146 replies to this topic

#1 OMFG

OMFG

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:32 AM

A pleasant night. Fireflies buzzing. A lone wolf trotting silently in the plains.

Houston Texas,

Posted Image

A group of College Graduates are going to their house for a party.

Drinking beer, having sex, doing drugs. The usual College stuff.

Little did they know, that one of the most evil creatures of Horror Movie History was being

reincarnated. Jason Voorhees, was being called back to life by a Cult of crazy College students.

He killed them all. Now, he was going on a killing spree in Houston.

Meanwhile, the Hewitt family was enjoying a finely cooked couple that were killed earlier.

Weeks passed, and the Hewitt family eventually realized that their prey were dropping in

quantity.They eventually discovered it was Jason. But, that is for later. Our story begins back at

the wild College party.

Ok, this is my second installment in Horror RPs.
You can expect more in the future. :lol:
Well, here is the sign up sheet.

Name -.... Your name.

Pic - A picture

Class - Any College popularity group you can think of. ( Crack Head, Nerds, Celebrity Popstars, FBI Agents, Crazy Cops, Animals, Nerds, Jocks, Outsiders. Ect...)

Skills - Skills gained by doing things before RP. ( Hill Billy is a better survivor, Jocks are Stronger, Nerds Smarter....ECT...)

Bio - A Small Bio. You'r probably are going to be a College student.

Weapons - Also can be incorporated with Bio - ( Grow up in the Streets, Your parents beat you, you hunt, ECT...)

#2 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:11 AM

Name: Flint Treadstone

Pic: Will be added soon

Class: Jock

Skills: Super duper mega perfect physique (Can bench press 500 pounds), decent street fighter, skilled at pretty much every sport in existence

Bio: Flint Treadstone grew up in Texas. He's the captain of pretty much every sports team in the college evar. He enjoys chillin' with his friends, [Jock Player #1] and [Jock Player #2]. He is incredibly popular. When he was invited to the college part, he grabbed his condoms, bought a keg of beer, threw the condoms away, then went to PARTAY.

Weapons: Baseball bat, hockey stick, duct tape

Name: Bill Mitt (Nicknamed the Breath Mints of Smell Air by his gangsta friends)

Pic: TBA

Class: Homie

Skills: Awesome rappa, tight street fighta, baaad spray painta

Bio: In West Philadelphia born and raised... blah blah blah he got in a fight and moved to Texas.

Weapons: Brass knuckles, spray paint

#3 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:17 AM

Name: Ace
Pic:
Posted Image
Class: Marine/Professional wrestler

Skills: Superior strength, endurance, resistance to pain.

Bio: Having received the best training the US military had to offer, Ace headed off to a nearby college to relax and party.

Weapons: Due to military training, he is armed with an M-16, two combat knives, a Sig Sauer P238, a M11 sidearm, and one of his own weapons, a custom kukri.

#4 OMFG

OMFG

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:28 AM

Name: Ace
Pic: Posted Image
Class: Marine/Professional wrestler

Skills: Superior strength, endurance, resistance to pain.

Bio: Having received the best training the US military had to offer, Ace headed off to a nearby college to relax and party.

Weapons: Due to military training, he is armed with an M-16, two combat knives, a Sig Sauer P238, a M11 sidearm, and one of his own weapons, a custom kukri.

Ummm.... Over powered. I doubt he would randomly come in equipped with those weapons.
I'll allow it as long as he has them put away.

#5 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:29 AM

Heh yeah ok. He has them in the trunk of his vehicle...a fair distance away. Is that acceptable?

#6 OMFG

OMFG

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:33 AM

Heh yeah ok. He has them in the trunk of his vehicle...a fair distance away. Is that acceptable?

Sure, you remember the Hill Billy had the guns in his house, that was 5 blocks away from the Camp Site.

#7 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:55 AM

Name: Lil Wizzy aka Chester Douglas Wiggar

Class: Wannabe white rapper

Skills: Can't really rap, no rhythm or flow. Good with a gun or knives because he plays with them a lot

Bio: A rich white kid coming from the suburbs. His mom and dad are both top lawyers of their firm and make a lot of money. Chester was spoiled, and still is. He is prone to fits of rage when he doesn't get what he wants. He rolls around in a 2011 Escalade with his boys doing "hood business". No one take him seriously because how much money his parents have, and that he acts like he is from the hood.-

Weapons: Has an Uzi, 9 mm handgun, and a 8 inch switch blade.

#8 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:59 AM

As soon as I can get Ethan or Skir to photoshop Kames's pic into a robot hand, I'll put him in. And I guess I'll get a college student in there too...

#9 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Location:Hmm, I can't decide between planet Krypton or planet Vegeta
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:25 AM

Jason VS Leatherface? Uh, isn't Jason pretty much immortal, but Leatherface is just a human? Not very fair, but I'll play nonetheless.

Name: Terry Hewitt

pic: Posted Image

Class: FBI agent

Skills: Extensive knowledge in a variety of feilds, expert H2H fighter, crack shot, very skilled acrobat.

Bio: Terry was raised the son of the head of the FBI. Naturally, he inherited a large portion of his fathers skills, and for the portion that wasn't inherited, he was taught. He's wanted to follow in his fathers footsteps since he was a little boy, so his father started training him in H2H combat and marksmanship from an early age. He also excelled in school, and was constantly at the top of his class. Throughout his childhood, he's displayed great athletisicm and an acrobatic skills, which have only growed as he's gotten older. And while he may not be the strongest guy in the world, (he can only bench around 200 pounds) he more then makes up for that with his skills. Eventually, after he graduated from college, he became a member of the FBI just like his dad. He was recently sent to Houston Texas to investgate the mysterious disappearances.

Weapons: Custom made Desert Eagle handgun, his fists, his car.

#10 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:32 AM

Celebrities galore!

#11 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:45 AM

Celebrities galore!

Theres actually only 2 lol.

#12 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:05 PM

Is it ok to make another character? If so...

Name: Jimmy

Class: Nerd

Skills: Very resourceful, very creative, very fast, very smart.

Bio: Jimmy grew up a pretty normal life, nothing really out of the ordinary. Nothing except his remarkable intelligance. Jimmy recieved straight A's on every report card, since kindergarden. So its because of his smarts that he was teased during school. But it wasn't all bad, he made a few friends, and one of these friends had another friend, who had a sister, who was the coolest guy in schools girlfriend. So its through this connection that Jimmy was invited to a graduation house party. If only he knew what was going to happen on that day, he would of just stayed at home...

#13 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:25 PM

Theres actually only 2 lol.

Count again. Kames = The Rock.

#14 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:29 PM

Name: Kames Houston

Class: FBI Agent

Skills: Expert in hand to hand, expert marksman, Robotic hand skills (supplied by FBI), killed two Ghostfaces in Woodsboro, mortally injured third, killed Jason (or so he thought), so has experience with horror icons

Bio: Kames was a young boy who earned his black belt at an early age, and learned to handle a gun when he was eight years old. From then on, he was a police officer, a SWAT team member, and a fed. He is armed with a Beretta 9mm pistol and an assault rifle with scope, and has a flak jacket. He was called into the little town where this RP takes place because of these killings. Since he was new to the feds, he was sent in as one of the first.

Weapons: Bowie knife, M9 Beretta pistol 9mm, M16A4 with laser sight, scope, and flashlight attachments .50 caliber, and also flak vest, gas mask (always carried), robotic hand, as well as large black SUV about ten blocks away

#15 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:42 PM

Name: Keith Williams

Pic:
Posted Image

Class: Musician

Skills: Can sing, dance and play guitars well.

Bio: Born to music activists, Keith shared in his parent's obsession. He eventually found work at the college as the music teacher and also liked to party.

Weapons: A guitar.

---------------------

Name: Leroy Jenkins

Pic:
Posted Image

Class: Biker

Skills: Skilled in motorcycling.

Bio: [no records found]

Weapons: His bike and machete.

#16 OMFG

OMFG

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:51 PM

Since this is obviously going to be a sausage fest, anyone want to submit girls?
Gimme a couple of minutes and I will.
Oh, and the FBI members don't come into the RP, until your first, non-FBI, handle dies.

#17 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:53 PM

CHRIS JERICHO AND RANDY ORTON AND THE ROCK!

Imma go make that a stable in SvR 2011 now.

#18 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:54 PM

FOUR WRESTLERS!

#19 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:55 PM

Chris Walker is back and ready for Round 2 with Jason.

Name: Chris Walker
Pic:

Posted Image

Class: The Foreigner

Skills/Biography: Chris won track and field for his school 3 years in a Row from 10th grade to now as a Senior. Originally from Canada his family moved to the U.S when he was young and he was also in JROTC. Chris also has a black belt in Karate and loves to going hunting with his Father. Chris has very few friends due to the fact they hate him which is always the case for being good at so many things. Chris is also a good basketball player and has medium skills in Boxing which his Uncle trained him in who was a Professional Boxer himself. Chris is also very smart as he has a GPA of a 3.4 and has already accepted into the College of his choosing. Chris heard about Crystal Lake from friends and did some research online about it. Interested in its history and the legend of Jason he decided to join the trip to find out if any of it is even remotely true.

Updated Bio: Chris Walker is a survivor of the Crystal Lake Massacre that happened months ago and is already in college as well as owns his own newspaper.

Weapons: Chris has his Dad's metal crossbow and arrows from hunting which he took without his Dad knowing. He also has packed a flare, shotgun, and brass knuckles which he bought himself.

#20 OMFG

OMFG

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:59 PM

Name - Jessica Marono

Pic : Posted Image

Class : Uh, I skip class

Skills : Well, I can cook and ummm.... I'm hot.

Bio : Umm....When I was a girl, my dad like, sexually abused me. Then, I like became soo popular in high school.
I don't know why really. Lots of guys ask me for ' Favors ' if you know what I mean. :lol:

Weapons : I don't like to fight, I may break a nail.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users