• Please log in to reply
582 replies to this topic

#521 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:59 PM

"No," Emerald said, "But neither does he."

Leon shot a cold glare at Naruto before speaking:

"Oh. Good." he sighed in relief.

"Would anyone mind if I stabbed him?" she asked annoyed. When he whined about fire, she considered something, but shook her head and dismissed the thought.

"I would've already, but my knife melted..." he said, glancing at what remained of his knife, embedded in the head of the Mr. Outstanding Xenomorph.

After spotting the Naruto clones, he grabbed one by the collar and backhanded it.

#522 OMFG

OMFG

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:06 PM

Leon shot a cold glare at Naruto before speaking:

"Oh. Good." he sighed in relief.

"I would've already, but my knife melted..." he said, glancing at what remained of his knife, embedded in the head of the Mr. Outstanding Xenomorph.

After spotting the Naruto clones, he grabbed one by the collar and backhanded it.

The clone dissolved into mid-air with a poof sound.

Naruto suddenly frowned.
" Enough, games. What are we going to do now? " He would ask, expelling his Jutsu, the clones all poofed away.

#523 Darxeth

Darxeth

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 03:31 PM

Naruto suddenly frowned.
" Enough, games. What are we going to do now? " He would ask, expelling his Jutsu, the clones all poofed away.

"Let's go help the others." Chris butted in, his back leaning against the cavern wall. He'd been keeping back his frustration, thinking to himself. "Why is a ten year old kid in an orange jumpsuit even here?"

#524 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 03:32 PM

"Let's go help the others." Chris butted in, his back leaning against the cavern wall. He'd been keeping back his frustration, thinking to himself. "Why is a ten year old kid in an orange jumpsuit even here?"

"Others?" Emerald asked, "Just how many people are there on this planet?"

#525 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 03:36 PM

Leon coughed as the clone poof'd.

He glanced at Emerald. "There were four others last time I checked, but it's been a while since we- Wait. Did you just say planet?"

#526 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 03:39 PM

Leon coughed as the clone poof'd.

He glanced at Emerald. "There were four others last time I checked, but it's been a while since we- Wait. Did you just say planet?"

"Well, it might not be a planet, but it's a lot like a planet. It's kind of a hive-planet." Emerald said, "Why people would willing come here, I have no idea."

#527 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 03:41 PM

"So we're... not on Earth? This is more serious than I thought..." Leon said, stunned slightly by this revelation. He'd faced some crazy stuff in his time, but nothing like this.

#528 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 03:43 PM

"So we're... not on Earth? This is more serious than I thought..." Leon said, stunned slightly by this revelation. He'd faced some crazy stuff in his time, but nothing like this.

"How did you get here without knowing you left Earth?" Emerald asked, "I came here by mistake, and I knew I wasn't on earth. Of course, I was in a police box half-way across the galaxy from Earth, when I was dropped here."

#529 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 03:47 PM

"I didn't just come here by mistake, I woke up here..." Leon said, "Why was there a police box half-way across the galaxy from Earth? And how did it drop you here?"

#530 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 03:49 PM

"I didn't just come here by mistake, I woke up here..." Leon said, "Why was there a police box half-way across the galaxy from Earth? And how did it drop you here?"

"It's a time machine," Emerald said, "The Doctor came by here to investigate some weird readings coming from this planet, but some sort of solar flare or something interfered with the TARDIS' control system and it booted me out here."

#531 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 03:57 PM

"Doctor? Doctor who?" Leon asked, confused. "Never mind. This is too big to be a coincidence... Over a dozen people, each having nothing in common, randomly dumped onto an alien planet for one reason or another? All at the same time..."

#532 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 16 August 2011 - 04:12 PM

Asco's needles would sink into the Queen Mother's skin, blowing open her head and making her scream. She wasn't QUITE dead yet though. Clinging to life, she screeched once more, and hoard after hoard of Xenomorphs converged on Asco, aiming to take him down. One of the eggs hissed open, if Asco was successfully pinned.

#533 Dragix

Dragix

He Is Still a Hero

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Anything to do with dragons

Posted 16 August 2011 - 04:27 PM

A new breed of Xenomorphs have been made.

#534 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 04:29 PM

A new breed of Xenomorphs have been made.

OOC: ... Cool story bro? :P

#535 OMFG

OMFG

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 04:30 PM

OOC: ... Cool story bro? :P

OOC : He means the Mercha-Xeno.

#536 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 16 August 2011 - 04:34 PM

Asco's needles would sink into the Queen Mother's skin, blowing open her head and making her scream. She wasn't QUITE dead yet though. Clinging to life, she screeched once more, and hoard after hoard of Xenomorphs converged on Asco, aiming to take him down. One of the eggs hissed open, if Asco was successfully pinned.

"Nomes e ralf!" he'd yell prepping two plasma grenades and whipping it at the approaching Xeno horde as he replaced his Needle Rifle for his Plasma Repeater. He'd start backing down the tunnel he'd come from saturating the area in bursts of rapid fire plasma, that would see them split apart from just glancing hits. Their superheated blood and acid instantly boiling from the contact with the plasma bolts...

#537 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 16 August 2011 - 05:05 PM

"Nomes e ralf!" he'd yell prepping two plasma grenades and whipping it at the approaching Xeno horde as he replaced his Needle Rifle for his Plasma Repeater. He'd start backing down the tunnel he'd come from saturating the area in bursts of rapid fire plasma, that would see them split apart from just glancing hits. Their superheated blood and acid instantly boiling from the contact with the plasma bolts...

And still the Xenomorphs would be coming, literally scrambling over one another in order to get the prey, Asco. The Queen would whimper softly, her eggs not yet having anything to feed on. The best Asco could do now was run, since there were literally thousands of Xenomorphs coming to him from various places across the Hive.

#538 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 16 August 2011 - 05:21 PM

And still the Xenomorphs would be coming, literally scrambling over one another in order to get the prey, Asco. The Queen would whimper softly, her eggs not yet having anything to feed on. The best Asco could do now was run, since there were literally thousands of Xenomorphs coming to him from various places across the Hive.

With the creatures bottle necked at the tunnel he had fallen back into, even jumping over the corpses of their fallen was becoming difficult as they started to clog the entrance... He could hear screatches coming from down the other way in the tunnel and had to finish this flank off fast...

He waited for the bottle necked creatures to them to crawl over their dead, picking them off just as they managed to get into the tunnel, and soon, just as blips started to show on his motion radar from the rear, the tunnel had clogged enough to not worry about... for now... The flanking creatures were of lesser numbers though, not having the concentration of the large mass in the Queens Hall...

So Asco ran at them, meeting them head on with his Repeater, burning them down before they could think... he'd Be looking for a way around to the opposite side of the Queens Room... With them thinking him on this side, and concentrating their strength there, he should be able to take another shot at the Queen...

#539 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 05:26 PM

"Doctor? Doctor who?" Leon asked, confused. "Never mind. This is too big to be a coincidence... Over a dozen people, each having nothing in common, randomly dumped onto an alien planet for one reason or another? All at the same time..."

"I agree," Emerald said, "But it would take something much smarter than these Xenomorphs to gather us here."

#540 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Location:Hmm, I can't decide between planet Krypton or planet Vegeta
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 16 August 2011 - 08:22 PM

As team Leon was conversing, a strange sound could be heard nearby. Just then, the very ground of the cave started to shake, and suddenly, it split open. And out jumped The Merchaxeno, the most powerful Xenomorph of all, second to only tue queen. And that was just a maybe.
"I will buy your heads at a high price!" The Merchaxeno yelled as it charged Naruto.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users