#21 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 06 August 2011 - 05:35 PM

He snarled as he stepped back from the bite, bringing his wrist blades out as he stepped back and aimed a punch with five tons of force behind it at the eye of the creature, guiding the smart disc back to him to slice unless it was countered into the right arm of the monster and back to his hand.

The monster would duck the smart disc and stop the punch by grabbing his wrist, and then would scamper behind Kainde, which would bring his arm behind his back if he didn't do anything.

"Suuuuurreeeeeendeeeeeeeerrrrr......" the creature said in a slurred voice.

#22 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

I am One with the Ferret.

• Members
  • 7,162 posts
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 06 August 2011 - 05:38 PM

The monster would duck the smart disc and stop the punch by grabbing his wrist, and then would scamper behind Kainde, which would bring his arm behind his back if he didn't do anything.

"Suuuuurreeeeeendeeeeeeeerrrrr......" the creature said in a slurred voice.

The problem with trying something like that, was in keeping it down for an experienced fighter...And Kainde was anything but inexperienced. And as the creature grabbed his arm, he would turn as the monster did, his plasmacaster coming up and charging and as the creature spoke...Would fire, point-blank aimed for the throat.

Was that enough of an answer? And all the while, he would be keeping on full alert as well.

#23 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 05:42 PM

The problem with trying something like that, was in keeping it down for an experienced fighter...And Kainde was anything but inexperienced. And as the creature grabbed his arm, he would turn as the monster did, his plasmacaster coming up and charging and as the creature spoke...Would fire, point-blank aimed for the throat.

Was that enough of an answer? And all the while, he would be keeping on full alert as well.

The creature would turn its head to the side and tuck it near its armpit. The shot would burn into his fur, but it wouldn't do much damage. He would turn back to Kainde, teeth bared. It would attempt to rip the plasma caster off its perch, rendering it unusable if successful. Then he would attempt to grab Kainde by the throat, where it would lift him up and attempt to crush the life out of him.

#24 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

• Members
  • 7,162 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 05:46 PM

The creature would turn its head to the side and tuck it near its armpit. The shot would burn into his fur, but it wouldn't do much damage. He would turn back to Kainde, teeth bared. It would attempt to rip the plasma caster off its perch, rendering it unusable if successful. Then he would attempt to grab Kainde by the throat, where it would lift him up and attempt to crush the life out of him.

Wrong Move.

The instant it ducked its head in an attempt to protect itself, it would have took its eyes off the other....You NEVER do that.

And still holding the smartdisc in hand Kainde would move to slice the wrist of the other which was holding his arm. If it worked then he would backflip back and land in a crouch ten to fifteen feet away.

#25 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 05:52 PM

Wrong Move.

The instant it ducked its head in an attempt to protect itself, it would have took its eyes off the other....You NEVER do that.

And still holding the smartdisc in hand Kainde would move to slice the wrist of the other which was holding his arm. If it worked then he would backflip back and land in a crouch ten to fifteen feet away.

The monster would screech in pain. The smart disc had cut almost all the way through the arm, the monster's instinct to pull it away the only thing saving his hand. Now it was bleeding ichor, the blood of immortals. The monster growled, ripping off the hand and throwing it at Kainde. Already the hand was starting to reform. It was just a stump now, but it had already stopped bleeding. It would prowl towards Kainde, its lesson learned and its eyes never leaving him. It would bare its teeth, looking for Kainde to attack first.

#26 ViceCityMobster86

ViceCityMobster86

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 05:57 PM

Starkiller had been able to stay away from the mine and during the Force Storm one of the its bolts hit and destroyed the mine while Starkiller was clear across the arena. The blast might have shook the arena but it did not affect Starkiller at all.Starkiller then grab several stone status with Force Throw and sensing his foe's location he sent them flying right at him. He also fired a massive blast of Force Lightning at Kainde along with the statues sending them arcing from both hands and from two different directions.

#27 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:00 PM

Starkiller had been able to stay away from the mine and during the Force Storm one of the its bolts hit and destroyed the mine while Starkiller was clear across the arena. The blast might have shook the arena but it did not affect Starkiller at all.Starkiller then grab several stone status with Force Throw and sensing his foe's location he sent them flying right at him. He also fired a massive blast of Force Lightning at Kainde along with the statues sending them arcing from both hands and from two different directions.

OOC: Edit for beastie! <_< Don't ignore my beasty, or next time... *imitates fumbling for a head*

#28 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

• Members
  • 7,162 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:02 PM

OOC: So somehow, while a foot away from the proximity mine in the middle of a narrow tunnel you suddenly teleported across the arena and away from it all, ignoring all my posts? Try again. You may be somewhat new at this, but this is the last warning I'm giving before I stop holding back.

#29 ViceCityMobster86

ViceCityMobster86

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:05 PM

OCC: Why is someone else in this fight? I thought this was a one on one fight! Would you mind explaining that? I have no problem fixing my post.

#30 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:06 PM

OCC: Why is someone else in this fight? I thought this was a one on one fight!

OOC: GM sends beasties in. You fight beasties as well as each other.

#31 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

• Members
  • 7,162 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:11 PM

OCC: Why is someone else in this fight? I thought this was a one on one fight!

OOC: I have my own beast as well to fight. Do you see ME complaining? Now man up and hurry up with your revised post. I'm eager to know how exactly you avoid my attacks without asspulling. In the meantime....

The monster would screech in pain. The smart disc had cut almost all the way through the arm, the monster's instinct to pull it away the only thing saving his hand. Now it was bleeding ichor, the blood of immortals. The monster growled, ripping off the hand and throwing it at Kainde. Already the hand was starting to reform. It was just a stump now, but it had already stopped bleeding. It would prowl towards Kainde, its lesson learned and its eyes never leaving him. It would bare its teeth, looking for Kainde to attack first.

Kainde would scan it with his mask before chuckling as he kept out of the way. Light on his toes as he played an old recording on his mask from a prior hunt.

"Make me feel alive!!"

#32 ViceCityMobster86

ViceCityMobster86

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:11 PM

OCC: I also did not see the part where he put up a mine. That is GodModding.

Edit: Ok give me some time to rework my strategy.

BTW do the same rules apply for dealing the monsters?

#33 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:15 PM

OOC: I have my own beast as well to fight. Do you see ME complaining? Now man up and hurry up with your revised post. I'm eager to know how exactly you avoid my attacks without asspulling. In the meantime....

Kainde would scan it with his mask before chuckling as he kept out of the way. Light on his toes as he played an old recording on his mask from a prior hunt.

"Make me feel alive!!"

The beast would dash, fast as quicksilver, at Kainde, aiming to bowl him over and take him on from there with bites to the arms, stomach, and neck.

#34 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:16 PM

OCC: I also did not see the part where he put up a mine. That is GodModding.

Edit: Ok give me some time to rework my strategy.

BTW do the same rules apply for dealing the monsters?

OOC: He put the mines there at the beginning.

And what do you mean?

#35 ViceCityMobster86

ViceCityMobster86

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:17 PM

OOC: He put the mines there at the beginning.

And what do you mean?

I mean for me attacking the monsters that where sent in. Do the same rules apply?

#36 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:20 PM

I mean for me attacking the monsters that where sent in. Do the same rules apply?

OOC: As fighting other players? Yes.

#37 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

• Members
  • 7,162 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:21 PM

The beast would dash, fast as quicksilver, at Kainde, aiming to bowl him over and take him on from there with bites to the arms, stomach, and neck.

OOC: Yes VCM, same rules.

And with reflexes developed from centuries of combat as well as xenomorph hunts, Kainde would have been tense and leaped up into the air. From above, watching the creature rush where he wasn't as he flung the smartdisc for the back, aiming for the others spine before he landed. If it worked, then for that moment the other would not be able to move or react as he popped open his wristblades and moved for a decapitation blow. Putting six tons of force into it to help cleave it off completely, if it worked.

#38 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:34 PM

OOC: Yes VCM, same rules.

And with reflexes developed from centuries of combat as well as xenomorph hunts, Kainde would have been tense and leaped up into the air. From above, watching the creature rush where he wasn't as he flung the smartdisc for the back, aiming for the others spine before he landed. If it worked, then for that moment the other would not be able to move or react as he popped open his wristblades and moved for a decapitation blow. Putting six tons of force into it to help cleave it off completely, if it worked.

The monster would have leaped too, as he had been aiming to take him down by the chest, and would have been able to grab him by the ankle, putting three thousand pounds psi into the bite, easily enough to take it off. And as the Smart Disc was thrown at where he was going to be, it would hit... cleaving off three fourths of his tail. It would tear at the foot, aiming to cause enough pain to distract Kainde. If this worked, and even if it didn't, the monster would dash into the shadows to let its tail grow back, but the trail of ichor would easily give away its position.

#39 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

• Members
  • 7,162 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:41 PM

The monster would have leaped too, as he had been aiming to take him down by the chest, and would have been able to grab him by the ankle, putting three thousand pounds psi into the bite, easily enough to take it off. And as the Smart Disc was thrown at where he was going to be, it would hit... cleaving off three fourths of his tail. It would tear at the foot, aiming to cause enough pain to distract Kainde. If this worked, and even if it didn't, the monster would dash into the shadows to let its tail grow back, but the trail of ichor would easily give away its position.

He growled, seeing the other leap for his foot and as it came at him, he would affect a split in midair, at the same time dropping an explosive down for the mouth of the other. If the maneuver worked, then he would trigger the explosive. If it worked, the force of it would blow the others head off, but the impact would knock him back into the ground, causing him to roll to his feet as he shook his head and stayed alert.

#40 ViceCityMobster86

ViceCityMobster86

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:43 PM

OOC: Thanks for clearing that up now for my reworked post.

Starkiller sees this new intruder but also senses danger at that end of the tunnel other then this new creature so he quickly backs to the end of the tunnel that is opposite the mine and. He sends a massive force push that is strong enough it grabs several large pieces of stone from the wall and floor of the tunnel. He does this while while quickly ducking behind a corner. It is strong enough to grab the mine and send it flying out into the open far enough away out into the open so that it would not injury him when it explodes. As it is flying out of the tunnel the mine is hit by a bolt from Starkiller's Force Storm. It detonates the mine and the blast knocks the creature down. Starkiller then comes back out from behind the corner grabs several large stone statues and hurls them at both the new intruder and The Predator.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users