582 replies to this topic

#561 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:58 PM

Merchaxeno would then do something unexpected. He opened his mouth, and caught the grenade between his teeth, before swallowing. Yeah, that's right, he ate the grenade. A small pop could be heard before Merchaxeno made the biggest, loudest burp the world has ever heard.

"Tasty…"

OOC: Uh, the Flashbang is still an explosive. In direct contact, it can still blow chunks off and burn you severely. You just subjected yourself to severe internal damage...

#562 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Location:Hmm, I can't decide between planet Krypton or planet Vegeta
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:11 PM

OOC: Uh, the Flashbang is still an explosive. In direct contact, it can still blow chunks off and burn you severely. You just subjected yourself to severe internal damage...

OOC: It's not that powerful, a flash grenade isn't enough to kill someone. Plus, this is a super enhanced Xenomorph, he can take it with minimum damage. Besides, it was meant to be more of a joke move. I'm not really taking this to seriously.

#563 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:12 PM

OOC: It's not that powerful, a flash grenade isn't enough to kill someone. Plus, this is a super enhanced Xenomorph, he can take it with minimum damage. Besides, it was meant to be more of a joke move. I'm not really taking this to seriously.

OOC: Then die B)

#564 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:14 PM

OOC: Then die B)

OOC: As I said, a flash grenade isn't THAT powerful, especially considering how powerful Xenomerchant is.

#565 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:19 PM

OOC: Really? The speed I can see via game mechanics and loose logic but considering the Merchant was actually easy to kill in the game, and Xenos take the traits of their hosts, I'm thinking his durability would still be regular Xeno to slightly above, but whatever floats your boat.

#566 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:26 PM

OOC: … fine

But suddenly, The XenoMerchant stopped dead in his tracks. He clutched his chest, then, with a blood curdling groan, he fell.

OOC: He'll be back, and stronger then ever before. I suggest you escape the hive quickly.

#567 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:30 PM

The T-X would proceed to literally reduce the body of the Merchant Xeno to vapor via repeated plasma shots. It turned. "Moving on to objective now?"

#568 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:35 PM

The T-X would proceed to literally reduce the body of the Merchant Xeno to vapor via repeated plasma shots. It turned. "Moving on to objective now?"

"What're ya buyin?" If the T-X could feel emotions, it would undoubtedly be fear as The revived Merchant stood no more then half a foot behind her.

OOC: This is the regular Merchant, not XenoMerchant.

#569 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:40 PM

OOC: No emotions.

The T-X rapidly turned and once more vaporized the Merchant into vapor with repeated shots of its plasma gun. "I've added the Merchant to my banks for Assassination."

#570 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:43 PM

OOC: I know, that's why I said "IF the T-X had emotions"

#571 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:47 PM

The T-X rapidly turned and once more vaporized the Merchant into vapor with repeated shots of its plasma gun. "I've added the Merchant to my banks for Assassination."

The Merchant slowly fell, the pain quickly setting in. Was this his life? Was he truly destined to be cursed by the uncontrollable need to sell things to people who don't want to buy anything? Why was god so cruel to him? Why would he put this curse on him? As The Merchant fell to his knees, a single tear fell down his cheek. Then he fell to his stomach, and he welcomed the blackness that soon came. It was time to rest…

#572 OMFG

OMFG

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:09 AM

The Merchant slowly fell, the pain quickly setting in. Was this his life? Was he truly destined to be cursed by the uncontrollable need to sell things to people who don't want to buy anything? Why was god so cruel to him? Why would he put this curse on him? As The Merchant fell to his knees, a single tear fell down his cheek. Then he fell to his stomach, and he welcomed the blackness that soon came. It was time to rest…

OOC : Again Naruto pick pocketed him.
He pulled out a couple of Pistols.
" What the heck are these? " He would exclaim.

OOC : T-X is with Leon's group, right?

#573 Mr. Outstanding

Mr. Outstanding

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:33 PM

OOC: This a lazy move on my part, but can someone summarize in a sentence or two where things are at in this RP? (Who the major enemy of the "good guys" is at this point, what kind of plans are being carried out, etc.) If not, no worries. I’ll just go back and read the last 10 or so pages I’ve missed.

#574 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:40 PM

OOC: This a lazy move on my part, but can someone summarize in a sentence or two where things are at in this RP? (Who the major enemy of the "good guys" is at this point, what kind of plans are being carried out, etc.) If not, no worries. I’ll just go back and read the last 10 or so pages I’ve missed.

Team Leon, Chris, Naruto, and the T-X have just defeated the Merchaxeno, who is a Xenomorph that was implanted into The Merchant by a face hugged, so therefore shares his abilities. He along with the real Merchant are both dead, however, both of them are immortal, so they'll be back. Everyone else is still fighting the queen.

#575 Mr. Outstanding

Mr. Outstanding

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:55 PM

Team Leon, Chris, Naruto, and the T-X have just defeated the Merchaxeno, who is a Xenomorph that was implanted into The Merchant by a face hugged, so therefore shares his abilities. He along with the real Merchant are both dead, however, both of them are immortal, so they'll be back. Everyone else is still fighting the queen.

OOC: B) Thanks!

#576 Darxeth

Darxeth

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 09:38 PM

"Not enough cash!" Merchaxeno yelled as he Matrix-style bent over to avoid the bullet as the camer spun 360 degrees around him. Oh, and he was wearing sunglasses and there was an explosion in the background.

Anyway, after that, Merchaxeno rushed Chris, claw at hand, ready to swipe.

OOC: Remember, Merchaxeno has Wesker level speed. B)

OOC: Not a problem. I dodged Wesker with ease in re5 playing as Chris. :)

#577 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 10:09 PM

OOC: Not a problem. I dodged Wesker with ease in re5 playing as Chris. B)

OOC: Well thats only during gameplay, which doesn't count. Those at what's called game mechanics, the developers were forced to make Wesker slower, less powerful, and more predictable during gameplay, because if he played in the game like he did in the cutscenes, he would be impossible to beat. Really, you should only go by cutscenes for this sort of thing, and during the cutscenes, Chris got owned. Every time.

Then again, none of this really matters seeing as MerchaXeno is dead… for now…

#578 Darxeth

Darxeth

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 02:33 AM

OOC: Well thats only during gameplay, which doesn't count. Those at what's called game mechanics, the developers were forced to make Wesker slower, less powerful, and more predictable during gameplay, because if he played in the game like he did in the cutscenes, he would be impossible to beat. Really, you should only go by cutscenes for this sort of thing, and during the cutscenes, Chris got owned. Every time.

Then again, none of this really matters seeing as MerchaXeno is dead… for now…

OOC: During the cutscenes Chris dodged him. Shit, Chris shot him in the face, making him fall out of the airplane. Which I thought was funny as hell.

#579 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 09:20 AM

OOC: During the cutscenes Chris dodged him. Shit, Chris shot him in the face, making him fall out of the airplane. Which I thought was funny as hell.

LOL

#580 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 03:11 PM

Emerald sighed, growing tired of all this standing around and merchant killing, "So, are going to move on and help the others now or what?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users