• Please log in to reply
582 replies to this topic

#41 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 13 August 2011 - 01:55 PM

Neyinde would grin as he shot the RPGs out of the air with his two Omni-Casters, and after shooting the first two down was able to shoot them as they came out of the barrel. He would move forwards towards Leon, his Omni-Casters still whirring.

"Humans, you must be able to do better than that." Neyinde would step over the charred carcass of the Xenomorph. By now, more were coming out of almost unnoticeable holes in the wall, pouring out one after another. Neyinde would extend his wristblades.

Leon would have noticed the blasts weren't working after the first two were shot down, so he stopped firing, though the splash from having the rockets blown out of the air would send him, and most likely Neyinde as well, staggering back.. -.- He noticed the Xenomorphs on the walls, and quickly spoke:

"Now really isn't the best time to fight. The winner'll just get mauled.", he gestured to the Xenomorphs, "If we fight now, whoever survives could be too injured to fight these things. If we deal with these creatures first, there's a better chance of survival for all of us." As he spoke, he would have his shotgun raised.

OOC: Listen, dammit! :D

#42 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 13 August 2011 - 02:03 PM

Leon would have noticed the blasts weren't working after the first two were shot down, so he stopped firing, though the splash from having the rockets blown out of the air would send him, and most likely Neyinde as well, staggering back.. -.- He noticed the Xenomorphs on the walls, and quickly spoke:

"Now really isn't the best time to fight. The winner'll just get mauled.", he gestured to the Xenomorphs, "If we fight now, whoever survives could be too injured to fight these things. If we deal with these creatures first, there's a better chance of survival for all of us." As he spoke, he would have his shotgun raised.

Neyinde would nod, slashing at the Xenomorphs coming his way. He would deal with the humans later.

#43 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 02:04 PM

OOC: :D

Leon would begin blasting at any Xenomorph that came near him with the shotgun.

#44 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 13 August 2011 - 02:12 PM

OOC: at work at the moment, I'll reply when I get home in a bit.

#45 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Location:Hmm, I can't decide between planet Krypton or planet Vegeta
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 13 August 2011 - 03:21 PM

OOC: Me play to please!

#46 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 03:23 PM

OOC: Me play to please!

OOC: What character?

#47 Darxeth

Darxeth

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 03:31 PM

OOC: I'll be Chris Redfield From RE5, locked and loaded down with a .50 Desert Eagle, tactical vest and melee pads, as well as a shotgun and a M4 Assault Rifle. Oh, and a survival Knife and stun rod.

#48 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 13 August 2011 - 03:34 PM

OOC: What character?

Well, I'm in a pretty Resident Evil mood, but you already took Leon so I can't be him. And Daxeth got Chris, so that won't work either. Hmm, I'm trying to decide between Spider man, Claire Redfeild, Solid Snake, and Wesker. Then again, Wesker may cause trouble with Chris and Leon so he's out. And I'd rather no one knew who my character was, so Claire is out to. That leaves Spider man and Snake. Hmm, I'll go with Snake. I'm equipped with my SOCOM pistol, solid eye, octocamo, P90, a few rations, Metal gear MK 2, stun knife, Stinger missiles, and The Patriot.

#49 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 03:36 PM

Leon saw the aimeng reticule, and the large bolt of superheated plasma flying at him, and quickly leapt, diving and rolling out of range of the blast and its splash damage, yelling, "DOWN!" to Azula, as she would be hit by the bolt if she didn't move quickly.

Before Leon spoke she was already moving, Azula has trained even her senses to pick up on the slightest thing. When the gun went to aim at them, she had heard it, and was ready to dodge. Her amazing cat like agility allowed her to pull off the dodge.

After Azula was knocked back, she regained her composure. She would send two fireballs at the now uncloaked figure. She was't trying to kill him, but to clear him out of the area. One less annoyance, he would get his at the right time. As soon as she attacked, her attention went towards the wall.

"I'll keep them back" she said to Leon. She twirled her fingers through the air, and then fired lighting at the beasts. If it were to hit, they would drop like flys.

#50 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 03:37 PM

OOC: Both accepted. Just remember the basic rules of RPing and you're good.

#51 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 03:43 PM

*Chris carefully heads through the hive and towards the fray and fires two massive rounds into the spine of one of the creatures, using it's fallen carcass as cover.* "Nice to see a familiar face." Chris says to Leon.

#52 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 03:47 PM

*Chris carefully heads through the hive and towards the fray and fires two massive rounds into the spine of one of the creatures, using it's fallen carcass as cover.* "Nice to see a familiar face." Chris says to Leon.

OOC: I don't think you can take cover behind the Xeno, it's blood will melt you. Especially since you blew its back open with the "massive rounds". Not up to me though, just sayin'.

#53 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 03:47 PM

OOC: can I start over I'm kinda stuck.

#54 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 03:54 PM

OOC: I don't think you can take cover behind the Xeno, it's blood will melt you. Especially since you blew its back open with the "massive rounds". Not up to me though, just sayin'.

OOC: But Chris doesn't know that, he's never fought a xeno before. And .50 rounds are deadly.

*Chris sits his back against the creature for a second then realizes that his vest is being corroded away. He quickly removes his vest and scans the area. He then fires at two other xenos, using 2 rounds in each, blowing nice-sized holes into their bodies, and reloads, keeping his guard up.*

#55 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 03:58 PM

Leon nodded to him.

"You were brought here too, huh?"

He would still be shooting at any Xenomorph that came near them.

#56 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:03 PM

Leon nodded to him.

"You were brought here too, huh?"

He would still be shooting at any Xenomorph that came near them.

"Yeah. Claire tipped me off that you'd be here. I told her that you could handle yourself, but you know how my sister worries about you."

*Chris stands back to back with leon, making sure neither person is surprise attacked. Firing at any xeno coming his way.*

#57 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:08 PM

"Yeah. Claire tipped me off that you'd be here. I told her that you could handle yourself, but you know how my sister worries about you."

*Chris stands back to back with leon, making sure neither person is surprise attacked. Firing at any xeno coming his way.*

"You got any idea what these things are?" Leon asked.

#58 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:09 PM

"You got any idea what these things are?" Leon asked.

"Not a clue. They sure are ugly. Kinda remind me of some of the BOW's we've faced."

#59 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:12 PM

However, unbeknownst to any of the combatants, they are being watched. A man lays, a good 30 feet away, completely camofladged into the ground, almost invisible.
"What the hell is going on?" He asks himself. He's decided not to reveal himself to them, for the time being at least. Stealth has always been the safest option.

BEEP BEEP

"Huh?" The device on his eye starts beeping, and he quickly turns around to find one of the aliens standing right over him.
"WOAH!" he yells as he rolls to the side, barely avoiding its attack. He jumps to his feet and grabs his SOCOM, unloading bullet after bullet into the beast.

OOC: How durable are the Xenomorphs?

#60 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:16 PM

However, unbeknownst to any of the combatants, they are being watched. A man lays, a good 30 feet away, completely camofladged into the ground, almost invisible.
"What the hell is going on?" He asks himself. He's decided not to reveal himself to them, for the time being at least. Stealth has always been the safest option.

BEEP BEEP

"Huh?" The device on his eye starts beeping, and he quickly turns around to find one of the aliens standing right over him.
"WOAH!" he yells as he rolls to the side, barely avoiding its attack. He jumps to his feet and grabs his SOCOM, unloading bullet after bullet into the beast.

OOC: How durable are the Xenomorphs?

OOC: VERY. Not bulletproof, but they'll live if you shoot them, usually.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users