#21 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:55 AM

I thought we discussed ftl vs instant transmission? Thor flies three times the speed of light and throw his hammer even faster than that so i dont think buu is faster than three times the speed of light. I know Goku was doing push ups at many many times the gravity of earth but I haven't seen him do a strength feats like Thor. I have seen Goku get slapped on the back of his head and it hurt him by bulma. Not to mention as stated by marvel as having "keen senses that allows him to track objects moving faster than light" and even regenerate wounder portions of his body.

Dude INSTANT means INSTANT

3 times the speed of light is crazy, but it still takes time, where as INSTANT is INSTANT

#22 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 04:35 AM

Kid Buu still needs to use his reflexes in conjunction with his IT.

Thor's reflexes are superior, and his attacks could potentially hit Buu.

#23 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:03 PM

Kid Buu still needs to use his reflexes in conjunction with his IT.

Thor's reflexes are superior, and his attacks could potentially hit Buu.

Where does it state Thor has FTL reflexes? I know he is faster than light, when he travels, but that is not when he is flying. He uses the Hammer to fly, and the wind to maintain hovering, last I checked wind is slower than light. Also to have ftl reflexes you need ftl blood, which is not true with Thor. No one's blood is even close, that would mean the time it takes his brain to tell his body what to do, it would have been almost before he even thought of it. DOESN'T make sense. He has magic that allows him to do that, but I haven't seen one Thor of him being able to move even close to Kid Buu's power. In fact 99% of the time he doesn't. Look at Hulk fighting him, Hulk hits him. Everyone hit's Hulk. If he was that fast, people wouldn't even try to mess with him.

Kid Buu is not going to get hurt by a GodBlast. IT will blow him up, but most of the power will be wasted as he would just mold again. People forget Kid Buu id essentially Plastic Man, but better. Kid Buu is immortal just like Thor, he can stretch any limb/part of his body, turn himself into a doughnut to avoid blasts, each part of his body has sentient life. He can make copies of himself, like people say Darkseid can, and have all their power (unlike Tien) Kid Buu will learn any technique that most can do by just looking at it. Not like Taskmaster, but actually do the move. So I am sure he can do a heat vision, or a Super cold breathe, I am sure he can even do magic attacks, as he is pure magic.

Kid Buu might not be stronger than half of DC's roster, but he is more durable, has more stamina, is willing to destroy the planet without thinking about it and can Teleport via IT. IT= able to go to any planet with energy and destroy it and not even be in the atmosphere, he will just shoot it out. I think even Apokalips will survive the explosion.

#24 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:23 PM

Where does it state Thor has FTL reflexes? I know he is faster than light, when he travels, but that is not when he is flying. He uses the Hammer to fly, and the wind to maintain hovering, last I checked wind is slower than light. Also to have ftl reflexes you need ftl blood, which is not true with Thor. No one's blood is even close, that would mean the time it takes his brain to tell his body what to do, it would have been almost before he even thought of it. DOESN'T make sense. He has magic that allows him to do that, but I haven't seen one Thor of him being able to move even close to Kid Buu's power. In fact 99% of the time he doesn't. Look at Hulk fighting him, Hulk hits him. Everyone hit's Hulk. If he was that fast, people wouldn't even try to mess with him.

Kid Buu is not going to get hurt by a GodBlast. IT will blow him up, but most of the power will be wasted as he would just mold again. People forget Kid Buu id essentially Plastic Man, but better. Kid Buu is immortal just like Thor, he can stretch any limb/part of his body, turn himself into a doughnut to avoid blasts, each part of his body has sentient life. He can make copies of himself, like people say Darkseid can, and have all their power (unlike Tien) Kid Buu will learn any technique that most can do by just looking at it. Not like Taskmaster, but actually do the move. So I am sure he can do a heat vision, or a Super cold breathe, I am sure he can even do magic attacks, as he is pure magic.

Kid Buu might not be stronger than half of DC's roster, but he is more durable, has more stamina, is willing to destroy the planet without thinking about it and can Teleport via IT. IT= able to go to any planet with energy and destroy it and not even be in the atmosphere, he will just shoot it out. I think even Apokalips will survive the explosion.

Posted Image

Notice how Thor apparently manages to fire off his own attack before the so supposed "instant" telepathic attack of the phoenix (those kind of attacks are pretty much instantaneous). Not to mention... he's apparently capable of swinging his hammer at the speed of light to beyond, which suggests, as he's actually performing the act of doing so, that he could move, combat wise and this is supported by my scan, that he is light speed to beyond. Oh and one more thing... Thor was a bit groggy when he performed that in the scan, which makes it all the more better in his case. B) Marvel Man's stated the reason why the Hulk can hit him. Thor is an honorable warrior and does battle with the Hulk on even footing. Its also why he doesn't use his other powers on the Hulk so much.

Thor has matter transmutation. He could, if he so desired, turn Majin Buu into a cloud of vapor, with no chance of returning back to normal form. I'm pretty sure he couldn't do a Godblast. Because that uses the lifeforce of Thor's in order to do it. I'm also fairly certain Buu is limited to ki attacks. Because I've not seen anything that suggest he can expand beyond the range of ki-based techniques, and just using the fact that Buu himself is magical is not enough to substantiate that he can do anything of that sort. After all, the heat vision and the super breath is something that's related to the physiology of the Kryptonian, its not a technique.

He isn't more durable. Durability is considered that you're able to take attacks and not be damaged. Buu's had parts of his body annihilated. That's not durability, that's regeneration. And Thor has Stamina that I'd say is on par, considering he's been shown fighting for months against Frost Giants nonstop at full exertion.

#25 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:35 PM

Hmm people keep mentioning manipulating his matter, but is that possible to do that to someone who has control of their body to a sub-molecular level?

Also Buu's body is like Carnage in that he can see out of any place of his body. I reckon he could react at lightspeed, if not he can learn by watching his foe.

#26 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:49 PM

Being able to control yourself at the molecular level isn't worth anything if you no longer have control over your own mass if its been changed to something entirely different. And if that's not enough... Thor can actually suck Buu's energy dry or negate the magical forces that Buu is made of.

Posted Image

Posted Image
(Yeah, you might say that the magical energy for Buu isn't the same as anything from Marvel, but then again, several have said some things like Buu being able to copy any move. So yeah.)

Also... I seriously doubt he's like carnage. His sensing ability is very powerful, which could make it seem like he can be like Carnage. Beyond that... I do recall in several episodes where people have approached Buu from behind and he doesn't notice until they get his attention... I think it was Super Buu, not sure. Oh and uh... I seriously, seriously doubt Buu can copy the physical attributes of people. Thor's own agility and combat reflexes are under his own ability, not the Hammer's.

#27 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts
  • Location:Hmm, I can't decide between planet Krypton or planet Vegeta
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:58 PM

Thor has matter transmutation. He could, if he so desired, turn Majin Buu into a cloud of vapor, with no chance of returning back to normal form.

Buu has regenerated from gas before. As for godblast, I don't think that could destroy every last particle of Buu's being. Its not that powerful.

#28 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:11 PM

As for godblast, I don't think that could destroy every last particle of Buu's being. Its not that powerful.

You obviously have no idea of what the God Blast is, nor how powerful it actually is, it is More than capable of completely destroying every last particle of Buu.

The God Blast was powerful enough to destroy the Midgard serpent, and make Galactus flee for his life.

If the God Blast isn't enough, Thor also has a few other blasts he can utilize, one of which was powerful enough to destroy Ego the living planet.

#29 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:15 PM

Buu has regenerated from gas before. As for godblast, I don't think that could destroy every last particle of Buu's being. Its not that powerful.

Uh, there's a difference between a cloud of his particles and his being transformed into a cloud of WATER VAPOR particles.

SMH.

#30 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:17 PM

Now that is just being nitpicky.

#31 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:19 PM

Now that is just being nitpicky.

Wouldn't be need for it if people could figure it out for themselves in the first place. -.-

#32 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:22 PM

True that.

#33 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:23 PM

Being able to control yourself at the molecular level isn't worth anything if you no longer have control over your own mass if its been changed to something entirely different.

And if that's not enough... Thor can actually suck Buu's energy dry or negate the magical forces that Buu is made of.

Also... I seriously doubt he's like carnage. His sensing ability is very powerful, which could make it seem like he can be like Carnage. Beyond that... I do recall in several episodes where people have approached Buu from behind and he doesn't notice until they get his attention... I think it was Super Buu, not sure.

Oh and uh... I seriously, seriously doubt Buu can copy the physical attributes of people. Thor's own agility and combat reflexes are under his own ability, not the Hammer's.

I think it does matter he has that much control of his body. To transmute matter are you not changing the molecular structure?

Doesn't Thor end up losing to Juggy in that fight? If so then that shows siphoning energy is not a 100 percent way to win. Besides Buu has infinite stamina/energy.

Super Buu also took a nap in the middle of a fight. He could easily be ignoring them.

I say why not? He was able to learn Instant Transmission by watching Kibitokai. I don't see why copying someones physical prowess is farfetched. Tasky is able to do Spider-Man level moves in short spurts, and he is only a human. I think Buu can do it.

#34 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:43 PM

I think it does matter he has that much control of his body. To transmute matter are you not changing the molecular structure?

Doesn't Thor end up losing to Juggy in that fight? If so then that shows siphoning energy is not a 100 percent way to win. Besides Buu has infinite stamina/energy.

Super Buu also took a nap in the middle of a fight. He could easily be ignoring them.

I say why not? He was able to learn Instant Transmission by watching Kibitokai. I don't see why copying someones physical prowess is farfetched. Tasky is able to do Spider-Man level moves in short spurts, and he is only a human. I think Buu can do it.

So Buu is going to be able to somehow shift the composition of the changed matter back to his own when he's never even shown it? The only thing he's been shown is reforming from scattered atoms of his own mass and matter. if you can prove that he can do this, then show it. Buu might be able to control his body, but he is still subject to the alteration of his composition because he's never shown any resistance to the likes of it, and there is no reason to assume that he can just because he can control his own atoms.

No, the siphoning energy was not the Juggernaut fight, that was Kang. And the scan with Juggernaut is to show that Thor as per his words can negate mystical energy, which is magical energy, which could mean he can affect Buu, if not negate him. Also, I'm still wondering where this infinite energy/stamina is coming from... because Buu in prolonged durations of combat has been shown to weaken in fighting ability and energy output, as well as stamina. Gotenks versus Super Buu is one example. Gohan versus Gotenks Buu is another.

...stop trying to extend Buu's abilities. The Instant Transmission? That's a Ki Based technique. A TECHNIQUE. The speed that Thor can produce isn't a technique but its done under his own ability. That's the difference. And again... Taskmaster is limited in what he can copy... and he can only utilize Spiderman's technique before it damages his body, that's his limit. Seriously, what Buu's been shown to copy is Ki Based techniques. There's no reason to assume he can mimic magic or physical attributes. Buu is NOT Taskmaster or the mutant Mimic.

#35 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:51 PM

So Buu is going to be able to somehow shift the composition of the changed matter back to his own when he's never even shown it? The only thing he's been shown is reforming from scattered atoms of his own mass and matter. if you can prove that he can do this, then show it. Buu might be able to control his body, but he is

No, the siphoning energy was not the Juggernaut fight, that was Kang. And the scan with Juggernaut is to show that Thor as per his words can negate mystical energy, which is magical energy, which could mean he can affect Buu, if not negate him. Also, I'm still wondering where this infinite energy/stamina is coming from... because Buu in prolonged durations of combat has been shown to weaken in fighting ability and energy output, as well as stamina. Gotenks versus Super Buu is one example. Gohan versus Gotenks Buu is another.

...stop trying to extend Buu's abilities. The Instant Transmission? That's a Ki Based technique. A TECHNIQUE. The speed that Thor can produce isn't a technique but its done under his own ability. That's the difference. And again... Taskmaster is limited in what he can copy... and he can only utilize Spiderman's technique before it damages his body, that's his limit. Seriously, what Buu's been shown to copy is Ki Based techniques. There's no reason to assume he can mimic magic or physical attributes. Buu is NOT Taskmaster or the mutant Mimic.

He will stop the change before it happens. He feels his molecules getting re-written, then he simply writes his molecules to how they were.

Yeah, Super Buu showed signs of slowing down, not KID Buu.

I'm not trying to extend his abilities, merely questioning them. The DBZ world works like this. More Ki(power)= Harder, Better, Faster, and Stonger. With his infinite stamina he merely boosts his own abilities to match his foe.

#36 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:58 PM

He will stop the change before it happens. He feels his molecules getting re-written, then he simply writes his molecules to how they were.

Yeah, Super Buu showed signs of slowing down, not KID Buu.

I'm not trying to extend his abilities, merely questioning them. The DBZ world works like this. More Ki(power)= Harder, Better, Faster, and Stonger. With his infinite stamina he merely boosts his own abilities to match his foe.

Uh, show proof that Buu can "re-write" the composition of his own atoms. Again, his atoms were the same when they were turned to gas/cloud, they were not different in composition. Buu's never shown this ability.

Mh, interestingly enough... Super Buu is FAR more powerful than Kid Buu, and has actually taken on beings far more powerful than what Kid Buu faced... Kid Buu was actually toying with SS3 Goku and thus, we never see the same situation as Super Buu. However, they're essentially the same "creature" albeit with different personalities. Super Buu was punked by Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks (once he got serious), Mystic Gohan, and Super Saiyan Vegito. Honestly, Super Buu is the exact same being, who just borrows knowledge, power, skills, and adds the energy of those he absorbs (which is why he is more powerful) to his own. There is no reason to think that Kid Buu is different.

No, you are trying to extend his abilities. He has only been shown to copy Ki based techniques. And the infinite stamina is just a lame excuse in trying to further extend his abilities... when it shouldn't logically be used to do so. Hell, the infinite stamina is in doubt in the first place.

#37 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:30 PM

Uh, show proof that Buu can "re-write" the composition of his own atoms. Again, his atoms were the same when they were turned to gas/cloud, they were not different in composition. Buu's never shown this ability.

Mh, interestingly enough... Super Buu is FAR more powerful than Kid Buu, and has actually taken on beings far more powerful than what Kid Buu faced... Kid Buu was actually toying with SS3 Goku and thus, we never see the same situation as Super Buu. However, they're essentially the same "creature" albeit with different personalities. Super Buu was punked by Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks (once he got serious), Mystic Gohan, and Super Saiyan Vegito. Honestly, Super Buu is the exact same being, who just borrows knowledge, power, skills, and adds the energy of those he absorbs (which is why he is more powerful) to his own. There is no reason to think that Kid Buu is different.

No, you are trying to extend his abilities. He has only been shown to copy Ki based techniques. And the infinite stamina is just a lame excuse in trying to further extend his abilities... when it shouldn't logically be used to do so. Hell, the infinite stamina is in doubt in the first place.

He is able to re-arrange his atoms, is that not the same?

Kid Buu is different then the other Buus. He is the original and is the purest form. Also just because Super Buu is more powerful doesn't mean Kid Buu does not hae infinite stamina. Granted he wasn't pushed as far as Super Buu, but the difference between the two is clear. Super Buu being blown up many times at one point regenerated with a huge hole in his stomach. Kid Buu was blown up many times as well, and showed no signs of slowing down.

I am not extending his abilities merely questioning them. If I were to extend them I would say "this is how it is idc what you say" I am asking if it is possible, not saying it is definite.

#38 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:46 PM

How about you try to show us proof that Thor can do that to those that can control their body better than Apocalypse can?
You always assume that Thor can do everything he wishes but yet I haven't seen him do it. Not to the likes of anyone close to kid buu's power level. Also you seem to think that Buu cant copy people's moves. Well ki is life energy and guess what? It's the same energy your body has. Even Thor's does. Why would he sweat? It's the burning of calories which is energy. Buu wont copy his running since Buu can already run. But he can copy other powers. In DBZ ki means the same as power cosmic as in they can do what they wish granted they have enough ki. Piccolo makes clothes, korin makes sensu beans, etc.
Some things are pointless to do since they can easily counter such as mind control and energy sensors. So again stop trying to debunk our opinions solely based on him showing proof. Where can he show proof since they have never fought?

#39 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:52 PM

Godblast finishes this fight. End of story.

#40 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:57 PM

How about you try to show us proof that Thor can do that to those that can control their body better than Apocalypse can?
You always assume that Thor can do everything he wishes but yet I haven't seen him do it. Not to the likes of anyone close to kid buu's power level. Also you seem to think that Buu cant copy people's moves. Well ki is life energy and guess what? It's the same energy your body has. Even Thor's does. Why would he sweat? It's the burning of calories which is energy. Buu wont copy his running since Buu can already run. But he can copy other powers. In DBZ ki means the same as power cosmic as in they can do what they wish granted they have enough ki. Piccolo makes clothes, korin makes sensu beans, etc.
Some things are pointless to do since they can easily counter such as mind control and energy sensors. So again stop trying to debunk our opinions solely based on him showing proof. Where can he show proof since they have never fought?

Buu can not control his body better than Apocalypse. Apocalypse can actually rearrange the molecular/atomic structure of his body, that is something that Buu has never been shown to do.

Who is assuming that Thor can do everything he wishes? So far, people have only given examples of Thor's actual powers, i.e. Matter Manipulation, God Blast, etc.

As for asking for proof, Jaeger is simply asking for proof of direct claims made about Buu.

For example, it was claimed that "Buu can re-arrange the atomic composition of his body.", if that is true, then it must have been shown in the manga or anime(which, to the best of my knowledge, it hasn't.)

Other claims, like Buu having 'unlimited stamina', have been directly disproven(Buu growing tired when fighting SS3 Gotenks, etc.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users