#41 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:22 PM

Godblast finishes this fight. End of story.

Can he not dodge it? And how would that attack stack against a universal Genki Dama?

Buu can not control his body better than Apocalypse. Apocalypse can actually rearrange the molecular/atomic structure of his body, that is something that Buu has never been shown to do.

Who is assuming that Thor can do everything he wishes? So far, people have only given examples of Thor's actual powers, i.e. Matter Manipulation, God Blast, etc.

As for asking for proof, Jaeger is simply asking for proof of direct claims made about Buu.

For example, it was claimed that "Buu can re-arrange the atomic composition of his body.", if that is true, then it must have been shown in the manga or anime(which, to the best of my knowledge, it hasn't.)

Other claims, like Buu having 'unlimited stamina', have been directly disproven(Buu growing tired when fighting SS3 Gotenks, etc.)

I know wiki is not the best source, but here:
Buu has full control over every aspect of his physical make-up, able to stretch, shape-shift, liquify, and otherwise manipulate his malleable body; useful as both an attack and defense and as a tool in absorption. He can also regenerate his body at a sub-molecular level, allowing him to survive virtually anything; however, he was unable to regenerate from Goku's Spirit Bomb since it destroyed every atom of Buu. His unrivaled regeneration plus his endless resilience and stamina granted him near-immortality; he is shown to be able to survive the blast of a planet exploding (demonstrated when he uses his planet burst to destroy the earth and other planets with him still on them).

So what would you guys consider re-arranging molecules?

#42 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:54 PM

I suppose he could try dodging it...but seeing as how this Buu is practically as dumb as a rock, I don't think he'd think of that. I mean, heck instead of trying to catch a spirit bomb, why not dodge it Kid Buu? So yeah...

Also...I'm not sure how it would compare, but seeing as how long it takes to prepare one Spirit Bomb/Genki dama and how it leaves the user wide open to attack...a godblast or two should work.

#43 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:55 PM

How about you try to show us proof that Thor can do that to those that can control their body better than Apocalypse can?
You always assume that Thor can do everything he wishes but yet I haven't seen him do it. Not to the likes of anyone close to kid buu's power level. Also you seem to think that Buu cant copy people's moves. Well ki is life energy and guess what? It's the same energy your body has. Even Thor's does. Why would he sweat? It's the burning of calories which is energy. Buu wont copy his running since Buu can already run. But he can copy other powers. In DBZ ki means the same as power cosmic as in they can do what they wish granted they have enough ki. Piccolo makes clothes, korin makes sensu beans, etc.
Some things are pointless to do since they can easily counter such as mind control and energy sensors. So again stop trying to debunk our opinions solely based on him showing proof. Where can he show proof since they have never fought?

No, the burden of proof does not fall on me, you're the one that's making the claim of his resistance to Thor's transmutation. And you've yet to prove it, only to fall back on a fan-supervised site. There are instances where Buu gets tired, which invalidates the infinite stamina, and there is nothing that states Buu being able to change hs molecular composition other than the words of fans of the series and what they see. What we only see? Incredibly complex regeneration enabling Buu to reform himself from having his atoms scattered, self multiplication, and extending limbs. We don't see anything of the sort of him changing composition or anything being mentioned. Once again, give us DIRECT proof instead of some fan website that's monitored by fallible fans.

So my breathing is a ki technique? So my running is a ki technique? My thinking is a ki technique? This train of logic of yours is incredibly skewed and vain... this is an attempt to justify your extension of Buu's abilities. For one: Ki =/= Magic. I recall either you or Pymp Mex saying that he can copy the magic of Thor's. That's not Ki. And another thing, Buu has only been shown to copy the Ki techniques of those he's encountered, i.e IT, Kamehameha, etc. Nothing physical at all, just the Ki technique that utilizes primarily the ki that the fighters and those that use it do. Oh here's my question, if he can copy, say... the speed... the strength... etc... just simply its ki then why the hell didn't he do that to say Gotenks? Gohan? Vegito? He'd have skyrocketed in power and matched Vegito right there and then. Oh wait... he couldn't have. :/ And there's no excuse he couldn't have. Therefore, your claim has no basis in this aspect. Therefore, Buu would not be able to have heat vision or super breath.

Piccolo uses Ki to transmute clothing out of thin air, Korin creates the beans. What's your point? Buu if he so wished could do the same with his transmutation magic. He could make clothes or make his own sensu.

I'm solely debunking your opinions because I'm of the opinion that you're wrong and you're banking your claims on baseless statements, with having nothing to show for said claims. Once more, we've seen that Buu DOES get tired in the battles he has with the incredibly powerful figures, which I've already stated. We even see him damaged, we see him get tired. Once more, there's nothing that shows that Buu can change composition, other than the words from your mouth and the attempt of the fan wikia. On the other hand, I've given you examples of Thor's powers, and some scans to back up said powers. So far, I've given proofs and examples mostly, and you have not, other than your own opinions. So really, its a whining manner when you say stop trying to debunk your opinions when you actually have nothing.

#44 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:57 PM

I suppose he could try dodging it...but seeing as how this Buu is practically as dumb as a rock, I don't think he'd think of that. I mean, heck instead of trying to catch a spirit bomb, why not dodge it Kid Buu? So yeah...

Also...I'm not sure how it would compare, but seeing as how long it takes to prepare one Spirit Bomb/Genki dama and how it leaves the user wide open to attack...a godblast or two should work.

Ya know with the speed they display in dbz they often say something instead of getting out of the way of the giant blast.

#45 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:02 PM

Science fail for Hayes. Stretching, morphing, turning into a gas, liquid, etc., those are all physical changes, notice how the article says his PHYSICAL makeup. Matter manipulation is a change on the atomic level, so no, Buu would be powerless against matter manipulation.

#46 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:03 PM

Science fail for Hayes. Stretching, morphing, turning into a gas, liquid, etc., those are all physical changes. Matter manipulation is a change on the atomic level, so no, Buu would be powerless against matter manipulation.

THANK YOU.

I thought I was being clear. >.>

#47 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:06 PM

Maybe you need to be clearer...try Claritin clear? Heh. B)

#48 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:22 PM

Maybe you need to be clearer...try Claritin clear? Heh. B)

Actually my allergies have been acting up... I need some, thanks for reminding me...

#49 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Location:Hmm, I can't decide between planet Krypton or planet Vegeta
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:49 PM

Goki iz teh roxxorz. End of story.

#50 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:52 PM

It also doesn't help the fact Buu rarely dodges attacks himself and sort of has a ego which Vegeta or Goku even said at one point.

#51 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:56 PM

It also doesn't help the fact Buu rarely dodges attacks himself and sort of has a ego which Vegeta or Goku even said at one point.

While that may be true, Batman still wins.

#52 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:07 PM

Oh I agree that Buu would lose to alot of people because of his ego and he likes to take attacks from his foes to test there power or for his amusement. That would get him killed by alot of people in DC and Marvel.

#53 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:55 PM

Science fail for Hayes. Stretching, morphing, turning into a gas, liquid, etc., those are all physical changes, notice how the article says his PHYSICAL makeup. Matter manipulation is a change on the atomic level, so no, Buu would be powerless against matter manipulation.

Okay I understand that is a change on the atomic level, but if he can regenerate on a sub-molecular level does that not mean he has control of his body at that level?

#54 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:58 PM

No, the burden of proof does not fall on me, you're the one that's making the claim of his resistance to Thor's transmutation. And you've yet to prove it, only to fall back on a fan-supervised site. There are instances where Buu gets tired, which invalidates the infinite stamina, and there is nothing that states Buu being able to change hs molecular composition other than the words of fans of the series and what they see. What we only see? Incredibly complex regeneration enabling Buu to reform himself from having his atoms scattered, self multiplication, and extending limbs. We don't see anything of the sort of him changing composition or anything being mentioned. Once again, give us DIRECT proof instead of some fan website that's monitored by fallible fans.

So my breathing is a ki technique? So my running is a ki technique? My thinking is a ki technique? This train of logic of yours is incredibly skewed and vain... this is an attempt to justify your extension of Buu's abilities. For one: Ki =/= Magic. I recall either you or Pymp Mex saying that he can copy the magic of Thor's. That's not Ki. And another thing, Buu has only been shown to copy the Ki techniques of those he's encountered, i.e IT, Kamehameha, etc. Nothing physical at all, just the Ki technique that utilizes primarily the ki that the fighters and those that use it do. Oh here's my question, if he can copy, say... the speed... the strength... etc... just simply its ki then why the hell didn't he do that to say Gotenks? Gohan? Vegito? He'd have skyrocketed in power and matched Vegito right there and then. Oh wait... he couldn't have. :/ And there's no excuse he couldn't have. Therefore, your claim has no basis in this aspect. Therefore, Buu would not be able to have heat vision or super breath.

Piccolo uses Ki to transmute clothing out of thin air, Korin creates the beans. What's your point? Buu if he so wished could do the same with his transmutation magic. He could make clothes or make his own sensu.

I'm solely debunking your opinions because I'm of the opinion that you're wrong and you're banking your claims on baseless statements, with having nothing to show for said claims. Once more, we've seen that Buu DOES get tired in the battles he has with the incredibly powerful figures, which I've already stated. We even see him damaged, we see him get tired. Once more, there's nothing that shows that Buu can change composition, other than the words from your mouth and the attempt of the fan wikia. On the other hand, I've given you examples of Thor's powers, and some scans to back up said powers. So far, I've given proofs and examples mostly, and you have not, other than your own opinions. So really, its a whining manner when you say stop trying to debunk your opinions when you actually have nothing.

All i am saying is that Thor can't do it or else he would have done it to many others. Buu can turn into atoms and let you brethe him in, Whats to stop Thor from being absorbed? He hasn't shown he can't be mind controlled, in fact all it takes for Buu to realize that he could get more powerful and let one of his little blobs do his work. Thor and them have to know to kill him instantly and who is to say Buu won't just destroy the planet right off the bat, he has before.

Sure those can escape or survive will, but then we have those that need to fly in space, to keep up with him.

He loses to a lot of people, just not one on one. He was over SSJ3 level, even his fat form was so SSJ3 level is now considered nothing. Goku would do better if he could survive in space, and Buu can, plus do all his attacks.

#55 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 04:54 AM

All i am saying is that Thor can't do it or else he would have done it to many others. Buu can turn into atoms and let you brethe him in, Whats to stop Thor from being absorbed? He hasn't shown he can't be mind controlled, in fact all it takes for Buu to realize that he could get more powerful and let one of his little blobs do his work. Thor and them have to know to kill him instantly and who is to say Buu won't just destroy the planet right off the bat, he has before.

Sure those can escape or survive will, but then we have those that need to fly in space, to keep up with him.

He loses to a lot of people, just not one on one. He was over SSJ3 level, even his fat form was so SSJ3 level is now considered nothing. Goku would do better if he could survive in space, and Buu can, plus do all his attacks.

No, Thor can do it, he just doesn't do it because he holds back against most of his enemies, lest the full brunt of his might would kill them. He fears that. He's gone all out against some beings in the past and utterly crushed them. Thor, mark my words, will not hold back once he see the threat of Buu, and once he realizes that his brute force attacks (That is if the Godblast somehow fails as some of you stipulate), he will no doubt use his transmutation capability. The thing is, Thor's attacks should be able to utterly annihilate Buu's atoms, and really, Buu isn't that intelligent to perform the cloud. Thor's more than capable of surviving the destruction of a planet. He's survived a device that destroys entire planets without a scratch. Beyond that Thor is capable of manipulating energy, so Buu's ki attacks are pretty much useless and he would not be able to pull it off the bat.

The atoms of Buu would most likely be annihilated by the Godblast but I digress. No, Thor doesn't need to fly in space to keep up with Buu. He has the necessary reflexes to react and attack Buu with. Case in point is my relevant post with the scan of Phoenix and a groggy Thor. Buu has movement ability on him on planets (Because if Thor actually used his speed, and since his universe has the laws of physics applying to him whereas DBZ doesn't, if he went three times the speed of light, he'd decimate the surface of the planet severely.) If it was in outer space, Thor would be much, much faster than Buu.

Uh, about the majority of Buu's fights were one on one. And as far as I'm aware, some have said on here that Goku himself has admitted that he could have killed Buu but wanted the kids to do it... that to me suggests that Goku could have at the very least killed Buu with his SS3 form. That suggests to me that Buu is not "so SS3".

EDIT: Fat Buu that is.

#56 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:01 AM

All i am saying is that Thor can't do it or else he would have done it to many others.

http://www.electricf...showtopic=13111

Buu can turn into atoms and let you brethe him in, Whats to stop Thor from being absorbed?

Nothing -shrug- except for that fact that Thor is faster than Buu, and the fact that Buu would have to survive long enough to do the absorbing.

Thor is capable of at least 3 different kinds of energy blasts that would instantly kill Buu(the God Blast, the Anti-Force and the Thermo Blast). Thor is also capable of absorbing and re-directing any and all energy attacks that Buu uses against him. That leaves Buu at physical combat, where Thor is physically Stronger, Faster, more skilled and far more experienced.

That is not including his Matter Manipulation, Electro-Magnetic Energy Manipulation, Cosmic Energy manipulation, Alpha Particle Manipulation, Mystical Energy Negation, Force Fields, Weather Manipulation, etc. etc.

Bottom Line: Buu doesn't have a chance against Thor.

#57 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 08:02 AM

Nothing -shrug- except for that fact that Thor is faster than Buu, and the fact that Buu would have to survive long enough to do the absorbing.

Gohan, and Gotanks were both "far faster" then Buu, and he still absorbed them via sneaking up on them.

#58 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 08:44 AM

The difference being Thor has a crapload of powers at his disposal which the Z Fighters don't. Buu absorbing Thor wouldn't do anything as Thor with his many powers would get out of Buu easily. So you might as well forget Buu absorbing Thor.

#59 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:18 AM

http://www.electricf...showtopic=13111

Thor is capable of at least 3 different kinds of energy blasts that would instantly kill Buu(the God Blast, the Anti-Force and the Thermo Blast). Thor is also capable of absorbing and re-directing any and all energy attacks that Buu uses against him. That leaves Buu at physical combat, where Thor is physically Stronger, Faster, more skilled and far more experienced.

That is not including his Matter Manipulation, Electro-Magnetic Energy Manipulation, Cosmic Energy manipulation, Alpha Particle Manipulation, Mystical Energy Negation, Force Fields, Weather Manipulation, etc. etc.

Bottom Line: Buu doesn't have a chance against Thor.

I beg to differ. Thor gets hit by slow pokes, and not because of what people say, (him letting them) that is stupid. Thor might be able to throw his hammer faster than light, but he doesn't punch faster than light, nor does he ever kick. He has experience being Odin Son, but as I recall he doesn't have any martial arts training. Hulk whoops Thor all day in multiple Marvel comics and ALL his movies. Ultimate Avengers, Hulk vs Thor, and even the old ones. Bottom Line, is Thor is not going to redirect all energy, Kid Buu has to just arbsorb him. All those energies won't do anything. What can his electro manipulation do? Kid Buu survives planets being destroyed

I hate to always go against you, but it seems to go down that way.

#60 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:38 AM

I beg to differ. Thor gets hit by slow pokes, and not because of what people say, (him letting them) that is stupid. Thor might be able to throw his hammer faster than light, but he doesn't punch faster than light, nor does he ever kick. He has experience being Odin Son, but as I recall he doesn't have any martial arts training. Hulk whoops Thor all day in multiple Marvel comics and ALL his movies. Ultimate Avengers, Hulk vs Thor, and even the old ones. Bottom Line, is Thor is not going to redirect all energy, Kid Buu has to just arbsorb him. All those energies won't do anything. What can his electro manipulation do? Kid Buu survives planets being destroyed

I hate to always go against you, but it seems to go down that way.

Thor is an honorable being. Meaning he FIGHTS HULK ON EVEN FOOTING. So fights against hulk are void. Thor has MULTITUDES of powers. He holds bak because he is a GOD and they are mortals. He kills when needed(vs sentry). Thor fighting a regular mortal is like a 24yo lineback vs his 10 year old bro. Yes the 10 yo bro can kick him in the shins and it will hurt but he knows he can do FAR more to hurt him than he can to him. Thor reflexes has been stated by marvel and anyone that he is MORE than cabable of doing these feats. The God blast, the reflexes, being able to track objects moving faster than light(as stated by MARVEL)hear cries on the other side of the earth and he is even able to preform ventriliquism through people. his reflexes are honed from centuries of combat. again I have to ask when have you EVER seen Thor get beat up by a faster opponent?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users