don't know what it is.

I've been meaning to ask this, but didn't know quite where. I guess now is as good a time as any. What is UWT?

#49 Mr. Outstanding

Mr. Outstanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:56 PM

Well, it wouldn't actually be a war would it? I thought we were just writing a story about a fictional war. In that case as long as it's done tastefully and respectfully, the admins might possibly allow such foolishness. Also, there would be more sides involved than just admin/mortal, right? There would also be FPL and CBUB and possibly other divisions. Mortals and gods might end up on the same side.

I thought this was just an idea for a collaborative fiction about an imagined civil war in the ef. If it's not, I want no part in it. :lol:
(I don't want to die)

#50 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 4,552 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:01 AM

I've been meaning to ask this, but didn't know quite where. I guess now is as good a time as any. What is UWT?

From what I've seen, it's pure, unfiltered CBUB fan fiction at it's finest.

Also, new strategy: We all saw how important Treacherous is to the FPL community. If we were to capture him with some sort of NASCAR/College Football/Cracker Barrel Home Style Cooking trap that appeals to his inner Tennessee-ian, we would crush the FPL activity!

#51 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:02 AM

Well, it wouldn't actually be a war would it? I thought we were just writing a story about a fictional war. In that case as long as it's done tastefully and respectfully, the admins might possibly allow such foolishness. Also, there would be more sides involved than just admin/mortal, right? There would also be FPL and CBUB and possibly other divisions. Mortals and gods might end up on the same side.

I thought this was just an idea for a collaborative fiction about an imagined civil war in the ef. If it's not, I want no part in it. I'm interested in having fun.

Yeah it is. Marv, we are doing it as if EF was like a big country that we all lived in and someday the CBUBers want to rebel against the Admins and Mods who rule over the country with a iron fist.

#52 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 4,552 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:05 AM

I thought this was just an idea for a collaborative fiction about an imagined civil war in the ef. If it's not, I want no part in it. :lol:
(I don't want to die)

Oh, of course. In the fictional world, this could be a great, maybe even epic story. A classic battle between the underdog and the topdog. If we're really writing something, I want in.

MARVEDIT:

Yeah it is. Marv, we are doing it as if EF was like a big country that we all lived in and someday the CBUBers want to rebel against the Admins and Mods who rule over the country with a iron fist.

Mods? You mean Bison?

MARVANOTE: Mr. Outstanding is out of the operation. Our mission has been exposed. Cancel all plans and act like nothing happened...

#53 Mr. Outstanding

Mr. Outstanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:05 AM

:lol: Maybe the title should be changed to "Fictional EF civil war"?

#54 Mr. Outstanding

Mr. Outstanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:06 AM

MARVANOTE: Mr. Outstanding is out of the operation. Our mission has been exposed. Cancel all plans and act like nothing happened...

:lol:

#55 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,632 posts
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...
  • Interests:Reading Animorphs, Writing.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:07 AM

Oh, of course. In the fictional world, this could be a great, maybe even epic story. A classic battle between the underdog and the topdog. If we're really writing something, I want in.

of course we are writing something, having the legendary marvelman with us should really help with the plotting, and mr. outstanding has lost... he was brave, may he not lose in vain, long live EF!

#56 Guest_white wraith_*

Guest_white wraith_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:11 AM

All of you are making me laugh. :lol: :( :( :lol: -_-

#57 Mr. Outstanding

Mr. Outstanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:11 AM

of course we are writing something, having the legendary marvelman with us should really help with the plotting, and mr. outstanding has lost... he was brave, may he not lose in vain, long live EF!

Wait, have I been kicked out?

*Scratches head.

I was just getting warmed up.

Oh wait, ignore that. Thought you meant regarding the fictional stuff.

#58 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,632 posts
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:12 AM

All of you are making me laugh. :lol: :( :( :lol: -_-

are you a newbie? i dont believe ive seen you in my year as a member.

#59 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,632 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:13 AM

Wait, have I been kicked out?

*Scratches head.

I was just getting warmed up.

Oh wait, ignore that. Thought you meant regarding the fictional stuff.

so youre still writing?

#60 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:13 AM

From what I've seen, it's pure, unfiltered CBUB fan fiction at it's finest.

I like that explanation.

You don't know... let's keep it that way...

ANYWAY, sounds like a good idea for a story. I'd ask for help in writing, but I find myself to be very lazy lately AND I'm not too reliable in group writing projects.... so, yeah...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users