Jump to content


Photo

Starkiller vs Kainde Thei-de


  • Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#41 corvette1710

corvette1710

    The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,202 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mansion, Pluto
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:46 PM

He growled, seeing the other leap for his foot and as it came at him, he would affect a split in midair, at the same time dropping an explosive down for the mouth of the other. If the maneuver worked, then he would trigger the explosive. If it worked, the force of it would blow the others head off, but the impact would knock him back into the ground, causing him to roll to his feet as he shook his head and stayed alert.

The explosive detonate near the side of his head, blowing off all his fur and charring his muzzle bones, and also knocking Kainde and the monster away from each other, both a bit stunned, but Kainde would most likely recover first. Then he would be able to kill the monster, but only if he recovered VERY quickly. The monster would lay there, hearing and sight completely nullified for about five seconds. That was Kainde's window of opportunity.

#42 corvette1710

corvette1710

    The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,202 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mansion, Pluto
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:49 PM

OOC: Thanks for clearing that up now for my reworked post.



Starkiller sees this new intruder but also senses danger at that end of the tunnel other then this new creature so he quickly backs to the end of the tunnel that is opposite the mine and. He sends a massive force push that is strong enough it grabs several large pieces of stone from the wall and floor of the tunnel. He does this while while quickly ducking behind a corner. It is strong enough to grab the mine and send it flying out into the open far enough away out into the open so that it would not injury him when it explodes. As it is flying out of the tunnel the mine is hit by a bolt from Starkiller's Force Storm. It detonates the mine and the blast knocks the creature down. Starkiller then comes back out from behind the corner grabs several large stone statues and hurls them at both the new intruder and The Predator.

The son of Echidna (mother of all monsters) would take the rock as a challenge. He would race forward, not being as smart as his older brother, and attempt to chomp at Starkiller's midsection.

#43 ViceCityMobster86

ViceCityMobster86

    I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vice City

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:52 PM

The son of Echidna (mother of all monsters) would take the rock as a challenge. He would race forward, not being as smart as his older brother, and attempt to chomp at Starkiller's midsection.


Starkiller use The Force to jump backwords and dodge the attack while quickly using force push to knock his new enemy back. Starkiller then attempts to fire a blast of force lightning at him.

#44 corvette1710

corvette1710

    The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,202 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mansion, Pluto
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:57 PM

Starkiller use The Force to jump backwords and dodge the attack while quickly using force push to knock his new enemy back. Starkiller then attempts to fire a blast of force lightning at him.

The beast would leap after him, but would be pushed into the ground, making a crater the size of a boulder in the metal floor. They were both lucky it held up. The lightning would hit him, drawing ichor from the wounds, but it only made the beast angry. It would roar in primal fury and would wait for Starkiller to come back down, which he must at some time.

#45 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,162 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Everywhere and Nowhere
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:59 PM

OOC: Thanks for clearing that up now for my reworked post.

Starkiller sees this new intruder but also senses danger at that end of the tunnel other then this new creature so he quickly backs to the end of the tunnel that is opposite the mine and. He sends a massive force push that is strong enough it grabs several large pieces of stone from the wall and floor of the tunnel. He does this while while quickly ducking behind a corner. It is strong enough to grab the mine and send it flying out into the open far enough away out into the open so that it would not injury him when it explodes. As it is flying out of the tunnel the mine is hit by a bolt from Starkiller's Force Storm. It detonates the mine and the blast knocks the creature down. Starkiller then comes back out from behind the corner grabs several large stone statues and hurls them at both the new intruder and The Predator.


OOC: *Sighs* Really, I'm being far to easy then you really deserve but we all were new once I suppose. I'll let it slide again.

Noting the explosions in his trap-laden tunnel, he glanced to the side as he watched the force user come and throw statues. And with a clicking noise of laughter, he leaped and would use the statues as his personal jumping boards. Leaping from one to the other as he charged up the plasma caster and fired twice more. Aiming one for Starkillers upper abdomen and the other firing for above him. The one aimed higher, hitting its target and the rubble falling down in Starkillers direction. Aiding in the distraction with the monster attacking him and giving his second blast more of a chance to succeed...But why stop there?

Landing on the ground, he brought out his twin shurikens. Cousins of the Smartdisc and would fling them both at Starkiller.

The first keeping low and aiming to slice through the upper thigh and straight through the lower abdomen. The second, aimed high and heading for the others neck. Chopping off the head, if he was successful.


The explosive detonate near the side of his head, blowing off all his fur and charring his muzzle bones, and also knocking Kainde and the monster away from each other, both a bit stunned, but Kainde would most likely recover first. Then he would be able to kill the monster, but only if he recovered VERY quickly. The monster would lay there, hearing and sight completely nullified for about five seconds. That was Kainde's window of opportunity.


And THEN there was this one. He himself wasn't quite undamaged from the blast, seeing how his cloaking field was broken. But overall, he would still be in fighting condition and glancing at the other....He waited.

Waited for the other to recover.

#46 corvette1710

corvette1710

    The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,202 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mansion, Pluto
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:04 PM

And THEN there was this one. He himself wasn't quite undamaged from the blast, seeing how his cloaking field was broken. But overall, he would still be in fighting condition and glancing at the other....He waited.

Waited for the other to recover.

The monster would pull itself to its feet shakily, coughing up globs of ichor. It would shake its head and growl weakly at Kainde.

#47 ViceCityMobster86

ViceCityMobster86

    I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vice City

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:21 PM

OOC: I am trying my best even without experience.


Starkiller dodges again is able to sense on coming danger and uses Force Push to repel both the blast, sending The rubble flying and shurikens flying away from him, one of the blasts and one of the shurikens was sent flying at the creature and the others back at The Predator. Starkiller using his speed quickly goes back into the shadows for now.

#48 corvette1710

corvette1710

    The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,202 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mansion, Pluto
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:23 PM

OOC: I am trying my best even without experience.


Starkiller dodges again is able to sense on coming danger and uses Force Push to repel both the blast, sending The rubble flying and shurikens flying away from him, one of the blasts and one of the shurikens was sent flying at the creature and the others back at The Predator. Starkiller using his speed quickly goes back into the shadows for now.

The son of Echidna would step to the left of the shuriken and would follow Starkiller into the shadows, biting at him repeatedly.

#49 ViceCityMobster86

ViceCityMobster86

    I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vice City

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:34 PM

The son of Echidna would step to the left of the shuriken and would follow Starkiller into the shadows, biting at him repeatedly.


Starkiller takes out one of his lightsabers and swings it at the beast before pushing it back was force lightning and sending a piece of metal from off the floor at it all while firing a blast of force lightning at his new foe.

#50 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,162 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Everywhere and Nowhere
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:37 PM

OOC: I am trying my best even without experience.


Starkiller dodges again is able to sense on coming danger and uses Force Push to repel both the blast, sending The rubble flying and shurikens flying away from him, one of the blasts and one of the shurikens was sent flying at the creature and the others back at The Predator. Starkiller using his speed quickly goes back into the shadows for now.


OOC: So basically, you leap in midair. You use Force-Push in an attempt to deflect all the blows, while distracted? Lets break it down for you, step by step.

1.) Your danger sense as a Force User would be on overload. You have a monster you are attacking with lightning and concentrating on, and four attacks separate coming at you. In a case like this, the likelihood of actually getting past it for a counter like you have planned would be laughable at best.

2.) In attacking the beast, you left yourself open for one of the attacks to hit, but lets break it down as a devils advocate, shall we? Lets say you are able to have time enough to counter. Well...

Scenario 1.) Force-Push the Shurikens. Get hit by the fireball attack or the rubble, breaking your spine and leaving you to the monster below.

Scenario 2.) Force-Push the fireball. Get sliced by the shurikens(Which by the way, as per my post are coming in completely different directions) as well as the rubble. Leaving the corpse to the monster below.

Scenarion 3.) Force push the Rubble. You would have to look up and take your eyes off the other attacks(which again, thanks to point number 1 would be completely unaware of, seeing how danger is all around), which means you get hit by either the shurikens or the fireball.

But lets go over your post. Somehow, despite all logic...You see every attack coming at you, and bend in ways which would break your spine, all at once to get rid of them all? Bitch, please....

Best try again.

#51 corvette1710

corvette1710

    The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,202 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mansion, Pluto
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:40 PM

OOC: Hugo has a point. SOMETHING has to hit you. Force push doesn't go all directions. Just where, well, just where you push towards. For future RP reference, take a few hits.

EDIT: This also happens to be a GodMode violation. NEVER do anything that would require me (or anyone else) to kill somethi--one.

#52 ViceCityMobster86

ViceCityMobster86

    I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vice City

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:44 PM

OOC: So basically, you leap in midair. You use Force-Push in an attempt to deflect all the blows, while distracted? Lets break it down for you, step by step.

1.) Your danger sense as a Force User would be on overload. You have a monster you are attacking with lightning and concentrating on, and four attacks separate coming at you. In a case like this, the likelihood of actually getting past it for a counter like you have planned would be laughable at best.

2.) In attacking the beast, you left yourself open for one of the attacks to hit, but lets break it down as a devils advocate, shall we? Lets say you are able to have time enough to counter. Well...

Scenario 1.) Force-Push the Shurikens. Get hit by the fireball attack or the rubble, breaking your spine and leaving you to the monster below.

Scenario 2.) Force-Push the fireball. Get sliced by the shurikens(Which by the way, as per my post are coming in completely different directions) as well as the rubble. Leaving the corpse to the monster below.

Scenarion 3.) Force push the Rubble. You would have to look up and take your eyes off the other attacks(which again, thanks to point number 1 would be completely unaware of, seeing how danger is all around), which means you get hit by either the shurikens or the fireball.

But lets go over your post. Somehow, despite all logic...You see every attack coming at you, and bend in ways which would break your spine, all at once to get rid of them all? Bitch, please....

Best try again.




Force users have SUPERHUMAN reflexes. They can also use force push quickly. I could have called you out on your own dodging. You pulled off dodges that The Flash would have trouble with. Has anyone called you out on it? No! I might be a rookie but I can tell that is bullcrap. Predators are not that fast. Your trying to screw me out of a win. I will not let myself lose. I must win at all costs.

#53 corvette1710

corvette1710

    The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,202 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mansion, Pluto
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:49 PM

OOC: VCM, choose an attack to hit you. Right now, I'm being even more lenient than Hugo is. There will be no more leniency AFTER THIS POST.

#54 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,162 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Everywhere and Nowhere
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:51 PM

Force users have SUPERHUMAN reflexes. They can also use force push quickly. I could have called you out on your own dodging. You pulled off dodges that The Flash would have trouble with. Has anyone called you out on it? No! I might be a rookie but I can tell that is bullcrap. Predators are not that fast. Your trying to screw me out of a win. I will not let myself lose. I must win at all costs.


OOC: Your an idiot, but even I didn't think it being this bad. Your talking to a guy whose spent the best part of several years playing the character your using. My points still stands, and yes this may be surprise but they are that fast. Don't get all butthurt if you can't get out of a move without godmodding or asspulling, like you have been doing all this time. And yet being the gentleman I am, I've been letting it slide. I've given you a chance. I've held back. Thats right bitch. I've been holding back. So grow some balls and actually try to think your way out of this....Or die like a dog. As it is, I am leaving this to our Referee.

EDIT: And it seems he's made his choice.

#55 ViceCityMobster86

ViceCityMobster86

    I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vice City

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:53 PM

OOC: All of those moves would be one hit kills.

#56 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:56 PM

OOC: That's the point. >.> Oops, I'm not supposed to be here. :/

#57 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

    Hoid

  • CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,252 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Writer's Kingdom
  • Interests:Shonen anime/manga
    reading/writing fantasy novels
    reading/writing fanfiction

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:56 PM

OOC: All of those moves would be one hit kills.

there's no rule against one hit kills, only called hts. He never said any of then hit you, he just made it so one of them had to hit.

#58 OMFG

OMFG

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:59 PM

OOC : Actually the rubble wouldn't do that much damage.

#59 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,162 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Everywhere and Nowhere
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:00 PM

OOC : Actually the rubble wouldn't do that much damage.


OOC: Not kill, but it would stun him certainly at least. Break his spine at worst and leave him open for either one of the attacks or the monster below.

#60 OMFG

OMFG

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:02 PM

OOC: Not kill, but it would stun him certainly at least. Break his spine at worst and leave him open for either one of the attacks or the monster below.

OOC : Given the fact that he's complaining about one hit kills. I'm just opposing him in saying that he wouldn't be actually killed if he get's rubbled.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users