133 replies to this topic

#101 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:39 PM

Xavier's telepathy worked on Regular Hulk but he had trouble with WWH. Hulk also had another villian whose name I forgot that used to screw with his head during either one of Peter David's run or another. Martian Manhunter has about centuries of experience and skill on Professior X when it comes to telepathy. Martian Manhunter could beat Hulk with telepathy. WWH Hulk would just continue to fight a Martian Manhunter who is invisible, can phase, and Hulk is unable to hit him. WWH Hulk gets tired then Manhunter KOs Hulk which Manhunter has the strength to do so.

um no and no. Telepathy is not going to work. Hulk getting tired? thats like in a month if that.

#102 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:42 PM

um no and no. Telepathy is not going to work. Hulk getting tired? thats like in a month if that.

Even if he can't use Telepathy directly, to shut Hulk's brain down, there are plenty of ways he could use Telepathy against Hulk, that would work just fine.

#103 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:57 PM

Any martian can only use Mayayana one time, J'onn used it on Despero, he can't use it again(unless DC decides to change it at some point), so no, Manhunter can not beat Hulk that way.

Yes that is true, but MM has a lot of abilities (such as Mayayana) that he never told anyone, so who knows what else he can do.

Hulk loses to all and that is all there is too it. Pretty much everyone that thinks Hulk loses, has given several ways how he loses. While the people who think Hulk wins, their only reason (as all Hulk fans have one argument) is "Hulk wins cuz he gets stronger".

#104 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:49 PM

Yes that is true, but MM has a lot of abilities (such as Mayayana) that he never told anyone, so who knows what else he can do.

I'm about done here, I've said my piece, Hulk loses to all and that is all there is too it. Pretty much everyone that thinks Hulk loses, has given several ways how he loses. While the people who think Hulk wins, their only reason (as all Hulk fans have one argument) is "Hulk wins cuz he gets stronger".

lol we only have one argument? lmao. I never thought that would make me laugh, I gave plenty of arguments, you don't care for them. Hulk gets faster, stronger, etc. But yet we have people say MMH can hurt Hulk with Telepathy. An argument that is not even valid, so I guess it goes both ways here

#105 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:54 PM

lol we only have one argument? lmao. I never thought that would make me laugh, I gave plenty of arguments, you don't care for them. Hulk gets faster, stronger, etc. But yet we have people say MMH can hurt Hulk with Telepathy. An argument that is not even valid, so I guess it goes both ways here

since when does he get faster?

#106 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

Get this crayon outta my nostril, PLEASE!

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 4,552 posts
  • Interests:Doing stuff... And fighting evil.

Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:41 PM

Just a quick inquiry but wasn't Xavier able to use telepathy on hulk but didn't because it would kill many people?

Nope. Also, that makes no sense. Why would telepathy kill a lot of people? If telepathy did work on Hulk, it'd be the best way to defeat him with the least amount of damage.

Example: In World War Hulk vs X-Men, Syrin asked Emma frost if she should try to hypnotize Hulk, Emma basically told her it was a waste of time. Xavier and Emma Frost, the two greatest mutant telepaths on earth combined had no shot at Hulk mentally.

Xavier's telepathy worked on Regular Hulk but he had trouble with WWH. Hulk also had another villian whose name I forgot that used to screw with his head during either one of Peter David's run or another.

You're talking about Xemu, an alien telepath who was able to mind control Hulk for a short amount of time. This was done before Hulk's multiple personalities were introduced, and shouldn't be considered.

Martian Manhunter has about centuries of experience and skill on Professior X when it comes to telepathy. Martian Manhunter could beat Hulk with telepathy.

WHAT?! Am I wasting my time here or something? It's like you're not even paying attention to any of my points. Yes, the Martian comes from a race of telepaths, but that doesn't mean anything. Xavier has been using his powers since the womb, and actually killed his twin sister with his mind! Also, unlike the Martian, Xavier doesn't have super strength, shape shifting, etc, in his arsenal. He relies completely on his telepathy, which is why it is so advanced.

As I've stated in previous pages, Xavier can and has equaled the Martian Manhunter's greatest mental feats (linking up the world). Saying that the Martian would take out Hulk mentally, specially WWHulk, is just wrong.

WWH Hulk would just continue to fight a Martian Manhunter who is invisible, can phase, and Hulk is unable to hit him. WWH Hulk gets tired then Manhunter KOs Hulk which Manhunter has the strength to do so.

Hulk, even the regular green kind, has been able to swim entire oceans without rest, battled armies for days, etc. Saying he'll just get tired is a pretty weak reason.

Yes, Hulk loses to the Martian, but not due to telepathy. He loses to all of these guys based on speed.

#107 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

Get this crayon outta my nostril, PLEASE!

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 4,552 posts
  • Interests:Doing stuff... And fighting evil.

Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:45 PM

Nevermind. It's Xemnu not Xemu.

#108 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:29 PM

since when does he get faster?

since forever, read about him hayes. Even his wiki has it, so does his feats of going orbital when he leaps, when he covers hundreds of miles in short times.

Try watching a marathon runner vs a sprinter, look up long distance runners vs relay runners, look at their legs.
Speed comes from power, more power in the legs more speed. less power, more stamina,

#109 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:35 PM

since forever, read about him hayes. Even his wiki has it, so does his feats of going orbital when he leaps, when he covers hundreds of miles in short times.

Try watching a marathon runner vs a sprinter, look up long distance runners vs relay runners, look at their legs.
Speed comes from power, more power in the legs more speed. less power, more stamina,

No it doesn't, even IF he get faster he has a loooooong way before he is above light speed like these guys

#110 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:57 PM

No it doesn't, even IF he get faster he has a loooooong way before he is above light speed like these guys

from Wikipedia
The Hulk's powerful legs allow him to leap into lower Earth orbit or across continents,[54] and he has displayed sufficient superhuman speed to match Thor,[55] or the Sentry.[56]

from his marvel

The Hulk uses his superhumanly strong leg muscles to leap great distances. The Hulk has been known to cover hundreds of miles in a single bound and once leaped almost into orbit around the Earth. The Hulk can also use his superhumanly leg muscles to run at super speeds,

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/un...)#ixzz1UlfOY72v

Note that he can catch Sentry and Thor, who are FTL. Doomsday is not shown to be ftl, and neither is Hulk, but both hit people that are ftl.

#111 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:19 PM

from Wikipedia
The Hulk's powerful legs allow him to leap into lower Earth orbit or across continents,[54] and he has displayed sufficient superhuman speed to match Thor,[55] or the Sentry.[56]

from his marvel

The Hulk uses his superhumanly strong leg muscles to leap great distances. The Hulk has been known to cover hundreds of miles in a single bound and once leaped almost into orbit around the Earth. The Hulk can also use his superhumanly leg muscles to run at super speeds,

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/un...)#ixzz1UlfOY72v

Note that he can catch Sentry and Thor, who are FTL. Doomsday is not shown to be ftl, and neither is Hulk, but both hit people that are ftl.

How does that mean he gets faster? He can run at super speeds, cool story bro, but he isn't even at speed of sound, nor has he shown this.

Doomsday has super speed, considering Superman was fighting at full speed, and he said DD was keeping up

But Hulk can jump really far, yeah and then you side step him -.-

#112 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:34 PM

Ok for one this is WORLD WAR HULK, using regular hulk feats are the most foolish things you can do. Thats like comparing when superman first came out to superman during the 90's. Its stupid so no point in doing it. WWH has crazy regen and is wayyyyyyy stronger than regular hulk and is the strongest incarnation of hulk. If REGULAR hulk can punch and destroy a meteor the size of the moon when honestly you think wwh can't go even further than that? Hell WWH literally held sakaar together with his bare hands Superman current vs WWH is not a match because superman(currently) really can't do too much to him beside a space dump. Going all out in a brawl? Ha Hulk would LOVE that and would kill him 10/10. WWH is at the peak of his rage and has access to almost unlimitless strength. stamina, and regen. Human torch blasted him at full force which is SUPER NOVA and............he survived just fine so throwing him in the sun won't work.

So for argument sake stop using REGULAR hulk feats unles you are using the most powerful ones you can find and THEN times it by 5 and that's WWH.

Now to continue with the fight
vs MMH. Hulk loses there isn't much hulk can do against someone wo can go intangible.
vs Captain marvel if he is like black adam where he can't be hurt physically then it's a tie because both can't hurt each other.
vs black adam. same as above
vs flash. dunno hulk can't hit flash, flash can't hurt hulk. draw
vs Green Lantern. Green lantern(if lethal force is used)is not then draw. Green lantern can simply throw his ass in space or use his matter maniplulation powers. if we are using non lethal force and he actually tries to fight hulk, unless he speed blitzes the whole time hulk can wait and hold on until the ring is depleted and kill him.

Speed blitzing him is hulks down fall but NOT because he can't beat them. he just can't catch them. Telepathy does NOT work. and Hulk getting tired? For realzies? Hulk fought sentry reverted and turned RIGHT back into hulk fresh as a mountain spring.

Sentry vs hulk. can and also can't be considered PIS. I consider PIS black panther silver surfer, or SG vs thanos. WWH IS strong enough to go toe to toe with him and ANYONE on earth as stated by marvel(he was the STRONGEST BEING ON EARTH AT THAT TIME)so Hulk could and would beat himin a slugfest BUT can't beat him if he used any of his other INSANE powers like matter manipulation.

#113 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:36 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

#114 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 07:16 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

took the laughter right out of me

#115 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:00 PM

took the laughter right out of me

whats funny about what i said? everything I said was the truth.

#116 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:24 PM

whats funny about what i said? everything I said was the truth.

That Flash, Captain Marvel, and Black Adam analysis is funny :o

#117 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:26 PM

That Flash, Captain Marvel, and Black Adam analysis is funny :o

because I said draw? or the fact i said captain marvel and black adam can't be hurt physically?

#118 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:32 PM

because I said draw? or the fact i said captain marvel and black adam can't be hurt physically?

Don't bother bro, I used Hulk (old) because it shows that he is fast and able to increase speed, more strength in his legs equals more speed.

#119 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:34 PM

Don't bother bro, I used Hulk (old) because it shows that he is fast and able to increase speed, more strength in his legs equals more speed.

I hear you.

#120 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:50 PM

Captain Marvel can be harmed physically, Black Adam can't. What is funny is that you said those three can't hurt the Hulk.

IMPs hurt Superman, as Jaegar said he could do 100 in under a second.

Hulk can't even touch any of these guys, while they can land full power hits on him.

How would Black Adam tie with Hulk? Hulk can't hurt him at all, while Black Adam can't hurt Hulk in many ways. Sentry and Hulk slugged it out till they both reverted to human form, well Black Adam could just fist fight him and win, since you know Hulk can't hurt him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users