146 replies to this topic

#21 Mr. Outstanding

Mr. Outstanding

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 01:03 PM

Name: Joseph "Pa" Crane (that's right, even older people can enroll in college).

Pic:

Posted Image

Class - Pa Crane is a freshman who has just enrolled at the University of Houston. He had tried to get into Rice University, but found it to be too hard, even after doctoring his test scores and fabricating a high school diploma that he never completed. So he is a freshman at the U of H and is an outsider there.

Skills - Pa Crane has demonstrated a number of skills and abilities that we won't go into here. Best to show them later. He may be an army veteran, but this is only conjecture.

Bio - Former Sherriff Pa Crane has just enrolled at UH. So what if he's 67? Lot's of older people are doing college these days. Heck, he never went to college, or high school for that matter (he fabricated his HS diploma), so you might say that he's making up for time lost. To be honest though, he's not attending college for the parties or enlightenment.

Pa Crane had heard about what was happening in Houston, how some college students had been slaughtered by a supposed Jason Voorhees, the same that had been killing at Crystal Lake. But he knew it was a lie. Of course it was!

Reading all about it in the newspapers, Pa Crane had had a feeling that the kids involved with the recent killings at Crystal Lake were here in Houston. They had migrated and were killing anew, in the name of that nonexistent Jason fellow. So Pa was really here to get his revenge on those kids. They had murdered his son, Jimmy. Poor jimmy. His head had been blown off, and not cleanly either. A momentary lapse in their usual use of machetes? Regardless, Pa would take those kids and strangle them with their insides.

Another hope: Maybe the FBI agent from before would be in the area. He had a hunch that that FBI agent, Pa had since learned that his name was Kames, was somehow tied up with the Jason murders. Pa had a score to settle with that fellow as well.

Pa was here in Houston, a college boy now. Ready to learn, and ready to kill.

Weapons - Pistols, rifles, hunting knives, sometimes grenades. Also, hands and teeth.

#22 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 20 August 2011 - 01:06 PM

Name: Kristen Wyatt

Pic: Posted Image

Class: Partier

Skills: Took karate, knows how to handle knife

Bio: Kristen was your local "I'm the one to party with!" type of girl who could do pretty much anything anyone asked her. She was pretty good in school, B to A- range, not the smartest, but not dumb. She will kick your ass if you cross her.

Weapons: Stiletto knife she stole from her dad, martial arts-- first degree black belt

#23 OMFG

OMFG

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 01:06 PM

Weapons - Pistols, rifles, hunting knives, sometimes grenades. Also, hands and teeth.

Accepted Mr.O, but things like these are usually on somebody.
Watch all of the TCM movies, does anyone randomly walk in with a gun?
No, the only weapons are like, a crowbar, and usually Leatherface's own Chainsaw.
Your guns have better be inside your car, or like in a house.

EDIT : Corvette by animal, I meant actual animals. Mr.O and AvP controlled a Dog, and a bear.

#24 Mr. Outstanding

Mr. Outstanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 01:12 PM

No, the only weapons are like, a crowbar, and usually Leatherface's own Chainsaw.

EDIT : Corvette by animal, I meant actual animals. Mr.O and AvP controlled a Dog, and a bear.

Pa will keep his weapons, for the most part, in the Kia that he just purchased (on a student loan).

#25 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 20 August 2011 - 01:14 PM

This college lets anybody in it seems. Cool. :lol:

#26 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 01:15 PM

Oh, okay. XD

#27 Mr. Outstanding

Mr. Outstanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 01:18 PM

This college lets anybody in it seems. Cool. :lol:

Some of these colleges are really just trying to make money. Also, if you're in college now or attended recently, look around. There are more and more older people attending college these days. Obviously it doesn’t matter how old one is when enrolling in college. Would be considered discrimination if they didn’t let him in based on age alone. Now that faked HS diploma on the other hand . . . probably wouldn't get by them. But this is fiction, i think. :( Pa had a lot of cash saved up from his restaurant and from the money he had taken from wallets of crooks and degenerates he had killed as Sherriff and had been forced to cover up.

#28 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 20 August 2011 - 01:19 PM

I PRESENT TO YOU, THE GRADUATING CLASS AND STAFF AND RANDOM PEOPLE!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#29 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,632 posts
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...
  • Interests:Reading Animorphs, Writing.

Posted 20 August 2011 - 01:23 PM

name: detective "stab" berenson
pic: (will put it later)
skills: an expert survivor, he has skills in knife fighting and is profiient at using firearms.
bio: after surviving the woodsboro and camp crystal lake murders, stab decided to become a detective, he learned to knife fight and how to use a gun, hearing about a murder in texas, stab would head there to see who he could save.
weapons: ghostface's knife, jason's machete.

#30 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 20 August 2011 - 01:47 PM

Character 1
Name: Ted Treadstone

Class: Jock

Skills: Super duper mega perfect physique (Can bench press 500 pounds), decent street fighter, skilled at pretty much every sport in existence

Bio: Flint Treadstone grew up in Texas. He's the captain of pretty much every sports team in the college evar. He enjoys chillin' with his friends, [Jock Player #1] and [Jock Player #2]. He is incredibly popular. When he was invited to the college part, he grabbed his condoms, bought a keg of beer, threw the condoms away, then went to PARTAY.

Weapons: Baseball bat, hockey stick, duct tape

Character 2
Name: Bill Mitt (Nicknamed the Breath Mints of Smell Air by his gangsta friends)

Class: Homie

Skills: Awesome rappa, tight street fighta, baaad spray painta

Bio: In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground is where I spent most of my days
Chillin out, maxin, relaxing all cool,
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys, they were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one lil fight and my mom got scared
And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in TEXAS"
I Begged and pleaded with her day after day,
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket
I put my walkman on and said I might as well kick it

First class yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champaine glass
Is this what the people of Texas living like?
Hmm this might be allright
But wait I hear prissy, bourgeois and all that
Is this the type of place they should send this cool cat
I don't think so, I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of TEXAS

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said FRESH and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought naw forget it yo homes to TEXAS

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabby "Yo homes smell ya later"
I looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of TEXAS.

Weapons: Brass knuckles, spray paint

Character 3
Name: Gabby the Bear

Class: GRIZZLY BEAR

Skills: Well, he's a bear. Razor-sharp teeth, uber strong, etc, etc.

Bio: Gabby was born with the uncanny ability to sit on benches. Unfortunately, this prompted his mother to abandon him when he was but a wee cub. After this, he was taken in by the legendary Shumask Tribe of Colorado, who he killed and devoured once he was old enough. Then, he migrated all the way to Crystal Lake after reading about the Jason killings rumored to have taken place there while sitting on a bench one day (For you see, Gabby was also born with the uncanny ability to read Newspapers). Once he reached Crystal Lake, having killed and maimed his way across the country to reach his destination, time passed, and he grew older and stronger. Alas, he never encountered Jason, though he had several epic battles with the local redneck, Jack M. Off. One day, while Gabby was climbing a tree to catch his supper, he heard a strange noise coming from deep within the forest; the sound of police sirens. Disturbed, he sprinted to the source of the noise, and was met by the mutilated remains of his good friend, Colby the Dog, and a bloodthirsty Pa Crane, who was terrorizing some innocent teenagers. With a vicious roar that translated as 'HEY, THAT'S MY FOOD SOURCE YOU'RE SHOOTING', he sprinted to Pa Crane's car, smashed in his windshield and yanked him through the window. Unfortunately, Gabby was distracted by a little buzzing bumble bee, which he promptly swallowed, and was stabbed in the shoulder with a knife. Surprised, he ran off yelping. He was so traumatized that he ran all the way to Texas, where he collapsed at a local college. Seeing his impressive ability to sit on benches and read news, the College's headmaster took Gabby in as the school's new mascot, where he was loved and cherished by all of the students. So much so, that he was invited to the PARTAY.

#31 OMFG

OMFG

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 01:54 PM

I PRESENT TO YOU, THE GRADUATING CLASS AND STAFF AND RANDOM PEOPLE!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Lol, looks like Pa Crane finally woke up.

#32 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,632 posts
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...
  • Interests:Reading Animorphs, Writing.

Posted 20 August 2011 - 01:55 PM

Character 1
Name: Ted Treadstone

Class: Jock

Skills: Super duper mega perfect physique (Can bench press 500 pounds), decent street fighter, skilled at pretty much every sport in existence

Bio: Flint Treadstone grew up in Texas. He's the captain of pretty much every sports team in the college evar. He enjoys chillin' with his friends, [Jock Player #1] and [Jock Player #2]. He is incredibly popular. When he was invited to the college part, he grabbed his condoms, bought a keg of beer, threw the condoms away, then went to PARTAY.

Weapons: Baseball bat, hockey stick, duct tape

Character 2
Name: Bill Mitt (Nicknamed the Breath Mints of Smell Air by his gangsta friends)

Class: Homie

Skills: Awesome rappa, tight street fighta, baaad spray painta

Bio: In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground is where I spent most of my days
Chillin out, maxin, relaxing all cool,
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys, they were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one lil fight and my mom got scared
And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in TEXAS"
I Begged and pleaded with her day after day,
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket
I put my walkman on and said I might as well kick it

First class yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champaine glass
Is this what the people of Texas living like?
Hmm this might be allright
But wait I hear prissy, bourgeois and all that
Is this the type of place they should send this cool cat
I don't think so, I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of TEXAS

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said FRESH and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought naw forget it yo homes to TEXAS

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabby "Yo homes smell ya later"
I looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of TEXAS.

Weapons: Brass knuckles, spray paint

Character 3

Bio: Gabby was born with the uncanny ability to sit on benches. Unfortunately, this prompted his mother to abandon him when he was but a wee cub. After this, he was taken in by the legendary Shumask Tribe of Colorado, who he killed and devoured once he was old enough. Then, he migrated all the way to Crystal Lake after reading about the Jason killings rumored to have taken place there while sitting on a bench one day (For you see, Gabby was also born with the uncanny ability to read Newspapers). Once he reached Crystal Lake, having killed and maimed his way across the country to reach his destination, time passed, and he grew older and stronger. Alas, he never encountered Jason, though he had several epic battles with the local redneck, Jack M. Off. One day, while Gabby was climbing a tree to catch his supper, he heard a strange noise coming from deep within the forest; the sound of police sirens. Disturbed, he sprinted to the source of the noise, and was met by the mutilated remains of his good friend, Colby the Dog, and a bloodthirsty Pa Crane, who was terrorizing some innocent teenagers. With a vicious roar that translated as 'HEY, THAT'S MY FOOD SOURCE YOU'RE SHOOTING', he sprinted to Pa Crane's car, smashed in his windshield and yanked him through the window. Unfortunately, Gabby was distracted by a little buzzing bumble bee, which he promptly swallowed, and was stabbed in the shoulder with a knife. Surprised, he ran off yelping. He was so traumatized that he ran all the way to Texas, where he collapsed at a local college. Seeing his impressive ability to sit on benches and read news, the College's headmaster took Gabby in as the school's new mascot, where he was loved and cherished by all of the students. So much so, that he was invited to the PARTAY.

can stab befriend the bear?

#33 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 01:56 PM

Name: Terry and Timmy Tiger (Timmy on the left and Terry on the right)

Class: Animal

Skills: Mega-super-awesome tigers that everyone loves

Bio: They were raised on campus as a school science project, and became very popular. They became good friends with Gabby the bear, who they like to chase/be chased by, though they almost always outrun him. They're lovable, but when something happens to endanger their owners (anyone at the college), they take action, for example, when some guy came in with a pistol pointed at the headmaster's head. They crept up behind him, pounced, and tore him open. They keep his gun in a case on school campus in the main hallway as a trophy.

Weapons: Claws, teeth, brute strength and speed

#34 Mr. Outstanding

Mr. Outstanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 01:56 PM

[
Character 3

:lol:

#35 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 20 August 2011 - 01:57 PM

AvP that is a black bear :lol: Anyways I think the two tigers are a bit out of hand

#36 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 01:58 PM

AvP that is a black bear :lol: Anyways I think the two tigers are a bit out of hand

Nah, they're tame.

#37 OMFG

OMFG

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 01:58 PM

Name : Jacobs Adam

Pic : Posted Image

Class : Normal guy.

Skills : Watched alot of Survivor Man.

Weapons : A knife.

Bio : After both my parents Adam and Sarah performed suicide, I moved to Texas.
I quickly became good friends with Kristen Wyatt.

#38 OMFG

OMFG

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 02:02 PM

Restricting the Animals to Campus.

Locations : Party House Posted Image

Campus : Posted Image

Lake : Posted Image

#39 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 02:03 PM

Restricting the Animals to Campus.

Locations : Party House Posted Image

Campus : Posted Image

Lake : Posted Image

You mean they can't go on the trip? *Vulgarity*

#40 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 20 August 2011 - 02:05 PM

I REALIZE THAT, BUT I NEEDED AN IMAGE OF A BEAR SITTING ON A BENCH FOR MY BACKSTORY.

@Jesus: Yes, yes he can.

@Corvette: ANIMAL HI-FIVE Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users