#61 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:26 PM

"You got any idea what these things are?" Leon asked.

"You" Azula pointed to Chirs, "Duck down" Azula shot a fire ball right over his head, blasting the xeno.

"These things aren't letting up, how about we get out here?" She said to Leon and Chris.

#62 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:26 PM

OOC: VERY. Not bulletproof, but they'll live if you shoot them, usually.

OOC: Unless you unload round after round into their skulls. :D

#63 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:28 PM

"You" Azula pointed to Chirs, "Duck down" Azula shot a fire ball right over his head, blasting the xeno.

"These things aren't letting up, how about we get out here?" She said to Leon and Chris.

Leon nodded, glancing at Chris.

"You know the way out?"

#64 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Location:Hmm, I can't decide between planet Krypton or planet Vegeta
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:33 PM

"Damn!" Snake yelled as he kept firing. Bullet after bullet, the alien was barely taking any damage! It took an entire clip to finally take the beast down. And when that happened, he sighed in relief, and reloaded. But thats when he remembeed; the people from before. He was hoping they hadn't noticed him yet, so he quickly turned around to see if they did.

OOC: So, did anyone notice Snake or what?

#65 Darxeth

Darxeth

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:40 PM

Leon nodded, glancing at Chris.

"You know the way out?"

*Chris ducks and then nods. And motions for them to follow him. "You, with the bandana. let's get out of here, it's too dangerous too stay any longer." Chris says to snake, providing cover fire.*

#66 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Location:Hmm, I can't decide between planet Krypton or planet Vegeta
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:47 PM

*Chris ducks and then nods. And motions for them to follow him. "You, with the bandana. let's get out of here, it's too dangerous too stay any longer." Chris says to snake, providing cover fire.*

Snake is a bit startled at the sudden introduction, but nonetheless, follows. he knows how dangerous this place is, and from what he's seen, these people just want to escape. Just like him.

#67 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:49 PM

Kazuma noticed the group was leaving and slammed a xenomorph into the ground before flying towards the group. "WAIT" He screamed.

#68 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:54 PM

Snake is a bit startled at the sudden introduction, but nonetheless, follows. he knows how dangerous this place is, and from what he's seen, these people just want to escape. Just like him.

OOC: Tyring to make Chris blunt, didn't mean to seem hostile.

"I'll take point. Kennedy, can you cover us from behind?"

#69 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:57 PM

Kazuma noticed the group was leaving and slammed a xenomorph into the ground before flying towards the group. "WAIT" He screamed.

*"S***!" Chris yells as he runs for Kazuma, spartan kicking the xeno on top of him. "I gotcha." Chris says as he helps Kazuma to his feet and rushes to the exit.*

#70 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:02 PM

*"S***!" Chris yells as he runs for Kazuma, spartan kicking the xeno on top of him. "I gotcha." Chris says as he helps Kazuma to his feet and rushes to the exit.*

After Chris kicked the xeno, Azula would use her fire whips to finish the beast off. The group went to an area that seemed clear.

"Before we continue, I need to know what you three are capable of, that way I can maximize your usefullness" she said.

#71 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:05 PM

Thanks. I was doing ok till their blood started eating at my arm.

http://images.wikia....hell_Bullet.jpg

#72 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:05 PM

A being joined the fray, entering through a hole it made in the ceiling via an energy explosion. It would fall through and down, landing on top of a hostile Xenomorph, and thus killing it. It would immediately move from the area before any blood of it emerged from the corpse. It glanced over the hive... the T-X has entered the scene.

#73 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:13 PM

OOC: Tyring to make Chris blunt, didn't mean to seem hostile.

"I'll take point. Kennedy, can you cover us from behind?"

Leon nodded.

"Yeah, I got your back." he said, holstering the shotgun and drawing the Silver Ghost.

At Azula's question, he simply said:

"Well, I'm good with guns and knives."

#74 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:13 PM

After Chris kicked the xeno, Azula would use her fire whips to finish the beast off. The group went to an area that seemed clear.

"Before we continue, I need to know what you three are capable of, that way I can maximize your usefullness" she said.

"I'm part of the B.S.A.A. I'm a tough guy and a crack shot. I'm also capable of showing you the way out. And right now, that's all we need to worry about." Chris says as he analyzes the room, backtracking the way out.
"Up ahead is a narrow corridor. After that they're will be opening into a broader area filled with carcasses of those monsters. If we hurry, we'll make it outta here before sunset."

#75 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:17 PM

*"The more people the better." Chirs says as he heads down the corridor and into the opening with the dead xenos. He notices an injured xeno crawling away from the bodies and shoots to stop it. "Damn fiends." He mutters under his breath.*

#76 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:18 PM

"I'm part of the B.S.A.A. I'm a tough guy and a crack shot. I'm also capable of showing you the way out. And right now, that's all we need to worry about." Chris says as he analyzes the room, backtracking the way out.
"Up ahead is a narrow corridor. After that they're will be opening into a broader area filled with carcasses of those monsters. If we hurry, we'll make it outta here before sunset."

"Fair enough, but let me take point with you. Your "guns" kill them, but not fast enough." She looked at Leon, and Snake "You two stay in the middle, your guns will work better together, spikey hair(Kazuma) you take the rear.

#77 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:22 PM

The T-X scanned the hive, and noted that others were here, besides the Xenomorphs... it would go after these beings, following their trail of dead xenos, in order to determine what/who they were. Its goal wasn't to exterminate the people here, but to assess their identities... its other goal? The elimination of this Xenomorph Hive.

#78 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:23 PM

"Fair enough, but let me take point with you. Your "guns" kill them, but not fast enough." She looked at Leon, and Snake "You two stay in the middle, your guns will work better together, spikey hair(Kazuma) you take the rear.

"That works. You seem to know a lot about them. Can you tell me where they're most vulnerable?"

#79 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:40 PM

OOC: But anyway guys, I have to go for a while. My Girlfriend wants to go out to eat so yeah..
*Chris looks at everyone and says: "I'm going to split from the group. I'll provide cover so you guys can get out safley, just keep heading straight 'till you get to a rocky ledge. There'll be a pretty narrow catwalk that you'll have to cross over. After that just head straight and the exit will be visible."*

#80 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:42 PM

"That works. You seem to know a lot about them. Can you tell me where they're most vulnerable?"

"Unfortunetly I don't know that much of them. From what I have seen they prefer ambush stikes, they also seem organized. Stay on your toes, and we just might make it out of here." She told him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users